The House Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

"What's for dinner tomorrow?" Angelique asked him.

"Huh?"

"The meal was wonderful and the sex was incredible," Angelique said, her hands grazing his chest. "If you think I'm letting you get away, you're crazy. I want to keep you around for as long as I can."

"Treat me the way you did tonight and that might not be as hard as you think," Simon told her as he sipped his coffee.

Night after night, he cooked, she helped and cleaned up and then, up to the bedroom for sex. Angelique's daughter Olivia was astonished the first night she met Simon. As an amateur chef herself, she had known of Simon for some time and was in awe of his culinary skills. Angelique's daughter was old enough and equally smart enough to leave them alone after they ate their meals.

Angelique was never afraid to take what she wanted. After three months of dating Simon, she asked if he'd like to move in and take over the day-to-day running of the house. "It's far too much for me and I have an investment portfolio I need to oversee," she told him. "Olivia could help and you wouldn't have to keep paying rent on your apartment. If wehave to ..." she said with a little mock sigh "... I guess we could make it official and get married."

Simon allowed himself a moment of frivolity and let out a little whoop as he embraced his fiancé. Some of the insurance money had been released and he insisted on buying a nice engagement ring. He thought about reopening the Bistro, but his new fiancé had an even better idea.

"Start a catering business," Angelique told him. "You can work from home, prepare in advance. Olivia can help, she'll likely be thrilled. The kitchen here is huge, there'll be less overhead and less staff and with your reputation, everyone will be calling. What do you think about that idea?"

"I think I'm marrying a very savvy lady," he laughed as he threw his arms around her. "I'm going to be a kept man, am I?"

She snuggled close. "More like a house husband, but I hear the fringe benefits can't be beat."

Simon actually surprised her when he picked her up in his arms and carried her upstairs to their bedroom. "You're probably right, but just in case, you'll need to prove it."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers
12