The Hottest Fire Ch. 06

Story Info
And so their affair began.
1.5k words
4.44
16.2k
00

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 08/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6. Love Affair

And so their affair began. Barbara wasn't interested in doing the dating thing, the club scene; the usual nightlife hangouts where the younger student crowd gathered to take hallucinogens and shake their sweating bodies beneath loudspeakers blaring deafening techno-pop noise. She was intrigued, rather, by Ludlow's quiet persona. He was urbane, sophisticated, much more mature than the student circles in which she usually moved. She was interested in his lifestyle; so different from the frenzied lives of the younger students, much more exciting in a simpler way. She wanted to get to know him better, to see his place, to possibly become a part of his life. Like everything about him even his car was simple, yet it reflected good taste and class; the Jaguar XJ12, in British racing green with an interior of soft, beige coloured calfskin. She felt an overwhelming urge to offer herself up to him, to spread open and lay bare the innermost recesses of her heart and soul. She wished to let him have his way with her.

She arrived at his place the afternoon following their first evening together. Ludlow dwelled in a well-appointed apartment befitting a graduate student of means. Barbara liked his place, she liked his décor; simple modern in the Scandinavian style, lots of finished wood surfaces with furniture that featured chrome plated steel and leather upholstery. Walking in one entered a small vestibule, which opened to a large greatroom. The wall on the right was done in granite stones, a fireplace with a large hearth was set into it. A single framed piece of art decorated the large wall opposite; Barbara assumed it was a print. Later on she was astonished to discover that the piece was an original, done in the impressionist style by a contemporary artist of some renown. The wall at the far end of the room consisted large sliding glass doors that led to a balcony. A collection of houseplants made it resemble a small tropical rainforest. Barbara like the houseplants, she liked his well-equipped kitchen, and she especially liked the enormous master bathroom. The walk-in tiled shower stall, as big as a walk-in closet, with wide, stepped sides where one could sit at two different levels. When Barbara saw it she turned to him with a wide smile on her face and exclaimed, "Why, it's big enough to fuck in!"

He smiled back. "Well, I suppose we should take a shower, then." Barbara smiled and silently started unbuttoning the front of her simple cotton dress without a moment's hesitation; it dropped to the floor, followed by her brassiere and white cotton panties. Then she was quite shamelessly nude. Ludlow glanced over Barbara's superb body with an approving eye; in the darkness of her room the previous evening he had not been able to fully appreciate the beauty of her naked body. Her incredibly firm breasts were not necessarily large, but with her slim young body they seemed to point straight out like the nose cones of a pair of fighter jets. Her belly was flat and as tight as a snare drum, developing to a slight bulge beneath her navel where a little bunny trail of short, golden hair led naturally down to the yellow fur of her nether hair. Barbara's ass was nice and round, her hips wide and well rounded, leading down to a pair of shapely thighs, a pair of nice-looking legs.

A magnificent bird like this is wasted on the pigs of the footy team, Ludlow thought.

Ludlow's clothing joined hers on the floor and he, too, stood nude before her. Now Barbara's eyes roamed over his naked body. Considering the conservative style of Ludlow's wardrobe, his age, his relative shortness of stature and the nondescript manner in which he carried and conducted himself, Barbara was pleasantly surprised to observe the hard muscular compactness of his body. His was a muscular upper torso, the result of years of punishing daily regimen. Thick, ropy sinews rolled like steel cables beneath the skin of his chest, shoulders and arms. He had only the briefest middle-aged gut; a slight, pleasant roundness about the middle that did not seem unnatural or the least bit unsightly.

As her eyes travelled further downward she tried not to gape, but could not help herself. She found it pleasant to gaze upon his manhood, thickening now and poking forward; he sported a full, solid cock. It seemed the most natural thing to do to take a hold of it, to fondle it. Doing so she could feel his thick, meaty cock growing stiffer by the second beneath her finger's light touch. She pulled him gently, drawing him closer to her, closed her eyes and opened her mouth for a kiss. He grasped her ass cheeks in both hands and pulled her to him. She gently stroked his dick as they kissed. It was now hard as a wooden pole and pointing upwards.

Then Ludlow broke the kiss, reached into the shower stall to adjust the stream of hot water. He led her into the roomy pleasure pit.

The shower nozzle shot needles of hot water over their naked bodies. Barbara stood facing the spray, holding her hair up with both hands and smiling at the pleasant sensations while he soaped her up from behind. He ran his hands over her firm, round breasts, cupping them, rolling her nipples in soapy fingers.

Ludlow moved on to soap her back, then roamed further south to ensure that her ass, too, was clean. He spread soapsuds across Barbara's firm, round ass cheeks. With the middle two fingers of one hand he traced a line up the crack of her ass and moved around in little circles to thoroughly clean her asshole. It was a pleasant surprise for Barbara to find that she enjoyed the attention he was paying to this very private part of her body.

While he was preoccupied with her derriere, Barbara took the opportunity to shampoo her long hair. When she was lathered up she turned to shampoo his hair. They embraced as the suds rinsed off, running slick between their bodies; her breasts pressed against his chest, his hard, hot dick laying up flat against her belly. Barbara held his face in her hands and kissed him long and slow. Their tongues played little love-games. As she stroked his cock with a handful of soapsuds he became as a rock in her soap-filled hand.

Barbara broke the kiss to concentrate on the cock she held in her hands. She rinsed the soapsuds off in the stream of warm water, then still gently holding on to his dick, she looked deep into his eyes and quietly said, "Fuck me."

Without a word Ludlow turned Barbara around to face the tiled wall. Her back was to him once more, away from the stream of the shower. He proceeded to rub the head of his dick up and down the crack of her ass and between her legs, across her pussy. Barbara leaned forward, arched her back, and stood with her legs slightly parted to allow him room to enter her. As he slid the swollen head of his cock up against the outer lips of her pussy he could feel her heat and her wetness. She reached down between her legs, separated her labia with two fingers and said, "go ahead, lover. Stick it in." Ludlow thrust his hips forward ever so gently and slid his dick in up to the rim of the helmet.

The sensation of Ludlow's hot meat in her was terrific. Ludlow gingerly worked his dick in and out, allowing her wetness spread, to completely cover the head of his pole, before thrusting in as deep into her as he could go. Barbara sucked in her breath as she took him in all the way, balls to the walls.

Bent over at the waist and gripping a handrail to hold herself up, Barbara felt it was decidedly erotic to be skewered from behind while standing. The splashing water to their side gave their skin a pleasant wetness. She went up and down on the balls of her feet as his dick slid in and out, then turned to look back at him as he gently ploughed her hole. She almost felt as if her ass was lifted off the floor by his pole. Her wetness increased, a burning heat built up within her and her pussy muscles clamped around his swollen dick. They arrived at the edges of climax very quickly. Ludlow gripped her hips tight and pulled her ass toward him again and again and again, sinking his dick deeper and deeper into her until at last she cried out from sheer pleasure, "Ah! Ah! Ah! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Her wet pussy clamped around his hot dick like a fist gripping a rubber ball. A heat and pressure built up within the head of his cock; his balls were in an uproar. Finally he withdrew, taking his red-hot dick in his hand and stroking himself off. He groaned, "Uh! Uh! Uh! UHHH!" as his hot seed splashed all over her ass.