The House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan laughs. "I can get behind that. If that's how you wanna do your cunt fucking, I won't complain - I'm just gonna make sure I fuck her first thing in the morning while she's still fresh off this."

Kari presses her legs shut, and Jacob frowns - one hand for the bottle, one hand on his cock. "Hands here, buddies?" Michael and Leon both hop off the couch, each grabbing one of her knees, forcing them back apart even as she tries to squirm away.

Jacob grabs the thick part of the bottle, points the capped end at her cunt. Her panties have slipped back into place, so he uses the end to push them just enough aside. He nuzzles the cap around, rubbing the sharp edges on her pussy lips, dragging it around. She cries out, then again as he lets go of his cock, reaches up, and finds her clit. He rubs it, back and forth, rhythmically, watching her pussy get wetter, and then holds the hood back. He drags a sharp point of the lid across her nub, watches her shudder.

He lets go of her clit hood, reaches down, and grinds his palm across her pussy, getting it wet. He peels back her pussy lips, opening her up, pausing, just looking inside, as Michael and Leon do the same from their up close vantage point.

Then he puts his wet hand back onto his cock, slick and shiny with her juice, and brings up the bottle. Aims the end into her dripping, open cunt. He just pushes it a little way in, at first - and turns the bottle, back and forth. She gasps and cries out again as the edges cut into the sensitve flesh just inside her cunt. He moves the bottle in circles, opening her hole up wider, staring raptly at the cap as it rubs her inner flesh. His hand is stroking faster on his cock now, the head leaking pre-cum mixed with the lubricant from her pussy.

Finally, he lines up the bottle in the center of her cunt, and pushes - fast, sharp, and cold. Buries the neck of the bottle in her, gripping his cock ever tighter. She's squirming, yelping, trying to get away, but he holds it in. It's obvious he wants to push farther, but Michael and Leon are right there, looking with a mix of horniness and warning. So he twists it around again - scratching more, deeper. Pushes down on it, forcing the sharp lip up into the top of her cunt - then pulls up, pushing the lid down, the back of her cunt, and she can feel the pressure in her ass, the thin wall of flesh separating the two channels being rubbed by the rough edges of the cap.

Then he pulls the bottle out, cap at the entrance, and slides it back in - starts fucking her with it. Pulling the cold neck all the way out, teasing her entrance with the cap, and then burying it up her cunt - starting with slow strokes, changing the angle slightly each time so as to scratch a slightly different part of her cunt.

Leon keeps one hand on her knee, but releases the other, reaching down to fondle his cock through his pants. Michael, instead, reaches one hand up to grab an exposed nipple, pinching it, pulling her breast, digging his fingernails in it. "You dirty bitch," he mutters, staring back and forth from her tit to her pussy. "Fucking whore. We're gonna fuck you up. Fuck her. Fuck her fucking cunt. Scratch her fucking pussy so it bleeds when we rape her tomorrow. Fuck her up hard." His cock twitches as he talks. Evan, anticipating what comes next, stands up and turns up the stereo.

Jacob doesn't hear any of it. His focus is completely on the bottle and her cunt, the wet sounds coming from it as he fucks the bottle in and out, the way the come oozes around the neck. He's moving the bottle faster now, his hand moving on his cock in time to the thrusts. He pulls the bottle all the way out, holding a little bit away, watching the sticky strands dripping from it, then slams it back in. She lets out a full on scream, shuddering, and he does it again - pulling it out, then ramming it in. Then quick, sharp, thrusts, fucking the bottle hard, twisting it, aiming the sharp cap at different angles again, and she sobs and swears as she feels the inside of her cunt being torn. His hand is a blur on his cock as he rapes her with the cold, sharp-capped bottle.

Drew sits up, unzipping his pants sharply, pulls out his cock, and starts rubbing it with the rest of them. His eyes are fixed on her face as she screams.

Jacob lets out a guttural groan, slamming the bottle into her one last time as he starts to come. His first shot of cum splatters across the inside of her thighs, white splotches on her tights. He pulls the bottle out sharply - one last nasty twist, and drops it on the floor as his second shot goes up, onto her belly. He grabs quickly, yanking her pussy lips apart, holding her cunt open, and aims his third shot into her reddened hole, her soft skin marked with countless tiny scratches from the cap. She lets out another cry as his cum hits, feeling it hot, burning in her cuts. Just the site of his own cum spraying into her open cunt pulls a final shot out of him, falling across her lips and into the open, gaping hole of her abused cunt.

