The House Boat The First Night

Story Info
An early anniversary celebration.
3.4k words
4.58
16.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was late getting off work by an hour, and knew I would have to move fast to get to the lake before dark, as it was a good 4 hours away from the city. My wife Julie had told me she was heading for the lake about noon to make arrangements for us to occupy the houseboat we had rented for the week. She had also said she would bring everything we would need with her, and as a result we had packed the van with everything we were taking with us.

She had called me on her cell phone to tell me where our boat was moored at, and how to get there. I practically ran out of the office, and in no time I was gone, a quick look told me it was 5:25 as I rolled out of the parking lot. I had about 45 minutes of rush hour traffic to handle before I got on the highway. 10:10, that was going to be the earliest I could make it, traveling the speed limit. I figured that I could cheat, and run a few miles an hour over the limit, and still not have to worry to much about getting a ticket, so I chose to drive an extra 5 miles an hour. I figured that should get me there shortly before 10:00 PM. I loosened my tie to help me relax as I drove.

We had tried to get the boat for the next weekend, but as it was booked solid, we had no choice, we would celebrate our 10th anniversary a week early. The pearl necklace I had bought her was on the seat beside me as I drove. I pulled off the highway at the last town before the lake, and topped up my fuel tank, just to be on the safe side of things. As I drove my car into the parking area, visions of my wife were running rampant through my head. As I walked to the lake I called her to tell her I had made it there.

Her five foot eight body was a masterpiece of perfection as far as I am concerned. She is a slim 135 pounds and boasts a 37-24-36 figure with C cup breasts. Her hair is shoulder length, and jet black. I finally found a spot to park, and after grabbing the gift for Julie, I locked the car, and headed off to find our boat.

We had rented here before and the boats are all 25 feet long and 12 foot 6 wide. They are powered by an inboard 4-cylinder diesel that can move them through the water at a steady 12 miles an hour. The boats all have two positions from which you can drive them, a kitchen, living area, a bathroom, and two other rooms that can be used as bedrooms. They also have an open top deck for those wanting to get their share of the sun. The boats also have a built in ladder at the back to make it easier to get back on after a swim.

It didn’t take all that long to find our boat, as there were only eight left tied to the pier. All the others had been driven out before dark. Of the eight, only three had lights on. I carefully checked the names as I walked along the pier, and on seeing ours, I gingerly stepped on board. I had seen that it was the one with the least amount of light coming from it, and that had me wondering if there was a problem with the generator on board. I made my way to the front of the boat, and the door. I quietly turned the knob, and opened it.

“Hi Julie,” I called out as I entered. I am sure that if I had looked in a mirror, I would have been enough of a sight to get me fired if I should walk in the office looking the way I felt.

I stopped as soon as I saw the interior of the boat! There on the table was a bottle of wine, a large bowl of fruit, and a half dozen lit candles. The reminder of the boat was completely dark. I listened as Julie called to me from the back. “Have a seat, settle in, and relax, I will be there in a minute” she said, “But don’t sit against the outside wall, and don’t turn the chair.” There was only one option open after that, and I took it. My back was facing almost directly away from the door I knew she was behind, and as I sat there, I felt her hands grasp my head.

“Close your eyes, and don’t turn around” was all she said.

My eyes closed, and she began to rub my temples, almost as if she knew the drive took a lot out of me. I could hear the rustle of her clothes as she moved the small amount that she did.

“You keep that up, and you will put me to sleep” I told her.

“Mmm, but that would ruin my present I have for you” she replied. “You do want your present, don’t you?” She asked.

I reached into the pocket of my jacket, and after pulling out the necklace I said “Speaking of presents, here is yours honey.” I listened as she opened it, heard the quick intake of her breath as she saw it. I listened as she moaned my name, and then felt her lean over my shoulder to kiss my cheek.

“I love them honey, and I am going to put them on” she said, and as she did, I waited patiently. I listened to her giggles of joy as she placed the necklace around her neck, and fastened the clasp.

She again began to massage the sides of my head, and I slowly began to relax. “Just sit still” she said, and her hands left my head after she had gotten my body into a relaxed state. I listened intently as she moved, and shortly I felt a piece of soft, silky cloth being placed over my eyes. She then tied it at the back of my head.

“Just you sit there, and no peeking” she said in a sexy voice.

She moved around to be beside me, and I felt her hands as she removed the tie that was still around my neck. I stayed as I was while she undid the top two buttons that were still done up.

“Are you going to tease me to death” I asked only to be told that I was not obeying her wishes. I was to remain silent, unless asked a question.

“Sit back, and relax” she told me as I again heard her move.

Julie was being a bit out of her normal character, and I wasn’t all that sure about what was going on. I did however know that all I had to do was reach up, and take off the blindfold, if I felt things were getting out of hand. I settled in, and did as I was asked.

“I am going to sit on your lap, and I want you to place both hands down by your sides” she instructed. My hands fell to the full extent of my arms. Julie soon took her spot on my lap, facing to my left. I sat there feeling her body as she moved a bit, and then I heard something dragging across the table. Her movements continued to confuse me a bit, but soon I felt something at my mouth. I opened it, and she slipped a slice of banana into it. She continued to feed me, and all the while she talked to me about how she was going to treat me. She even took time to feed me a sip of wine whenever she felt I might need one. I even sensed when she gave herself a sip of wine. There is nothing like having the woman you love feeding you various pieces of fruit, and the edge of a full wineglass. I soon became aware that not being able to see was almost the best part, not knowing what she had in her hand, trying to guess what was coming next.

I have no idea how long she sat there slipping fruit and wine into my mouth, but the whole scene was quite relaxing, and sexy. The best part of it was when she began placing my fruit in her mouth, and then giving it to me! I went to move an arm to her waist, and was quickly told not to, and that she was in complete control of everything that was going to happen. In fact, she was going to tell me what to do, and when to do all week. I figured that if she were doing the worst she was going to do, I would really enjoy the week. The hand not feeding me was busy rubbing my neck, and the top of my back the entire time she fed me. In due course of time she asked me another question.

“Are you all relaxed now?” she said.

All I could do was murmur a polite “yes” to her.

“Good, then follow me” she said, “but not quite yet, I will be back in a few moments.

I regretted saying yes as soon as she started to stand, her ass on my cock had it rather hard, and ready for the action I knew was coming. I listened as she moved away. I continued to listen, and all I heard was the rustle of her clothing. She was only gone a minute or two, before I felt her hand on my shoulder.

“Stand up, and take my hand” she said. I slowly stood up, and reached out in her direction so she could take my hand. After she had my hand, she slowly guided me away from the table. She guided me well, telling me where all the obstacles were, and how to avoid them. She led me through a door, and told me to wait there. She quickly left me, and as I listened, I could hear her as she blew out the candles that had been lit in the other room. I heard her as she walked past me back into the room she had led me to.

“Are you ready to follow instructions?” she asked.

All I could do was answer a firm “yes” to her question.

“Good, then take off your shirt, and pants, we can’t have you wearing more clothes than I am now can we?” she said.

I slowly undid the remaining buttons of my shirt, and let it fall. My next task was to undo the belt and zipper of my pants, and then I allowed them to fall as well. My mind was racing as I tried to visualize her, and what she was wearing.

“OK then honey, next you can remove the blindfold,” she said in the sexiest voice I had ever heard her use.

I reached up behind my head, and untied the scarf she had placed there earlier. As I let the scarf fall away, and my eyes opened what a sight she was! She was standing at the far end of the bed; dressed only in the sheerest lingerie I had ever seen her wear! The fact that candles only lighted the room accentuated her raw sexy look. She wore a filmy red push up bra, and matching panties. Her sheer legs were covered in stockings held up by a garter belt, and a very sheer robe also covered that, also in red. She also had the necklace around her neck. My cock again jumped at the sight of her, as it had been relaxing slightly due to the walk, and worrying about running into things. I couldn’t stop it; I let out a moan as soon as I saw her.

“OK then, pick a number between zero, and seven” she told me.

“Six” I said.

“Oh you lucky man” she said, you get to remove my right stocking, but you can only use your mouth.” Not being the kind of guy to disappoint my favorite woman, I was eager to grant her wish. She sat on the edge of the bed, right in front of me, and I knelt down to begin my set task. It took me a few minutes to get the first one, but after that the garters were easy to undo. I kissed all around the tops of the stocking before I began to tug it down with my teeth. I was busy, but not so busy that I missed the sharp intake of her breath as I kissed my way along her inner thigh.

When the stocking was off, I was given the chance to pick another number.

I figured what the hell “five” I said.

“Oh my the other one” she said.

I was beginning to like this game she was playing, and decided to make the most of it. I stared kissing her at the knee this time, and took my time getting to the garters. Her intake of breath was a bit sharper and a bit longer this time, and I could smell her distinct feminine odor while I was between her legs. It took me all of five minutes to get the second stocking off, and she was moaning almost all of that time.

My next number had me pulling the tie string of her robe. The robe was held closed by a tie string at her neck. I again spent plenty of time kissing her shoulders as I slowly removed it. The garter belt was next, and again I had to fight a bit, but my perseverance paid off, and it was falling to the floor. My sexual desire rose constantly each time my mouth touched her back, and she moaned at the feel on my lips.

