The Hotel Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,867 Followers

Dan thought for a moment about his choice. He could go his wife's room, rekindle their love life, and resume the cute little lovemaking they had always had. But would he be able to enjoy it? A mere glimpse at Victoria's sexual nature had changed things. Would he be able to go back after truly understanding the kind of sexual creature Victoria was? After truly understanding the kind of rough sex that Victoria could offer, would he be satisfied with anything less? He knew he would never get that from Jane. She was too sweet and good hearted. Only a mean, evil, bitch was capable of the rough stuff.

Could he have sex with Jane and not imagine what he could be getting with Victoria? Could he make love to his wife and not think about how Victoria could do things to him that his wife would never be capable of? Could he be satisfied with his wife's body after catching glimpses at Victoria's perfect form? He was a breast man, and Victoria's breasts were out of this world. But, you don't cheat simply because a woman has bigger breasts, do you? Do massive, perfectly firm, perky breasts, capped with perfect hard nipples, really mean more than love and marriage?

At the beginning of this trip, Dan thought Victoria's offer was ridiculous. Now, it had actually become a choice. He had almost talked himself into it. He thought about what would happen if he chose Victoria. It would be impossible to hide an affair with her. It would be impossible to hide it from Jane. Not showing up to her room tonight would make her suspicious. It would be tough to hide the truth for long. The truth that he had shacked up with the woman who fired her. The woman that terrorized them both, and fired most of their friends. Word would get out that Dan was fucking his boss. Victoria was not the type of woman who you just fuck once and walk away. No, if Dan chose her, they would be fucking constantly. Dan would have trouble hiding the fact that he was spending all of his time with the woman they vowed never to see again. Jane would ask why they hadn't moved on. She would have to figure out that her place had been taken by the bitch she hated. Word would get out that Dan, everybody's friend, the most popular guy in the company, had left his sweetheart wife for their ruthless cunt of a boss.

Dan had led the fight against Victoria. He was a sign of hope for most people there. If anyone could put a stop to her reign of terror as boss, they all thought it would be him. But what if they found out that he had decided there was no stopping her? What if everyone found out that their beacon of hope had been so corrupted and defeated by their boss? What if they found out that the one person that hated Victoria the most was now fucking her? That instead of fighting her, he put all his energy into pleasuring her? It would destroy them. They would have no fight left. The branch would crumble. Victoria would no doubt take great joy out of shutting down the branch and moving on to bigger and better things. Their company kept the city afloat. If the branch were shut down, all those great people would be out of jobs. Families would struggle to get by. All of this could happen if Dan chose Victoria's hotel room instead of Jane's. The ethical part of Dan knew he couldn't that. He would be destroying an entire city.

What were the pro's to fucking Victoria? The life changing sex. Her amazing body. Being able to possess that body on a daily basis. That was it. Those are all the pros. Dan doubted she would change otherwise. Her attitude would remain as bitchy as ever. She would probably be extremely smug, knowing she had corrupted him. But Dan knew he would never get another chance to have a pair of massive breasts in his hands if he denied her. He would never get that pleasure again. But choosing her would cause him to betray everyone he cared about. The con's seemed like they outweighed the pros. It should be an easy decision. But her tits were so big!

Dan parked his car outside in the parking structure near the hotel. The cool night air cleared his head. What was he thinking? He couldn't actually cheat on his wife, could he? He thought back to the first time they met. It still made him smile. He had never felt sparks like he did that night. Being able to just talk to her for hours on end with no pauses. That was the mark of true love. A perfect companion. When they parted, he was abuzz with feelings for her. He felt such passion immediately. He knew he loved her after that first night. He couldn't believe he was doubting that. He couldn't believe he had considered cheating. The fresh air had cleared his head. His decision was made. He had escaped Victoria's web. There was no chance he was going back to that.

