The Hotel Ch. 12

Story Info
Day Seven: The End of the Week.
8.4k words
4.5
10k
1
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, a number of the situations have been inspired by some of the small band of authors whose work I immensely admire, and to whose high standards I aspire. I have attempted to occasionally incorporate a flavour of their imagination in this new story, in tribute to them. Without their inspiration, I would not be writing.

Chapter 12 - DAY SEVEN: THE END OF THE WEEK

Early Morning -- Peggy and Venus...

Peggy told Charles that she did not want breakfast that morning. She explained that she had too much to do. To her surprise, he readily accepted that, telling her that he would probably take a final stroll outside before it was time to finish their packing.

Ten minutes later, she knocked softly on Venus's door. It was just before nine, the time they had agreed to see each other this morning.

It took only a few seconds to open and she let out a long gasp when she saw that the owner's beautiful daughter wore only a thin, white robe over her clearly naked body. Venus gave a small giggle but instead of inviting her inside, took her hand and turned her back into the hall, pulling her across to one of the other two doors.

"I wanted to try a different venue," she giggled again.

She softly opened the door and the two women entered. The room was the same shape as Venus's, though the decoration was entirely different. She took Peggy through to the bedroom, to another four poster bed, but this one was adorned with black satin sheets.

"I love black satin, don't you?" she whispered, before adding enticingly, "Undress for me!"

Peggy obeyed immediately. She did not have more than an hour and her lust filled body was determined to make the most of those sixty minutes before they left for the airport.

"Lie back on the bed," Venus directed and again Peggy did as ordered.

Her attractive lover bent over and kissed her, the tenderest of kisses. When Peggy opened her eyes, Venus smiled at her and stood up.

"Have you ever made love blindfolded?" she asked.

Peggy felt her pulse increase in anticipation. She softly shook her head.

"Would you like to?"

Peggy's eyes were alive with excitement.

"Yes," she croaked. "Yes, Venus, I'd like to try that."

Venus smiled and slipped her hand under one of the black pillows. She pulled out a black blindfold.

"Put this on," she told her, "And then don't move. Not until you feel my touch! Understand?"

Peggy nodded as she fitted the blindfold over her eyes. Her breath was coming in short, rapid gasps in anticipation of the delights to come.

*

Lisa and Loncraine...

Lisa left the others at the breakfast table. They had agreed to breakfast together on their final morning at the hotel, but the tension in the air was palpable. Babs and Sonia were hardly speaking to Barry and Simon because of something their husbands had got up to at the night club one night. It seemed that Leo wasn't the only one to misbehave and she had not spoken much to him either since finding out about his liaison with Veronica.

She made an excuse and left the breakfast area, knowing that in two hours they would be on their way to the airport. But that would be more than enough time to save her husband from imprisonment, to keep her word to Loncraine, and to gain her own revenge on Leo by allowing the attractive, muscular, black owner to fuck her brains out.

Loncraine smiled at her when he opened his office door and he stepped back to allow her in.

"No," she softly said.

"No?" his deep voice repeated. He was taken aback. "Lisa..."

She cut him short, her light brown eyes gleaming with anger and arousal.

"Take me to the room where Veronica was with my husband," she rasped. "You can fuck me there."

He stared at her for a few moments, wondering what words would calm her down. His plan was to make love to her in his large bed, not in a small, cold room.

"Lisa..." he began again.

"Don't, Loncraine," she quietly said. "You told me I had a fabulous body. What was it you said? A goddess amongst mortals?"

She unfastened the wrap that held her sun dress together, pulling the dress open to reveal her nakedness. She actually saw his penis push against his shorts as his eyes widened.

He took in her near perfect body, his eyes falling to her golden, upthrusting young breasts and then downwards to the neatly trimmed bush of brown pubic hair crowning her thighs. He felt the surge of arousal as his manhood grew and knew that he was not going to argue. Stopping to take some keys from a drawer whilst she covered herself, he flicked a hidden switch just before he closed the office door behind him.

They walked side by side to the night club, neither speaking but both of them incredibly aroused. They each said good morning to fellow guests along the way but nothing was going to deflect them from the immediacy of their journey. Reaching the club, Loncraine unlocked the door and allowed her to enter. As soon as she did, she stopped to look around and ran her hand through her long, blonde hair.

