The Hotel

Story Info
A BDSM fantasy with a stranger.
2.6k words
4.36
20.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd followed the instructions carefully. Taking care to double check the address of the hotel. The room number. To make sure I was wearing what I'd been told to; a loose silk shift dress over my black corset. High, peep toe stilettos. Sheer stockings that connect to my garter belt, pinching slightly at the soft pale flesh of my thighs. No panties.

My instructions had also been to make sure my pussy was clean shaven. I felt the cold air through my dress when I'd entered the hotel foyer, making me feel vulnerable. I tried not to sound nervous as I asked for the room key from reception using the false name I'd been given. Now I was glad to be inside the safety of the hotel room. Safety is an odd word however, considering what was going to happen to me here.

I look at the clock on the wall, just 10 minutes to go, the butterflies in my

Tummy leap into life. I prepare myself. Slowly I unzip the side of the shift dress, and wiggle myself out of it, careful not to catch the heels of my shoes. The silk feels good against my

Skin & I'm already feeling aroused in anticipation for my visitor.

After hanging the dress in the wardrobe, I walk around the room. It's a beautiful hotel, with a great view of the city. The most dominant feature is the king size bed, all fluffy white pillows and inviting softness. As I turn I catch a glimpse of myself in the full length mirror hanging on the opposite wall. My long legs & plump breasts. My dark hair framing my red lips and smokey dark eyes. My bare cunt on offer. I look like a slut.

A slut ready to be fucked. And I love it.

I get the final piece of my outfit from my handbag, a black eye mask. It's lined

with soft cotton and has adjustable straps to make sure it fits the wearer perfectly. I position myself facing away from the door, right in front of the huge floor-to-ceiling widow. The blinds are open and being that it's the middle of the day I can see the cars & people going about their day. There are other buildings opposite, and even though I'm on the 14th floor of this hotel, anyone could see in. I put the blindfold on.

And wait.

My eyes adjust to the darkness, and my hearing strains to pick up details of my surroundings. My breathing sounds loud and my balance is altered, I have to part my legs slightly to stop myself wobbling on my heels. I begin to think about what will happen when he arrives, my heartbeat quickening.

I wait for a long time. Has it been 10 minutes? 15? Or maybe it just seems that long. I hear traffic outside. And then the click of the key card in the door. He's here! I resist the urge to turn around. I stay perfectly still as instructed, trying to control my breathing. I listen for his footsteps. There are none. Was I wrong, maybe it was the next room I heard being unlocked? I'm disappointed. How long until he gets here?

Then I sense him. Can I smell him too? I hear keys fall onto the table and it startles me. Quiet again. It's all a part of this game. I compose myself, stand as still as I can and wait for him to begin. I feel the footsteps on the soft floor behind me, it's so hard not to turn my head to try and hear the movements better. He is close behind me. I'm sure I hear him smile. He's pleased with the way I've followed instructions, presenting myself for him.

I long for him to touch me. But he moves away and I hear a briefcase being popped open and movement in the room. Something clacks onto the table, and my mind races through objects it could be. A few more things are added to the desk and I can hear him sit. Removing his shoes? Will he undress? I bite my lip, the waiting is too much. I want to play, but I know that is not my choice.

Then I feel his heat on the back of my neck and I draw breath quickly. His smell invades me and I breathe him in. He doesn't move, I wait. My heat is beating so fast. Then I feel it.

WHACK! The suprise buckles my knees. I ungracefully wobble on my heels and fall to the floor, my hands outstretched to steady myself. What the hell was that? A whip? My ass is tingling but doesn't hurt. It was the unexpected nature and my lack of vision that has lead me to be on all fours on the floor.

He doesn't speak, but waits for me to regain my composure. I consider trying to get back on my feet, but I was told beforehand not to move unless instructed. And I might buckle over like Bambi again. I hear the mini bar fridge opening in he room behind me, a seal breaking on a bottle, liquid flooding into a glass. There is more movement but I can't work out what it is.

