The Howl of Nature

Story Info
Mary & Richard make a momentous decision.
3.9k words
3.9
55.1k
18
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard and I couldn't have wished for better. We came out to the church to be met by bright sunshine of a June afternoon and showers of confetti. Everyone was saying how lovely my wedding dress looked and Richard looked amazingly handsome as we made our way to the limousine and climbed into the backseat. It was everything I had ever wanted and just what I had always hoped my wedding day would be like.

Once the car set off to the reception at a nearby hotel Richard turned and looked at me, he has the sexiest blue-eyes I have ever seen. "I love you Mary I really do."

"I love you too darling." I replied.

That was ten years ago my life with Richard has been wonderful, well apart from one thing which has dogged us both ever since that wonderful day. We had no children. We had all the tests and Richard was devastated when he learned that he had a very low sperm count considerably reducing any chance that I would ever get pregnant and provide him with the boy he always wanted.

Richard's personality slowly changed as depression set in and, regardless of my efforts to reassure him that if we kept on trying miracles do happen, Richard could not be reconciled to the idea that he might not father a child and especially a boy.

Richard has always loved sport, football, cricket, golf and any other sporting activities he could become involved in and he desperately wanted a son, a son to share his love of sport. But I had a problem too.

As time passed, and no matter how we tried, I did not get pregnant, and it seemed that the one-hundred-thousand to one chance the doctors had calculated as the possibility that Richard would ever make me pregnant, had to be faced up to and it started to raise the prospect of adoption but that was not what I wanted. I wanted to be a mother and experience having a child of my own, my own flesh and blood. It was about my very femininity and womanhood.

I did feel so sorry for Richard but my own need for a child conceived in my womb was what I had wanted ever since I married Richard. Once Richard realised that for me adoption was not an option he raised the issue of In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF). The thought of it repulsed me and the idea of removing my eggs and fertilising them with a needle and then replacing them in my womb, when the chances of success can be as low as 20% - 25%, even in young women, further repulsed me. At 32 the odds would be less I thought.

If I agreed how many times would I have to undergo the procedure? It all seemed wrong to me.

The very thought of my baby, whose father would forever in my mind be a hypodermic syringe, as far as I was concerned, was equally out of the question. I told Richard that I would prefer not to have any children at all and that both adoption and any surgical procedure were both non-starters. To be fair to Richard he was very understanding in the circumstances and for the best part of a year we both settled down to the possibility that there would be no children unless the one in one-hundred-thousand chance came along and blessed us.

Yes, there were times when my maternal instincts almost overwhelmed me. All my friends had babies. Whenever we met up or had a girlie evening the conversation would quite naturally revolve around babies and children and pregnancy and I felt very much excluded in a way only women would understand, but I lived with it. If it was fate or it was ordained that Richard and I could not have babies then that was something we had to live with. We have a rich marriage; we love each other as deeply as the day we got married. We have great holidays, we have travelled the world together, we share romantic evenings out and at home, but we did not have it all, something was missing and that something was children.

As we lay in bed together after one such lovely evening when we had a nice meal-in and a few glasses of wine. Then Richard dropped his bombshell. We had gone to bed and as I was snuggled comfortably in his arms, with my head resting on his firm chest he slow, tentatively and very nervously suggested that his best friend Tony might make me pregnant.

I was staggered and my first instinct was again revulsion. I pushed away from him and turned over but he put his arms around me and held me.

"Just think about it sweetheart, Tony is a good friend, he is someone we can trust. He would never tell anyone else and as far as everyone knew, the baby would be mine."

Spinning to face Richard I snarled at him.

"Have you discussed this with Tony already?

"Of course not, I would never have done that without talking to you first."

"Well you can just dismiss the whole idea from your head. Have you completely lost your mind?. How could you suggest that I have sex with another man?"

I paused for a few seconds to clear my head before repeating, "How could you Richard, how could you?"

Suddenly I was thumping his chest with my fists until he clamped his hands on my wrists to restrain me.

"I have tried everything I can think of," he shouted back at me, "and you have rejected every suggestion. I want a son damn you."

"There is no guarantee that any baby would be a boy, are you mad?"

