The House Of Miss Terrie Ch. 2

Story Info
Rich continues the celeb quest.
3.1k words
4.23
23.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 01/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rich woke up God knows how many hours later, drained, but very satisfied, like a newborn virgin having lost it all over again. He crept quietly from the bed, so as to not wake Mariah Carey, but he headed for the bathroom, and looked at the mirror. He saw his own reflection, and then he went down to turn on the sink water, and washed his face. He found a nearby towel and dried his face off, and went to get his pants, and put them on. he then went to the kitchen area, to see about a chance to make some breakfast for him and his new sweetheart. Just as he saw the contents of the cabinets, the nearby phone rang. He didn't know if he should answer the phone or not, but he didn't want her to wake up too soon, so he picked up.

"hello" said Rich

"hi, Rich, or should I say "Fred"?" said a female voice

"is that you, Mrs. Terrie?"

"Miss Terrie, than you very much"

"What do you want?"

"To see how you're holding up, and from what we heard it seems you kept it up for a long time." She said with a sinister chuckle underling her breath

"Yeah, it was a dream come true. So what do you want?"

"To finish the agreement you signed. Go through our test, and you'll be rewarded"

"isn't this it?"

"four names, four people, my boy. One down, three to go."

"you mean I'm gonna get to oink the other three as well?"

"It's not that simple. this, all this, is part of a test we are running. you are our lab rat . this is all a series of tests. you passed this one perfectly, cause you showed there was a brain and a reason controlling the urges of how horny you were."

"are you sure it wasn't being starstruck?"

"don't complicate this with details! and if you want to get through this at all, you will now head to the next step. There is an elevator down the hall, take it to the third floor, and you will know where to go next."

"but what about Mariah?"

"If you get through this, and meet our expectations, this will not be in vein, and you will get a choice of five options, this being one of them, in you staying here, or a fifth option which will be a complete mystery to you, if we so choose to let you take it. now get going!"

then a dial tone hitter the bitter tone of silence that hit Rich's face. he didn't want to leave, but he always that sense of adventure about him, that gut feeling inside eating away at him, and not that he understood what Miss Terrie said completely, he had to go with his gut, and get an adventure in it as well. So he went over towards the doorway, and saw her lying down there, still asleep, with the silk sheet covering her navel and below that, so he got one last look at her angelic breasts, and then said "I Love You, Mariah", as he turned around, and headed out the door.

He exited the apartment, and it showed a hallway, in sharp contrast to the gothic and dark one, he remembered entering this place from. It was the same cream tone as the apartment. As he cleared the doorway, the door just slammed right behind him, without him even touching the door. He then walked on down, until he came to the elevator. it was already open and waiting. He hit the button for the third floor, and then hit the button for the fourth floor.

About a minute later, the door opened for the fourth floor, and it opened to a large round room, with a panel opening out to what looked like outer space. By this time, he is just frozen scared in the elevator, and shocked at what this panel was overlooking now, the earth. Just as he was about to scream, a brilliant flash of light, engulfs the room, and then dissolves, revealing Miss Terrie, in a dark flowing gown, facing the open panel. She then turns around slowly, and sees she has company, in the elevator.

Then a look of grim of anger overwhelms her face, as she then holds out what looks like a gun, saying "You shouldn't have seen that. You really shouldn't have seen that!" Than, frantically, Rich is pressing the close button, on the elevator, and it shuts closed, just as she moves within three feet of him.

Then, Rich feels a drastic sign of relief, and even more fear. Would she follow him? did he fail the tests? what would happen now? Then after another few seconds, the door opens, to reveal a large open hall way, leading to a closed door. He heads over to it, and the elevator door shuts closed. He then, heads to the door, and it reveals a nice small homely home. From the looks of it, it was in the rural part of some suburb area, overlooking a nice forest area, and a small lake. Same to the way he noticed, no mirrors, no clocks, but there was a TV there, and some noise in the kitchen. He then tiptoes over to the kitchen area, and sees the source of the noise.

It was a phone conversation, that none other than Christina Aguilera was having with some one. Rich kept quiet, as he was noticing, she was wearing jeans, a plain white T-shirt, and no bra, because her nipples were poking at the fabric clearly. She looked glowing even in that, and he noticed that she had seen him in there. She waved to him, and then a smile replaced her sad look she had earlier.

Then, she wrapped up the conversation, hung up the phone, and went to embrace Rich. she went to hug him, and then went for a deep passionate kiss. He didn't resist at all, and he then slowly slipped her tongue into her mouth. He then found himself, holding her tighter, and moving his hands slowly down to her gorgeously tight ass. Then, he realized that he was grabbing her ass, from inside her pants, and that she was going "commando" (commando = not wearing any under garments). He then found himself, grabbing onto her, and moving her towards the countertop. Once her got her sitting on the countertop, their lips parted, and they came up for air. Christina then showed a very surprised look on her face, as she saw the huge bulge in his pants.

