The Hotel

Story Info
Emma discovers the consequences of teasing.
3.6k words
3.77
55.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma knew she shouldn't. She had a boyfriend who she'd been with for a long time, but he wasn't there and she was stuck in a hotel with the most gorgeous guy she had ever set eyes on. She was working with him running promotional corporate events, and they had been left – along with the other employees – to entertain themselves for the evening. The two boys were sitting playing on their playstation in the hotel room, and with no other girls Emma had joined them, even though she had no interest at all in the football game they were playing. Through Rupert's tight t-shirt she could see the outline of his toned body, and she couldn't stop staring. It was a good thing he had his back to her as she was unable to take her eyes from his form, completely entranced. Absentmindedly she let her hand creep out and behind to stroke his back. He didn't react at all, carrying on with his conversations with the other guy. Just feeling the outline of his body was getting her pussy wet underneath her skirt, and she rubbed more, scraping her fingers down his back. He still didn't react, and she let her hands wander more, rubbing the top of his tight ass and then running under his t-shirt to touch his bare skin. They reached the end of their game, and Rupert announced he was going to bed. Disappointed that her fun was over, Emma said that she too ought to return to her hotel room that she was sharing with her father. She followed Rupert out of the room, and was just about to walk in the other direction from him, towards her own room when he pushed her up against the wall.

"You're a real cocktease aren't you."

Emma didn't say anything. She wasn't sure whether to be scared or aroused.

"Well you've got my cock hard, now you can deal with it."

He held her wrist strongly and led her down the corridor. They couldn't go to her room as her father was there and they couldn't go to his because he was sharing with his brother. He led her to a phone booth. It was quite small, and had slatted screen doors for privacy that stopped about 2 feet from the floor. Rupert closed the door behind them, and pushed her against the wall, kissing her. Her clit ached in pleasure as his strong hands held her wrists and his tongue hungrily explored her mouth. She knew she wouldn't be able to let him fuck her because she was on her period, but maybe he could bring her to orgasm with his fingers. He pushed her down to her knees, and Emma was face to face with the biggest bulge she'd ever seen. Slowly, he undid his belt, and then let his jeans fall to his ankles. Even with his boxers still on, she could see that he had the biggest cock she'd ever had by a long way. It was long, 9" and as thick as her wrist.

"Take them off."

Obediently she pulled them down, and gasped as his huge shaft came into view.

"Suck it."

She opened her mouth as wide as she could and took the swollen tip between her lips. It was so thick that her jaw ached with just the first inch in. He grasped the back of her head and began to push his massive cock into her mouth, her lips getting closer to his balls. Her eyes bulged as he hit the back of her throat and kept pushing, forcing her to suck his meat. She had to swallow to stop herself choking, breathing through her nose as he kept pushing and pushing. She tried to pull her head away but he was too strong as he impaled her face on his thick cock. Finally, he pushed the last inch into her mouth. Her nose was buried in his pubic hair, and her chin resting against his swollen massive balls. Her mouth automatically produced saliva, thinking she was eating which in a way she was, and it dripped from her chin onto her white t-shirt, making parts of it almost see through. His hands still behind her head he began to slide his cock in and out, fucking her face. Her tongue rubbed against the underside of his shaft and he moaned in pleasure. Emma desperately hoped no one walked past the phone booth, where his trouser-covered ankles and her knees would make it immediately obviously what was happening inside. He kept pushing his cock in and out between her lips, until he stopped and pulled her to her feet. She gasped as air flooded back into her abused mouth. He bent her forwards, until she had to put her hands on the wall to keep her balance. Reaching underneath her, he pulled her t-shirt up and her bra down, exposing her perfect pert breasts.

"Rupert, you can't. I'm on my period."

"I don't care. Its important that you learnt the consequences of being a pricktease."

