The Hotel

Story Info
It's your first meeting with your on-line lover.
2.6k words
4
29.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are gazing dreamily out of the tinted windows of the limousine, reminiscing about our last steamy encounter on-line. As instructed, for our first rendezvous, you are wearing red stilettos, a tight white mini-skirt and red silk blouse, the ensemble beautifully setting–off your perfect chocolate-coloured satin skin.

Your dark nipples graze against your blouse which is undone just enough to show the curve of your firm 36B breasts.

The black leather upholstery feels cool against your slender thighs. Your skirt has ridden up revealing a tiny red la Penza g-string which barely covers your trimmed pubic hair. It is tight against your wet cunt which is being teased by the metal Ben Wa balls I told you to insert before your journey. You are rocking your hips slightly, enjoying the sensation of the balls floating freely inside your cunt.

You idly trace a manicured finger up and down the see-through gauzy g-string fabric, teasing your aroused clitoris and feeling the dampness that has spread from your labia and dripping hole.

Your long black hair is tied back revealing your high African cheek-bones, and a small red velvet choker completes your outfit.

You arrive at the luxury hotel at midday; as you swing your legs out of the limousine the doorman can clearly see your cunt lips splayed open under the wet g-string, as well as your trimmed pubic hair protruding either side of the panties.

As you confidently stride through the stunning lobby, your heels clipping the polished marble tiles, the other guests turn to look at you. They can just make out the feint outline of your red g-string under your white mini-skirt; by the imperceptible grinding of your hips, some, particularly the women, deduce that you are wearing more than meets the eye.

Past a magnificent flower arrangement in the centre of the lobby giving off a subtle scent of fresh orchids, you head straight for the elevator, the bell-boy urgently following behind laden with your elegant Louis Vitton make-up case and bag.

Selecting the tenth floor you turn to look at yourself in the dark mirrors; you undo another two buttons of your blouse exposing your breasts so that your dark areolae are now visible. Smoothing your skirt you can't help pressing your mound through your panties. The bellboy looks straight ahead but can see you in the reflection of the elevators doors.

You arrive at the door to our room and knock twice.

Meanwhile I was awoken for breakfast at 9 o'clock by the impeccably-dressed young maid. Sliding under the exquisite Egyptian cotton duvet, she gently cupped my balls and planted soft kisses on my flaccid cock, pulling it slowly into her delicate mouth bringing me to full erection. I reach under her short skirt to discover she is wearing non-regulation crotch-less panties. I finger her shaved cunt while she continues her blow-job on my rigid cock and enjoy the squishing sound of her wet hole. She knows I want it to last. She sucks and caresses my cock and balls keeping me aroused but not letting me climax.

After thirty minutes she gets up and sets the Louis XIV table; scrambled eggs on toast with lashings of Anchor butter and a thin spreading of Martime, served with Scottish smoked salmon and lemon dressing. Piping hot Ethiopian coffee and a champagne mimosa with freshly-squeezed Californian oranges complete the breakfast.

The young maid goes to the luxurious bathroom; she bends over, letting her short black skirt ride up to give me a view of her shaved cunt while she runs the bath.

Breakfast over, I can't resist and go over to her, open my robe and enter her from behind with long slow strokes as the fragrance of the wonderful Badedas bath oil fills the room.

She rubs her clitoris and grinds back onto me, urgently wanting release. She moans through her climax but knows that I don't want to cum yet.

Settling me into the steaming bath she clears away breakfast.

My mind wanders to the vision of the clitoral stimulator which you strapped onto your pink wet cunt as you masturbated during our last web-cam chat. The memory brings me to full erection, and the maid, ready to go, leans over the bath and takes my wet cock in her mouth again, moving up and down with long slow strokes. No urgency; no goal; just soft gentle sucking.

The maid gone, I luxuriate in the bath contemplating what we will do this weekend.

At mid-day the doorman calls to tell me you have arrived.

I hear you knock. Wearing my robe I open the door and see you standing there, a little flustered, dressed as I had instructed.

"Come in" I say.

You walk in, put arms around my neck and kiss me with your full African lips, your wet tongue finding mine. I love the smell of your Coco Chanel perfume and feel the warmth of your body through your blouse and skirt, your breasts pressed hard against my chest. The bell-boy sets your bags down by the bed.