As he walked into the lobby of the hotel, he checked his planner for his room number. 1649. Holy Shit! His room was across the hall from Victoria's. No doubt Victoria planned that. Whichever decision he made, she would know. She would hear the sounds of sex coming from the room across the hall and know she had been beaten. Dan couldn't help but consider the opposite situation. What would happen if Jane heard the sounds of rough sex from across the hall? What if she heard hours of tough, angry sex from across the hall while her husband was mysteriously missing? How down would she be to know that someone else was getting incredible sex while she was stuck alone, waiting for a husband that would never arrive? Would she be worried about him? Would she think he had an accident? Would she think he was hurt? Would she even consider the fact that her husband was in the next room, pleasuring a woman who was hotter, sexier, bustier, and meaner? Would any part of her consider that her husband had betrayed her? That her husband had snubbed her in favor of some better pussy? No, she wouldn't, because she trusted him. She loved him. She would never think her husband could possibly betray her. She would never think her husband would betray her and start fucking another woman. Betray. If he chose Victoria, he would be a betrayer. He would break someone's heart to indulge himself. Dan couldn't understand the feelings this brought up in him. It kinda made him sick, but it also really turned him on. Just the idea of betraying someone simply to have better sex. Doing something so wrong, so messed up, so forbidden. It was an incredible turn on. Dan had to clear these thoughts as he entered the elevator and hit the '16' button.

As the elevator rose, he knew the time for his choice was coming soon. He thought it would be an easy decision. An obvious choice. But why did he feel so conflicted? Why didn't it feel simple? Was he denying the truth that this wasn't an easy choice? That he was still unsure what to do?

The doors parted, and in a daze, he walked slowly down the hallway. It was about halfway down the hall when he stopped near two doors. To his right, room 1649, and Jane, his loving wife. To his left, room 1650, and Victoria, the evil temptress. This was it. This was the choice. Which would be more important to Dan? His lovely, caring wife, who had been nothing but supportive. Who he could joke around with, have fun with, be in love with. Or a pair of massive, succulent, juicy breasts? Breasts that are soft, firm, and perky. With nipples built to suck on.

Which hotel room would Dan choose? The room containing his wife, or the room containing a pair of amazing breasts. Dan was shocked when he realized that standing at the precipice of a life-changing decision, there was no choice at all. He turned and knocked softly on the door. He waited for a response.

His wife, or the perfect breasts?

Which was more important to Dan? It should be obvious.

The door opened, and there stood Victoria, victorious, with a smug smile on her face. And she looked amazing. She was wearing a sheer burgundy nightie. It had spaghetti straps which were strained to the max by her tits. They were pushing out against the low-cut nightie, which exposed a massive line of perfect cleavage. The nightie went just below her hips, barely covering her. But the best aspect of the nightie was how sheer it was. The nightie hid nothing. She was wearing nothing under it. Dan could clearly see her massive breasts, standing firmly on her chest, with no sag whatsoever. Her hard nipples were poking out against the material. He could clearly see her pussy, with a neat little landing strip above it. He was mesmerized.

Dan's choice was made. A massive pair of tits had demolished his love for his wife. Those tits were all that he ever wanted.

"I knew you'd be here." Victoria said with passion, striking a sexy pose against the door. Dan just took in how gorgeous she truly was. He had never seen her in non-work clothing, and he was not disappointed. Her sexy brunette hair was down, looking shiny, curly, and a little bit mussed. Her face was done up in makeup perfectly, accenting all her features. Her lips were shiny and glossy. Her entire body was perfectly tanned. Her long legs looked smooth and amazing emerging from her nightie. Dan was mesmerized by her perfect body. He couldn't speak.

Victoria stepped back, allowing him to enter. He stepped into her room, re-entering Victoria's clutches. Victoria shut the door and locked it. No words were said as she stepped forward towards him. Dan sighed as he felt her soft tits press against his chest. She looked into his eyes as he looked into hers. Her mouth moved towards his and started to part. His mouth opened. Dan felt chills as her soft, pouty, glossy lips met his. Her tongue forced its way into his mouth, and started to fight with his. Her soft, sinewy tongue. She turned her mouth at an angle to force her tongue deeper into his mouth. They were now deeply French-kissing. Her wet tongue was everywhere. Dan mashed his tongue against hers, eager to feel it against his as much as he could.