He moves toward me and I tense for another slap on my ass. But instead I feel the soft caress of his hand, it's warmer than my skin and feels nice against my butt. I relax a little and enjoy this. I push my head down to the carpet, mask still in place and push my ass up greedily to meet his touch. A soft laugh? I'm not sure as all I can hear is my own breathing getting heavier. His hand leisurely inspects my buttocks, rounding down to the crease where they meet my legs and then slipping quickly over my pussy. I'm wet. My clit tingles from the brief contact but then he pulls his hand away.

I hear him stand behind me and wonder how I must look. My blindfolded face mashed into the hotel carpet, arms stretched out in front of me. My knees must be getting red from the abrasion on the floor while my bare ass is raised up to meet him, ready for whatever he wants to give it. His dirty little slut.

I hear the sound again - Whack! But no pain? He's standing over me playing the Instrument on his own hand. The sound excites me. I smile. It gives him a green light to go to town on my ass. And he doesn't hold back.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! He unleashes an unrelenting attack on my ass, each one stings and my mouth falls open making an unattractive yelp of

shock. It must be a crop, each slap is small and never quite hits the same part of my ass twice, but the pace in which my punishment is delivered doesn't slow. The sound it makes is delicious, the crop cutting into the air then finishing on my flesh with a satisfying crack. But it's starting to hurt. My skin is taught because of my positioning and I feel the heat on my behind. I struggle to catch my breath and my tongue desperately

tries to catch the saliva dripping from

my gaping mouth.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Again and again. It's hurting and I wonder if I should stop it. But I don't. I can't control the sounds escaping from me, more whimpers now, as tears steam down my face. The skin on my ass must be broken!

He stops. I hear him walk around to the front of me. I feel his hand on my face, his finger under my chin and he slowly coaxes me up so I'm leaning up with my elbows on the floor. I can't sit on my ass because I know it's too sore, so I keep it raised. He readjusts my blindfold, making sure I still can't see, and roughly wipes a tear from my cheek. He takes my arm and pulls me to stand. I wobble in the direction he pushes me and I fall face down on the bed. The softness of the sheets is a welcome feeling, although the sting on my ass is oh so satisfying. Will he leave now? My body is craving to be touched some more, the hiding my ass just took made me so wet. I want to reach down between my legs, but I know he is still watching me.

I feel his weight join me on the bed and I raise myself onto my elbows. I feel something touch my lips. At first I think it's him, but it's too cold. I part my lips slightly and feel the smoothness with my tongue. He pushes it in further and my mouth cannot resist. I suck it as he rolls it around my mouth, it feels tapered - a butt plug! My muscles clench knowing my treatment is far from over, it's only just begun.

He withdraws the object from my mouth and moves towards the back of me. I've no idea which way I'm facing in the bed. I'm disoriented & highly aroused. I feel him place his hands on the back of my legs, and pulls me into a position on all fours again. The skin on my ass tightens, and I enjoy the feel of the pain. I feel something rough against the skin of my leg. It chafes. He begins to lace rope around the bend of my elbow, and then my knee. He takes his time tying my left arm & left leg together at the bends, tight enough so I can't move. Then he begins with the other side. I wish I could see this rope work, I've always loved it's beauty, and the time he takes to secure me makes me think it must be intricate. It makes me

feel special. I am hogtied.

When he's finished with the rope, satisfied i am secure, he roughly pushes my knees apart. The ropes tighten & pinches my skin. I am presenting unobstructed access my wet pussy and tight little asshole, and I have no choice, I can't move.

