The Housekeeper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
666 Followers

"Well if you would like to move a little closer I am sure it would help enormously."

Rachel thought he wanted a blow job so went to put his cock into her mouth but as she moved forward one hand went to her breast and the other to her head stopping her from putting it in her mouth. The hand on her tit was now squeezing her nipple hard, hard enough to make her moan with pleasure.

"Do you like that Rachel."

"Oh yes sir it feels good sir."

"You have wonderful hands my dear. Wonderful. Open your mouth there's a good girl"

Rachel did as she was asked and with a final squeeze on her nipple Mr Martin shot his seed all over her face and into her mouth. Rachel had no idea the last time he had come but his stream just seemed to spurt jet after jet of hot semen onto her face. She swallowed what went into her mouth but that was soon replaced by even more until finally, exhausted and drained of fluid Mr Martin fell back into his seat.

"Thank you my dear that was most helpful. I would appreciate it if you stayed just as you are while you finish your chores."

"Yes sir. Thank you sir." She replied

She finished her work uninterrupted and when she was done she went back into the lounge. "I have done my work sir may I get ready to leave now sir.".

He was reading his paper which he folded up and put aside. "Kneel down here my dear." He said pointing between his knees. She did as she was told. "Now I want you to use your hands to wipe all that lovely come off your face and then I want you to lick your hands clean. Understood?"

"Yes sir." She expected him to fondle her tits while she did it but instead he just watched as she wiped every drop of sticky dry come off her face and licked it from her hand. Once she had finished she put her hand in her lap and waited for him to inspect her.

"Very good my dear. Now you may wash yourself. Come and see me before you leave."

As she washed her face she realised that the way she had acted with him, calling him sir, was purely on instinct and that the more she said it the more confident he got and the more demanding. Maybe she had found his true nature. She didn't do her house coat up as he had not told her to do so. When she returned to the lounge he said, "Good I am glad you only did as I asked and left your self on view to me. In future when you arrive you will wear stockings, a short skirt and thin top with buttons. I may allow you to stay dressed or I may want you to walk around naked."

"Yes sir." Rachel said

"Here is your pay." He said handing her an envelope which he always did. "Now I want you to leave your buttons undone till you have left the house when you can do them up. Understood?"

"Yes sir. Will that be all sir?"

"Yes, you may go."

As she closed the door the feeling of excitement being half naked outside really turned her on. While she didn't want to be seen she hoped she would be. Even when she started doing the poppers up she did it slowly and was disappointed when nobody walked past her. She did however leave an extra popper undone and decided that in future she would never go above her cleavage while working. When she opened up her wage packet she was pleased to see that he had put in an extra ten pounds for her 'bonus' work. Again she told her husband what had happened and again they fucked each other crazy. As he was a dominant man anyway he thoroughly approved of her behaviour, and as he put it, her etiquette. Complimenting her on her instincts.

As her husband had told her she could keep all her bonus money Rachel started to think of things she could buy with it. Deciding that she may eventually need to get some special clothing she chose to save it and see what happened. She also decided to take her housecoat up a couple of inches and in future she would wear stay ups or stockings and suspenders. But not till after Friday when she would see Sir again.

Wednesday

Today was an easy day if not a very nice one. She had the whole day free to do some window shopping and spend time with the baby. She only had Mr Roberts office at six this evening. Mr Roberts was the middle aged son of another of Rachel's elderly clients. He was also a very rude man and very sexist. Always making remarks about how she would look stretched over his desk naked and things like that. The fact that Rachel never commented and completely ignored him seemed to drive him on to being more and more course. Secretly the fact that she disliked him turned her on as she would often fantasise about him doing what he wanted with her and then she could just say something like "Oh are you finished already" Or "Is that it then?"

She enjoyed her day and even bought a new set of suspenders and some stockings, in black of course, which she intended to wear next Tuesday for Mr Martin, or Sir as she called him now.