"Which room?" her cold voice asked.

He stared at her, but seeing the steely determination in her eyes, he simply walked past her towards the dance floor, heading towards the concealed side room. He was halfway there when he heard her voice again. He turned around and she had not moved, other than to remove her dress. She stood naked, leaning back against a table.

"I've changed my mind," she gently said, a note of defeat in her tone.

She could hear the quiver in her voice, and was unsure whether it was due to nervousness or arousal or both. She did not want to enter the room that Veronica and Leo had used, she wanted Loncraine on her own terms. Leaning against the back of the table, she provocatively parted her legs, offering that most intimate part of her body to him.

"I've changed my mind," she repeated. "Fuck me here instead!"

He slowly walked across to her, his gaze wandering from her eyes to her magnificent breasts to the intoxicating bush of brown pubic hair between her thighs. Her perfume delighted his nostrils when he reached and pulled her to him, parting her soft, pink lips with his own and engaging her willing tongue with his. His left hand slithered to her jutting globes, teasing the hard nipples through her dress, whilst his right dropped between her open thighs.

Little gasps punctuated her ragged breathing as his fingers gently pleasured her honeyed vulva, her tongue now urgently flicking its way around his mouth. He heard her groan with desire seconds before her hands were on his shorts, freeing them and pushing the garment so that it dropped around his ankles. He gasped as her fingers urgently found his rigid weapon, stroking up and down the hard shaft.

"I want to see you again," she croaked, her firm eyes engaging his as she suddenly pushed him back away from her.

Then her gaze dropped between them to his impressive, ramrod stiff erection, the proud, black shaft a contrast to the colour of her own skin. He watched as her tongue flicked across her mouth, licking both lips in turn. Her eyes returned to his, and she leant back against the table again.

"Fuck me," she panted. "Right here, now! Up against the table!"

She reached out for his hardness again and guided him to her welcoming opening, teasingly slipping the head just inside. They both gasped at the sensation and then, supported by the table, she lifted her left leg off the ground and wrapped it around his waist, and then the other. The effect was to inevitably draw most his penis into her body and she hooked her arms around his neck so that she lifted herself off the table, completely impaling herself on him.

"Fuck me, Loncraine," she whispered, her hips already beginning to undulate against him.

As powerful as he was, he had to plant both feet firmly on the floor to steady himself, his large hands gripping her peach-like buttocks. Standing tall, he thrust into her whilst her bucking body thrust back at him. For a moment the world stopped, the two of them entwined as one, rutting like a pair of animals, their ferocious groans filling the air as her body smacked against his.

He was pleased he had had the foresight to switch the cameras on whilst collecting the keys and although their location was not ideal, he knew he would be able to zoom in and ensure that every action was brought to life.

"Loncraine," she gasped, her body beginning to shudder. "Loncraine...!"

Her straining hands tightened behind his aching neck as she came, and after a couple of seconds when she came to a juddering stop, he felt her body trembling violently as her orgasm arrived. His hands dug into her perfect, shapely buttocks as he tried not to fall, such was the intensity of her shuddering movements.

He could hear the ragged gasps and growls against him, her warm breath escaping onto his aching neck as the intensity of her climax continued, and only when it eventually reduced did he lower her onto the table.

"Turn around, beautiful woman," his deep voice urged.

Her light brown eyes found his and she did as she was bid, already thinking along the same lines as she leaned forward. She spread her long legs and raising her peach-like buttocks as she eased backwards, her hand sneaking underneath her to pull his hard weapon firmly between her buttocks. Loncraine did not need to do a thing, such was the need of the beautiful aroused woman in front of him. He slid his hands to her upthrusting breasts, gently kneading them as she rocked slowly up and down, his hard penis blazing with heat as she manoeuvred back onto his manhood.

She groaned as his hands began to pinch and tease her nipples, settling back against him and parting her legs wider in an effort to allow him full entry. Adjusting her hips and rocking her sweating body forwards, she allowed his shaft to sink exquisitely slowly inside her. They both allowed themselves a long moan of excruciating pleasure and then Loncraine dropped his hands from her breasts to her thighs, pulling her incredible body back onto his as he began his slow fucking movements.

