The House Sitter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
558 Followers

"All this Lani talk got you going huh?"

"Well, you standing here naked kinda helped."

He leaned down, the warm water hitting the back of his head. Taking one nipple into his mouth he began massaging it with his tongue. Karen smiled partly from his attention and partly from a plan she was formulating to get Lani into their bed. She turned and Dave's mouth followed, allowing the water from the shower head to split the space between them, thus sharing the warmth. Normally, she didn't like sex in the shower, water alone was not a good lubricant. Sometimes the soap stung when their chosen positions and moments allowed it to get into her eyes. But, Dave was in the mood and she was quickly racing to that point. Her thoughts slipped to Lani also, remembering the brief moments they had shared a month or so ago.

She cupped his face, letting her fingers trace his cheeks in adoration while he suckled her. She enjoyed the attention to her breasts, at times that's all it took for her to orgasm. This time she wanted more, she used her fingernails to outline Dave's upper body, sending shivers through him. Moving down his shoulders, uppers arms, along his wrists, she stopped at his hands. Lacing her fingers over his, applying a little downward motion she guided their hands to her mound. Dave took the hint, separating himself from her delicate grip he began massaging her mound. His attention averted from her breasts, instead moving to her mouth to kiss her. His fingers slipped over her trimmed little landing strip. It felt velvety soft under his calloused fingers.

She managed to shift her weight so her back rested against the shower wall. Dave, now fully erect slid a finger inside his darling bride, pausing for a brief moment to look lovingly into her eyes. He saw her eyes roll back in her head as his finger moved further inside her. Exploring her for a few brief moments he then focused on her clit. His smile grew as she gasped with his success, her body starting to tremble. He straightened up, placing his dick between her legs, his tongue parting her lips to explore her mouth.

Placing her hands on his ass she squeezed hard, her nails digging into the soft flesh. Her moans growing more audible as he reached around to hold her tight against him.

He paused for a brief moment to catch his breath, separating their lips so he could speak to her.

"You are so fucking hot"

"You did it to me, sweetheart."

She moved her hands down to his rock hard dick, stroking it, attempting to guide it to her pussy.

"Inside, inside, please, inside."

He happily responded, his hands spreading her legs a bit further apart, grabbing his aching cock. He teased her thighs for a brief moment bending his legs, guiding himself inside her. Straightening up, holding her, he managed to get a rhythm going to satisfy her. They bumped and banged against the shower wall for nearly two minutes when at last she felt him grow a bit more, he made his little scrunchy face when his hot cum exploded out of his dick filling her.

She smiled to herself, happy that he came just as she was about to boil over. Her body reacted to his, igniting her orgasm. He felt her convulse, grinning to himself, kissing her deeply, content that she enjoyed his work.

Neither one mentioned Lani or the images they had coursing through their minds of the bronzed young woman that instigated their bliss.

O2
O2
558 Followers
12