He pulled Emma's skirt up to her waist and then hooked his fingers in the waistband of her thong, pulling it down to her knees. His thick finger brushed over her pussy lips, making her moan in pleasure. He teased her, gently tugging on the string of her tampon. She groaned in delight as she felt it being pulled out, slipping from between her shaven pussy lips. She felt so embarrassed having her soaked tampon being pulled from her by a guy she'd only met that day, but it felt so hot too. He reached around and began to trace the bloody tampon over her erect nipples. She glanced down and saw the blood marking her nipples. He then dangled it in front of her face.

"Suck on it."

She couldn't. It was so wrong, but a sharp slap on her ass made her open her mouth and he took the opportunity to put her used tampon in between her lips. He held her nose and lips closed, forcing her to suck on it and taste her own blood. He released her lips, and she let it fall to the floor, leaving a dark red mark on the wall as it went down. He reached underneath her and started rubbing her clit, while he used his other hand to rub his massive cockhead over her swollen cunt lips. When he was happy she was wet enough, he held her cunt wide apart with his fingers, and began to push himself inside. She struggle not to cry out as she felt her lips stretching to accommodate the huge intrusion. She felt like he was going to split her in two and he was barely in. He pushed himself in slowly but forcefully, a long slow glide with every inch feeling like it must be the end, but still more went in. She felt like his cock was right at the top of her stomach, like she'd been stabbed by his giant dick. Her pussy ached as it struggled to take him inside. Finally, his balls rested against her clit. He reached underneath her and began to rub around her swollen clitoris as he rocked his hips back, his long cock sliding back out of her. As she looked down, bent over for him, she saw a drop of blood drop from his cock into his boxers, staining them crimson. One hand around her waist, he pushed back in more forcefully this time, and again she had to stifle her scream. Quicker and quicker he began to fuck her, abusing her tight young pussy with his giant dick. It hurt less the more he rubbed her clit, and it became moans of pleasure that she had to muffle. He was grunting with every thrust as her cunt enveloped him, gripping him like a vice. She could feel her orgasm building as he sped up, her g-spot stimulated. She couldn't mask her moans any more as she got closer and closer to orgasm, and suddenly she cried out as waves of pleasure engulfed her. Her pussy, desperate to squirt tried to push his cock from inside her but he held her firm, making her orgasm more intense. When her body had stopped shaking, he pulled out of her, the sensation almost making her orgasm again. He pushed her back to her knees and she didn't hesitate this time as she hungrily sucked him deep into her mouth, savouring the taste of her cunt juices, his precum and her blood. He pulled her head away from his cock and down to his balls as he started to jerk himself off. She took them in her mouth, so big that her cheeks bulged. He was wanking faster and faster, and just before he came he yanked her hair, pulling her head back. He came with a loud gasp, his cock exploding over her face. Cum splashed into her hair, over her mouth and cheeks, and dripped down onto her top. Her tongue flicked out, and she swallowed what she could as he held her head steady to accept his giant load. Then, he pushed his slowly softening cock into her mouth and savoured the sensation as she licked it clean. Once he was satisfied, he pulled it out and wiped it on her top. She was about to stand up and put her clothes back on, but he grabbed her. He pulled her to her feet and then jammed the stool left there for users of the telephone between her legs, forcing them apart. Taking the telephone receiver, he used the cable to tie her wrists.

"What are you doing?"

"You didn't think I was going to let you away with just that did you? I'm going to go and tell my brother I've left him a surprise. I hope he gets here before your dad comes looking for you."

He walked out, leaving her helpless, her tits and freshly fucked cunt on display to anyone walking past the phone booth, cum slowly dripping from her face.

Emma didn't know what to do. Her wrists were tied and her legs stretched apart by the wide stool that Rupert had left there. She didn't want to call for help because there was no way that she wanted anyone to find her with a face covered in cum, her tits and pussy exposed and the small puddle of blood that had gathered on the stool. She tried to get the stool out from between her legs but on her tiptoes she couldn't get any leverage to remove it. Her thighs were aching from being pulled apart and holding her upright as she fumbled to try and kick it away to no avail. It was then that she heard someone walking down the dim corridor next to the phone booth. Desperately she tried to stay still and hope that they would walk straight past but with the bright light of the phone booth and the fact that Rupert had left the door slightly ajar she had little hope. The footsteps were getting closer and closer and she was frozen in fear. Suddenly the door of the booth was pushed open and standing in front of her was a janitor. The black guy in front of her was wearing thick black boots and blue overalls, holding a mop bucket as he looked on in surprise at the sight that greeted him.