Without warning I feel it plunge into my pussy and I gasp. The butt plug? He pulls it out. My lips are quivering and I want it inside me again. Then suddenly I feel a warm wet tongue slapping up my pussy lips and around my asshole. Ahh! It feels so good! I want to push myself to meet this flickering tongue, but I am restrained. My clit is aching. He tongues my tight little hole, spitting on it then I feel a gentle finger rolling at my entrance and I relax as it slips in. It pushes in, then out and in again. My greedy asshole clenches around his digit, then relaxes. I should feel ashamed at how easy he slips his second finger in, but I just want him to fill me. I groan in pleasure as his fingers pick up speed. His other hand slides down the wetness of my pussy and finds my clit, circling it at first, then pinching it with his thumb and forefinger. He slides back up and pushes his fingers in my pussy and begins to fuck me with his hand. It feels so good to have both my holes pumped in this way. I'm groaning so loudly I sound like an animal but I don't care. I want this too badly.

My senses are heighten because I can't see. My nipples are hard and scrap the inside of my corset as I'm rocked by his fingers. My ass is still stinging but it feels good mixed with the pleasure I'm receiving now. My face drools onto the cotton sheets and my hands desperately grad at them, trying to steady myself.

I feel him slow and remove his hands. A cool liquid is poured into my asshole, and he massages it in. Then I feel the pressure of the butt plug invading my ass. Slowly it pushes in and it seems too big. I relax and my ass loosens. He circles it around, teasing my hole to open up. Just before I think it will hurt my ass accepts it and sucks it in, closing around the sleekness.

It feels so so good having the plug

caressing my asshole as his fingers find my clit again. My pussy is gushing and I feel the wetness drip down my inner thighs. He shifts behind me closer, grazing my flushed ass cheeks and then I feel his erection pushing at my pussy, trying to enter me. He continues to roll the plug, gently pulling and releasing it, before plunging his cock inside of me.

Oh God I feel so full! He thrusts inside me, pushing the plug deeper and slapping my sore ass. His pace is rapid and I can hear his grunting as he smashes himself into me. His balls swing through my legs and slap into my crotch with each thrust. His hands dig into my hips as he continues to pound. I cannot move, I just have to take it. I feel myself nearing climax, as he twists the plug feverishly in my asshole. Suddenly it's yanked out of me and it triggers a delicious orgasm, shuddering my bound body.

I feel him pull his hard cock out of me and as he lets me go I collapse onto my side, my tied limbs unable to balance my weak body. My mouth lies open as I pant, aching in every muscle but I feel so calm. Warmness squirts onto my face, dribbling down my cheek and my tongue instantly laps at it. The salty bitterness invades my mouth and I strain my neck trying to capture the dispensing cock in my mouth. More cum splatters onto my face but I fail to catch my prize. I hear him move away.

I lay on the bed still tied up, sedated & satisfied. I hear movement and feel a cold blade against my thigh. A knife! Panic suddenly floods over me as it presses into my skin, but then it cuts into the rope and my leg is released. Finally! My leg aches and my muscles protest as the blood rushes back. A few more cuts and I'm free. Outstretched on the bed. Fucked.

I lay there calm and wonder if he'll remove the blindfold. Do I want to see him? I strain to hear him but after a few minutes I realise he's gone. Nervously I raise a hand to my face, my arm aching from being bound, and remove the blindfold.

My eyes blink as they adjust to the afternoon light flooding through the window. I'm alone in the room. Slowly I raise my aching body from the bed, and stumble onto my feet. A see my reflecting in the mirror. Holy shit! I look horrendous. My hair is slick with sweat and protrudes in frizzy lumps from my head. My mascara has run down my face, tear stains down my cheeks and whats left of my lipstick is smudged. Some of his semen is drying on my chin. My stockings are laddered, one of the garter clips has snapped. There are red indentations in my skin where the ropes were and I feel them softly with my fingers. I turn to inspect my ass. It's red, raw but the skin isn't broken. I smile. How satisfying to inspect myself like this. A fucked little slut.

I begin to gather my things, slipping my dress on and combing my hair. It's then I see it. On the side of the table stand two glasses. One has a lipstick mark on it. It's not mine. There was three of us in this room.