The Houseboat

Story Info
Parent/Teacher relationship grows hotter.
2.7k words
3.95
19.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I moved from Knoxville I decided to bring along my houseboat that I had used for years trolling up and down the Tennessee River on weekends. It had been dry docked until just recently when I found a lake just large enough to get it back in the water. With Zack getting older and making new friends quickly it would be a great place to spend a day or even a night when he's out with friends or at a sleep over. It's also the place I plan to have my next sexathon with you.

Over the weekend Zack brought home a permission slip for a field trip that needed signing so on Monday I send it back with him along with a little something extra. As you walk around the classroom collecting all the forms from the students you find that Zack's has an envelope stapled to it. Not knowing the contents but knowing who the sender is you decide its best not to open till lunch or after school.

As the envelope sits on your desk you glance at it and you can feel your pussy moisten. Our last meeting still fresh in your mind it doesn't take much for you to recall what happened and your cunt takes over. You've been wondering how soon it would happen again but didn't know who would play their card first.

Lunch time comes and instead of eating your lunch in the teacher's lounge you take the envelope out to your car to open. As you open the envelope you find a map and a note. The note reads "Meet me Friday at 7:00 at the place circled on the map. I'll be easy to find once you arrive." You can tell by the map it's someplace down by the lake but don't recognize exactly where or even seeing before. As you sit in your car wondering what just might be in store you find yourself rubbing your clit through your thong. Slowly tracing your finger up and down the outline of your slit. You could really drift off and finger yourself to a nice orgasm but remembering where you are it's not the time or place.

The anticipation of what's to come is agonizing for you and the week seems to drag on. Your mind wandering off from time to time thinking about being fucked by me again. Your nipples grow hard just thinking about my tongue tracing them. Your pussy throbs with the need to be touched by my cock. You want nothing more than to feel me stretch your cunt open as I give you the fucking that you need.

Finally the week is over and it's time to find out what I have in mind. As you follow the map you find yourself following the shoreline of the lake but along a route you have not taking before. You're not concerned because it's still light out and you can see where you're going so you keep going. As you slow down around a curve you see a small parking lot where my truck sits so you pull in. As you pull up next to me you notice for the first time the houseboat that sits just along the water. You get out of your car and walk up the ramp that leads you onto the boat.

I know your there and can hear you walking up the plank. Just as your step onto the boat I lean out the doorway catching your attention. "Welcome, I'm glad you made it" I say and take you by the hand to bring you inside the cabin. As you step into the cabin you see a bottle of wine chilling with a couple of glasses. You also notice at the back of the cabin a queen size bed that has been turned down with red satin sheets on it.

I offer you a glass of wine and a tour of the place which you except. Not much to show really but enough to take you back to the only place that matters. You can feel the boat move ever so slightly as you walk around but it doesn't bother you. As you walk back to master suite you can feel me directly behind you as my cock brushes against your ass. As you make it to the edge of the bed with your back facing me I wrap my arm around your waist and take your glass sitting it on the dresser. Pulling you next to me, I place my hard cock along the crack of your ass while using my right hand to cup your tit. I kiss the side of your neck while slowing undoing the buttons of your blouse. Rubbing your tit and pinching your nipple with my hand in the process. With the last button removed I let the blouse fall back on your shoulders and help it find its place on the floor. I slowly kiss from neck down to your spin where I stop just above your bra clasp. With a flick of my finger I unhook it and use my teeth to bring the straps off your shoulders so the bra can fall forward onto the floor.

You reach behind you to feel my erection that has been straining against your ass. You reach down and squeeze my prick through my jeans. Skillfully you unbutton the top and slide the zipper down just giving you enough access to reach inside my boxers and grip the head of my cock. You can feel the pre-cum that has gathered at the tip from the excitement that has grown inside my balls. You wipe at it with your index finger and take it straight to your mouth.

Holding you against me my left hand squeezes your left nipple and teases the tip with my touch. They are so erect from the excitement and desire to be fucked. My right hand slides down your below past the waist band of your skirt straight into your thong. Using my finger I probe along your wet cunt till it brushes against your hardening clit. With a simple touch you let out a moan and ask me to fuck you.

No to waste time I yank your skirt and thong down with one quick pull. I remove my t-shirt and lay you down on the bed. As I kneel down on the bed on spread your legs apart and position my whole body on top of you. My cock just an inch from your moist and highly aroused cunt. I lean forward kissing you on the lips for only a moment before retreating down to your tits. Alternating between sucking, licking and an occasional biting I assault each nipple making you gasp with each touch. Then without warning I slide my prick into your pussy feeling the tightness grip my full length as I enter you.

No foreplay needed by either of us I hold a nipple in my mouth as I ever so slowly withdraw and enter your hot, wet cunt. Withdrawing the head of my cock each time and then entering you again bringing a moan from you with each new entry. Your nipple feels so good in my mouth, the hardness of it along my tongue is intoxicating. I continue this act of double stimulation for a good minute more than remove my mouth from your nipple and pull out of your cunt quickly replacing it with my mouth. My penetration has made you all so wet and my tongue enjoys the taste of it. Your juices flowing good now you say "stop teasing me and fuck me, I need your cock" but your words go unnoticed as I continue feasting on what's in front of me. Sticking my tongue as deep as I can into you and dancing across your clit each time I bring you to your first orgasm. "Oh fuck, cumminng" you yell as you hold my head in place coating my lips and my tongue with your juices.