"Maybe not, but there is at least a chance, right now there is no chance. Look, let's sleep on it and talk tomorrow."

Sleep on it? I didn't sleep a wink all night. He was right in one respect, I had turned down all the other solutions but surely this was even worse. In my mind I re-visited the possibility of adoption whirling it around in my mind. It did not sit easy with me and robbed me of my birthright as a woman. Equally what would seem to me like a laboratory baby repulsed me and would provide no guarantee of success, not to mention the worry of whose baby it would be.

I knew Tony, he was Richard's best friend and they went everywhere together. Tony was a very nice man. He was definitely very attractive, about 27 years old, single and I could imagine that he would keep a secret forever. But the baby would be his. He would be the father not Richard. As I thought about all the aspects of what Richard had suggested it did provide Richard, if it was a boy, with the one thing he needed to complete his life but what about me?

Well, I would get to be a real mother with a child I had given birth to by natural means, something I desperately wanted.

Could I have sex with Tony? Could I lay with another man who was not my husband? Could I submit to another man and allow him to make me pregnant, plant his seed inside me and have his baby?

The next morning I was up before Richard and got breakfast ready. I heard Richard taking a shower and he came down and sat at the table looking very fresh and handsome. The he asked me if I had thought over his suggestion. He was obviously not about to give up easily.

"Let us discuss this." I said, "I am not sure you have thought this though."

"I think I have." He said as he raised his cup of tea to his lips.

"How are you going to feel," I said, "knowing that your wife has had sex with another man? What about always knowing that the baby is not yours? Have you given thought to the idea that you will be allowing another man to fuck me, to enjoy my body and to plant his seed inside your wife?"

"I have thought about it endlessly, I did not suggest it out of the blue. It is something I have thought about for weeks."

"How do you know it will not be great sex? I asked. "Won't you always wonder if I had an orgasm with Tony or even if I had more than one? Are you sure there will not be endless questions afterwards that will torment you, that will not ultimately destroy you and our marriage? How do you know you can handle it Richard?"

"I have thought it all through, there will be no questions afterwards, I do not want to know about those things. Anyway, it is up to you but I can think of nothing else. I am at my wits end."

Richard finished his breakfast and set of for work.

Had he really thought it all through? I sat completely confused with my mind in turmoil. I went to the cupboard and got the photograph album. There were a few photos of Richard and Tony. Tony was undoubtedly an extremely handsome man. He had an amazing physique I had not taken much notice of before now. One photo of him in a pair of skimpy trunks, taken during a day out at the beach showed off his well toned assets perfectly. Why hadn't I noticed that on the day? Well I was looking at him now and I was getting very hormonal. I snapped the album shut and put it away.

For the rest of the day, until Richard came home, it was like a grub had been put in my brain and was eating away at my natural tendency to resist any thought of having a baby with Tony. Wasn't this my chance as well, my chance to fulfill my destiny as a woman, to be a mother and experience the miracle of natural conception and birth. Could our marriage really survive such a traumatic event?

If Richard wanted it and was sure he did, then why not at least talk about it?

It was two full days before Richard raised the subject again, no way was I going to mention it if he didn't. Then out of the blue, as we watched television he asked me if I had given anymore thought to the idea.

"I have thought about little else. You are asking me to make a momentous decision."

"I am aware of that sweetheart, look I have thought about it too and if you cannot do it I think we should perhaps leave it alone."

"I will do it if you really, really want me to." I said looking directly at him to see is reaction.

"I am absolutely sure." He replied and was clearly pleased that I had begun to think positively about it.

"I want to make one thing clear to you Richard. If this thing goes ahead I will never answer one single question about it. I will never discuss it with you. Don't you ever ask me if I enjoyed it or had an orgasm or if he is better than you or has a bigger dick than you or I shall never forgive you."

"OK, I won't, that's a promise. Shall I put it to Tony tomorrow?"

"OK we might as well do it now and get it done." I said nervously and we left it at that.

All through the next day I was in a daze wondering what I had tentatively agreed to? Had I meant to agree? Richard had been my only lover, the man who had taken my virginity, the man I loved. I did not need another man, I had Richard. What would sex be like with a completely different man? I thought about it, and kept thinking about it. Something about it started to excite me in a way that shocked me. Could I go through with it? Would I let everyone down at the last minute, get cold feet and back out? What if I had sex with Tony and didn't get pregnant? What if it was a girl would Richard be disappointed and what then?

Tentatively, I opened the cupboard door and got the album out again. I had to look at him, I had to look at Tony, look at that photo of him in those skimpy trucks. What was I doing focusing on his bulge? I could see it, the outline of it, I had not noticed the first time I had looked. I had a good look. I had to. Then put the album away again. I was wet.

Richard was home by five o'clock as usual and bided his time before broaching the subject, "Tony agrees and understands that it will be a secret between the three of us."

The reality of the statement seemed to seal things, like it was decided, irrevocable, my stomach jumped. I was frightened and it must have shown.

"If you are not OK with this sweetheart just say so and the whole thing can be stopped right now." Richard said looking very serious.

I took a couple of deep breaths and looking my husband in those gorgeous blue-eyes I nodded and managed to say from somewhere deep inside me, "No, tell Tony we are going ahead with it."

"Well Tony has a day off work on Wednesday and can come here at midday while you are in the house alone if that is OK?"

"Two days time!" I gasped, and again I felt a wave of nerves, ripple through my stomach.

"Is there a problem with Wednesday?" Richard asked looking slightly concerned.

"No, no, of course not, it's just ... you know ...no there's no problem Wednesday will be fine."

Richard took me in his arms and embraced me. I always felt so safe with his arms around me, so secure. "I do love you Mary, never think I don't and never think I will love you less after this because I won't."

I was a nervous wreck in the lead up to Wednesday. How should I dress? What should I wear? I did not want to make a special effort with my hair, well I did but what would Richard think if I started making a special effort? I did get some new underwear, kickers and bra but decided against tights or stockings. I wore a loose fitting dress and after Richard had set off for work I decided to wash and blow-dry my hair after taking a shower. The female, feminine side of me wanted to look sexy but the reserved side of me did not. I tried to get the balance right leaning more to the reserved side.

The door bell rang at just before twelve o'clock. It was Tony.

The amazing thing was that he looked so confident, as self-assured as if it was natural to him, like he did this everyday of the week. He looked great, even in a t/shirt and jeans. I couldn't help thinking that he would look great in a sack.

"Shall I make a cup of tea or coffee perhaps?" I said with the cracking in my voice betraying my nerves?"

"Coffee for me Mary," He said sitting down on the couch.

I shot into the kitchen and put the kettle on and stayed there, trying to steady my nerves, until the coffee was made and then took two cups back into the living room and handed one to Tony before sitting down in an armchair a few feet away.

"Mary, your decision on this is by no means final, you can relax and take your time and even if you still want to go ahead with it, it does not have to be today. I have told Richard it might not be today, if at all, and he accepts that, there will be no pressure on you. Take your time."

I felt myself relax somewhat, "Thanks!" I said, "I am as nervous as a cat on hot bricks."

"Of course, who wouldn't be?" Tony said reclining back on the couch and looking very much in control of himself whereas I was only gradually beginning to calm down. "I have a bottle of Merlot in the car, why don't you put some nice music on and we can have a glass of wine and relax and chat for a while, if nothing happens then nothing happens, let's just relax. What do you say?"

"OK," I said, taking a deep breath and feeling much better and much more at ease.

Tony went out to his car and I had quick look through the CDs, maybe a bit of Fats Domino singing Blueberry Hill. I put it in the cassette recorder and set it going just as Tony returned with the wine. I went into the Kitchen and I got two wine glasses and brought them back. Tony had opened the bottle and I put the glasses on the coffee table and he filled them with the full-bodied red wine. I sat next to him on the couch and we raised a glass. "Your health!" Tony said and smiled at me, he seemed in no hurry and I liked that.

We had soon emptied one glass each and Tony filled the glasses again.

"Put that Fats Domino CD on again, it is one of my favourites." He said.

I went and started it again and as I turned around Tony was stood there with his hands stretched out towards me. "Shall we dance?" He said.

I put my hands in his and he pulled me into his arms and slowly we started to move, moving to the music, drifting closer until our bodies seemed to mould together. His arms were around my waist, his knees pressing against my thighs. My head rested on his shoulder, my breast pressed against him. My heart was pounding in my head. I was falling apart.

I felt him kiss my brow and I looked up to meet the burning desire in his brown-eyes. I held my breath, licked my lips and my mouth opened to invite the kiss. I saw Tony's eyes slowly move from my eyes down to settle on my lips then he moved his lips closer, stopped, then our lips met in a passionate kiss as Fats Domino sang the last words of Blueberry Hill.

Taking my hand he steered me back to the couch and we sat together with me in his arms as we fell into another passionate kiss. It was Tony who broke the kiss first, then he looked into my eyes and said, "Mary, you can stop this at anytime, you do know that don't you?"

"I know." I breathed the words rather than spoke them as his eyes roamed over my face.

"Beautiful," he whispered in a soft low voice, "beautiful." And our lips met again and we were locked in the deepest fathoms of passion again.

My thighs were bare as my dress was slipped upto my waist. My neck was open submissively and the passionate kiss intensified. Even in the throws of passion I knew his hand had reached the elastic band of my little pink panties. My body stiffened.

"It's OK Mary, do you want me to stop?"

For a moment we were silent as he looked into my eyes again. The hunger in his eyes was so powerful and his hand was sliding into my panties. My thighs were closed, my knees clamped together, and his hand stopped where my thighs met at the top. The feel of his manly hand on the soft fleshy tops of my smooth thighs was so exotic and I was so wet.

"Open your thighs Mary, come on girl, just relax and open your thighs."

I didn't open my thighs, they just fell open and his hand was right on it, touching it, feeling it, right on my wet pussy and his finger was stretched along my slit pressing between my swollen lips. He was there, he made it, so subtly, I was his, totally his. Tony was touching my most private place that had only ever belonged to Richard. He could take me whenever he wanted and however he wanted. Standing up he took my hand and we headed for the stairs. I made sure we went into the spare room and we undressed. Was this it? Was it finally the day? The day I was to be made pregnant.

I was stretched out on the bed the bed with my knees spread apart as Tony got his hips between my thighs. I wanted him now, needed him so much. I wanted him to seed me. I wanted his baby. I was ready. Tony had got me ready, good and ready. More than ready.

"Mary, you know you can stop this at time you like, just say "Stop" and this stops."

I just looked into those dark shouldering eyes and felt his uncircumcised cockend right at my entrance. There was just one fleeting moment of doubt then I felt my pussy peel Tony's foreskin right back over the throbbing crown of his penis and he was inside me, pushing forward until his balls squashed against the soft flesh of my arse.

"You can stop this Mary at anytime before I cum, just say 'No' and I will stop." He said as the slow deliberate thrusts of his lovely cock were pushed into me. No way was I going to stop it now. My body, my mind, my being had one imperative and one alone. I wanted Tony's baby. I was driven by my nature now, my instinct, my female destiny.

My movements were involuntary as I met his slow thrusts. I could feel Tony's excitement through the force his heartbeats against my breasts. His thrusts became longer and his cock grew inside me, hard and beating against the soft cushions of my womanliness.

Now we were in the throws of frantic, unrestrained sex and my first orgasm blew my mind. Wave after wave of contractions crashed through me and my juices were lubricating the cock inside me, like massaging a pulsating muscle. Tony did not stop fucking. We fucked for what seemed an eternity before my next orgasm exploded against him.

His breathing became jagged and I knew that the grunts and sharp intakes of breath meant he was going to cum. Our bodies shook against each others at the moment of ejaculation. The howl of nature's course was having its way.

I opened my eyes to look into his but my eyes were glazed over. For a moment his thrusts slowed and then there was a wicked explosion of sperm deep inside me.

Slowly Tony's body relaxed and my legs fell from around his waist and dropped onto the bed. My arms were still locked around his broad shoulders. Had he just become the father of my first child and made me a complete woman at last?

12