She dropped her head forward as the pleasure overtook her, only to feel it gently pulled back as his right hand left her hip to grip her hair. She could feel him filling her, thrusting inside her, with the only noises in the large room being a grunt from his lips and a moan from hers. She responded to every push and pull as he continued to slowly fuck her, her hands tightly gripping onto the edge of the table as his hips slapped against her perfect tanned buttocks.

Despite her previous orgasm, the occasional brush of the base of his shaft against her sensitive clitoris was sensational and she knew that the torrent of sexual release was coming quickly now. Despite the slowness of their fucking, she was lost to her sexual inhibitions, her body responding as he increased the pace. She pulled her hair free from his grasp, but only so that she could turn her head to look at him over her shoulder.

No words were necessary, their contorted faces telling the whole story as she continued to push back hard against his muscular hips, feeling the hard nub between her legs held firm against his invincible shaft. As the sensation overwhelmed her, she desperately thrust backwards one final time as she came again, her frenzied scream reverberating around the room. His large hands snaked to her jutting breasts as she climaxed, his caressing fingers helping her prolong the sensation as her body convulsed underneath him.

It was his turn now, and he turned her around, leaning her down onto the table. Her head fell over the side as he pulled her hips to his, sliding into her wet folds and beginning to thrust into her again. Her body was open to him in this new position and he lifted her long, shapely legs over each of his shoulders, before returning one hand to her waist and the other to her breast.

His hips slapped deliciously against her as he jack hammered against her. He heard the continuous uninhibited long moans escaping her soft lips and the sound only served to encouraged him to reach his own destination. Knowing he could not hold out, he increased the pace and powered himself into her until the overwhelming intensity overtook him. His release was like an explosion, the hot delivery coating the her inner walls, the first of several rapid bursts that fired into her as he finally found relief.

"Lisa, baby," he grunted when they both began to recover. "Promise me you'll come back and see Loncraine again next year..."

*

Peggy and Veronica...

As Venus retraced her steps to the door, Veronica moved past her, the two of them exchanging a soft smile. The symmetry was perfect, Venus thought. Whilst she allowed Charles the one thing he had craved for all holiday, her younger sister would become the third member of the family to make love to his wife.

Peggy felt that she had waited what seemed like an eternity for Venus to touch her but in reality it took less than thirty seconds for the sisters to change places. And when she felt the soft fingers on her thigh she gave a soft gasp. She already knew that the blindfold was going to add an additional, sensual, dimension to their lovemaking.

Veronica wasted no time, moving her lips to suck at Peggy's sweet-tasting neck before sliding down her slender body to nuzzle her delightful cleavage. She ran her mouth over the velvet skin of her perky breasts, her hands cupping her delightful right breast, stroking and squeezing as her tongue ran feather-light around the edge of her left nipple.

She could feel Peggy's body quivering as she played with her cherry-tipped breasts, her warm mouth rotating from left to right nipple with gentle bites and pulls as she felt each erect nub swelling in her mouth. When she heard the brunette begin to purr like a petted cat, she gently pulled away from her, leaving the breasts and nipples gleaming and wet from the attentions of her tongue.

She slid her sensational body between the brunette's outstretched legs, smiling to herself as the prone woman opened them without needing encouragement. This was going to be fun. She heard Peggy's soft sigh of contentment as she lowered her face and began to gently stroke her twin labial lips with her tongue.

Veronica intended making this an experience to remember and slid a hand beneath Peggy's firm right buttock, squeezing and stroking the pliant flesh. Beneath the blindfold, Peggy's darting eyes closed in enjoyment at the sensation, and she uttered a tiny whimper of pleasure as she felt Veronica's other hand slide between her smooth thighs, a finger slipping past her tongue and dipping inside her pouting vulva.

Although 'Venus's' movements were the same as last night, Peggy felt that she seemed to be a little rougher this morning, seemingly wanting to add an extra dimension of pleasure. It mattered not to her as she lay there, her body was burning for her lover's touch, whether that be gentle or rough.