As you release my head I move back up between your legs and insert my cock again. Not giving you a second to come down from your orgasm I start to fuck you with quick, fast strokes. I kiss your lips, sharing the taste of your cunt with you. Your tongue darts in and out my mouth as you moan with each thrust of my cock. "Yeah baby fuck me, fuck me, give me your cum" you say as I get closer and closer to my own orgasm.

I can feel my balls tightening and know it will be only a matter of seconds I lift your hips off the bed and drive deeper into you. With one last thrust I push as far into you as I can empty every ounce of cum in me. Your pussy muscles grip my cock and the spurting my cock inside you is just enough to make you cum again. "CCCUUMMINNGG" you yell as you push up against me. My balls coated from our cum I remove my cock from inside you and rest it just on top of you. I lower myself against your chest and kiss between your cleavage as we both lay there for a moment to catch our breath. Luckily for me your husband won't be home tonight so we have the whole night to turn this houseboat into a sexboat.

After a few minutes rest you push me off of you and roll back on top of me. Straddling just above my cock you bend down to kiss me. Our lips meeting briefly then pull apart as you slide down between my legs. Taking a firm grip of my cock you begin to lick the soft head as if it was an ice cream cone. The feeling of tongue begins to stir my prick back to life. Working in and out of your mouth you lick the shaft completely clean bringing my cock to full hardness once again. Pleased with your work you straddle my waist with your back facing me. Raising up for a moment you slide the tip of my cock along your slit a couple of times until placing it up into you.

With a slow rocking motion you guide your pussy down the length of my shaft. Being careful not to let the head pop out you push back each time to keep it exactly where you want. The positioning just perfect you can feel my cock rub up against your g-spot each time.

Using my hands I guide your hips and thrust upwards each time you pump downward. Bouncing you on cock with each our rhythm is picking up and before long you a riding me for all its worth. Keeping one hand on your hip I reach around you with the other one and find your clit. Applying full pressure on it as you continue to ride my cock with all you have. You squeeze your tits and tweak your nipples as you feel yourself about to cum. "God yes, going to cum" you yell as buck harder up and down my prick. Then in unison we cum together with one last thrust. You slowly rock back and forth letting the feeling take over you.

With my softening cock inside of you, you lie back against my chest and my replace yours on your tits I gently massage each globe as we lay there enjoying the post-glow of another orgasm. Somehow, someway though we have only know each other a short while our bodies have grown to know each other very well.

Taking a small break from the action we stand up and grab a glass of wine and go outside to the rear of the boat. I lay out a blanket so that we can sit there and stare out at the water while I hold you. The cool night air feels great on our hot naked bodies. You lean back against me and sip your wine. You can feel my heart beating against my chest. Words are not needed much because we both know what the other person wants, needs. Now realizing that a chance encounter at the theater was meant to unlock the passion in both of us.

Knowing that this time of night we will not be discovered I'm ready to make love to you right here in the open air of the night. I take your glass from your hand and set it behind me on the table. I tilt your head back, look into your eyes and kiss you passionately. Our tongues entangled together as we feel the lust and desire for each other.

Laying you down on the blanket I kiss my way down your body. Savoring every nook and cranny along the way I lap and kiss your skin enjoying the taste and touch on my lips. I kiss your inside thigh and blow gently on our shaved mound. I can see the goose bumps on you grow with the teasing I'm giving you. This steady attention has made you very aroused and ready for more.

You guide my leg over your head and position your mouth just below my cock. Sensing what you want I begin to lick your cunt while inserting just the tip of my finger inside you. You lift your head and draw my cock into your mouth. From the intense pleasure we are both giving each other I can tell that 69 is a favorite of both of ours.

As you suck me you release my cock and suck one of my balls in your mouth. One at a time you pull it into your mouth and roll your tongue along its sack. Your mouth feels like warm velvet and I'm enjoying the expert sucking your giving me.

My tongue dips between your labia tasting our cum. It is thick inside you and very little it seems has left you. Using my finger I stroke the inside of wall of your cunt feeling your cunt muscles squeezing it from time to time. I suck in one of your vaginal lips into my mouth and gently milk with my mouth. I draw the second one in and I hear a gasp escape your mouth. The vibration of it sends waves through my cock.

I continue to eat your pussy but you want it inside you again. For the first time you call out "Jackson please fuck me." Only too happy to oblige you I raise up on my knees and stand up in-front of you. I lift you up and guide you over to the boat railing and lean you against it. With your hands wrapped around the bar you lean over and spread your legs for me. I guide my cock into the wet hole that stands before me and I begin slowly entering you.

With you having something to hold onto you are able to push back with each thrust I make. The sound of your ass colliding against my thighs makes a slapping sound. "Sharon you feel so good, I love this nice tight pussy of yours" I tell you as I keep ramming my cock into you. "Fuck, oh fuck" you keep uttering with each jolt of my cock inside of you.

With your beautiful pink eye starring back at me I move my one hand from your hip and slow insert a finger into your ass. This new unexpected pleasure takes you by surprise and yell "fuck this cunt, harder" as I pick up the pace. Your tits bouncing around as I slam away at you is a site to be seen. Your nipples standing at full attention just begging to be licked.

Then it hits you as wave of pleasure takes over you and start to moan loudly. My own orgasm is right behind you as I cum again deep inside you. With the last bit of jizz gone my cock slides out and a stream of cum starts to trickle out down your leg. Feeling it start to exit you reach back with your finger and collect a glob full and bring to your mouth savoring the taste. You are one dirty slut but that's what makes this all so much fun.

Once again we lay back down on the towel side by side with my hands caressing your body. With hours to go before morning we both know it won't be long till we make love again.