This went on for minutes but it felt like hours. Dan couldn't believe what he was doing. He was swapping spit with Victoria. He was furiously French-kissing his cunt of a boss. She had berated him, berated his wife. And what did he do in response? He made out what with her, of course. And it felt so good. She was an expert kisser. He had never been kissed better. Her soft, smooth lips felt so good against his. Her glossy lips sliding against his felt spectacular. Her hands were holding onto his head, forcing him against her, making the illicit kiss deeper. Dan settled his hands on her hips, unsure how far she would allow him to go with them. He stood there, and just took her tongue, deferring all control of the situation to her.

It was a wet, gooey kiss, so when she finally pulled away from him, several strands of drool connected their open mouths together. These strands broke and fell onto the tops of her breasts. Dan was so mesmerized that he kept searching for her open mouth, looking to continue the pleasure he was feeling, before he realized she had pulled away on purpose. He looked into her eyes. He saw no warmth in them. He saw a look of dominance. Of control. Of lust.

She grabbed her hand, and walked him over towards the bed. The hotel room was large, with a beautiful view of the city. But it wasn't the city he was looking at. He was staring at that hot ass bouncing with every step. He could clearly see each ripe cheek of Victoria's perfect ass through her sheer nightie. It took all his will not to reach out and palm one of them. But he knew Victoria would not want him to do that. She pattered over near the bed in her bare feet and stopped. She let go of his hand and turned to face him.

"I knew you'd be here, Dan. I knew how enamored you were with me, from the start. The minute I got hired, you were in love with me. You tried to hide it, you rejected it, but in your heart of hearts, it was love. True love." Dan didn't feel any of these things. She was just talking shit. "You tried to stand up to me. You went to corporate behind my back and tried to get me fired. You yelled and called me such horrible names. But none of that was what was what you really wanted to do. You wanted to walk into my office, bend me over the desk, and fuck the shit out of me. Didn't you? Didn't you!?" she yelled out, demanding a response. Dan was silent.

"You think I'm lying, Dan? You think I'm bullshitting? Have you ever met another woman who has inspired such passion in you? That's love Dan. You loved it when I treated everyone like shit. You loved it when I fired people. You loved it when I ruined people's lives. You loved it when I fired your wife. I bet when that cow told you I fired her, and humiliated her, you had to hide your rock hard erection from her. Your first response wasn't anger. It was lust. You were so hot for me at that point. You would have fucked me in the middle of the office if I let you. But no, you agreed to work alongside me. You thought it was so you could get yourself fired, but we both know the truth. You wanted to be in my presence. You wanted to be near the sexy creature that you were madly in love with." Victoria said.

"That's not true." Dan replied, putting up one last fight.

"You don't think I saw the looks you gave me? The way you looked at me, the way no loving husband should. You don't think I saw how you stared at my body, just drinking it all in? You don't think I saw when you looked down my shirt, at my nice juicy breasts? I saw how much you ached to touch them. To suck them. To squeeze them and never let go. You don't think I knew when you were watching my ass bounce? I knew how much you wanted to grab it. To hold it. To spank it. To put your face against it and kiss it. You don't think I noticed when you were trying to see my thongs? I bet you were wishing I would model them for you. Or maybe take them off and leave them on my desk for you. So you could sniff them when I'm not around. Or maybe put it in your mouth and taste it. So you could taste my pussy. So you could taste my asshole. You don't think I noticed these things?" Victoria continued. Dan was speechless.

"It was cute to see how scared you were over losing me earlier today. How you were desperate to find out what I did with my free time. Desperate to find a common interest so we could continue our relationship. Well, you found it. You found out what I like to do in my free time, and it's something you like to do too. I love to fuck. I fuck really well. I fuck hard. I bet I know what you're thinking. How does an absolute bitch like me get laid on a regular basis? Let's just say I have a reputation. I am a legendary fuck. Word is out how good I am. Most people think that I'm a myth. That there couldn't possibly be someone as good at fucking as I am. They say that no woman could have such massive breasts, but I do. They say that no woman has such a perfect round ass, but I do. They say that no woman could be that spectacularly gorgeous, but I am. They say that no woman could have such an unbelievably tight pussy, but I do. They say that no woman does all those nasty things in bed, but I do. When you're as amazing at sex as I am, it doesn't matter how I act. Men still want to fuck me. Men like that I'm a bitch. It adds to the fun. When you're as spectacular as I am in bed, I have my choice about who I want to fuck. And I want to fuck you." Victoria paused, then continued.

