The Hotel Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers

Her soft lips formed a tight seal - a vacuum in which no suction could escape - thus trapping a large portion of his cock deep in the soft velvet heaven that was her mouth.

"Nikki, oh shit, I'm gonna cum in your mouth if you don't stop," he groaned loudly.

She didn't let up with his warning; in fact, it felt as if she moved up a gear and started to suck on him harder, with an intensity and passion that he'd never encountered. He tried to remove her mouth from his cock by gripping the sides of her head and pulling gently, but she countered this by slipping her arms around his waist and filling her hands with his buttocks. All ten fingers dug into his flesh and his cock slammed deeper into her mouth.

"Nikki, I'm not kidding around here."

The lewd gobbles and slurps increased, as did the brilliant sensations of having his cock so expertly sucked.

Matt wasn't ready to cum yet. He wanted to cum long after his cock had been buried inside her pussy, while they were fucking each other for the first time.

There was no way he was going to get her face away by pulling her head, after all, he didn't want to hurt her. So he quickly unravelled his hands from her hair and instantly backed away from her, but what he hadn't factored into the equation was that she had intuited his plan and was ready to respond with one of her own.

As quick as he was she was equally as fast, scooting along the carpet on her hands and knees as he attempted to escape her clutches, his cock still stuffed deep inside her mouth and ready to erupt in a gush of semen.

With his plan already failing miserably, insult was added to injury when his feet tripped on the sheets he'd torn from the bed not an hour beforehand (chaos, he again thought) and they sent him sprawling to the floor with Nikki in hot pursuit, never giving up her tasty hotdog.

"Ow," he said as he hit the floor, cushioned however by the doona and sheets.

Even this didn't dislodge his penis from Nikki's mouth - all it did was incite a round of giggles that vibrated along his stiff flesh. She glanced up at him, her eyes swimming with mischief as her cheeks sucked inwards with the pressure of her outstanding blowjob.

"Ugh," was all he could mutter as he felt the familiar stirring in his balls. He was seconds away from spraying the insides of her mouth with his warm, sticky cum, and quite frankly he couldn't wait.

At the latest possible instant, just before he sailed past the point of no return, she jerked her mouth away from his cock with a long suck and sat up sporting a huge grin as her ample breasts rose and fell from exertion.

"No, no, no, no," he chanted quickly, bringing his hands around in an effort to choke out the much needed release. Before he could grab his cock and stroke himself into an orgasm, Nikki launched at his body and tackled him, pinning his arms above his head and sitting on his stomach.

His hips bucked wildly but his cock fucked nothing but air. Matt shuddered in frustration and groaned loudly.

When a man gets that close to blowing his load it becomes extremely painful in the nether regions. He squirmed in absolute agony as his cock and balls shot lightning bolts of pain through his gut.

"You'll be okay in a minute," she said, looking down at him with her brow furrowed in worry. "I'm really, really sorry."

Then she pressed her lips to his, shoved her tongue into his mouth and kissed him hard. The sound of their kissing was the only stimulus resonating through his eardrums over the next few minutes, and eventually his hips refrained from bucking and the pain subsided somewhat.

"What're you trying to do, kill me?" he groaned with a shaky laugh.

Nikki wasn't laughing though. She pouted at him and kissed his cheeks, his eyes, his mouth, neck and nose, showering him with so many tender kisses that he was shocked but pleasantly surprised.

"I'm so sorry, Matt," she cooed. "I just couldn't stop sucking it because it tasted so fucking nice. And it wasn't just that, it was the fact that it was your cock, yours, and I didn't want to let go of it until I tasted your spunk - yet at the same time I didn't want you to cum until we fucked, and God, I really want fuck you right now and not later."

Sweat had accumulated on her brow and her eyes frantically searched his. They were desperate, lustful, and there was no doubt in his mind that she wanted him as badly as he wanted her.

It was a strange world where you could fall for a girl that sold her body for money, but here he was, lying on his back with his arms around a girl of that description, totally naked and professing a need that he so desperately wanted to fulfil.

Nikki rose to her feet and he held out his hand to her. Taking it, she helped pull him up from the floor and pressed her hands to his bare chest, massaging his skin and giving his nipples a few playful pinches.

