The Housemaid Ch. 06

Story Info
Preparing for punishment.
779 words
4.52
18.7k
1

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex sat in a comfortable armchair near the lit fireplace in his parlor off his bedroom, sipping a peaty single-malt. The clock on the mantle said that it was but five minutes until ten o'clock, the hour he had appointed Annabel to bring John Crawford to him. Anticipation and whiskey stirred the young lord's blood – he would have him tonight. On his knees to receive a birching. On his knees to receive a buggering. Oh, yes. Alex desired it, and John did as well. And Annabel would watch both, and see the power that she held over both men, to orchestrate such a depraved event – that would be her reward. That would give her an orgasm or two.

The clock chimed ten softly, and he felt the change in the air as the door to his parlor opened, and then clicked shut softly. Setting his glass on a side table, he stood to face them. Annabel stood by the door, looking directly at him, with John Crawford looming behind her. John did not look at him though, but had his gaze firmly fixed down at his feet. Such a perfect submissive – a big man who knew his place at the bottom. As the bottom. Alex smiled at Annabel, and licked his lips. His conspirator smiled slyly back. His smile turned feral as he looked at John, and he barked an order. "Get over here, you disobedient sluts." John flinched, but followed Annabel obediently when she scrambled across the room to him, and they stood side by side before him.

Alex closed the distance between them, stepping into Annabel's space. John started to sidle away, but Alex said softly. "Stay where you are, Mr. Crawford." John froze, and looked up at Alex briefly, before ducking his head again. Annabel on the other hand, gazed insolently back at him. Alex held her eyes, as reached in and cupped her chin, running his thumb along her lower lip. "To whom does this mouth belong, dear Annabel?"

Her lips parted and her breath gusted across his thumb. "To you, young master."

He continued stroking her lower lip, and the insolence faded as her eyes dilated and she entered his control. "That's right," he whispered. "And what is the purpose of this mouth, dear Annabel?"

"To serve you, young master." Alex slipped the tip of his thumb between her lips and rested it on her teeth, just touching the tip of her of her tongue.

"That's right," he said again. "And you disobeyed me, Annabel. You used your mouth to make a servant come, when I specifically instructed you to not to. When I specifically told you that you were to let him suffer."

He heard John's sharp intake of breath on that last word. He slipped his thumb fully into Annabel's mouth, and she began to suck it eagerly, but gently, comforting herself. Her eyes closed, and Alex turned his head to John, who stood so close, yet touched them not in any way. He had moved his gaze from the floor, and was now looking not at Annabel, but at Alex with a regard so filled with lust and longing that it caused Alex to smile at him with feral anticipation. Having been caught looking, John tried to look down again, but Alex merely said, "No," when John tried to look away and he helplessly returned to Alex's scrutiny. Annabel was now cuddling against him, sucking on his thumb, while John was frozen in Alex's ophidian gaze.

"Annabel," Alex said without breaking eye contact with John. She opened her eyes and released his thumb with a smacking sound. He withdrew it and reached up to John's mouth, cupping his chin to bring him closer, while painting his lips with his saliva coated thumb, parting and smearing them so they glistened.

"What is your will, young master?" Annabel inquired, as she had been instructed. Alex dried his sticky thumb on John's lips and face and then withdrew his hands from John's face and Annabel's waist. He retreated one step from both.

Shifting his attention to Annabel again, he said, "I want you to strip him for me completely, dear one. And I want you to take off everything but your shift and corset. You both must be punished this evening."

Alex stepped back again, grasping his whiskey glass and taking a mouthful. He coated the smoky liquid around his mouth once, allowing the spicy taste to overwhelm his senses for a moment after that heady episode of power exchange. He would let Annabel take the upper hand in the strip-tease, heightening both John and his own anticipation of the punishment.