The Housewife Ch. 02

Story Info
Paradise by the Dashboard Lights.
7.4k words
4.51
82.1k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her toy had served her well and the video had gone back into rotation as the images started to fade with time. But it wasn't him and did little to soothe her increasingly insatiable desire. She'd played their last encounter so many times in her mind, her thick, black toy plunging in and out of her just as he had done but black rubber wasn't the same as black flesh and although her frequent sessions dulled the edge the knife was still there. She'd even toyed with the idea of talking to her husband about some of her "fantasies", convincing him to let her introduce the toy in their sex play but quickly dismissed it. Seeing your wife happily impale herself with a 10" black dildo might raise some red flags or at the very least contribute to feelings of inadequacy. So she waited hoping against hope that next time she saw him at the gym or the next time she opened her email she'd get the request to meet him, to service him, to submit to him.

The message arrived exactly one month after their first encounter. A folded scrap of paper slipped under her windshield wiper at the gym. "Love to see you again soon. Give me a call." The note was written in precise cursive script. The type of handwriting one would expect from a successful lawyer. She climbed into the car and dialed her phone with trembling hands.

The second ring was followed by his deep, resonant voice, "Hello?". She was silent for a moment. Alone in her car, out of the noise and bustle of the gym his voice triggered a sudden flood of memories. It was the voice that had offered gentle encouragement and confident demands. The assertive voice of the man that had taken her as his own "Hello?" he asked a second time.

"Hi...ummm...it's me. I got your message."

"Oh hi baby, I was hopin' I'd hear from you soon. Don't have much time though so I'll keep this short. Have a free evening sometime soon? Love to see ya again."

Tom, her husband, was gone most of next week on business, an increasingly frequent occurrence. "Ah...sure. Yeah, how about next week? Does Thursday work?"

"I think that'll work fine. Get somethin' special to wear for me baby?"

"I already have, I hope you love it"

"I'm sure I will baby, I'm sure I will. 7:00 Thursday then. Pick you up at the mall. Park where you were last time and I'll find ya. Gotta go," with that he hung up. She slide the phone back into her purse and started the car. After a few deep, calming breathes she backed out of the parking spot and headed home.

------------

She got to the parking lot early and found a deserted area away from the stores, near where she parked the first time they'd met. The winter nights were short and it was already dark. She'd left the house for a "drink with work friends" dressed in slacks, a sweater, and practical shoes. Her neighbor Lindsey had agreed to watch the kids and although they were best friends she certainly couldn't leave the house dressed in the outfit she bought for him and God knew there was no way she could drive in the shoes she'd purchased to compliment the ensemble. So she'd hidden the blouse, stockings, and lingerie under sensible wool slacks and a cotton sweater and replaced the heels with practical flats. The outfit she'd actually wear had been laid out in the car ahead of time. The short, black skirt lying flat on the passenger seat, the impractical shoes resting on the floor below.

After checking that no one was near she struggled out of her slacks and carefully checked that her stockings hadn't twisted and the seams still ran straight from heel to top of thigh before shimming into the skirt. Next she carefully pulled the sweater over her head revealing a fitted, white top translucent enough to make out a lacy, white bra and the dark tint of her nipples. She removed a small make-up bag from the glove box and using the tiny visor mirror to guide her, meticulously applied a fresh coat of glossy lipstick, another stroke of mascara, and a touch more eye shadow. Sitting alone in the dark she pictured herself as she looked in the mirror at home. She'd tried the outfit and make up many times before, fine tuning the look, striving to look her best for him--she'd even practiced walking in the shoes. The first three buttons of her blouse were undone exposing cleavage made full and high by the underwire bra. The skirt was black and pleated. To short to cover the top of her nylons, it barely concealed the delicate white panties that matched the bra. The stockings were white and thigh high. In her mind the contrast of his dark body spreading her white clad legs only added to the excitement. She stood atop a pair of black patent leather pumps, the heels spiked and tall. She hadn't completely mastered walking in them but she doubted walking would play much of a part in tonight's activities. The small enameled charm he insisted she wear dangled from a delicate, gold chain adorning her right ankle. Her polished toe nails, painted the same deep, sinful red of her fingernails, glimmered under the sheer nylon of her hose. The manicure had been followed by bikini wax leaving her smooth and sensitive, a small triangle of neatly trimmed pubic hair centered above. A delicate, velvety arrow leading him to pleasure, pointing the way to mutual satisfaction. She knew she looked like a hooker but she suspected that was exactly what he wanted her to look like and to be honest she enjoyed it. The thought of being out in public dressed like this gave her a thrill. Stopping for gas or stepping into a convenience store knowing men were watching her, knowing she was turning them on would be a rush. Maybe bend over and flash a little panty or lean on the counter giving the clerk a nice view of her breasts. She realized that the woman sitting in the car dressed like a slut fantasying about arousing strangers was her anti-self, her doppelgänger but then the man she was waiting for, well, he was her anti-husband: black, sexually demanding, and powerful.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the bright lights of an approaching car. She watched it approach in the rear view mirror, trying to make out his SUV. Her heart race as she recognized his Escalade and briefly relived the last time she'd accepted his offer of a ride. It pulled next to her, shielding the car from the bright mall lights that now silhouetted it's dark form. She took a deep breath trying to calm herself before opening the door and stepping out into the space between her warm car and the polished, black mass parked a few yards away. She stood slightly unsteady on spindly heels, her nipples hard in the cool night air, and took a step forward. The passenger window of the SUV was rolled down and she could see him leaning across the console, dimly lit by the dash lights .