"wow, I never knew you could get it up like that, Fred"

"uh....yeah...I'm full of surprises" said Rich, as he went to pull off her pants completely. Then she spread her legs, and he went to eat her pussy. He started slowly with the tongue, and also worked it with his finger, for a moment or two. She started moaning, yelling "yes", and running her fingers through her hair, as well as his hair. he teased her, and worked her way over to her clitoris, and then played with it, and she almost instantly reacted, arching her back, just as she "came on over".

By this point, he nearly went wild, just as she caught her breath and jumped down from the countertop. She then pulled his shirt off, and his pants, in between hot exchanges of passionate kissing. Then just as he was going to remove her shirt, she pushed him over to the living room area, and pushed him naked, onto the sofa. Then she leaned over onto his crotch, and took his dick in his mouth. Rich as this point had completely lost all sense of time, and everything else. he was in heaven, as she was sucking him off, but than he realized that we wanted to do more. Just as he was going to tell her to mount him, or whatever, she stopped, stood up, and then looked down onto him, with the most seductive look. She then went over towards him, and climbed onto him, and preparing to mount him, but she stopped, saying "Oh, My God! I forgot something!"

what was it? Was she not on the pill? was she a virgin? Did she want Rich to use a rubber? what? Rich, still slightly caught in the moment, panicked and said "what?"

Christina then slowly reached to her breasts, and started fondling them, so her nipples were even more visible. Then, out of nowhere, she grabs on to her shirt with both hands, and rips it off, exposing her small, but nice and perky breasts. "That's what I forgot." She said, as Rich let out a small laugh, replaced but a loud pleasure moan, as she had pushed his dick all the way into her love canal. From the way it felt, tight, but not that tight, he could tell, she was not a virgin.

He pumped hard at her, to match her fierce rhythm, while holding onto her butt, massaging it. her moaning became so constant and loud, that it changed into something more primal, like a loud screaming, and from her eight octave pipes, that is a loud one. He at this point, and gotten himself up, so he could suck on her breasts, lick them, and fondle them. Rich thought he wouldn't last long, but he kept it up a little longer than normal. he wanted to savor this, as much as he wanted to go primal, and let his wild human instincts take over. But before he could dwell on it, he was coming. Then, she collapsed onto him, and fell into a deep sleep. Rich soon followed suit, and just laid there on the couch, naked, with one of the sexiest female pop singers out there today.

Some time later, he found himself, awake, right where he was, but alone there on the sofa. He started to look around, and his eyes, and nose, took him to the kitchen area, where Christina was wearing a pair of boxer shorts, and a sports bra, making something on the stove. Rich reached over and grabbed his pants, and pulled them up and on. he then went over to her and hugged her from behind, and nibbled on her neck, from behind. She then smiled, and said "Good Morning, Sleepy-poo!", and she turned over, and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "Morning Sleepy-poo? How long was I asleep?"

"Well, you slept all day yesterday, and all night" said Christina

"what, so you mean it's Tuesday?!" bellowed Rich

"Tuesday? No! It's Saturday." replied Christina

"Satur....day?" said Rich

"yeah, day before, Sunday, and the one after Friday, honey? Man, the other day, must have worn you out pretty badly, if you forgot what Saturday is." said Christina with a very puzzled look on her pretty face.

Rich then smiled, as he realized how sexy she was in those clothes, and his dick was getting hard again, as he responded, "Not as worn out as you think, but yeah, my mind is a little off."

"Poor baby, " she said in an almost mocking sympathy tone, as she served the scrambled eggs she was making, with the toast, and juice already on the table, "And, man, you are getting wild, aren't you?" she said, staring at his hard on. "But, Hon, we got to eat sometime"

Seeing logic to her point, he sat down, at the table, next to Christina, and started eating. "How did you know that I love Scrambled Eggs?"

"I know a lot about you, baby." she smiled.

He smiled, and then realized that he may have something here. Mariah and Christina both called him Fred, when they had sex with Rich. Rich began to let himself think, while he was eating:

"Hm...it's too weird, they both called me Fred. Wait a second! hey...!"

"um...Christina..maybe you can help me out with something, you know...since my brain is still fried from the other day..." he asked

"oh, sure, but after breakfast, you wild animal!" she said giggling

"um...yeah, that too, but actually, i have a few questions. I'm a little confused on some things."

"oh? What's on your mind, Hon?" she said.

"that's one of them actually, I thought you were still with that dancer guy of yours, as an item." he asked

"yeah, we are" she said

"um..and, why are we here?" he asked

"because you are my bitch!" she said, while laughing.

