The Hotel Room

Story Info
A sweet bit of morning sex in an Amsterdam hotel room .
1.1k words
3.73
8.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she is. She lies next to me in our spacious bed in an Amsterdam hotel room. The sunshine creeps in through the window and hits my eyes, causing my face to crinkle as I squint from the concentrated force of it. The first sight I see this morning is her naked back. Her porcelain skin almost blends into the white blankets of our bed and she sighs audibly with the presence and warmth of the sunlight although it does not hit her directly. As the dawn sun starts to rise over the city, it has divided our bed in half with light and shadow, with her in the latter. She casually turns over on to her stomach. Her eyes still closed, and the blanket that once covered her slips down her body, now only covering up to her bum, with the top part of it on a diagonal. She looks so peaceful, so beautiful, so divine. The night of passion we shared the night before is still fresh in my mind and continued through the night in my dreams. Now, I intend to make those dreams a reality.

I quietly slide myself next to her and softly kiss her shoulder. With her eyes still closed she lets out a content sigh and an almost mischievous smirk comes across her face. I continue to kiss down her back, her scent filling my nostrils, exciting me. As I make my way to her perfect posterior, my lips are augmented by my hand which I run over her curves. Suddenly, her sapphire blue eyes flash open, her pupils dilated but then shrink as light enters. She snaps herself up and pulls me in for a full on passionate kiss. Her hand runs down my chest and waist to find me fully erect for her. She lets out a slight giggle and gives me a devilish grin. She pumps it slowly and uses it to pull me closer and we continue to kiss. Our mutual passion fuels each other as our heart rates rises and our breathing quickens so we are panting in between kisses, both of us ablaze, on fire for each other.

Now it is time for my goddess to take charge as she pushes me on to my back and falls on top of me. She kisses me so deep, then moving her mouth to my ear, which she sucks and bites, sending me into delirium. She kisses my neck and down to my chest, taking a little time to tease each nipple.

"Such a wicked woman," I nearly scream as I arch my back in ecstasy. She ignores my cry as she gets down to my hard cock and takes the head in her mouth, running her tongue all over it. This has turned me into a creature of pure lust and I jerk up and grab her by her waist and spin her around. She has tasted me, now I want to taste her.

She lowers herself over my face and I can smell her essence and see she is very wet for me. I softly kiss the insides of her thighs and breathe a long hot breath over her pussy. She lets out a loud moan of approval and I know it is time for me to dive in. I flick my tongue over her swollen clit very sharply, teasing her. Gradually, my tongue strokes become longer and deeper. She is in a frenzy and opens her mouth to take in as much of my cock as she can. Her suction is very tight and it swells inside her mouth. I lap at her pussy like a thirsty dog and her juices run over my tongue and around my mouth. The aura of our passion fills the room, making it feel like it is 100 degrees. Both of us so satisfied yet wanting so much more.

She withdraws from my face and takes my rock hard cock in her hand. She positions it just how she wants it and with her bum facing me, she lowers herself on it slowly, making sure to uses it to tease her pussy (and my cock) a little before she puts it inside. Once all the way in, she grinds herself upon it. I lurch up arching my back but as she lowers herself down on my cock, it forces me down flat on my back again. She pants and moans, louder as she quickens the pace with each stroke. Just when it feels like I am going to explode, she hops off of me and puts my cock in her mouth, sucking it for a moment or two. She comes over and kisses me deep on the mouth, our tongues meeting inside.

Now it is my turn to get on top. I pull myself up grab her shoulders and throw her on to her back. She is surprised by my sudden forcefulness, but it turns her on even more. I get on top of her and kiss her deeply. I break my mouth from hers and grab my cock and position it just before her dripping pussy. I tease her clit for a bit, rubbing the head of my cock all over it.

"No, take me now," she pleads as she squirms with delight.

Slowly, I ease my cock inside of her. Her hungry pussy engulfs it and swallows it all the way to the hilt. She moans and tilts her head back and like a crazed animal. I open my mouth and bite savagely into her exposed neck. She yelps with surprise at first but her noises subside into almost a purr of pleasure as my teeth dig deeper. At this point she is totally submissive to me as I pump myself inside of her. Her pussy slowly squeezes my cock as it expands inside, signalling our impending orgasms. I withdraw my teeth from her neck and see the visible bite mark that remains. Seeing it makes me even hornier as I know now I have marked my mate.

"Give me, my boy," she screams. "Fill me with your cum."

She tightens around me and I feel the warmth of her fluids as she cums all over my cock. Feeling the sensation is too much for me as I shoot my cum deep inside of her in turn. I collapse on top of her, both of us panting from the wave of our orgasms. She kisses my ear softly and playfully nibbles on it.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm my angel," she purrs contently. I kiss her mouth softly in response.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm my goddess," I reply as we continue soft, post-coital kisses.

The rest of the day we spend in bed, drifting in and out of sleep, with a few more rounds in between. Later that evening, we go out for dinner. She puts on a tight red skirt for me. This sets the table for another night of passion.

But that is another story.