The Hottie In The Window Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EddyFox
EddyFox
33 Followers

She was undone. All the bravado, all the bitchiness, all her defenses were gone. Kelly was reduced to a scared little girl. "Don't leave me!"

"I won't leave you."

She had heard those words before and they wrenched her out of her post-orgasmic revelry. Kelly jerked so that she was on top of Bob's still clothed body. "Don't you FUCKING lie to me!!"

Bob grabbed Kelly's head, trying to look into her eyes. He finally had to grab her hair to get her head off his shoulder. Her eyes were frenzied and red. He locked his eyes with hers and tried his best to steady her. "I have never lied to you, and I never will. I will never leave you."

Kelly searched for anything in Bob's eyes that would contradict what he had said and found nothing. In that instant, she believed him. He brushed her lips with his in a kiss that was slow and reassuring, but soon this wasn't enough for Kelly. She had to have him. She had to extract a part of him that would bind him to her.

She began tearing at his clothes like a wild animal as her lips crushed against his. After she had shredded his shirt, she opened his jeans and sucked his cock into her mouth. Bob was in heaven. Kelly's usual aversion to fellatio made this special. He figured this might last until he was hard enough for her to mount him, but Kelly kept going.

"Oh god, baby!"

She was on a mission. Her pace never slacked and the sounds Bob made only spurred her on. Bob wasn't about to argue, and soon he felt the tingle in his groin that signaled the end was near.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum."

She let his cock slip out of her mouth until only the head remained. She pumped his cock with her hand as fast as she could, while putting her tongue on the roof of her mouth to deflect his impending orgasm from going directly down her throat. Bob came. His hips lifted off the bed and his prostrate convulsed long after every ounce of fluid was gone. After Kelly was sure she had gotten it all, she attached herself under his left arm, with her head on his shoulder. As quickly as Bob's breathing returned to normal, he drifted off into a relaxed slumber, with Kelly attuned to every beat of his heart.

9. Epilogue

"What a day." Bob pulled into the driveway at 8:00. He was exhausted. Kelly had gotten home hours ago. Bob expected dinner would be ready when he pulled in. Since Kelly had moved in with him three months ago, whenever one of them had to work late, the other would cook. They had fallen into a very comfortable and domesticated routine almost immediately. Homelife had become much easier than worklife. Computers can really be a bitch, Bob thought as he turned the front door knob

"Who is she!?!?"

Then again, Kelly could really be a bitch. It's too late to try and go back to work. She knows I'm home. Bob emptied the contents of his pockets on the kitchen table, which was decidedly bereft of food. Kelly came storming into the kitchen.

"Who is who, baby?"

"Who is Gina?!?"

Bob paused for a second in recognition of the name and what it meant. "You don't want to know." Normally, Bob would have been more diplomatic, but being tired, hungry, and a verbal assault as he walked in the door had a decidedly detrimental effect on his temperament.

"Men are pigs." Kelly fought to keep herself from crying. "I want you to tell me who Gina is!"

"Alright, but you won't enjoy knowing." Bob quickly worked out the worst possible way to phase what he had to say. "I didn't want to do it this way, but you leave me no choice. Gina is this cute little brunette I met in the mall the other day. She works in a jewelry store there. She's 23 and just got out of collage. She is very sweet and VERY helpful. When I couldn't find an engagement ring I liked, she helped me special order one." Kelly's hand covered her face. "She called to let me know it's ready for me to pick up. I wanted to take you out to dinner and do this a little more formally, but this will work just fine." Bob descended to one knee and took Kelly's hand, the one that wasn't covering her face. "Kelly Green, will you marry me?"

"Fuck." Tears were streaming down her face now, but for a completely unforeseen reason.

"I'll admit that's not quite the answer I was looking for." Kelly tried to laugh and cry at the same time. It ended up sounding something like a hiccup. Bob could see that Kelly was having a hard time with the twist he had given her. He pulled out a chair out from the table and eased her into it, keeping his one knee on the floor.

"I don't deserve you," Kelly managed between sniffles.

"Incorrect. You didn't deserve Steve, your ex-dumb-ass who skipped out on you. You DO deserve me." Bob smiled his biggest smile. "I'm a nice guy."

"Don't forget 'modest'."

"Modesty is probably my best quality. I'm very self-effacing." Bob kept the shit-eating grin turned up full blast. Kelly was laughing a little more and crying a little less.

"Why do you want to marry a bitch like me?"

Bob wasn't going to let her wallow in self pity. "Good. Easy questions. Because I love you."

"Why would you love me?"

"Sorry. You've run out of questions. I've answered all of your questions, and you have yet to answer mine. Will you marry me? Besides my knee is hurting."

"Yes, I'll marry you, damn it!"

Bob got up and unkinked his knee. "Oh good. Your enthusiasm is heartwarming." He pulled Kelly up from the chair. "Now go get cleaned up. We don't have much time."

Kelly started off toward the bathroom, confused. "Why? Where are we going?"

Bob encouraged her along. "We're going to the mall. We're going to pick me up something to eat, pick up your ring, and if I'm VERY lucky, you'll discover your latent lesbian side and you'll try and pick up Gina."

Exasperated, Kelly headed to the bathroom to repair her face. "Men are such PIGS!"

EddyFox
EddyFox
33 Followers
12