"Oh thank God. Please untie me."

The guy muttered something but Emma didn't understand whatever language he was speaking in. The guy looked up and down the corridor as though deciding what to do before he made up his mind and walked in, closing the phone booth door behind him. Emma wished her arms or legs were free so she could try and escape but she was completely helpless. The guy reached into his pocket and pulled out a short knife. For a second Emma thought he was going to cut the phone wire to free her but instead he began to run it under her T-shirt and bra and began to saw through the fabric. Before long her t-shirt and bra were in ruins on the floor, leaving her with just the tiny g-string that was stretched between her parted ankles on her exposed body. He stepped back to survey his work before taking his phone out of his pocket and taking a photo of her. Emma tried to hide her face in embarrassment but there wasn't really any point. He snapped a couple more photos before he walked over and kicked the stool over, making her collapse to the floor on her knees. Before the could stand up he put one hand on her hair holding her down. With his free hand he pulled open the poppers on his overalls and pulled a swollen black dick over the waistband of his boxers. His dick was very veiny and glistened with sticky precum as he offered it ho her lips. She shook her head but he brought out his phone, wiggling it to show that there were consequences to her rejection. Desperately Emma resigned herself to her fate and decided that she would get him to cum as soon as possible so that she could free herself. She opened her mouth and groaned, trying to arouse him more as she took him into her mouth. She sucked him as though she was desperate for his cum, tongue exploring his shaft, lips sliding up and down his whole length. To make matters worse, her wanton behaviour was actually turning her on and she wriggled a little in frustration as she sucked him almost willing him to fuck her with his dick. He was clearly enjoying herself, pushing his hips towards her as she sucked him hard and groaning in pleasure. With a roar he pulled out and pointed his dick at her tits. He obviously hadn't cum in a long time because he gave her the biggest load she had ever seen. She closed her eyes but she could feel stream after stream of hot thick cum hit her tits and neck, running between her boobs and down over her stomach. He shook his cock, getting every last drop of him cum onto her tits before he pulled away. He took his phone from his pocket again and took another photo of her cum-drenched state before he did his overalls back up.

"Please, let me go now."

He muttered something else and walked away despite her despairing pleas, leaving the door ajar as he had found it and taking her ruined bra and t-shirt. Suddenly they both heard the sound of two sets of footsteps coming towards the corner that turned to the corridor and he looked panicked, picking up his tools and dashing quietly away in the opposite direction to the footsteps. Emma stayed still, knowing that there was nothing she could do and was almost pleased that it was Rupert and his brother who were standing there as the door was pushed open. At least it wasn't a complete stranger seeing her cum-drenched abused naked body. Rupert's brother was as good looking as he was, and Emma couldn't help being intrigued as to whether his cock would be as big as his brother's. Somehow she didn't think there was much doubt that she was going to find out. Neither of them said anything as they pulled their trousers and boxers down, and Emma hardly needed telling what they wanted as they stood in front of her naked kneeling form. They were both almost rock hard already as Emma opened her mouth and took Rupert's brother between her lips. His cock wasn't as long as his brother's but it was even thicker and her mouth couldn't take the thickest part at the bottom of the bell end. He didn't seem to mind though as he fucked her lips with just the tip. Rupert reached down and untied one of her hands from the phone cord. He took her wrist and placed it on his own cock, and soon she found herself alternating between them, wanking one whilst she sucked the other. However it clearly wasn't just a blowjob they were after and once they were both rock hard and dripping Rupert pulled her to her feet. His brother walked behind her and reached around to squeeze her cum covered tits whilst he bit and sucked her neck. She couldn't stop a low gasp of pleasure escaping her lips as she felt his giant thick cock pressed between her ass cheeks. He bent her forwards so that she could continue to suck on Rupert's cock. The hair on the back of her neck stood on end as he spat on her little asshole. She had presumed he wanted to fuck her pussy but surely he wasn't considering trying to force that gigantic penis into her ass. She had tried anal before but not with anything that big. She tried to wriggle away in fear but Rupert held her head down on her cock and in the tight confines of the booth there was nowhere for her to go. He pushed a finger into her tight little asshole and she groaned in pleasure. She loved having her ass fingered and his finger was so thick and it felt so good. He bent down and began to lick her ass which made her moan even more, even though she knew he was only doing it to prepare her ass for that thick cock.

