The House Ch. 04

Story Info
Aaron gets angry and makes a decision.
5.8k words
4.72
21.6k
24

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

Much to Aaron's ire, Dwight cancelled his early morning appointment and spent the morning in bed with Minerva. Aaron paced through the house fighting his growing rage, finally unable to control his rage a glass flew off of the counter and crashed against the wall shattering into a hundred pieces. It felt good to release some of his anger so he shattered another glass to angry to care if Minerva saw him or not.

Minerva woke up with a start when the first glass shattered. She looked over at Dwight who was still sleeping and then freezing in place when she heard the second glass shatter. What in the hell was going on down there? She wondered as she put on a house robe. The second glass woke Dwight up and he stopped her before she made it to the door.

"Wait here." he whispered as he slipped on his jeans.

"But..."

"Wait here!" he repeated as he put on his shirt.

Minerva reluctantly agreed and grabbed her cell phone punching in 911. Her finger was poised over the send button as Dwight crept down the stairs.

It seemed like an eternity before he came back up the steps.

"A couple of glasses are shattered but nothing else." he said.

"How?" Minerva asked. "We were both in bed."

"I don't know but I checked out the rest of the house. The windows and doors are all locked and there's nothing obviously missing. You might want to check your purse and call the police if anything is missing." he advised.

Minerva followed Dwight down the stairs taking stock of the broken glass on the floor. She didn't understand how it could have happened; she didn't think that there were earthquakes in this part of the country. Dwight watched as she looked through her purse.

"Everything is here." Minerva said perplexed as she looked at Dwight who was as confused as she was.

Aaron stood watching, his anger cooled but not gone. He listened to them talking about the possible explanations for the broken glass semi relieved when the word 'ghost' hadn't come up. He had to keep himself under control if he had any hope of figuring out how to be able to touch Minerva. He would just have to accept the fact that Dwight was in the picture for now, or did he?

Minerva offered to make breakfast but Dwight declined.

"I've got to get home, I have an afternoon appointment that I really can't miss as much as I'd like to. Can I see you tonight?" Dwight asked.

"Say no." Aaron willed to her, "fucking say no!" he hissed forgetting that not more than a few minutes ago he was going to accept the fact that Dwight was in the picture.

To his relief, Minerva said no, he didn't know why nor did he care.

"It's just as well anyway, I have some things to do to get ready for a showing but it you change your mind, call me." Dwight said.

After Dwight left Minerva wondered why she said no when she wanted to say yes. She liked Dwight and he was good in bed. She almost called him back but didn't when she remembered that he had things to do and so did she for that matter. She wanted to take another walk in the woods for one, she still wanted to find Aaron's grave and she still had laundry to finish.

Aaron followed her as she went back up the stairs to gather the rest of her laundry; it looked like she would be spending the morning in.

"Good" he murmured as Minerva put the laundry by the bedroom door and headed to the shower another thing which pleased him. He wanted her to scrub the stink of Dwight off of her and to replace it with the scent of vanilla, his favorite scent for her.

Aaron sat on the toilet seat and watched as Minerva showered and wondered if he could get in with her. It was worth a try he thought as he stood and stripped. He closed his eyes and opened them to find himself standing behind her with a full view of her ass that glistened as the water ran over it.

Aaron moaned as he imagined his cock between her ass cheeks, he could almost feel himself sliding back and forth between her ass cheeks as he reached around and played with her nipples. He was tormenting himself and he knew it but he couldn't stop himself. He reached out and willed his hand to become more substantial than the mist that it was and to his shock and pleasure it obeyed but only for a second but it was there.

Minerva turned around fully expecting someone to be there, laughed at herself and muttered something about ghosts. Aaron was beginning to wonder if Minerva could sense him; this wasn't the first time that she turned in his direction expecting to see someone. It was definitely food for thought.

As Minerva dressed for the day she thought about the house and Aaron. It was sad that he died the way that he did but at least he hadn't been alone. That got her to thinking about the slaves who stayed with Aaron and her husband, were they buried here too or did they move away? She wondered if the small house in the back of the property had been theirs. On her way to the woods she planned to stop in at the small house, it was the one place other than the cellar of the main house that she hadn't thoroughly checked out.