As Rachel arrived for work she was more nervous than usual, even anticipating what may occur. Her experiences thus far this week had been more than she would ever have expected. The second floor office was a single room with three desks on each side and Mr Roberts desk at the end. The office finished at five thirty except for Mr Roberts who stayed till Rachel had finished her work. As usual Rachel went to each desk emptying the bins first, Mr Roberts was watching her from the moment she entered. With her raised hemline and her lowered popper level she had no doubt that he was trying his best to get glimpses of her body that he had never seen before. As she approached his desk she was impelled to avert her gaze from him, something she had always done. She just couldn't look him in the eye.

"Your looking well horny today Rachel." He said raising one leg up onto the desk "Flashing all that tit for me are you?"

As usual Rachel ignored him, but she did take just a little longer than normal to empty the bin, bending over just that little bit further than needed.. As she stood up Rachel realised she was shaking. What the hell was she playing at. She was never like this. She always just ignored him and got on with her work as quickly as possible. Doing her best to seem calm she turned and walked away.

"Nice to actually see your tits for once Rachel." He said, "Answer me a question will you?"

Rachel ignored him and continued walking away. "Rachel!" He shouted. The call was such a shock that she stopped. "Come here." He ordered

Despite her head saying ignore him ignore him her feet turned her around and walked her back to his desk. Her hands shakily holding the bag of rubbish in front of her. He was still sitting with one leg up on his desk and the other on the floor, seemingly offering his crotch for her gaze. "That's better. Now. You have shown me that you don't have a bra on so would you answer me a question?" Afraid to say anything she just nodded in the affirmative.

"Do you have any panties on Rachel?"

The question was such a shock she looked, for the first time ever, directly at him. He had a huge smile on his face.

She turned round and, as fast as she could headed out of the office to the cupboard where she kept her cleaning tools, tears welling in her eyes. Why she had tears she didn't know. It wasn't anger, or embarrassment. So what was it? She really had no idea. Pulling herself together she grabbed her dusting cloth and went back into the office determined to completely ignore him. She dusted each section getting slower and slower, trying to avoid doing his section but all along knowing that she would eventually have no choice. He sat silently, watching her every move, smiling as she moved closer and closer. Finally she was at his desk. He wheeled away from the desk as he always did to give her room to get around it. Only this time as soon as she was in front of him he wheeled his chair back in with his legs either side of her, effectively trapping her. To get away she would have to step over his leg. He was so close to her that if she didn't lean forward she would have fallen into his lap. Her hands placed on the desk for balance she said nothing, waiting for him to pull away and stop this silly game.

"I asked you a question Rachel." He said in his most authoritative voice, "It seems I will have to find out for myself."

She felt his hands on her naked leg and tried to say no but while the words formed no sound left her lips. As his hand reached her buttocks, and the edge of her panties "Yes." She said quietly, "Yes I have some on. Now please let me do my work, please."

His hands however did not stop. They ran over her buttocks and up to the elastic at her waist. "You should have answered me straight away Rachel. Now I think you owe me for being un-respectful. I will take these as penalty." And he yanked her panties down to her knees. She gasped out loud, unable to stop him.

To her surprise he moved back, enabling her to stand upright. Then of course she realised this was for his benefit not hers as her panties dropped to the floor. "Step out of them Rachel." With her back to him she did as she was told. Completely unable to justify to herself why she did not just run, or even object. "Now pick them up and hand them to me."

Again she did as she was told. Her head was in such a mess, telling her no, don't do it. While her body just obeyed. He took them from her shaking hand and put them to his nose.

"They are wet Rachel. I can taste your sweet cunt juice on them. You may carry on with your work now."

Obediently she finished dusting his desk, all the while expecting him to again trap her. All the while screaming at her pussy to stop dripping juices.

Next she had to vacuum the carpet. This at least was noisy enough to stop him talking to her. She did the open area and then it was his area. She hesitated, waiting for him to move his chair away but when he did her knees almost gave way. He said nothing, he never touched her but she was in total shock. Mr Roberts sat with a huge grin on his face and huge erection where his trousers should have been.

"Well not so huge," she thought through her shock, "in fact quite normal." but erect he certainly was. She seemed hypnotised but it. The cleaner still running but not moving, it seemed impossible to avert her gaze. Even worse her mouth was wide open. "Run" her head said, "Run."