"Very few men fought me you like you did. Very few stood up to me like you did. Most men crumble beneath me. But not you. I knew then you were my match. You were meant for me. We've been at war since I was hired. Every day was a battle. You thought you had my number, but you did not. You thought you had me beat, but you didn't. It was sad to see how far behind you really were. And that's what made it fun. You buried your true feelings so deeply, that you didn't know what to make of them. It came out as anger. But it was not. It was love. It was lust. You were so madly in love with me that it terrified you. It was so obvious the way you looked at me. I knew the battle was to get those feelings to the surface. The first time you saw my cleavage, you were done. It was over. I had won."

"When you saw my cleavage, you realized that your wife was nothing compared to me. You saw just a glimpse of my massive breasts, and you could not help but compare them to your wife's. You realized your wife is as flat as a board. Your wife is not enough of a woman where it counts. She has no boobs, no ass, and her looks are nothing special. I always called her Plain Jane around the office. You can't possibly be attracted to her, could you? And quite frankly, she's a fucking idiot. There is nothing there that's attractive. You finally realized that. And now that you did, you came to me."

"So, I'll give you one last shot at walking away. You can cross the hall, rejoin Jane, and have the plain sex you've been having for years. Or, I can drop my nightie, and we can get down to business. You can start having the sex the way you've always wanted. Rough. Hard. Nasty. I do all the things that wifey won't. You think I've built myself up too much? Quite frankly, I'm better than advertised. Now tell me. Tell me the truth. Tell me what you want to do. Do you want to leave and join your wife? Or do you want me to take off my nightie, so you can finally see me naked? Tell me!" Victoria ordered. Dan gulped slowly. His decision was made. His life was about to change forever.

"Take off your nightie." Dan said huskily.

Victoria smirked evilly, before running her fingers under the spaghetti straps and pushed them off her shoulders. Her nightie pooled onto the floor, revealing her nude form. His eyes opened wide as he drank her in. She was just perfect. Her tits were even more massive than he had imagined. Her nipples were hard as diamonds. Her neat little landing strip looked perfect. She put her hands on her hips as he admired her body. She turned around to flash her bare ass. Dan was seeing his hot-bodied boss nude. He had never been more turned on. Hers was a body that was not meant to be clothed. She turned around and wrapped her arms under her breasts, allowing them to rest on her arms.

"Come here." She said, clearly turned on. He stepped towards her and stopped when he was within a foot of her. She grabbed his hands and slowly brought them towards her chest. She paused, then pulled his hands onto her breasts, mashing them into her chest. He reflexively started to squeeze. They were so soft. Just the feeling of the incredible amount of tit-flesh pouring between his fingers. He had never felt a better pair. He just kept squeezing. He could feel her hard nipples rubbing against his palms. His fingers moved down to them and he started to play with them. He pinched them again and again, harder and harder, trying to make this bitch moan. She did not flinch. Nothing turned him on more than seeing her not react at all to this.

"Get down on your knees and I'll let you suck them." she commanded. He complied quickly, eager to have her nipples in his mouth. He grabbed him by the side of the head and pulled him into her chest. She pressed her boobs into his face, and wrapped her arms around his head, smothering him in their softness. Dan moved his face around, trying to have her tits make as much contact with his face as possible. Dan was finally able to maneuver his mouth towards her hard nipple. Finally, her nipple forced its way into his mouth. He instinctually started to suck, trying to get as much of her tit into his mouth as possible. He flicked her nipple with his tongue. He started to lightly chew on her nipple, gauging her reaction. She just smirked as she looked down at him. He bit lightly on it, and she just kept smiling. He bit harder. Nothing from her. He then bit hard on her nipple. She just flashed her eyes at him. There was nothing he could do to faze her.

He switched nipples and started to suck on it for about five or ten minutes. She grabbed his chin, indicating she wanted him to stand, so, reluctantly, he stopped sucking her juicy nipple, and stood.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,867 Followers