Her G-spot soon began to swell against the eager fingertip, and her eager clitoris slithered free of its hood in response to the delicious teasing of her lover's encouraging tongue. She shivered as 'Venus' began to gently stimulate her again, her clitoris slowly hardening into a pulsing nubbin against the rougher but still expertly flicking tongue. The stroking fingertip on her sensitive G-spot sent sparks flying through her and her already diamond hard nipples began to ache.

As Veronica expertly manipulated her, she was rewarded with the sound of Peggy's breaths growing heavier with the building excitement, the prone woman oblivious to the fact it was she not her sister doing the pleasing. She felt Peggy begin to rotate her hips against her and allowed the hand on her buttock to slide along the crevice, sliding her fingers between her gorgeous cheeks.

Peggy gasped as she felt her lover's fingertips run over her rosebud and as a finger softly flicked at the entrance, the pleasure running through her already undulating body was joined now by just a tinge of apprehension.

Still ceaselessly working on her clitoris and G-spot, Veronica eased the finger on Peggy's rosebud gently but firmly forward and her fingertip instantly disappeared inside the brunette. She heard Danny's mother grunt as she slid her finger all the way into her hot anal fundament and she renewed her pleasuring, flicking the shiny clitoris with her tongue and working her swollen G-spot with a dextrous fingertip.

Peggy grunted again. She was louder this time, trembling whimpers escaping from her moistened lips. She moved her hips in tiny, thrusting motions against Veronica's face, and the pleasuring young woman increased the sensation by sliding her other index finger back and forth deep in Peggy's tight rectum.

The young mother's sensuous mouth opened as Veronica expertly masturbated her with both hands, the intense excitement of it forcing the brunette to breath in shallow gasps of pleasure. She was close to her climax as both digits fucked her, the teasing mouth and tongue adding further dimensions.

Peggy's red fingernails dug into the bed's black linen sheets as she felt the first faint tremor signalling the approach of her orgasm, and she increased the pace of her movements as she ground her curvy hips eagerly into Veronica's face.

"Please don't stop," she begged as she thought she felt her lover begin to move away, but it was just that Veronica needed to adjust her position.

She sensed that Peggy was on the brink of release and as she continued to work her finger into her rectum, she sucked hard on her throbbing clitoris. She worked on the little nubbin until the undulating woman gave a loud moan of unbearable ecstasy and clamped her supple thighs like a smooth vice around her bobbing head, her body clenching rhythmically as her orgasmic contractions overtook her.

Peggy's long, red fingernails clawed at the soft linen whilst her contorted head arched all the way back as her fabulous body rode the incredibly prolonged peak of her climax for as long as she could. It was at that point that Veronica's long arms and removed the blindfold.

Peggy's clouded eyes glanced down and her body jerked again as she realised who it was that had been pleasuring her. Veronica slowly and deliberately thrust out her thin, pink tongue, her eyes holding Peggy's bewildered gaze as she lowered her head again and roughly licked along the heated furrow. The realisation that it was the younger sister who had been pleasuring her, and the roughness of the tongue on her sex, sent the brunette over the edge again and incredibly she immediately reached a second climax.

It took a good few minutes before the sensations began to subside, and when it had, Veronica worked her way up the still simmering body.

"You came again," she softly whispered, running her tongue along the brunette's neck. "That was such a nice way to greet Veronica, baby."

She lifted one long leg across Peggy's body and swung herself round until they were posed in a classical soixante-neuf position.

"Now I'm going to teach you how to give, as well as receive......."

*

Charles and Venus...

Venus took Charles's hand when she answered his soft knock at the door. She wore a thin, white robe, the hard, chocolate brown nipples adorning her voluptuous cleavage clearly visible against the material. Charles let out an audible gasp as he saw her.

"Worth waiting for?" Venus quietly asked.

She took two steps back, pulling him into the room with her.

"Well?"

He nodded, and when he spoke, his voice trembled slightly. "You look good enough to eat."

Venus threw her head back with laughter, her thick, black hair bouncing on her head.

"I think you've done enough eating, Charles," she said, her enticing soft brown eyes holding his. "It's time to fuck, now?"