She looked at the calendar and hoped that the rest of her things would arrive soon, she was tired of recycling the same clothes and she missed her dress clothes and sexy night gowns. That thought led to thoughts of Dwight, he had loved her thong underwear and if he liked those, she had a few other things that he would like as well.

Just as she was about to head out, the truck delivering the rest of her things pulled up.

"Thank God!" Minerva breathed. She had already planned to store her things in one of the empty bedrooms so that they would be out of the way. The first things that she would unpack would be her clothes and her shoes, the rest could wait.

When Aaron first saw the man get out of the truck jealousy rose until he realized that the man was delivering something. He watched as the man carried in several boxes and took them into what would have been the girl's room. He also didn't like the way the man was looking at Minerva, if she noticed she didn't give any indication of it. He became concerned when the man asked Minerva if she lived alone.

Minerva knew that the man was watching her but ignored it; he got her attention when he asked her if she lived alone.

"No, I have a housemate, he's out but he'll be back soon." Minerva said.

"Too bad, you're a beautiful woman." the man said as he carried another box in.

Minerva didn't respond but moved away from the door.

"Any of these need to go to your room?" the man asked.

"No but thanks." Minerva replied.

When the man went out for another box, Minerva dialed 911 ready to push send if the man became aggressive. When the last box was finally unloaded, Minerva tipped the man and signed the papers anxious to have him out of the house. When he was gone, she went around the house making sure that all of the windows were locked; the man had given her the willies.

She glanced at the clock; it was getting too late to go into the woods. She had no desire to get lost out there in the dark, the daytime had been bad enough but it wasn't too late to go to the little house.

Aaron followed her outside and for a moment thought that she was headed for the woods. When he saw her head for the back door of the cabin he breathed easier. He acknowledged the confederate soldier keeping guard at the safety line with a nod. When Minerva was inside the cabin, he went to the guard.

"How are things?" he asked.

"Fine sir, I've been spreading the word about your woman and most are going to leave her be." the soldier replied.

"Most?" Aaron asked.

"Yes sir, there are a few who are saying that you can't tell them what to do and they want your woman." the soldier replied.

"Who are they?" Aaron asked his voice tinged with anger.

"There's that Norton fella, I think he's the leader and there's Colonel Wilcox. There's a few more but those two are the main ones."

"They are aware that I could exile them from these grounds?" Aaron asked.

"Yes sir but they don't believe that you can do it." The soldier replied.

"Thank you Corporal." Aaron said with a salute.

Tonight after Minerva went to bed, he was going to be making a visit to the woods, it looked as though he was going to have to prove that he could and would do what he threatened.

Minerva was already walking back to the house by the time Aaron finished talking to the soldier. When she was indoors, Aaron walked into the woods looking for Oliver. He found him thirty minutes later sitting by a tree looking out toward the deepest parts of the woods.

"Oliver." Aaron said.

Oliver jumped and then stood to face Aaron.

"Another visit from the great Aaron Richards? My my my, to what do I owe the honor?" Oliver asked sarcastically.

Aaron laughed at Oliver's attempt to be nonchalant; the man was scared silly even as a ghost.

"I heard that you and the Colonel are planning to harm my woman." Aaron said softly. "I just came to reiterate that if you or anyone helping you touches her, I can and will exile you. How does Antietam sound?" Aaron asked, "Or would you prefer Gettysburg? I'm sure that you will run into soldiers that wore your inferior products in either place."

Oliver swallowed hard, "You don't have that kind of power, the Colonel says..."

"Keep listening to him and I promise you that I will send you to one of those two places unless I can think of someplace worse. If you like, I can give you a demonstration." Aaron said with a smile.

"N... no." Oliver said as he backed away.

"I didn't think so." Aaron said. "Give a message to any of your friends who are thinking of harming my woman; tell them exactly what I told you."

Aaron watched as Oliver vanished knowing exactly where he was going. Since he was in the woods, he continued his rounds. It could only help to make his presence known, he was becoming what he was, the lord of these woods. It wasn't what he wanted, he had been perfectly content to leave the spirits of the woods alone but Minerva's arrival gave him no choice, if he hadn't wanted her, he wouldn't have cared. If it had been the people before Minerva, he wouldn't have cared but....

"Aaron!" A voice behind him said.

He turned around to face the Colonel.

"I just got your message!" he said with false politeness. "She must be some woman to bring you out here, what did you say her name was?"

"I didn't." Aaron replied. If he would have told them her name, it would give them power over her when she was in the woods. "I am assuming that you understood the message?" he asked.

"Perfectly, but why such horrid places when there are so many pleasant ones?" the colonel asked.

Aaron knew when he was being baited and refused to rise to it but he did approach the Colonel.

"You do anything to harm her; I will send you to your own private hell. I happen to know where the burial site of the men that you led into that ambush is. I'm sure that they would love to have you in their midst." Aaron said.

"I don't believe you." The colonel said but his voice held less bravado.

"I'll make you the same offer I made to your lapdog, would you care to find out?"

The colonel's eyes glittered with hatred as he vanished.

Aaron knew that he hadn't seen the last of Oliver and the Colonel. As much as he wanted to exile them before they did anything, he couldn't but as soon as they made a move, they were gone. He walked around for another hour before vanishing back to the house. He frowned when he heard voices coming from the kitchen.

"I'm glad that you changed your mind." Dwight said as Minerva set a plate of food in front of him.

"Yes well, I hate eating alone and this steak is big enough for two." Minerva replied.

Aaron saw red, she told him no! What the fuck was he doing back here? He wondered. He stomped off slamming a door behind him.

Minerva and Dwight looked at each other and then in the direction that the sound of the slamming door came from. Dwight stood up and walked in the direction of the door and fell flat on his face. Minerva jumped up to see if he was hurt and to see what he had tripped on.

"Dwight? Are you alright?" she asked concerned.

"I'm fine, I must have tripped over a rug or something." he replied looking around.

"I don't have a rug here." Minerva said as she looked around to see what else he could have possibly tripped over.

Aaron watched from the doorway and chuckled, he in no way felt guilty, he had come to the conclusion that he wasn't going to accept Dwight sniffing around his woman any longer. This was war.

Minerva and Dwight finished dinner and settled in to watch television. Dwight put his arm around Minerva and pulled her closer kissing her head. This was one of his favorite ways to watch television when he had time to watch anyway. He handed the remote to Minerva not really caring what they watched, he was enjoying being with her. Much to his delight she liked the reality television shows, not the silly ones but the ones like 'Investigative Reports' and others. He planned on going home tonight but if she asked him to stay he wasn't going to say no especially since he had done everything and was ready for the house showing.

Dwight moved so that he could kiss Minerva and felt a hard slap against the back of his head.

"What in the hell?" he asked as he rubbed his head. "Why'd you do that?" he asked a shocked Minerva.

As soon as Aaron did it, he regretted it; he had to be more subtle if he was going to win the war against the human male. He had to stop reacting in anger and then he realized something, he could physically make things happen when he was angry. When he slapped Dwight, he hadn't thought about it, he just reacted, he wasn't sure of what it meant but he knew that it was important.

When Dwight decided to go home Aaron smiled, maybe Minerva would put in one of those movies and take out some of her gadgets tonight. It had been a while since she had pleasured herself, if she did; he planned on adding to her pleasure as he did before.

Dwight kissed Minerva good night and told her that he would call her after the showing and they could make plans then. Minerva hated to see him go but wanted a night in her bed alone. She loaded up the dishwasher, stopped in the spare bedroom and picked up a large suitcase.

Once again Aaron wished that he could help her but was surprised at how strong she was. She would have given him strong sons he thought as Minerva swung the heavy suitcase onto the bed. He stood behind her watching as she opened it. He chuckled; it seemed that the women of this time liked clothes as much as the women of his time. He sat on the bed and watched Minerva as she hung up several dresses and tops. His attention was wavering until he noticed what looked like thin, filmy material. What was this? He wondered as Minerva began to take out her nighties and put them in a drawer. His cock stood erect when she took out more thong underwear and panties that were missing their crotches. His imagination ran wild as he watched Minerva hold a red pair of the panties up and looked at them as if she was deciding something.