"On your knees Rachel." He said sternly.

The demand shook some semblance of reality back into her. But she didn't move. She didn't run.

"Now!" He shouted. Her legs collapsed. She fell to her knees, still gazing at his erection as it got closer and closer. Again she could feel the tears welling in her eyes but still couldn't explain why, not even as she lowered her head over his erect phallus. "Now make it good or you could find yourself finishing your work naked like the slut you are." His hand rested on her head

Slowly she began to work on his cock and then as the thought of being naked in his presence urged her on to greater effort. Her husband had always said how great she was at sucking cock and she used every little trick she knew. Flicking her tongue over the head, playing with his balls with her free hand, and taking him deep into her throat, where he delivered his seed. Without any warning his come went straight into her belly until he pulled out enough for the second jet to stay in her mouth. Quickly followed by another and another. She swallowed most of it but some escaped from her mouth and run down her chin. As he removed his hand she let him slip out of her mouth, unable to look at him she sat there waiting For what? She had no idea.

"Stand up." He ordered. She did as she was told. "Not good enough Rachel. You allowed some of my precious spunk to get away. So I have no option but to punish you yet again. Strip."

Shocked, she again looked him in the face, "I....I....Mr Roberts...I just...."

Roberts jumped out of his chair. "Now! Do not defy me."

Rachel shrunk back, her hands flying to her poppers, dropping her housecoat to the floor. Her hands instinctively trying to cover her pussy, her dripping wet pussy.

"I have always wanted to see you naked Rachel. As I have always wanted you to suck my cock." His hands roamed over her tits and down her back, she could smell his arousal which in turn aroused her more than her head wanted. He pinched her nipples and ran a hand between her bum crack. Her body reacted by opening her legs to allow him entry. He brushed his finger over her bum crack and then moved on round to her waiting cunt, throbbing in anticipation. Her legs shaking, almost giving way again.

"I knew you were a slut, a little whore. You love it don't you Rachel?" She remained silent. "Put your hands on the desk and bend over. I am going to fuck you like the bitch slut you are."

Her breathing was now heavy and erratic, her cunt throbbing for attention. She did as she was told. He pulled her back slightly and then rammed his cock into her as hard as he could. She screamed. Even worse. She orgasmed, instantly, constantly, from the moment of entry her body craved the violation he forced upon her.

"Didn't I always tell you how much you would love it you slut." Roberts said as he wildly thrust into her. "You cock loving whore, you fucking slut, whore bitch. Aaarrrggghhhh oooohh yes you fuckin bitch.mmmmmm" He shot his seed deep into her and kept thrusting until his legs could take no more. As he pulled out Rachel collapsed onto his desk, still in orgasm. Writhing in unexpected and uncontrollable ecstasy, she slid to the floor and rolled up in a ball.

"Get your filthy cunt juice off my cock bitch." Roberts said, standing in front of her. Still shaking she got to her knees and slid her lips around his cock. She had done this many times so no concentration was needed thankfully. After a moment he stepped back and she fell forward, now on her hands and knees. "Now get your work finished. I have a wife to get home to."

Suddenly hit with shame at the mention of his wife Rachel reached for her housecoat. He stamped his foot on it. "When your finished you can dress. Now get a move on."

All she had left to do was wash the central vinyl flooring. Her orgasm was still raging though at least under some control. She didn't think of him at all as she rushed to finish but she knew he was watching as she swished the mop from side to side that he would be watching the sway of her breasts. Thankfully he made no further moves on her. Once finished she returned to his desk and stood waiting for him to remove his foot from her clothing. He was now dressed and looked like nothing had happened. She quickly dressed and he handed her a wage packet. "As ever Rachel you have done a great job. See you next week." She turned and in a daze left the building.

She needed to calm down and relax for a moment so she walked to a nearby park and sat down on a bench. She drank some coke from a bottle she always took to work and calmed her breathing. Thinking about it she had to admit that she loved every minute of it. Even though she hated the man she loved it all. It certainly did not go as she had fantasised, and she doubted whether she would ever have the courage now to say anything like " Is that it?"

