The Hotel Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, Jenna, please stop!" Jane pleaded. "I need to be fucked now."

Jane wasn't the biggest fan of receiving oral sex, either, always preferring penetration to oral. I slid out of Jenna's pussy and she rolled onto her back, laying next to her sister. Joe finally got off of the other bed and made his way over to ours.

"Do you want to switch back to our own wives, or do you want to swap?" Joe asked me. "I will only do what you guys are comfortable with."

"Well, it's your call, Joe," I answered. "I can't really tell you that you can't fuck my wife after I was fucking yours!"

"You can if you aren't comfortable with it, but I wouldn't mind to give Jane a whirl here."

"OK, I said," and positioned myself above Jenna.

Joe climbed onto the bed between Jane's still spread legs. I watched as he put his cock at Jane's entrance and then pushed into her.

"Oh, God, yes!" Jane exclaimed. "I love being fucked!"

Joe began slowly thrusting in and out of my wife. I watched for a moment and then was brought back to life by Jenna.

"You had better get that cock back inside me!" she said, matter-of-factly.

"I lifted Jenna's legs up and rested them on my shoulders. She reached beneath her and grabbed my cock, guiding it back to her waiting pussy. Again, I pushed easily into her to the hilt!

The room was filled with the sounds of sex! I was in a push up position thrusting forward into Jenna and Joe was laying on Jane pumping into her. As we fucked the girls, they turned their heads to each other and made out again, tongues probing each other's mouth.

Jenna lowered her legs from my shoulders and wrapped them around my waist, pulling me deeper into her pussy. I lowered myself and put all of my weight onto my right forearm and reached my left hand around to run her strong legs that I loved so much!

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Jennna kept yelling as I pistoned into her.

Joe was thrusting shallowly into my wife next to me with his head lowered, sucking on her chest.

I finally hit the point of no return. The blow jobs I had received; the sight of the two beautiful sisters kissing; watching Jenna eat out her sister's pussy; the sight of Joe fucking my wife; the feeling of Jenna's pussy wrapped tightly around my cock; it was finally all too much!

"Fuck! I'm going to cum!"

I pulled out of Jenna, gave my cock a few strokes and blasted all over my sister-in-law. I came forcefully! The first spurt landed on her face and lips and I watched Jenna stick her tongue out to taste my cum. The next two shots landed on her tits and then I dripped the rest onto her stomach.

Apparently, seeing me shoot on his wife was too much for Joe, too. He pulled out of Jane and shot his load all over her tits and flat stomach, as well. Both girls were coated in our cum and we both collapsed next to them, panting, trying to catch our breath.

"That was fun!" Jenna said between labored breaths. "You boys let us know when you're ready to go again!"

12