The House Husband Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fawguy88
fawguy88
536 Followers

"No, I did not let him FUCK me!" she replied. "I'm sorry I kissed him, but your attitude in demanding I leave with you was unwarranted and I needed to reassert my independence. He wanted to fuck me and Judy was very enthusiastic in helping him persuade me, but I refused. You and I agreed we would never cheat on each other and I didn't even though I was tempted, I must admit!"

"Well, you certainly achieved that! You may have reasserted yourself right out of our marriage!"

As soon as I said it, I knew that was OTT. I believed her when she said she had not been unfaithful to me, but she was pushing her luck and my patience. The whole house husband bit started it and her growing independence of me and our children served to turn her into some type of Alpha mate role.

I had pushed her into a corner with my last statement and it as I expected she came out fighting.

"I'll admit I have become more independent since I started being the breadwinner in this house. If you had gotten off your arse and found yourself a job, this may never happened but I also found out something, I like being the one to bring home the corn, I like being the boss of my magazine and I love being in control of my life. So you have only yourself to blame if you can't hack the new me!"

"It's not a case of me not being able to hack the house husband role, you know that's no longer a problem. What is the problem is your attitude to me. It seems that you no longer respect my opinion, and take every opportunity to criticise and mock me! I have been taking this shit from you since March and I am not prepared to continue as we are right now. You have shown me little or no respect and I have to ask you this right now. Do you still love me?"

She looked surprised at my question and said. "Don't be stupid! Of course I love you, it's just that living with you lately has been suffocating me! You challenge every decision I make, you do not consult me about kids any more, you make all the decisions about what they wear, what we do as a family at weekends. I am superfluous and it annoys the hell out of me. "

To be continued

fawguy88
fawguy88
536 Followers
12