"Mmmm mmmm, you looking fine baby! See you did like I asked. Gonna have a fun time tonight!" She continued forward and started to reach for the front door handle. "Hop in back baby," he said nodding towards the rear door, "I got a little surprise for ya. Think you'll like it." Doing as she was told she stepped to the rear door and gave the handle a tug. The dome light blazed on as door pulled open revealing her surprise; two young black men smiling down at her. She stumbled back a step almost falling in her haste.

"Ummm...what's this? I wasn't expecting company!" she stammered. She stood there a little self conscious, wishing the skirt was a bit longer, the blouse wasn't quiet so sheer, her nipples weren't quiet so hard.

"It's your surprise baby. Now hop in and I'll explain. Jamal give the lady a hand." A large black hand reached out to her. She was having second thoughts. This wasn't what she'd expected.

Reading her hesitation he smiled, "Trust me baby. Consider it a little experiment. If things don't work out I'll drop the boys off and I'll make it up to ya in a big way. Promise. No expectations."

She reluctantly stepped forward and accepted the extended hand. It was large and powerful but surprising gentle. The attached arm was bare and well defined, the bulging bicep and shoulder adorned with tattoos. A plain white tank top, stretched tight, covered a sculpted chest and taut stomach. A broad, handsome face graced with a friendly smile looked down at her. She let him pull her upward, helping her on to the running board. Her skirt rode high as she took the final step into the truck momentarily flashing the stark white panties and creamy flesh of her thigh. The only open seat was between the two men and the one he called Jamal wasn't moving over to take it. Although spacious by the standards of a car getting to the middle of the bench seat still required she slide over the seated Jamal. His hands held her waist, momentarily settling her into his lap before helping her across. In that instant she felt a very well defined bulge and a familiar tingle between her thighs. Jamal pulled the door closed extinguishing the dome light. The evening had begun.

"Hey baby. How you doin' tonight?" he asked as he turned to face her from the front seat.

"Fine...I guess," she briefly glanced at the two young men framing her, "So what's going on here? I thought this was between us?"

"Don't worry baby, like I said this is up to you. No expectations but I'm thinkin' I won't hear many complaints. What'd you think baby, gonna say no to these two fine young men?"