The tip of his glistening cock nudged her stomach and she glanced down at it with shock. It was an angry red, completely coated in her saliva and pointing straight up at her face, almost as if it was accusing her of being in its hardened state when it should have been shrinking rapidly by now.

Matt stroked her cheek and she tore her eyes away from his member and gazed into his own murky brown orbs. "Did I do that?" she said.

"Uh huh."

"Well," she said, flashing him a coy smile, "I think that seeing as how I'm the cause, it's my civic duty to provide the cure. Do you think that's fair?"

"Yes," he whispered. "I think that's very fair."

She licked his lips and gave him a soft kiss. "Do you think fucking me will cure it?"

"You could be on to something."

"I don't want to be on anything; I want you to be on me."

He gave a small laugh and said, "Sounds good."

"You bet it does."

She stopped stroking his chest and walked over to the bed. After climbing on to it, she lay down on her back in the middle of the mattress, spread her legs and showed him everything he desired to see.

Just like every other aspect of her luscious, erection-inducing body, her vagina was exquisite and complimented an overall package that could make a man cry with happiness. The exterior of her pussy was a pale pink and slightly dewy. Nikki's legs were spread so far apart that her lips were forced to open up like partially bloomed flower, giving his eyes access to the silky pink skin inside and a clit that would have been otherwise hidden. It looked hard and ready to be stroked. Her nipples were stiff, pebbly nubs, her blond hair was in disarray and her mouth was tilted into a soft smile of approval as he practically drooled over the sight of her exposed body. It was obviously clear that he liked what he was viewing.

Lying down next to her, he pressed his hand against the outer lips of her pussy and caressed her gently, opening her up with one set of fingers while rubbing at her clit with the other.

"Would you like me to return the favour?" he asked.

"Huh uh," she said with a shake of the head. "I need that cock shoved up inside me as soon as possible. Your tongue won't be enough to satisfy me."

He pressed a finger into her and offered her a warm smile. "What if I want to eat you out? Maybe I don't feel like fucking you just yet."

"I don't care what you want," she pouted, breaking another so-called rule she was supposed to uphold. "I need you to fuck me, not eat me!"

And with that, she grabbed hold of him by his armpits and hauled him onto her body, his finger slipping from her opening as he landed on top of her. The underside of his erection became wedged against her slippery slit and her fingers instantly honed in on him like his cock was a beacon. Holding him firmly in her hand, she guided the head between her legs and pressed it against her slick entrance.

"I want you to fuck me, not eat me," she repeated, though this time her voice was a whisper and her face was relaxed.

Soft lips brushed his and she kissed him, and as her tongue entered his mouth she manoeuvred his cock into her opening and eased a fraction of it inside.

"Wait," he said gently.

She looked up at him with a pained expression and an eyebrow hooked questioningly.

"Shouldn't I be wearing a condom?"

Her mouth fell open and her eyes flew wide. "Oh my God!" she gasped. "I wasn't even thinking about that! I was so wrapped up in thought of fucking you that...I forgot all about it!"

"You've got some in your purse, right? I'll go grab one quickly."

Before he could move, she grabbed his arm to stop him and then bit at her bottom lip, her eyes searching his.

"You really haven't fucked a girl in four months?"

"No..."

"I know I'm clean," she said. "I was tested a month ago and I always make guys wear condoms because it's the company policy. So if you're sure that you're clean, then I think you should just go ahead and stick your dick right up inside me, right now."

Still pressed slightly inside her dripping opening, his cock was yelling at him to do as she said and to hurry up about it. He knew that he was clean, because the only woman he'd slept with in the past year was Sally Kensington. Both of them had been disease free at the time, so it was only logical to assume that he was clean now.

"I'm clean," he finally admitted with a nod of his head.

Without hesitation her legs scissored around his torso and his body was jerked downwards, leaving his cock nowhere else to go but to drive deep into her wet vagina. Every last inch slipped completely into her until it had magically disappeared, buried so completely that the furry sack of his scrotum snuggled against the skin that separated her pussy from her asshole.

"Oh yes," she sighed contentedly, wrapping her arms around his back. "You'll never have any idea how much I need this, to have your beautiful cock in me."

"How does it feel to break the rules?"

"Chaotic," she said, causing him to smile. "You know, I'd be instantly fired if they ever found out I fucked you without a condom."

He pressed his mouth against hers and gave her a tender kiss, then moved down to her neck and nuzzled her.

"Would you still like to know my real name?"

"More than anything," she whispered.

He paused for a few moments, savouring the awesome sensation of his cock being hugged by her scorching hot pussy. "It's...Daniel."

"Thank you," she said. "It's a nice name. I think you should use it more often."

It was such an incredible feeling being inside her body, so warm and soft, and the fact that she looked as cute as she did only made him feel hotter and hornier. He wasn't even able to touch on what made him attracted to her for more than sex. To be perfectly honest, it didn't bother him in the slightest that she screwed other men to make money.

"Look at me, Daniel."

He stopped kissing the nape of her neck and raised his head to meet her eyes. She looked sad and unsure of herself, almost vulnerable.

"Do I disgust you?" she asked demurely.

"Yeah, you're a regular Hunchback of Notre Dame."

"No, I didn't mean my looks. I meant my job, selling my body for money."

"No."

"Then it excites you?

"No, it doesn't particularly excite me. I'd be a hypocrite to judge you, and I like you way too much to do that. I'm not proud of what I do for a living either, but I do it anyway because it's what I know and what I'm very good at."

"I'm very good at what I do, too," she said with a wry smile.

What Daniel found strange was that the urgency that had both gripped them had suddenly dissipated. Sure, he was as horny as hell and cock deep in pussy, but good sex was more than just sticking your dick in and out until you had an orgasm. It was simply so much more than that.

"Would you like to be on top?" he asked.

"No, that's alright, I like being underneath you. Thanks for asking though. I've never met a guy that's asked."

"I'm not like every guy."

"I've noticed that. Boy have I noticed that."

Smiling at her, he pulled his cock out of her pussy until just a little bit was left imbedded.

"Look at your cock," she sighed, staring between their bodies. "Look how slick and shiny it is. You're the reason that I'm so wet."

Unable to control the lust flooding through his loins, he pushed his entire length back into her and they started to fuck each other to a nice slow rhythm. Their bodies slapped together gently, both of them meeting the other halfway, causing his hard pole to slide deep down into her again and again, over and over.

The act was made even sexier due to the fact that they couldn't take their eyes off each other's faces. The flush that had risen in her cheeks when she'd given him the blowjob was back in full force, tinting her skin in a reddish hue that spurred his hips to thrust deeper and harder.

Her eyes were limp and hazy, unfocused, and every now and then her pink tongue would snake out of her mouth to lick her lips.

It was a face he certainly wanted to see covered in his sperm, and he was sure that if he asked she'd be more than willing to accommodate to his wishes.

"God, you have a lovely pussy," he groaned, his cock sliding effortlessly in and out as he fucked her. She was so wet that there was no friction whatsoever, and when he increased the tempo of his thrusts a sticky squelching sound emanated from her pussy each time his cock went deep.

As Daniel continued to pound his body against Nikki's, he suddenly realised that her neck was at an odd angle to the mattress and that she didn't have any support at all. He slammed deep and leaned over to grab a pillow, then slipped it under her neck before resuming the pace they'd set.

"You're a real sweetheart, you know that?" she said affectionately.

"It looked terribly uncomfortable for you," he whispered, leaning down to kiss her.

Their hips churned as they French kissed, turning her juices into a thick, buttery substance that overflowed onto his balls and dribbled down her thighs.

Upon each downward stroke of his cock she would rotate her pussy and grind it against his crotch as if she was trying to press it even further into her body, when in fact it was in as far as it could ever go.

"Oh, this feels so good," she gushed. "I bet you've missed this. I bet you've spent many lonely nights jerking off to the thoughts of fucking someone. Keeping this cock away from a girl for four months is a crime."

"I agree. What should my punishment be?"

"Incarceration. Your cock should be remanded in my pussy's custody until it thinks you've served the time that fits the crime."

"If you say so," he grunted.

"Yeah, I definitely say so."

Nikki's breathing became hoarse and her sensuous mouth was emitting tiny gasps of pleasure. His cock continued to plough in and out of her slippery opening, and Matt felt her pussy contract around him as her body started to shudder.