She opened up her wage packet and was disappointed but not surprised to find her normal ten pounds in it. She smiled to herself and made her way home. As ever she told her husband what had happened and he smiled at her, not having the energy he said to act on his arousal. She gave him a hug and went for a long hot shower.

Thursday

Busy day today. Simon, Mrs Ash and Miss Applegate.

Rachel arrived at Simon's house with some trepidation but decided to just go about things in her normal manner, though she secretly hoped something may happen. Simon was at home and seemed his usual self, a bit nervous maybe but his usual self. Several times over the next hour Rachel thought he was going to do or say something and was eagerly waiting for that hard black cock to enter one of her eagerly awaiting orifices in some way or other, but nothing. By the time she left she was hot, horny very frustrated and extremely disappointed.

Mrs Ash had left her usual written instructions. The only additions being that Mrs Ash's two son's were home from university and there rooms would need doing. Rachel took it in her usual stride. Mrs Ash was a very formal employer and Rachel knew very well that the boy's or young men, would not be up for at least another hour or so. A little over an hour later as she was leaving the master suite and wondering if the boys were awake yet Jimmy walked out of his room wearing only his boxer shorts and showing what Rachel knew by now to be a man's usual morning erection. She wasn't sure who was most embarrassed. She acted like nothing had happened, apart from a red face, and went downstairs for a cup of coffee, allowing them further time to wake up.

As she finished her coffee Jimmy came into the kitchen, still in his boxer shorts, and started making some toast. Rachel's instinctive response as he walked in was to see if he still had his erection, Just a little disappointed she saw it had gone, however Jimmy saw her looking and smiled at her which made her even more embarrassed. She went to rush out of the kitchen and ran straight into Mark, the elder of the two brothers, who was also dressed in his boxers. As she passed him her heart was pounding and her pussy was twitching like a maniac. She had been frustrated when she arrived because nothing happened at Simon's, now she was screaming to be fucked, by anyone. She rushed to the bathroom and shut the door, spending five minutes to calm her raging out of control libido. Once calm she left the bathroom and went to the boy's room. Knocking before walking in as the door was open.

The room was in fact two very large rooms with a huge adjoining door which was left open most of the time. The boy's were sitting in armchairs eating toast and drinking coffee, still wearing boxers and , Rachel's fertile mind believed, sitting to show off their bodies, all their bodies as they were both sitting with their legs spread wide.

Rachel did her best to ignore them doing her work as best as she could. Luckily Mrs Ash never expected too much from her when the boys were home but Rachel found herself doing more than she usually would, all the time glimpsing at one boy or the other. Several times she caught a glimpse of cock and, her face bright red, she averted her gaze. But found it impossible not to look again, and again. The boys giggled on occasion and she was sure they were teasing her deliberately. Finally she could take no more and gathered up her things.

As she was walking out of the room Mark said, "We can take the boxers off if it would help."

Rachel stopped at the door and took a deep breath before moving on. "Next time then Rachel ok." Jimmy laughed.

Rachel got out as quickly as she could before she lost all control. Mrs Ash always paid her money into the bank monthly so she had no wages to collect. She took a deep breath as she left the house and again spent time calming her severely aching pussy before continuing on her way.

She stopped at a local café and had her usual cup of coffee before going on to Miss Applegate. As she sipped at her coffee she let her mind wonder over the week. She still found it hard to believe it all but did admit that not one single part of it did she regret, except maybe Simon not fucking her again which she found a little confusing and hugely frustrating. When she thought about the two boys she posed herself a question. If they had tried something what would she have done. She knew immediately that she would have done anything that they asked, or should she say, anything they wanted, which was nearer the truth. By the time she had finished her coffee she was even more turned on than when she had arrived at the coffee shop.

Miss Applegate was a domineering woman. Very much in charge of her life and very demanding, often making Rachel redo something that she had already cleaned. Although Miss Applegate was single, at times it was obvious that her boyfriend had stayed the night though Rachel had never seen him. Miss Applegate worked in a nightclub till 2am somewhere in town so Rachel had her own key and was instructed not to use the vacuum till after midday.

Mikro
Mikro
666 Followers