She stared at him without responding, her hands flat on her thighs, elbows pulled tight against her body, her back straight and pulled away from the seat. She appeared tense but her body language belied her true feelings. She knew she should stop it at this point. Tell him she wasn't ready for this, to send the boys away, let it be just the two of them. But he was right, she didn't want to. Her initial hesitation had dissolved the moment she sat on Jamal's lap. She was curious, excited, fascinated. This was her video. These were her gardeners. If he wanted this to happen she'd let it and enjoy every lustful minute, every hard black inch of it. No second thoughts, no doubts this time. She'd passed through that door and fully embraced her role. The first time she didn't want him to stop. He called her insatiable. Tonight she'd find out if that was true. Would two black cocks totally satisfy her. Was two twice as good as one? 100% better? She'd be the center of attention, the object of their youthful lust. She craved it, needed it. The woman sitting here between these two men waiting to pleasure and be pleasured was what she'd become (or maybe always had been). In the time since their initial encounter she'd had plenty of time to contemplate what she'd done. Plenty of time to reconsider her actions. Plenty of time to back away from the edge of this dark abyss. But she'd discovered she liked being on the edge. Standing on the brink, pushing her limits. She'd never done drugs, never smoked, drank less then most of her friends. This was her vice. This was her addiction. Everyone seemed to have one these days. Sure there were the junkies and drunks but what about the others that let hobbies and passions run their lives? The marathon runner, the weight lifter, the perpetual mother, the clothes horse, the workaholic, the rabid sports fan? These people did what they did because it fulfilled them, gave them purpose, made them happy. Well this was her hobby, her passion. This fulfilled her and gave her pleasure. She'd become a black cock devotee and he her supplier. She wasn't anymore likely to pass up this opportunity then a heroin addict would pass up the promise of a better high or her friend Lindsey was to pass up a one-day sale at the local department store.

Her lack of response only served to confirmed his assumption. "Didn't think so baby," he gave her a knowing smile before continuing, "So let me explain. I volunteer at a local agency that offers legal help and peer counseling to at risk youth. Help 'em back on their feet, back into the main stream, get 'em off the streets. See, I tend to reward good behavior rather then punish bad. And when the kids follow the rules, stay in school, stay out of trouble I like to show 'em my appreciation for a job well done.

She knew where this was going. Actually had since she accepted the hand of the corn-rowed young man sitting next to her.

"Might take 'em to a concert, a game, maybe a nice meal out," he continued

No concert or game tonight she thought. Tonight they'd be eating out and she was the main course. Our special this evening Stuffed White MILF marinated in a savory white sauce.

"This time I thought I'd reward 'em with something extra special. Feeling extra special tonight baby?" he asked, his dark face silhouetted by the glow of the dash. "What'd think fellas is she a worthy reward for all your hard work and dedication?"

"Works for me. She's one fine lady." the one on her right answered as he looked her up and down.

"Hell ya, she is damn fine!" echoed the one to her left.

"Sounds like you're a hit baby! A worthy prize. How 'bout I make a few introductions before things get started. Jamal here on your right went from almost dropping out of high school to graduating and being accepted to college. Isn't that right Jamal?"

"Yes, sir."

"He's a good kid. Bright, very motivated. Now Abby here," he gestured to the dark hulk sitting on her left, "well he's a bit more of a work in progress but he has some fine qualities too. Ain't that right son?"

"Yes, sir"

"Tell you what Abby, why don't you show the lady here one of your finer qualities."

"Happy to man." He turned to her, thick lips pulled back into broad smile.

Abby's pants were already low, red patterned boxers showing above the waist line. She watched somewhat in disbelief as he loosened his trousers and pulled his cock from the loose shorts. It slapped against his stomach, fully erect. "Oh God," was all she said. They all laughed at her reaction. A reaction he'd probably experienced a thousand times before from a thousand different women. It was as long but thicker then what she'd had before. Deep, rich black, and rock hard.

"I think she likes it Abby. See what fine qualities this young man has? Now how 'bout we go for a little drive while you get to know the boys better?" She felt the massive, black Escalade ease forward as he shifted into drive and pulled away from the parking place.

Abby looked at her grinning and sliding his hand up and down the fat dark pole. She eased her legs apart to accommodate Jamal's hand as it slid under her skirt and across her thigh but her focus remained on Abby's magnificent cock. He took her hand and pulled it to him, taking each of her fingers between his lips, wetting them with his hot tongue before lowering it to his lap and placing it on the thick, ebony shaft. Instinctively she wrapped her damp fingers around it. The heat penetrated her palm, her fingers dwarfed by the fat, black monster. Her hand slid over it, pulling up to the helmet's fleshy ridge and then gliding back down to the hefty base. She continued the smooth, slow rhythmic stroke as she leaned forward bringing her lips to his, the meaty head now pressing against her stomach. His tongue darted out and pushed into her mouth. She eagerly accepted it, relishing this new taste, this new man. She imagined how it was going to feel inside her, how it would fill her, fulfill her. Jamal continued his exploration. His hand delving beneath her panties, his fingers sliding between swollen lips, massaging her hard sensitive clit, fingering her hot, slick hole. She spread her legs wider as a large finger entered her and let out a whispered gasp as it was followed by another. She reached down between her legs grasping his hand, matching his rhythm as she helped push his fingers deeper inside. A shiver shot down her spine as she felt hot breath and then the soft touch of Jamal's lips on the back of her neck. A heavy hand grabbed her breasts massaging then through the thin cotton, fabric. She let go of Abby's cock long enough to undo the buttons of her blouse and then took him back into her hand as Jamal parted the open top and pulled her breasts free of the lacy cups. As one hand fingered her, preparing her for him, the other played with her breasts gently squeezing and tugging at the hard nipples, rolling them between sturdy fingers, teasing them with a light pinch.

The orgasm had been building since the first touch. It came in a sudden wave, a sudden spasm of pleasure. She pulled away from Abby's lips allowing the release of a urgent moan as her body tensed. She clinched tight around Jamal's fingers even as he forced another thick digit inside her.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck..." she breathed, her eyes closed as the pleasure continued to play across her. She shuddered as Jamal's thick thumb brushed her sensitive clit and another wave of satisfaction coursed though her.

The orgasmic spell was broken by Jamal's husky voice, "Shit you wet honey. Man where'd you find this bitch? She be lovin' this! I'm tappin' this bitch first Ab'. You get that big dick in there you gonna be strechin' her all out and shit. I want some of this pussy while it's still tight!" He laughed as he undid his pants releasing his own impressive tool. It wasn't as imposing as Abby's but more then measured up. My God could she really satisfy both of these monsters. Take them both, pleasure them both? Of course she could. That was what she was there for, that was what he wanted her to do, what she needed to do.

Jamal pulled her to him, turning her away from Abby's lips, away from his throbbing cock. Facing him, she raised herself and wrapped her arms around his neck before settling onto his lap. She pulled her panties aside as she lowered herself . Her thighs straddled his, feet dangling off the seat, shins pressed against the black leather. She moved back and forth, sliding his naked cock between her smooth, swollen lips. It was hot and very hard against her. She let out a quiet gasp as it slid across her clit sending a shock of pleasure through her. He grabbed her by the back of the head and forced his lips against hers. His hot tongue pushed into her mouth. She reciprocated passionately opening herself to his desire, giving herself over to him. He pulled his mouth away moving his face to the side and his cheek next to hers, "You beautiful baby," he whispered. She could feel his hot breath on her ear. "Jamal' treat you right. Take care of you baby, give ya what you be needin' what you missin'."

Surprised by his unexpected attempt at sincerity she moved her lips back to his and then pulling away whispered, "How about you let mamma take care of you baby?" With that she raised herself and reached between her legs grasping his cock. She teased herself with the head for a short moment and then settled herself onto him taking every inch of her new lover inside. She looked into his dark eyes as she started to raise and lower herself on the ebony shaft now filling her. His hands clutched her ass lifting her up and down, pushing her to ride him faster and harder. She turned to her left and caught sight of Abby slumped against the seat stroking his cock, impatiently waiting his turn. Jamal was filling her rather nicely she couldn't imagine what it would feel like when Abby finally had his turn. Abby met her gaze and a smile broke across his thick lips. He raised himself up next to her, resting on the back of the seat his head brushing the ceiling, his cock inches from her face.

"Likin' what ya see baby? How 'bout you give Abby a little lovin' too. Com'on baby have a taste." He reached out, cupping the back of her head in his hand and pushed it forward until her lips were pressed against the fat, black head. Grasping the shaft in her hand she worked to stretch her lips around the thick rod. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed her face forward, forcing more of his cock into her mouth. She responded eagerly taking as much as she could before gagging. Silva coated him as she worked her tongue over his shaft. He started to move his hips in rhythm to the bobbing of her head forcing his dick still further into her strained mouth. Jamal's hand slid across her ass, a finger coming to rest on her puckered hole. He massaged it for a moment, lubricating it with her juices, before slipping a thick finger inside and then slowly began to work it in and out. After a few moments she felt pressure as another pushed inside her. She pulled her mouth from Abby's cock long enough to catch her breath surprised by the unexpected intrusion, the unexpected pleasure. Her ass stretched around the digits gripping tight as he pushed them deep inside and then pulled them out in rhythm to their motion.