"Let's fuck" is the first thing you say, bending over and pulling your soaked g-string to one side. I see your pink cunt in reality for the first time. Your heels and long legs mean that your sex is the same height as mine and with one easy thrust forward my cock slides into your cunt. So wet. So hot. I feel the Ben Wa balls still inside you as we fuck.

The bell-boy sees what we are doing and quietly leaves; a bulge clearly evident in his trousers.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! You whisper as my rampant cock pumps in and out of your wet hole; on each return stroke your cunt makes a wet slurping sound which turns us on even more. "God, I am so full with your cock and the Ben Wa balls stretching my cunt!" You moan.

I reach forward and pull your dark nipples as we fuck; you are gasping and put your arm on the table for balance. You spread your legs as wide as possible which causes your cunt lips to gape wide open while you enjoy my shaft pumping deep into your cunt and bumping your cervix.

I lick my finger and caress your brown anus. "Ooh yes. I love it. Touch me there!" You moan. You fuck yourself back onto my cock and with your other hand start to finger your clitoris as your orgasm builds.

"Did you fuck the young maid like you said you would?" You gasp. "Yes she has a tight shaved cunt. I fucked her over the bath." This takes you over the edge. "Aaaaaaaah. I love it. I can't hold it. I'm cummmming!" You scream. That does it. I explode into your spasming cunt, stream after stream of hot spunk flowing into you.

I slip out of your cunt and we collapse on the bed; the Ben Wa balls slither out of your sloppy hole along with cunt juice and sperm.

"I want to be your slave for the weekend" you whisper "I'll do anything you want so long as we can fuck when I want to".

"OK. Go to the bathroom and put in your butt-plug. We are going out for lunch."

You get up, still wearing your clothes, and take your make-up case to the bathroom. You put one leg on the edge of the bath and smooth a little Astroglide around your anus and slowly push one finger inside your arsehole; a second one follows, and then you take the black butt plug and slowly press it against your anus; a little more pressure and it slides in, stretching you a little before settling in place. You discard your soaked g-string and put on a fresh black thong that pulls again the base of the plug in your arsehole, and presses tightly against your cunt and trimmed pussy. I can see the slight bulge of your pubic hair underneath the thong.

Meanwhile I have dressed in a pair of chinos, linen shirt and loafers.

"Let's go"

The restaurant is well lit. Your black thong is clearly visible through your white miniskirt, although it is partially disguised by being set-off against your black skin.

The sexy waitress shows us to a table to one side, and notices your erect nipples pressing against your red blouse. What she doesn't know is that the slight in-take of breath you take is due to the pressure of the butt-plug in your arsehole as your sit down.

I reach over and tweak one of your nipples through your blouse. "Did you notice the waitress looking at your tits?" "Yes I did. Do you want to fuck her?" "Yes. You can lick her cunt and put my cock up her hole later."

The waitress takes our order; carpaccio, bruschetta, pepper steak and a bottle of Montalcino. Again she stares at your nipples.

After the main course, I tell you go to the toilet, and wait for the waitress to come and to swap panties with her. You comply without question. When the waitress returns I order two lemon sorbets and ask her if she would go to help my girlfriend in the toilet.

She finds you bent over holding your wet black thong in your fingertips. "I saw you staring at my nipples and thought you might like these" you say and you toss the thong over to the waitress, who catches them and puts them to her nose to smell your cunt juices.

"I love how your juice smells. It makes me wet. Ooooh! You are wearing butt plug! I love the sight of it buried in your arsehole surrounded by your tight black ass cheeks. Listen, I'm still on duty and must get back before I am missed."

"OK, just give me your panties; my master wants us to swap panties." You say.

"Wow, that's really hot!" The waitress says as she hitches up her black skirt to reveal a pair of white skimpy low-rise briefs. "They are a bit wet; I masturbated in them before coming to work this morning." She stammers.

"That's OK. I love to feel another girl's cunt juice on my cunt." You say.