He releases her pussy lips and drops back, sitting on the floor, panting. Michael and Leon release her lega and she curls up, rolling onto her side and sobbing quietly.

"That was pretty fucking hot," Michael groans, his cock board straight. "You really fucked up her cunt, fuck man... what a fucking whore, she probably coulda come just getting raped by a fucking bottle... fuck... ah, aw, fuck - " He grabs his cock, and it only takes two strokes and he comes as well, shooting his load wide above her - one, two, three spurts, falling into her hair, across her side, dripping down across her back. She just curls up tighter, closing her eyes.

"That _was_ pretty fucking hot. I'll give it to you." Evan adds from his seat near the stereo. The others nod - even Drew, who has zipped his cock back up.

"And she's gonna fuck like a virgin tomorrow." Jacob said, his breathing back under control. "I made sure I got her just about everywhere I could get with that lid." He reaches down, picks up the bottle, holds it up "Yep, even got a bit of a blood on there. Thought I probably did on those last few."

"You gonna drink that beer?" Michael asks, wiping off his cock.

"Fuck yeah. That's why we have the cold beer steins in the freezer, right? I'm gonna keep this cap, though..." Jacob takes both the full and empty beer bottles and heads into the kitchen.

"Soooo, speaking of virginity..." Eric bounces up off the couch, eager. "Hey bitch! Bitch Kari!"

She doesn't respond, curled in on herself, angry and hurting.

"Bitch, you ever had anything up your ass before? Do I get to pop your anal cherry? Because I love doing that. Bitch? Bitch? You hear me?" Eric circles her, calling. Finally, he aims a kick square at her kidney - she screams again, twisting in her ropes.

"No, you motherfucker. I've never had anything up my ass. I hope your cock falls off and you die." Comes the response, a few moments later, as she catches her breath.

"Cool. Let's do this." He reaches down, grabs her by the rope binding her hands, and drops her facedown on the floor. Kneeling down next to her, he slides a hand under her abdomen, pulls her so her ass is up in the air, her face on the floor.

"Lube?" He calls over his shoulder, and someone throws a pump bottle over. He catches it easily, squirting some out into his palm, rubbing his fingers in it.

"So if you wanna make it hurt less, you can push back, that'll help. Your call though, feels good to me either way. Just gotta loosen you up a little..." And he slides a finger into her asshole, quickly. She gasps, feeling the cold lube, the intrusion. "Fuck!" she swears.

"Pretty much." He pulls the one finger out, and this time slides two in.

"Ahhhh! God damn it!"

"Oh, come on. This isn't as bad as what you just went through. I could let Jakob at you again! He likes putting crazy shit up assholes just as much as up pussies - maybe more. You want that? Want a nice bottle up your ass?"

She goes silent, shaking.

"That's what I thought. Ok, bitch, three fingers, here we go." And in they slide. He has to push pretty hard this time, and keeps them in, moving them around, wiggling them back and forth.

"You know what I do think is amazingly hot? Other than asses in general, which I fuckin' love? How close the pussy and the ass are." He pulls his fingers mostly out, then adds a fourth, slowly pushing them back in. He reaches his other hand down, underneath, playing with her pussy lips, and then slides a single finger in - pressing up, in the direction of her ass. Then he adds a second finger, both pushing in the same direction, and turns the fingers in her ass so he's pressing downward - the fingers rubbing one another through the membrane between her holes, moving back and forth. He twists his middle finger on both hands to press the fingernails into the wall, scratching together. "Fuck, no!" she cries. "Aaaaahhh!"

He pulls the fingers in her asshole out, watching as it shrinks rapidly. Then he quirts lube onto his cock, and lines it up with her tiny entrance.

"See -" And with a quick thrust, he shoves the head of his cock into her ass, drawing a scream from her. "I've got my cock in your ass, and..." He wiggles the fingers in her cunt, pushing up where his cockhead is, rubbing at it, massaging it. "I could practically jack myself off in here, from inside your cunt. If that's not hot, I don't know what the fuck is." He pushes his cock harder, working it up her tight passage, feeling the walls of her rectum spread reluctantly for him. He pulls the fingers out of her cunt, grabbing her ass cheeks as he positions himself, bearing down as he continues to slide deeper, slow but relentless. She is sucking in sharp breaths, trying now to take his advice and push back, panting and shuddering. "That's half of it, bitch - four more inches." He continues pushing, his fingers prying her cheeks apart so he can watch his cock vanishing up her asshole. "Three.... two..." It feels as those he's hit a barrier, and he grunts, paushing briefly. "Ok - I know you can do this. Once we get this last two inches, then we can really start to have fun." He pulls out, just a couple inches, and then thrusts forward sharply, fingers digging into her ass as he buries the final half of his cock in a single brutal motion. She screams and he sighs with pleasure, his cock buried deep in her ass.