"Oh God," she cried with a long soft moan, screwing her eyes shut tightly and wrapping her arms and legs around his body as if she was never letting go.

Males the world over had their theories on the female orgasm and half, if not all of them, believed they could tell when a woman was faking. Daniel was one of those guys that openly admitted he didn't have a clue if a woman faked it, but as Nikita shuddered in his arms and cried out softly, he would've laid down good money to bet that it was real. The way she came was simply too subdued and underplayed to be false, unless of course she was an extremely good actress. Daniel had heard that most women screamed their lungs out when they faked it, yet Nikki was being much too restrained to be in that category.

He caressed her cheek as he continued to pump his cock in and out of her weeping pussy, which of course was another indication of her orgasm being real. Surprisingly, he wasn't even close to cumming and he secretly hoped that he would be able to get her off a second time before he had to end the amazing sexual experience he was partaking in.

"Open your eyes, I want you to look at me while you cum," he said gently, a shudder passing through his body as he gazed at her gorgeous face. The red hue had migrated from her round cheeks to her neck with a vengeance, while rivulets of sweat trickled from the pores where her skin was at its hottest. Her lips were shiny and slack, half-opened with a perpetual pant escaping them. With his full weight pressed against her, her breasts rubbed invitingly against his chest with each rise and fall of her ragged breaths, the nipples stiff and stroking his skin provocatively.

Her expressive green eyes sprung open and gazed up into his. A small smile spread across her pink lips and she let out a final, agonised moan as her pussy convulsed around his cock.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!" she chanted softly, her hips jerking out of sync as she came.

There was nothing more satisfying to Daniel than watching a woman cum. To him it was more gratifying than his own orgasm, simply because he loved looking at women and knowing that they were excited because of him and what he was doing to them. Watching Nikki cum was priceless; he'd never seen it look as sweet or as sexy as the way she reacted to him.

Just as he was about to press his lips to hers, she grabbed the sides of his head and forced his mouth against her tongue, beating him to the punch. It was a scintillating experience to kiss a woman as she was coasting down from an orgasm. The sighs, moans and gasps Nikki made as her tongue lapped at his shovelled more coals into his sexual fire, encouraging him to fuck her faster, and his cock invaded her pussy with renewed vigour.

"Don't you dare stop fucking me," she panted, pulling her tongue from his mouth and kissing his cheek and neck. "And try to hold on until you make me cum again. God, I'm so hot and horny that it shouldn't take long for you to finish me off again."

Her ass slid up to meet one of his deep thrusts and he slipped his hands underneath her body, filling both palms with her curvaceous bum. With ample leverage now, he flipped himself over onto his back while pulling her body on top of him, landing with his cock buried inside her pussy, never once threatening to leave its lovely new home.

"Oh wow," she gasped, her eyes leaping wide. "You should warn a girl before you go doing something like that."

"Well, it was supposed to be a surprise."

"It was definitely one of those and a nice one at that. Mostly I hate being on top, but I'm going to enjoy every second that I ride you."

With her eyes screwed shut, face slack and lips parted into a perpetual silent squeal, Nikki bounced up and down on his rigid tool, completely impaling herself and slamming him right up inside her warm body as he lay still and let her fuck him.

"You have no idea how good that feels," he groaned.

"I think I have some idea," she sighed breathlessly. "From where I'm sitting it feels fucking spectacular!"

The view was amazing. Her honey-blond hair flipped about in time with her hip movements and her lovely chest also jiggled with each jolt. Unable to help himself, he reached up and filled his hands with them, rubbing and squeezing her generous melons, tugging on her hard nipples.

Squealing with girlish delight, she began to grind her wet crotch even harder against his, squirming around on his cock with wild abandon.

For the past few minutes he'd been teetering on the edge, managing to hold himself back from the inescapable release he so desperately wanted to refrain from. Unfortunately his cock disagreed with his mind - it was ready to shoot forth the cum stored inside and it wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Ride 'em cowgirl," she panted, her hips slapping against his at a blind rate. Her breaths became ragged again and her pussy muscles loosened around his cock as she slid up to the tip, but upon her downward thrust they clenched around him and a pleasurable sigh fell from her lips.

Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers