The Houskeeper

Story Info
Older man takes her to be his houskeeper.
3k words
4.41
66.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
154 Followers

With many thanks to SEXYKAT for editing

I was not unhappy when Dot, my wife, left me. She was a bitch anyway. As it worked out, later on I became happy. Very happy. Very happy indeed.

We had not been getting along for quite some time so it was no great loss. We still lived together and I provided the money necessary to finance the household and keep up her extravagant lifestyle while she did some (damn few actually) of the domestic chores. I did the lawn and garden. We slept in separate bedrooms and hadn't had sex for well over a year.

One Friday morning, I left for my office as usual but I had a feeling that something wasn't quite right. When I got there, I found my business partner, Sam, wasn't in yet. That wasn't unusual, he was a lazy bastard, but when he didn't show up for the rest of the day it was definitely strange. Calls to his apartment went unanswered. When I got home that night, I found the house empty and my wife gone. She had taken all of her jewelry and some of her clothes. Nothing else was gone, not even her car. I found the household checkbook on her dresser but there had been a $700.00 withdrawal that morning and there was only $18.60 left in it.

It only took me a moment or two to figure out part of what had happened. I shrugged my shoulders and figured, "So what!"

When I opened my e-mail there was a message from Sam that said,

Dear Ed:

So long sucker, Dot and I are in love and are going off together.

Thanks for everything (and I do mean everything). Don't try to find us.

Sam.

P.S. You can have my half of the business. I took the $250.00 that was in petty cash as full payment for it.

Have a good life.

Fuck you,

Love Sam.

Sam was a good construction superintendent but a poor money manager so I wondered how in the hell he got enough cash together to support my high-maintenance wife. Then it dawned on me. I quickly called Master Card and Visa and canceled the company and my wife's credit cards. A few minutes after I hung up from them, someone from the Visa Card called me back and told me that our business Visa card had been used to buy two one way airline tickets to Bogotá Colombia, South America, via Houston, Texas. The departure time was 4:00 PM that day so they were still en route. There was no other activity on any of the other cards. Sam's credit was so bad I knew he didn't have anything but the company credit cards.

I couldn't wait to find out what happened when they tried to book a hotel room in a foreign country with dead credit cards. The most cash they had was the seven hundred dollars from the household account and the petty cash, less than $1000.00 in all.

I fumbled around the house for the rest of the weekend, trying to figure out how things like the microwave and the stove worked.

Early Monday I went to our local bank and spoke to Tom, the manager, who was an old collage friend of mine. Armed with a copy of the e-mail, (and a three year old power of attorney signed by Sam) I explained what had happened and he helped me close out the company checking account that was in both Sam's name and mine. I opened a new company account with just me as the signatory. He directed me to a lawyer friend of his and said that he thought the e-mail and the power of attorney was all I needed to dissolve the partnership.

Just as I was leaving the bank, Tom called me over. "We just got an electronic transfer request from an international bank in Bogotá Colombia to withdraw $200,000 from the account you just closed. What should I do?"

"Do the right thing and tell them that account no longer exists."

Now I was elated.

It didn't last that long though and by the time I got back to the office I was in a sour mood again. Although I had thwarted Sam's attempt to rape our business, my wife was gone (little loss) and I had no idea how to run my domestic life. The only machines I could operate in my whole house were the computer, the TV, the VCR and the toaster.

My office assistant/manager, Peggy, an old friend, noticed my mood and asked what was wrong. I told her everything and that I wasn't unhappy to lose either of my partners and all I really needed was help to run my household.

"Why don't you hire one of those young college girls to part-time house-keep for you? That's what I do. I give her room and board and a small salary and she keeps my place spick and span. I'll call my girl now and see if she knows anybody that is interested in that type of arrangement if you like."

I didn't think much more about it and muddled through the rest of the week, having pizza and Chinese take out for dinner while trying to solve the mysteries of the household appliances. I found I could make coffee but the rest of the stuff was still beyond me.

The following Saturday morning while I was still puttering around in my pajama bottoms, there was a knock at the door. Without thinking I opened it to find an attractive young woman standing there. She was dressed in well-worn jeans, a t-shirt and thong flip-flops; she was kind of skinny and sloppy but still pretty. Her blond hair was done up in a bun with lots of escaped wisps. I guessed her to be in her early twenties.

She eyed me up and down, taking in the pajamas before she stuck out her hand and said, "Hi, I'm Joey. Peggy said you needed someone to housekeep for you in return for room and board."

"Well, yes but..."

"I'm pretty good and have lots of time to work in the house. I only go to school 4 hours a day and I really need the job and a place to stay."

"Only 4 hours?"

"Yeah, I messed up last semester and only need two more credits to get my

Masters."

"Well... Okay, come in and let's discuss it."

In the living room, she sat on the sofa while I sat across from her on my big recliner, trying to make sure my pajamas didn't gape open and let my trouser snake out. "Okay, just what can you do? Do you have any housekeeping skills? How come it is so urgent?"

"I've been sharing digs with another girl but she got married and I don't have enough money to support the apartment by myself so, I gave it up this morning. At home I cooked and cleaned for my dad so I can do everything for you that your wife did. Maybe even a little more."

She seemed keen so I decided to let the 'little more' crack slide and take a chance. "Okay, I'll try you for a few days. I can give you room and board and $40 a week. If it works out you can use my soon-to-be-ex-wife's car. How does that sound?"

"Wonderful."

"When can you start?"

"Right now, my gear is just outside."

She brought in two shopping bags, a small suitcase and a holdall full of stuff and I showed her to the 'guest' bedroom. While she was settling herself I went and showered. By the time I came out, fully dressed, I could hear her rummaging around in the kitchen.

She made us some grilled cheese and bacon sandwiches for lunch and spent the rest of the day cleaning and stowing stuff away. I left her alone and did some well needed yard work. She found some hamburger meat in the freezer and made a delicious meat loaf for dinner. We chatted casually while we ate and I watched the news on TV while she cleaned up.

I was a little disappointed when she excused herself and went to her room. I had been looking forward to talking and learning a little more about her. I finally gave up and went to bed after the ten o'clock news.

I suppose it was the long dry spell without sex and the close proximity of an attractive young woman but I had a restless night of erotic dreams. Sometime through the night, the dreams became so real I could almost feel a warm body in bed, cuddled up to me from behind, spoon style. Cautious hands crept around me and caressed my hard dick. I just lay there and enjoyed it for a couple of minutes before I rolled over and began to fuck her.

I was pounding in and out of her with all of my might when a hand on my shoulder awoke me. It was Joey, clad in very sexy baby doll pajamas.

"Ed, what's wrong? You were yelling and calling me. Are you all right?"

"Oh, God, I was having a dream, a nightmare," I lied. I didn't want her to know I was dreaming about having sex with her.

But I had loved it. Loved it hell, I had a wet dream, something I hadn't done since I was a teenager. She stayed a moment or two then left me to drift back into my fantasy.

The next morning, I awoke with a mess in my bed and had to bathe and put my pajamas in the clothes hamper. I was cleaning up the gooey mess when I heard her puttering around in the kitchen. I quickly put the soiled linens in with the cum stained nightclothes, showered, dressed in shorts, a "T" and went out to be greeted by the aroma of bacon frying.

She was bright and cheery, barefoot and clad in very tight blue shorts and a cut off powder blue blouse the barely hid the bottom of her breasts. "Good morning. I hope you like bacon and eggs for breakfast. That's about all there was in the fridge. Coffee is ready, just sit down and I'll serve it all in a minute."

I sat on a stool at the breakfast bar and watched her as she puttered around in the kitchen and put a plate full of bacon and eggs in front of me, alongside the toast and coffee. Somehow, she was pixie-like and sexy at the same time. I still remembered last nights dream and felt a pleasant stirring in my loins that I hadn't experienced in quite some time.

I must have been drooling or something because she looked at me and said, "Is everything OK?"

"Everything is wonderful. It's nice to see an attractive woman doing things in my kitchen."

She smiled, walked around the counter and up to me, kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thank you. It's good to be appreciated. Boy, you smell good! What's that you got on?"

I had a hard on but I knew she couldn't smell that so I assumed she meant my aftershave. I was surprised when she didn't move back and just stood there, close by my side.

On an impulse, I swiveled around on the stool, put my arm around her waist and drew her to me. Since she offered no resistance, I stood up and kissed her. Not just a peck on the cheek but a full on-the-lips encounter. When she opened her mouth, I offered her my tongue and she took it, and then gave me hers in return. Her ripe body was pressed hard against mine and I could feel her full breasts pushing against my chest.

I loosened my grip and she turned around as if to walk away. I put my arms around her from behind, my right hand unintentionally across her breasts. She wilted backwards into me; put her arms on mine and at the same time tilting her head to give me access to her neck. I kissed her lightly just below her ear and I felt a shiver go through her.

She sighed. "Oh I wanted you so bad. Last night I almost climbed into bed with you. Come with me."

Like she was leading a child, she took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom, breakfast forgotten. She turned, pulled my 'T' off over my head and kissed me on the right nipple. Not to be outdone, I did the same to her except I sucked her hard teat into my mouth and nursed like a baby for a moment or two. She was pushing my head hard into her. Still nursing, I fell to my knees and pulled her shorts down.

She finally pushed me away and smiling, pulled her bikini panties down and stepped out of them. Again, matching her, I pulled down both my shorts and boxers, kicking them off to one side. My hard cock was sticking almost straight out. She paid no attention to it and came to me, folding it down between us, put her arms around my neck and kissed me again. Because of the differences in our heights, my dick must have been poking her but she didn't seem to mind. The kiss was long and breathtaking, lips parted just enough to feel her tongue as it brushed against my lips.

We parted and she took my hand, leading me to the bed. She lay down on her back and pulled me down on top of her. Again, I kissed those beautiful breasts but this time I snaked my hand between her legs, only to be rewarded with warm dampness from her vagina. She gasped when I slipped my finger into her. She was pushing on the top of my head, indicating that she wanted my tongue to do to her what my finger was doing. I followed her lead and kissed my way from her creamy bosom, across her soft stomach, down to her smooth, hairless mound-of-Venus and finally was able to put my lips on her delicious pussy. Now she was writhing in ecstasy as I licked my tongue across the lips of her snatch, captured her clitoris with my lips and slid my finger in her slit, just below my chin.

I was in heaven, partaking of a delicacy I hadn't tasted in years. I savored every drop of moisture and took delight in the pleasure I was bringing to her. Soon she was almost flopping around in the bed. I wanted to be inside of her when she had the orgasm but it just wasn't to be. She let out an extended loud moan and held my mouth against her pussy while she quivered with the rapture brought on by the climax.

Finally, she quit shuddering and pushed me away. "Oh my, that was good! Why don't you just lie on your back and let me take care of you?"

That sounded like a plan to me, I hadn't been 'taken care of' in a long time. I rolled over on my back, cock at the ready, and waited to be 'taken care of'.

Oh her stomach, she slid up to me and kissed me, ignoring wetness of her juice on my face. Her hand was already playing with my hard dick when she moved down a little and kissed me on the chest.

I thought I would explode as, a little at a time; she kissed her way down my torso, across my stomach and finally kissed my hard cock, right on the end. With her hand around it, she licked it like a lolly-pop, up one side, around the top then down the other. She took the glands in her mouth and slowly slid her lips down the shaft until she just couldn't hold anymore. I could feel the tongue swirling around the helmet, caressing, probing, and licking. Slowly she pulled up, went down again and repeated the entire exercise.

It was only moments before I was on the verge of loosing it and pulled away from her. I whispered, "I'm too close. Let me put it in you."

"Oh, yes, I want that too."

She quickly mounted me and, with her hand, guided my hard cock directly into her warm pussy. With her on top she commenced a fantastic ride. Slowly she would rise until my dick was in danger of falling out of her, then, just as slowly she would go down, making my stiff penis slide into her until she was sitting on my groin and I was imbedded deep in her cunt. At the very bottom of the stroke, she would slide back and forth a little, causing my rigid cock to rub against her clitoris. Again and again she repeated this action until I was on the verge of exploding. I was bucking against her, fucking her from below so hard I don't know how she managed to stay seated on me.

I was only seconds away from a climax, ready to fill her hot box with my cum when she began to shudder. Her head was back, her eyes were closed and she was gasping for breath each time I shoved my cock into her and exhaling each time I withdrew. She slumped forward and put her cheek on my chest just as I shot a massive load of my jitzum into her. I could feel each pulse of semen as it spewed out of me in unison with the beating of my heart.

We just lay there, my arms around her while she slept on my chest, my rapidly softening cock still in her pussy. I thought to my self how nice she felt and smelled as I drifted off to that place you go when all's right with your world. Just before I fell asleep, I wondered how she would like to stay with me a couple of years and get her doctorate.

30

Copyright (c) 1-25-2009 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted in any manner without the express written permission of the author.

Ed0613
Ed0613
154 Followers