The House Ch. 05

Story Info
A mother on fire.
3.1k words
4.56
103.9k
19

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers

John and his mom turned from the door after saying good-bye to the ladies. Even though both had managed sexual gratification, each remained needy, wanting, unfulfilled. Each wanted the other to make the first move, unsure that their sexual desires were reciprocated. Yes, John had noted the look in his mother's eyes when he had kissed her that morning. Yes, his mother had noticed the bulge in his pants on more than one occasion, but was unsure if it was for her or for that prissy Phoebe. Something had definitely changed; however, each was now freely admitting to themselves that they wanted the other. Each was examining the possibility of taking the love they had for the other to another level and finding that possibility acceptable. However, how was the question? Neither wanted to destroy what they already had. Each feared that the other would consider them a pervert if they even suggested the possibility to the other. So unconsciously, both began to give hints, with body language, that they wanted the other. The age-old art of seduction had begun.

They went back to the kitchen to clean up. John made sure that each time his mom brought dishes to the sink they touched. Sometimes it would just be a hand, other times their hips would rub together as they worked side by side. She would accidentally brush a breast against his arm as she turned beside him to put away a dish. He moved around her accidentally brushing his pelvis against her derrière as he moved by her. This "accidental" dance continued each moving freely into each other personal space as more and more body parts came in contact for longer and longer periods of time. Gentle smiles of love passed between them almost coy in nature, wanting to attract yet fearful of the consequences. They were so unlike the usual relaxed loving smiles, which had flashed between them all his life. Now uncertain, yet searching, inquiring smiles, tentative, hesitant, beseeching smiles, that brought the growing lust between them to new heights as their newfound playfulness manifested itself.

He suddenly splashed her with water from the running tap wetting the top of her dress and face. She retaliated with giggles and laughter, scooping her hands beneath the water and flinging it at him, and then turned to run not waiting for his watery reply. He reached out to grab an arm, but this time truly accidentally garbed the sleeve of her dress instead. Her forward momentum tore it from her shoulder. Buttons rained on the kitchen floor as the shoulder of the dress slid down her arm pulled apart at the front. It totally exposed one bra covered breast as the sleeve gave way leaving a piece of fabric in his hand. She turned to find part of her dress dangling from his hand, her chest heaving, partly from exertion, but partly from the passion that had coursed through her body all day. She made no move to cover up.

"Mother, I'm so sorry," he exclaimed, "I meant to grab you by the arm so I could splash you again, but inadvertently caught your sleeve. He tentatively held it out, and then laughed ruefully realizing it was no longer of any use. He dropped it on the kitchen counter never taking his eyes off the beautiful lacy bra that heaved up and down in front of him with each breath she took. It was a beautiful bra, designed to show off rather than conceal. Through the lace her could see her dark areola crowned by a very aroused and swollen nipple, was it for him he thought, or was it simply the cold of its exposure. She saw the concern on his face and laughed it away.

"It's okay son, its just a dress, but I'll have to find something else to wear." Not revealing it had been one of her favorites realizing she had worn it to entice.

"Come upstairs mother, I'll find you something to put on." She knew she still had lots to wear even though it had been a hard day on her wardrobe, but followed her son, after he had turned off the water, not sure what she had in mind. When they got to his bedroom, he rifled through his closet and pulled a sweater out. "Here, try this on," he said. She noticed the strange scent fill the air as with sudden impulse she thought of a subterfuge that would suffice. With artful deception, she pretended that he meant her to wear the sweater not over her torn dress but as a piece of clothing on its own. She turned sideways to him as if to conceal her body from him but in reality to present a profile of breast and naked buttock. The scent of the old house grew stronger as she slipped the dress from her shoulders and slid it down over her flaring hips to fall crumpled to the floor. For the first time he saw his mother almost naked, wearing the lacy bra and the tiny thong. He was rock hard as he hesitantly moved towards her entering her personal space, now not caring that his cock signaled his intent. She turned into him one hand coming up to stroke his cheek her eyes looking deeply into his as though searching for her absolution within his. Her mouth upturned, red, inviting, her lips slightly parted, shiny where she had licked them. Their lips touched lightly, feather like, almost like a mother son kiss, then it became a man woman kiss, full of tongue and saliva, heat and passion, lips bruising against teeth. Their bodies shivered with lust. Her arms over his shoulders one going down his back the other around his head her hand in his hair using the leverage it gave her to rub her bra covered tits against his chest and mash her mouth against his, frantically sucking on his tongue. His hands running over her body bringing heat wherever they touched.

He gripped her ass, pulling her buttocks hard apart in his urgency to pick her up. She brought her legs up trying to grip him, but before she could, he whirled, throwing her onto the bed. He pulled the shirt he was wearing over his head and tossed it somewhere. He fumbled at the clip that held his pants together and when it did not separated immediately yanked it apart destroying the zipper at the same time. The pants were gone. He actually had to struggle for a moment to get the waistband of his underwear over his rampant cock. He stumbled towards the bed his ankles still entangled in his shorts. With one final kick they shot across the room. Then he stood before her. Her son naked as the day he was born, with one exception, a big fat hard cock, red and engorged with desire, want , need. Roughly, he reached between her tender thighs and yanked at the crotch of her thong tearing the thong where the string that ran through her ass met the crotch. Its wetness slapped her abdomen as he flipped it up exposing how wet she was. Her hairy lips oozed her preparedness onto the bed. They were also red and engorged succulent in their need. He didn't even bother with her bra, just simply shoved it up around her neck. He grabbed her by her tits and kneaded them for a moment as he positioned himself for her ravishment. Her tits sent wonderful messages to her twat as she reached for his dick.

Suddenly he hesitated, as she centered him, almost as if he was trying to regain some control over his unbridled lust. It was almost anger in her voice when she spoke,

"You fuck me now, she yelled in her excitement, "use me, do me, cream me, but you damn well make sure I cum."

'I'm going to get it now' she thought to herself as he penetrated her forcefully. They behaved almost like it were a fight, a love match at best, each too aggressive to be tender, each so needy they barely considered the others needs as they writhed and rutted on the bed. They both could feel the wet crotch of her thong riding between their bellies smearing their bodies with her juice. Her hands pulled on his buttocks as she brought her legs up to allow even deeper penetration. Her nails dug in forcing him deeper. Droplets of blood formed on his buttocks, a trail following the line of her dragging nails. One of her lips split as she mashed them harder against his own. He tasted her blood and then finding it not enough sucked on her lower lip taking more blood. Her thighs griped his ribs and bent at the knees her lower legs flopped in time to his thrusting rhythm. Her hairy cunt thrust upwards surrounding his shaft with her warmth and wet. Then it started deep in her womb, the phantoms of orgasm swirling deep in her belly. "'Fuck me harder, screw me deep," she screamed into the heavy scent, redolent in the air around them. He frenzied by her urgency pounded her hard feeling the skin on his cock pull as he went deep. The phantoms swirled faster and faster, tighter and tighter, until they coalesced into a red-hot ball deep in her innards, bursting into an explosive orgasm spreading outward like liquid fire, down her thighs, up to her tits burning her nipples with ecstasy. A pipe rattled. Her vocal noise added to the din. She held his shuddering spewing body tight against her with arms and legs tightened by orgasmic seizure until her clit cried for mercy now far too sensitive to touch. She wept, as he withdrew from her in the agony of loss. It was the fucking of her life, no man had ever moved her so before.

He went to his knees between her legs dragging her hips across the bed so her ass was but inches from his nose. He saw how red and sensitive her raggedy lips looked still gapping from the shafting he had given them, how swollen her hairy lips looked, puffy and abused. A little trickle of semi-transparent whiteness ran over her perineum and down to her ass. Her thighs still trembled slightly, he wasn't sure why, was it because he had stretched them wide with his pounding hips or her physical reaction to her orgasm? It didn't really matter, he loved his mother deeply and he intended to soothe away any pain she may have felt. First, he took a hold of the waistband of her thong and gently eased it from her body. She lifted her bum helping him. He started just above her knee, kissing licking sucking on her fleshiness. He soothed her succulent white skin with mouth and tongue. Occasionally, he tasted her sweet juice as her slowly moved up her legs moving his mouth from side to side trying not to miss any of her inner flesh.

As he moved higher, her skin became softer more pliant more succulent, tastier as he found more and more of her juice to savor. Her scent stronger, compelling, intoxicating, now his taste was sometimes intermingled with hers. He brought his mouth to the crease that joined leg to groin. She spread her legs wider giving further access to her beauty. His mouth searched for and found the line of ligament and muscle that caused a ridge in her crease sucking on it to relax her. He moved to the other side taking a deep breath in passing to repeat his ministration on her other crease. His nostrils filled with her powerful heady scent causing his cock to twitch and begin to rise. Ever so gently, he slid his hands under her soft lovely buttocks and lifted her hairy pussy towards his lips. His mouth surrounded one swollen hairy labia licking and sucking oh so carefully soothing before transferring his mouth to its twin once again taking a deep inhalation of her feminine stink.