His fingers reach down to her cunt again, two slipping in, pushing up to caress his shaft through her inner walls. He leans down, whispering in her ear, just audible over the music. "The best is when I shove my whole hand up the girl's cunt... and my whole cock up her ass. Fucking amazing. They always scream like you're killing them but fuck, there's nothing better. I'll show you sometime, once Jacob has your cunt loosened up a little more. But some other people wanna fuck you tight first, so..." He leans back, teasing his own cock with the two fingers, and then pulls out, ever so slowly, almost all the way. "Here we go, bitch. Your first ever ass fucking."

And in he slams, burying his cock, all the way back in. She howls in pain. He puts both hands on her ass cheeks again, pulling them as wide as he can, fucking his cock out, in, out, in, getting as much distance on each thrust as possible, watching raptly as his cock rapes her asshole over and over. He pulls back all the way, his cock popping out of her asshole, and before it can close, he slides two fingers from each side in, holding it open, looking down into her gaping asshole, staring at her pink inner flesh, exposed and naked. He swallows, then spits, aiming carefully so the gob of spittle lands right inside her asshole, and he watches mesmerized as it slides down inside.

"Fucking hot," Michael mutters from the couch. "God, fuck her gaping sluthole of an ass. It's fucking begging for it."

Eric needs no encouraging - fingers still in place, he lines up his cock with her wide-stretched anus and shoves it back in, raping her open ass and forcing it wider still with his fingers still in it.

"Fuck, you fucking... ahhhhhh. FUCK!" She screams into the floor, her ass spasming as he begins to fuck her again in earnest, drawing his cock out, forcing it in, her tender insides stretched and rubbed raw. He keeps two of his fingers wedged at the opening of her anus, tugging and pulling, but the other two he pulls out, moving down again to her pussy, shoving them up inside roughly. As he fucks her ass mercilessly, he digs his fingers up, rubbing rhythmically, and she cries again as he inflames her already tender skin, digging into the cuts inflicted earlier. He starts to scratch at the back of her pussy, clawing towards his raping cock, blood staining his fingernails as he further abuses her wounded cunt.

And then, worse - as he fucks her asshole over and over, harder and harder, he moves his fingers from inside her cunt to her clit, rubbing at it, scratching at it. He pulls his fingers out of her ass with a final scratch and reaches around to grab one of her nipples, pulling it hard and pulling her back into him, grinding his nails into the nipple that Evan had scratched at with the knife tip. He fucks her harder, raping her as he rubs her clit, grinds her nipple between his fingernails, and she feels it, despite everything - like the tide coming in, can't fight it, the pain starting to blend and shift, her ass spreading like a traitor, welcoming his deep thrusts, feeling that she's coming apart right down the center of her body, her ass, her whole being. The orgasm is swelling in her belly and he's grabbing her clit like he's grabbing her nipple, it feels bigger than it's ever felt before, and she feels his cock swelling, fucking deep in her ass, about to explode, and she comes, _comes_, screaming louder than she's screamed so far through everything:

"FUCK you FUCKING mother FUCKER FUCK my ass oh fuck my tit my cunt you FUCKER FUCK FUCK..." She babbles and screams and writhes and he claws her clit, her breast, fucks a last thrust in her raped anus, and his come explodes into her, driving deep up into her bowels as they come together, slimy with sweat and cunt juice, her tears, her blood, Jacob's come and Michael's come, and he pulls out his cock while it's still shooting and sprays one shot, then another, onto her ass, dripping into her asshole, oozing down on her cunt, and both of them are spent, slumping, sliding, gasping.

The stereo blares over utter silence. Seconds pass - almost a minute. Every single one of the men in the room is clutching his wilting cock, having masturbated to orgasm at the spectacle that just finished.

"Holy fucking shit," Michael says, breaking the silence.

Kari curls up again, gritting her teeth, feeling tears leak between her lids. Not at the pain this time - at her body's betrayal. In her whole life - and she'd had sex more than a few times - she had NEVER come that hard.

"Well, boys, I think we've got a live one," Evan cracked, grabbing a tissue, wiping his cock and putting it away.

"Fuck you all," was the furious, tiny response from the heap on the floor.

"Oh sweetie," he responded with a smile - and they all smiled, even Drew, just a little. "Don't worry. You will."

12