She stood up, and had me chose another number. This time the bra was the item I was told to remove. I again took my time as I deliberately continued to miss unhooking it. I did however let my face press against the smooth, firm flesh of both breasts due to the fact the bra had a front close hook on it. When the hook finally let go, I spent another minute getting each strap off of her shoulder before the bra joined the other items in the floor. She was breathing very heavily when the bra fell to the floor, but that didn’t stop her. She backed away from me a step, and placed her feet about shoulder width apart.

“Well now honey, it seems that you only have one choice left now,” she said in between moans of anticipation. She looked at me as a big smile etched itself onto my face. She had placed her feet far enough to allow me to gain complete access to her most private parts, and I was more than eager to give her what I knew she wanted. I began by trying to get my tongue inside the leg elastic, but her movements prevented me from getting a good grip on the elastic. I soon realized what she was doing, and began to follow her lead.

I slipped a long kiss right over her barely hidden bush. She thrust herself forward as soon as I did that, and my mouth slipped down to where her pussy was. I knew I wouldn’t be ale to do much more than caress her outer lips with my tongue, but I was going to make the most of it while I had the chance. I listened as Julie caught her breath in quick gasps each time I sucked at the front of her panties. Julie had never been all that vocal in our love making, but that night was an exception! Her moans filled my ears, and she was actually begging me to make her cum. She was soon thrusting her hips wildly in to meet my mouth at every opportunity she could.

I had been told I couldn’t use my hands, and I was still living by that, but after several minutes of me licking her through her panties, she had her hands on my head forcing my mouth hard against her sex. Her breathing became sharper, and quicker the closer she came to her impending orgasm. She was calling my name, and telling me how hot she was and how much she wanted to have her panties off, and my tongue licking inside of her. I continued to avoid removing her panties, I wanted her to cum with them still on! It took a while, but I was soon rewarded as her knees buckled noticeably, and she emitted a long moan and a sigh as her body climaxed to my tongue. I then went to work in a further attempt to get her soaked panties off.

This time I started at the waistband, and soon I was moving them downwards. As soon as I had them down far enough, I hooked my chin in the waistband, and let my tongue go back to work again. I licked, and then kissed her on one side of her pussy, and then the other side. I went back and forth, coming close to it, but not touching her wet pussy. I would then kiss right above it, and then beside it again, teasing her more and more each time I made the round trip of her sex. I continued like that for what felt like an hour, and she reached by stripping off her panties, and then lying back on the bed to give me complete access to her hot spot. I eagerly granted her wish, and went tongue first into her. I was kissing, licking, and gently sucking at her hot pussy, until her body tensed again in delight of her second orgasm of the night. I looked down at her, and smiled, all she was wearing were the pearls I had just given to her!

“You should go out dressed like this more often,” I teased.

I asked if there was any wine left, and she told me there was another bottle in the fridge. I walked out to the kitchen and retrieved the bottle, a corkscrew, and two glasses. I sat down on the bed beside her, and opened the second bottle of wine. We each had a glass, and as soon as we were finished, Julie began to work her mouth magic on my cock. She had learned a lot over the ten years we had been together, and in that length of time, she had really learned how to please me with her mouth. She had just the right knack of licking, and sucking combined with other things to keep me on the edge of complete pleasure for up to an hour before I would cum. She was the best that I had ever heard of at keeping a guy on the edge. Tonight though was an exception, she was hot, and wanted my cock badly after what I had done to her earlier. It only took her 15 minutes to tire of her play before making me cum.

We both knew it would be a while before I was able to perform again, so I took another turn giving her oral sex. Again I proceeded to tease her all around her pleasure hole with out coming into direct contact with her pussy. I had also learned a lot about her needs, and preferred actions on my part. With that knowledge, and all the time we had, I did my best to bring her to the edge again. When I knew she was within a minute of having another orgasm, I stopped, and swiftly moved up to allow myself to penetrate her waiting sex. We both groaned in unison as my newly rejuvenated cock slipped inside her. We were wild with passion, and our bodies moved without any direct control from us, we responded to each other in an almost automatic manner, with little thought or care. Our ears were filled with the sounds of wild unabashed sex! It was almost the best we had ever had!

When we were both completely spent and lying in each-others warm embrace we talked a minute before falling asleep. “So what did you get me for our anniversary love?” I asked.

She replied in a rather saucy manner, “Is that all you can think about at a time like this? Well if you must know, it was delivered to the house while you were at work, and before I left home dear.” As soon as she said it, I knew she had fallen asleep.