You swap panties and the waitress returns to the restaurant. A few moments later you come back to our table and sit down, again with a slight sigh. "Well? Did you swap panties?" I ask. By way of reply you hitch up your skirt to show me her white briefs and I can see the wet patch over your pussy, the darkness accentuated by your black skin.

We finish our sorbets and the waitress brings the bill. "I love the feeling of your wet thong on my pussy" she whispers. "Can we meet later?"

"We are going shopping now." I say. "Come to our hotel at seven." "OK" she shudders.

We stroll outside arm in arm. I let my hand rest on your arse cheek, just enough to feel the lines of the waitress' panties on your hip.

We pass a sex shop and go in. Rows upon rows of DVDs, magazines, toys and lingerie adorn the shelves. We browse the DVDs.

"Which ones do you like?" You ask.

"I like the lesbian ones down there." I say.

You bend down to look, and let your skirt ride up to show the waitress' panties which are now tight between your arse cheeks so the butt plug base is clearly visible beneath.

You are looking at the cover of the DVD and exclaim "Oh! They are pissing on each other! I am so horny I want to fuck! Let's fuck right here in the shop!"

We enter one of the video booths and put on a dirty porno movie. You hike up your skirt, pull the waitress' panties to one side and sit on my cock as we watch one girl deep-throat a big black cock while another girl pushes her panties into the girl's cunt.

"Ohh! I want to fuck you all the time!" You moan as you bounce up and down on my rigid cock, as I untie the ribbon in your hair which falls in a tangle around your face.

I have brought a small vibrator from the shop and apply it to your hard clit as we fuck; I can feel the tightness of your cunt caused by the butt plug in your arsehole.

On the screen the girl stands up and pisses on her friend's cunt while the black cock erupts in her mouth, the sperm dribbling down to her chin.

"Oh fuck! I'm cummming! Fuck me! Fuck me! I can't hold it!" You scream as your orgasm overtakes you.

There is a knock on the door, and it's time to leave. You rearrange the waitress' panties on to your wet cunt and then kneel down to deep-throat my cock till your nose is resting on my pubic bone. The sensation is so intense I cum and ejaculate all the way down your throat in an immense flood which you swallow.

We pay for the vibrator and a blindfold, and go for a drink at a wine-bar by the river.

We stand at the bar. The white panties are now clearly visible under your miniskirt, contrasting with your black skin, and you draw plenty of attention despite the low lighting.

As we sip a lightly chilled Chardonnay your fingers draw circles on the back of my hand.

"I love what you do to me." You whisper in my ear, grazing my neck with your sensual African lips. I again smell the musky perfume mixed with your excited body sweat. "Do you know I have been wearing this butt plug all afternoon?"

The sun is setting as we stroll hand-in-hand across the park back to the hotel.

We pass a wooded area. "Let's fuck against that tree!" You say, urgently pulling my hand.

You want it hard and fast, standing up. You pull your skirt up and the waitress' soaking panties to one side. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" you shout. It is hard and urgent.

When we arrive at the hotel, the waitress is waiting for us; she has dressed in a long black evening gown and is sitting demurely in one of the oversized armchairs in the lobby.

We go to our room and kiss in a luscious 3-way kiss.

We tell her to kneel on the bed and then we blindfold her. Hiking up her dress, we see your black thong is still tight against her cunt, and is dripping wet.

First I lick her cunt while you massage her breasts. Then you bend over to lick her cunt pulling her (your) thong to one side. I lift your skirt and pull your (her) wet panties down and put them in the waitress' mouth. She moans as she tastes your mixed wet juices.

The sight of you licking her cunt, your mouth all wet from her juice, and of her with her panties in her mouth, blindfolded, is a sight to behold.

I take my rigid cock and fuck your pink wet cunt from behind. You moan into her cunt and finger her clitoris. She in turn moans into her panties.

Finally I slowly ease the butt-plug out of your arsehole and admire your gaping black anus.

I take my cock out of your dribbling cunt and slowly press it into your arsehole. By now it is loose and I begin to fuck your arsehole with abandon, my balls slapping against your labia.

All three of us are in a heightened sexual state. The waitress cums first hearing us fuck, then you can't hold it as I apply the small vibrator to your clitoris and then explode deep inside your arsehole in a massive orgasm.

This promises to be a great weekend ...