He saw her look at her cell phone and knew what she was thinking; she was going to call Dwight.

"NO!" he shouted taking a chance that she might hear him. He did not want that interloper in their bed again. Aaron realized that with each passing day he was becoming more and more possessive of Minerva but he didn't care, she belonged to him and not as a master owned a slave, she was his woman as Martha and then Clara had been with one major difference, he truly cared for her.

Minerva looked at the phone, bit her lip and changed her mind. She had a drawer full of toys that she could use and besides, Dwight was going to have a long day.

Aaron sighed with relief as he saw her change her mind about Dwight. He took off his clothes and let them lie on the floor in an invisible heap. He waited impatiently for her to finish unpacking the suitcase and then put it away. As she undressed, he began to stroke himself in anticipation of what he hoped would happen.

Minerva bit her lip again, went to the dresser that contained her panties and took out the red crotchless ones as well as the matching red bra with holes for the nipples. She felt like dressing sexy tonight even though it was for herself. She ran the bathtub and added a small amount of bath oil and put a CD in the player. She was in the mood for Barry White tonight and was rethinking whether she should call Dwight back as Barry was best enjoyed with a partner. She glanced at the clock, it was almost eleven and it would take him a good thirty minutes to get here. No, it would be just her, Barry and some toys tonight.

Aaron didn't know who Barry White was but he rather enjoyed him especially when Minerva started slow dancing with herself. Aaron also realized something about Minerva; she was perfectly comfortable with and loved her body as it was. It was something that he should have thought about the morning that he knocked her box of cereal over. He wondered if all women of this time were as comfortable with their bodies as she was but he suspected not which was really too bad.

While Aaron watched Minerva dancing, his house was being watched. The beings watching it were careful not to cross the line that would trigger an alarm signaling their presence. The confederate guard didn't see them because they were on the opposite side of the property.

"We have to find out what her name is." Oliver said.

"I know that you fool!" the Colonel barked as he watched the house.

"He'll never tell us and he'll never let her come here alone." Oliver said.

"Will you shut the fuck up? I can't think with all your jabbering!" The colonel said still staring at the house.

"Do you think that he could send us to those places?" Oliver asked nervously.

"I don't know but if I had to guess, I would say no now shut up!" The colonel hissed.

There had to be a way to find out what the woman's name was just as there had to be to lure her into the woods without Aaron's knowledge. Both entities looked at the house for a few more minutes before vanishing back into the woods.

Minerva soaked in the tub letting the churning water from the jets run over her shoulders as the deep, resonant voice of Barry filled the bathroom and bedroom. After soaking for fifteen minutes, she climbed out, oiled her skin and then brushed her teeth. The Bra and panties lay on the bed waiting to be put on. Before she did that, she sat on the bed and opened up the drawer with the toys. She took out the rubber coated nipple clamps and then picked out an anatomically correct dildo that also vibrated. She looked at the bottle of lube but decided that she didn't need it, she was already wet and her nipples were already hard.

She laid the toys on the bed, put on the undergarments and laid down. She didn't move for several minutes as she listened to the music and thought about the coming orgasms that she would give herself. She ran her hands over her breasts but avoided her nipples and down her stomach and thighs using only her fingertips to skim her skin. She closed her eyes and pretended that there were dozens of fingertips stroking her and let out a soft moan.

Aaron sat on the bed watching her, on a whim, he closed his eyes and imagined that his fingers were with hers softly stroking. He opened his eyes and placed a hand over hers but not touching. Inch by inch he lowered his hand until it was less than an inch above hers. Aaron stopped moving suddenly nervous; he took a deep breath and continued moving his hand until it was lying on top of hers. She felt... wonderful he thought as he moved his hand until it was next to hers and stroked her skin in slow, lazy movements.

Damn! Minerva thought as she felt a slight difference in touch. She kept her eyes closed as she believed that she had a very vivid imagination. She could actually feel other fingers touching her and it added to her enjoyment, she opened her eyes long enough to put the nipple clamps on, turned them on low and continued stroking her skin this time skimming her nipples.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers
12