"Like a guy bitch?" he asked

"something like that, yeah. but except I respect you." she said

"as I do, to you as well. so I'm like an off to the side thing, for you." he asked

"sort of, yeah, but i still love you for it." she said

"yeah, me too. so my name is Fred?" he asked

"yeah. now, you are starting to scare me." she stated

"oh, no! I'm just like...how do I explain it? have you ever just woke up, and felt like you were still dreaming?" he asked

"yeah, actually.." she said

"that's how I feel. My name isn't Fred Durst is it?" he asked

Then, she smiled, and took a plastic coaster from the table, and threw it at him.

That was his sign right there that he was not in their eyes Fred Durst.

"I'll take that as a 'no' " he said

"oh, OK. I'll play along. Not Fred Durst! You're Fredrick Johans." she said still giggling

"really? and how did i meet you?" he asked

"well, my people booked you to be a style consultant assistant when I was New York."

"oh, so that's what i do?" he asked

"yeah, and you introduced me to lots of famous people, that i hadn't met yet at the time, and even one of my favorite idols, Mariah Carey." she said with a proud glow.

"oh, really?" he said, thinking to himself, that this may be the link here, in these tests. "have you ever heard of the name Richard Bong?" saying his real name to her.

"who is that?" she asked.

"OK, never mind. um...and one other thing, are those rumors true about you and Britney Spears?" he asked, hoping to clear up a rumor he heard from a friend of his.

Then, she cracks up laughing, and rolling on the floor.

"what?" he asked with a bizarre and yet oddly turned on look.

"no! you silly goose! We're friends, not rivals. Come on, VMA's 2000, that was her idea!." referring to the fact the two appeared together, to help present the final award of that evening.

"oh, yeah, i forgot! anyway, do i have an apartment in New York?" he continued

"yeah, nice high-rise, 14th floor, cream colored..." she was saying

"yeah, that i know, i was there!" he remembered

Then, the phone rings, and she rushes to answer it. She talks for a minute, and her mood, goes from playful, to serious, as she hangs up.

"crap! honey, I got to go!" she exclaimed while getting dressed.

"what? Why?" he asked sadly.

"there's a situation at home, I got to jet!"

"oh...nothing serious I hope" said Rich, with a poorly hid somber look on him.

"I'll be back tonight, OK?"

"OK" he said, as she pulled up the pants she left on the floor earlier, and grabbed a nearby pair of sneakers on the floor, snuck a small kiss, and went out the door.

Rich had a smile on his face, then which turned into a somber look again, as he realized he forgot how he got there. He got some help from Christina, and he figured that may be the key. So he went looking around the rest of the house, and in a bedroom area, with bright blue carpets, he found a computer. He sat in front of it, and looked around. he saw it had American Online, and one account, with the password conveniently saved. He hit the button, thinking he could research this Fredrick Jonah's guy.

A matter of a couple of hours later, he only ended up finding miscellaneous articles about him, but did get a list of people who worked with this guy. It was like it seemed every single hot female celebrity it seemed like worked with this guy. A few male celebs as well, but cool ones at that. The only other one was a gossip column story where he was having an affair with Tyra Banks, even after this guy claimed to not like women (what was he crazy?!?) And then, that "You Got Mail!" voice came out, indicating he had mail, and he clicked to check. Instead of a text message, it showed a picture of Miss Terrie.

"You?" he said with a puzzled look on his face.

"yeah me" said the picture talking to him

"oh, my God! That is creepy! OK, what do you want now?" he asked

"well done, Richy Rich" she teased

"Don't call me that! I hate being called that!" he protested

"oh, sorry.....so, are you ready for a more difficult challenge?" she asked

"bring it on!" he said with a confident playful tone

"you think this is a game?!" she yelled

"no..."he fumbled

"this is a serious test, and if you treat this like a game, play with fire, you will get burned" she declared

"OK, I'm sorry. what next?" he said sorry like

"see that door next to you, go through it, and there you are." she told him

"fine, and what about when the tests are over...?" he asked

"we'll be in touch" she said, just as the screen went blank.

He sat there for a moment, and then got up, and reached for the doorknob. He opened it to show a large closet with lots of clothes. When he entered, the door shut behind him, and he heard a noise, like a woman singing to herself. he knew it wasn't Christina, so he moved slowly, as he noticed another door on the other side of the closet. He went over, to investigate. He noticed the door had an old fashioned keyhole. He slouched over, and peeked in it. He saw a voluptuous woman, trying on a green thong bikini, but her back was facing him, so all he could see was a sexy pair of legs, and an ass, but no face yet. He opened the door, and she turned around, showing herself to be none other than the infamous Jennifer Lopez. "Hi, honey!"

"Oh, boy....!" he thought to himself, as his jaw just dropped at her drop dead gorgeous sexy beauty.