Once he had decided her ass was wet enough he told her to reach back and hold her ass open. She struggled to keep her balance, and it felt so humiliating to be relying on a huge cock in her mouth to keep her upright. She tried to hold herself as wide as she could, knowing that it would hurt when that thick head pushed inside her. She could feel it right by her asshole and it felt like it was emanating heat. He pushed it against the hole and used one of his own hands to help spread her whilst the other held his shaft in position. It felt huge. Bigger even than she'd imagined. Only the very tip was in and yet it was still the biggest thing that had ever penetrated her tightest hole. He pushed further despite her protesting moans, her ass stinging as it struggled to accommodate his giant dick. Further and further he went. She struggled to stay upright both from having to hold her ass open for him like a slut and the pain of feeling him inside her. He pushed slowly but forcefully, not giving a chance for her ass to get used to the giant penis until he was completely buried inside her. Once he was and his balls were resting against her pussy lips Rupert pulled her off his cock until she was upright. They had clearly done the same thing to other girls before because they never spoke but always knew what the other one was doing next. Emma felt almost relieved that she wasn't the only girl to be forced to pleasure these two gorgeous guys and their big dicks. Once she was upright Rupert's brother hooked his hands underneath his thighs, lifting her off the floor whilst she remained impaled on his dick. His strong hands underneath her meant her legs were almost in a splits position, forcing her even further onto his dick. Rupert stood in front of him and placed his own dick at her bloody pussy. Her clit twinged in excitement as she realised she was about to be double penetrated for the first time, and by the two biggest cocks she had ever seen. She moaned not in pain but in pleasure as Rupert's cock slowly pushed between her swollen pussy lips. She could feel the brother's two cocks almost touching each other through the thin walls of her pussy. She hadn't thought she could feel fuller than when Rupert had fucked her earlier but now, with two giant cocks in her she felt like she was going to burst. His brother used his strong arms to slide her up down, impaling her again and again on the two huge cocks. Faster and faster he went, lifting her up and then dropping her each time so that the cocks fucked her hard. All three were moaning and groaning, not caring that anyone walking down the corridor would see them. Rupert's brother came first, barely able to keep holding her thighs as his cock spasmed, spraying his load of semen into her tight little ass. Rupert obviously got off on the feeling of his brother's cock spasming inside the same girl that they were fucking and he came almost immediately after, bending down to kiss her on the lips as his cock filled her pussy. Rupert helped his brother to lift her off their cocks, her ass and pussy squelching as their dicks popped free. Exhausted she dropped to the floor. Rupert picked up her skirt, leaving her with just the g-string lying stained on the floor as they returned their cocks to their boxers. Emma was too exhausted to beg him to leave her skirt with the room key in the pocket. They walked off, clearly expecting her to try and make her way through the hotel unseen wearing just a thong as her ass and pussy leaked cum. Add to that that she would have no choice but to knock on the door of the room she shared with her Dad and try and explain the situation. Despite her predicament she couldn't help how turned on she was, and she decided to delay her return just a little longer as her fingers found their way to her swollen clit and she began to rub, trying to remember every sordid detail of the evening.