He knew he was arousing her again by the strength of her scent, finally he took her pinky brown inner lips between his own tasting both his and her flavors as he sucked the soft petals that guarded the entrance of her warm moist cunt. He had planned to fuck his mother again but this was too beautiful almost ethereal and he didn't want to stop. Her hands had come to hold his head sometime ago, he hadn't really noticed when, but now they applied gentle pressure suggesting she had further use for his mouth. He slid his tongue between the petals that guarded her and tasted their commingled mix. He then withdrew and slid his tongue from perineum to clitoral hood tasting everything in its path. Her pussy hunched upwards, her ass muscles flexed in his hands, demonstrating her need. He allowed his head to be manipulated so that his tongue was in constant contact with the little soldier of love that hid in the folds that formed the apogee of her sex. It stood tall and proud as her humping hips rubbed it all over his now still and flattened tongue. Quivers of need chased one after the other as her orgasm built until it crashed over his face smearing delicious cum over his tongue and her cries of passion sounded in the evening air. He waited until her body settled and then announced

"That was delicious mom, but I'm still hungry and there are two steaks in the fridge with our names on them. I should've saved that tasty treat for desert."

She laughed and replied, "You've certainly helped me work up an appetite son, I could use a steak. As for dessert, I'm sure we can work something out by the time we need to." John put on a pair of boxer shorts while his mother removed the bra that was still above her breasts. Nude, she slipped into the sweater he had intended for her to wear over her torn dress. Its wait band circled her thighs just below the checks of her ass. If she lifted an arm or bent over in any way, he knew she would moon him. Unperturbed, she lead the way down the stairs to the kitchen, opened the fridge and bent over slightly looking for the steaks. Sure enough her beautiful ass peeked out from under the sweater. Turning her head, she winked at him and giggled. "Where are the steaks, John?" She asked. He bent over her cupping one check of her butt firmly in his hand, and pointed to the steaks she couldn't have failed to see. With much goosing, laughter, and sexual innuendo, they managed to throw steaks on the grill, potatoes in the microwave, and toss a salad. John got out a bottle of red wine and they sat down to a steak dinner with enough trimmings to make it worthwhile. After eating their fill, John opened a second bottle of wine filling her glass once more before he replaced the cork and put it in the fridge.

"Are you glad I came today?" she asked, nervously glancing at her son.

He understood what she was really asking and answered, "Yes, I am mother and I hope you are too, I've had a wonderful time and I will never regret a minute of it."

She smiled, the nervousness gone and reached out to hold his hand on the table. "I think I need a shower," she said tossing back the wine rather quickly, not the way his mother usually drank, "do you think you could help me scrub my back?" Her smile was now playful, loving, and she stood to lead him up the stairs. He followed her, watching the muscles of her beautiful ass flex as she took each stair. She knew her ass was one of her better assets and took care to give him and excellent show. Swinging it from side to side wanting to entice, wanting her son's hands to fondle her bum once more. As they walked down the hall he put an arm around her waist and said,

"You really do have a beautiful ass mother." He reached down and fondled it as she had hoped before goosing her. They threw his clothes over the wall of one of the stalls and he adjusted two showerheads so they could stand between them. He fondled her body until they were both slick and wet then reached for what was left of the bar of soap the girls had used the day before. Moving them out of the direct spray of the shower he began to lather her, paying close attention to tits and pussy until she laughed and said,

"Those aren't my back honey, but you just keep on doing what you're doing." Which he did until he returned them to the spray, holding her like all men hold their women in the shower. Left hand crossing her chest to hold the right boob, while his right hand cupped her succulent hairy pussy fingering gently to arouse her. He never did scrub her back. The house took a moment to send further urges of desire and she turned her head and lifted her face begging the kiss that she immediately received. With thoughts of leaving the shower suddenly he exclaimed,

"Damn, I've left all the towels in the washing machine." He left the bathroom, dripping wet, to return in a moment with two pillowcases in his hands. "I'm afraid these will have to do." They easily made do helping each other dry. She grabbed their clothes and led him to the third floor her ass a wonder in motion, undulating in anticipation. As soon as they made it to the bedroom, she turned and kissed him passionately loving her son deeply. She pushed him back until they fell into the bed she lying on top of him.

"It's time for dessert," she said, turning above him and presented her gash, redolent with scent, awaiting his talented tongue. With an "I need some dessert too," she took his cock in hand and engulfed the rest in her warm wet mouth. Soon her head was bobbing vigorously checks hollowed as she sucked.

The house groaned out its pleasure, it had turned out to be a most successful day as it gathered their pheromones to add to its extensive collection. The house looked forward to another day with them in it. It did not know that it should be worrying about Phoebe. John wasn't thinking of Phoebe either he was having too much fun with his mother.

phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers