The Humilations of Tori Ch. 2

Story Info
Will and Jordan have more fun with Tori.
2.6k words
4.15
28.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of McDonlad's Big Macs and fries filled the front room's atmosphere and Will and Jordan were watching their handy work with Tori from a day ago on a twenty seven inch television. Will was finishing off his fifth and final Big Mac while Jordan was starting his third bottle of Bud Lite. Jordan hadn't yet touched his Big Macs and in all likely hood never would.

Today Will was wearing a dirty white shirt and a fading pair of blue jeans. His short black hair was unwashed and combed. His beard was not shaved and he decided it wasn't going to be shaved for a while. Jordan on the other hand was clean and ready for the start of new day. His blonde hair was washed three times before he left the house and was combed back neatly. He was wearing a red and black flannel shirt and a brand new jeans. He even appeared to trim his nose hairs, a thought that made Will giggle into his hands.

Deciding to bring up the subject of Jordan's odd neatness, Will asked, "What has you all shined up today?"

"I want to look good for the camera."

Will didn't say anything at first. He was busy watching glazed look in his friend's eyes as he watched the little home movie with Tori. They were at the part where Will was tit fucking Tori. The look in Jordan's eyes was so filled with lust that it almost scared Will.

Jordan took another sip of his beer.

"You like the movie."

"Love it." Jordan was barely audible. "Here comes the part where you paint here face with cum."

Will turned his attention back to the screen. He saw his dick pumping through Tori's grapefruits. He couldn't believe it was him pumping in and out so fast. Hell, he couldn't believe it was him the first six times he saw the movie today.

Wow, Will thought to himself, six times already. What did Jordan like about this tape so much? Was it Tori, or was there something else. Will really wanted to know.

Will watched his climax before he opened his mouth. He saw his pump up twice more. Then cock start pumping out the juice. He watched in his own delightment as his shot into Tori's closed left eye. The image got a little closer. Will could see an up close shot of Tori's face, especially her lips and mouth as his cock shot again, all in her mouth it flowed, like water from a hose.

"This is a masterpiece. A great first scene." Jordan sounded excited. He picked up the remote and paused to an image of Tori's face. Cum was leaking out of her mouth and down her nose.

"What is it with you and this fucking tape?"

Will grin with wickedness. "I know you have a lot of ways to get back at Tori and I'm with you one hundred percent. I just have one question. Do you need a camera man?"

"What are you getting at?" Will had a confused look on his face.

"I say we get all of Tori's humiliatons on tape. Everything we do to her should be caught on the camera. Imagine. Me and you can make a porno of your wife."

"I don't know. I just wanted to get back at her my own way. I have somethings lined up for her and all, I just don't know if they should be on tape."

"Bullshit, man. She cheated on you, over and over again. She just didn't gangbang this Pat guy, she fucked all his friends and all his customers. He's cashing in on her. Why don't we make some profit off her?"

"You mean sell the tape after we make it?"

"I mean make copies and sell the copies over the Internet. We could make some good money. I have it all planned out too. The Humilations of Tori. A Will Jordan production."

"Will Jordan?"

"I decided to combine our names. For fun. Who cares. Come on man, do it. Let's get back at this cheating bitch the best way we can."

"But I told her if she obeyed me that I would give her back the pictures and her private life would remain private." Will felt like a big sissy saying this kind of stuff, but he felt he had too.

"You lied," Jordan said, a touch of anger was hinted in a dark brown eyes. "Just like. Honor and obey til death do you part. She double crossed you and no one have to double cross her. It's your male duty to see that this bitch suffers for what she did to you."

Jordan's speech was finally working on Will. His anger had risen once from the heart felt, bullshit as it was, speech. He knew Jordan was in this for the money and didn't actually give a fuck about men everywhere and his personal feelings. Jordan was a cool guy and a great friend, but when it came to money, the poor bastard had six billion enemies and was six billion ways to take each one out. Despite this, Will finally agreed. His wife had to be punished some more.

"I'm telling you man, you won't regret this." Jordan finished off his Bud Lite and began eating his first Big Mac.

Will noticed that tape was playing again. Jordan was watching closely as he rammed his own cock in and out of Tori's perfect little ass.

"So what else you gonna do to her?"

"With exception our fun today, I have know idea. I've been thinking about Big Ralph though."

"Gangbanging. That'll look great in the movie. Can you imagine thirteen black guys with thirteen inch cocks fucking the shit out of your life, then cumming all over her pretty face."

"I have know choice. I read her diary."

"I know this is hard for you," Jordan said. "If my wife ever cheated on," he stopped, "well never mind that. This revenge will set everything. Trust me."

And that Will did. More than anyone else on this planet.

"Big Ralph?" Jordan said suddenly. "Is he back in town yet?"

"He came back a few days ago," Will said. "He was in LA and San Francisco searching for new large cocks for his little society."

Jordan gritted his teeth. "We have to get Big Ralph's boys in this movie."

"I will. He owes me a favor."

Will and Jordan were both quiet for a while. Will had his mind on the fun for later. Today Tori was doing laundry and that was where they were going to get her. Then something occurred to Will.

"Fuck," he yelled.

"What? What is it?"

"How are we both going to fuck my wife at the same time if we plan on recording it all? One of us has to do the recording."

"We can set the camera up somewhere," Will said simply.

"But you can't get them kind of shots if we just set it up somewhere."

Jordan thought for a long time before he spoke. "I'll call Robbie. I think he'll be more then happy to make a deal."

Jordan called Robbie while Will went to take a shit. When he came back downstairs Jordan told him the news.

"He'll do it and he doesn't even want to fuck your wife in exchange." Jordan smiled as if he had more to say.

"But?" Will was looking into Jordan's eyes.

"But in return, he wants your wife to pay visit to his basketball team."

"The Eaton College basketball team?"

"That's the team he coaches."

"What's he want her for?"

Jordan laughed loudly. "Inspiration, I guess."

Two hours later Tori was outside folding laundry on a table shaped like a circle. Will, Jordan and Robbie were all in the house getting ready. Jordan already had a full erection. Both Will and Robbie could see his cock sticking out of his pants.

"You just can't wait, can you," Robbie said. He was an older man, about fifty. He was the coach of the Eaton Mustangs, and a bad one. In his fifteen years as head coach he's lead the school to one winning record and no playoff appearances. But he was very good with the camera and even better when it came to getting the cheerleaders in the sack. He loved to fuck their fresh little eighteen year old pussies as they squirmed under his big thick dick. He loved taking his cock and ramming it all the way up their cute little butthole. But his favorite part was pulling his big cock to their faces and spraying his thick cum all over their angelic little faces. He also loved porn and was very good with camera. He wanted Tori for the same reasons as Jordan, profit. He wanted to take Tori and have her fuck his basketball team and the cheerleaders who led their cheers and get them all into a big orgy.

The three men headed outside. Will kept his eyes on Robbie. He looked old with his blue, balding hair and wrinkly skin, all caused from years of stress and losing seasons, but the man had a face like a vulture and was as sneaky as a fox. Robbie knew how get a woman too, God did he.

"You two gonna fuck that lovely woman?" Robbie asked.

"We sure the fuck are," Jordan said. Jordan was running his long fingers through his hair. His cock was aching for some pussy. He watched Tori intently like a lion stalking his prey. He saw her slim hands as they worked together in folding a pink beach towel. He imagined his cock wrapped in the care of them two lovely hands.

"Come on," Will said, "let's have some fun."

Will and Jordan walked off, Robbie was a few passes behind turning on the camera.

Jordan knocked all the clean clothes off the table and into the grass. Will was checking up on the neighbors to the left of him and to the right of him. None seemed to be looking out windows.

"What the fuck?" Tori yelled. "I just washed them clothes."

Robbie was already recording, enjoying this as if he were in his own home watching a porno on his big screen television.

Will saw that Tori was wearing a red shirt that came down to her belly button and matching red jogging pants. Her cheap clothes. The clothes she wore on laundry.

"Baby just relax," Will said. "It's time we play some games. You owe me."

Jordan was massaging Tori's breasts through the red shirt and kissing her neck. Because there were splinters and God knew what else on this table, Will was spreading the pink beach towel over the table. We was just finishing the task when Jordan layed Tori down on the table. He slowly pulled down her jogging pants. Neither man was surprised to see she was wearing no panties. All three men were staring at her shaved pussy, Robbie got an up close and personal look with the camera.

Will and Jordan both were dropping down their pants. Tori was sticking three fingers in her cunt while stroking Will's cock with her other hand.

Robbie was moving in closer to the action. He knew Tori was going to be perfect for the job he needed from her.

Jordan face was stuffed against Tori's pussy his tongue was swirling all round, his fingers were crammed inside her. Will slid Tori's head slighly off the table and put his cock and her mouth. He slowly thrusted back and forth while her tongue swirled all around his cock. Then he gave up being noble and grabbed her head, fucking her mouth like a man possessed while her head hung off the table. Her neck was hurting in this position but Will had a hard time giving a fuck.

Tori's mouth was stuffed with her husband's eight inch cock. His pre-cum was flowing again too. It dripped leaked into her mouth and she'd swollow as best she could. He lips were burning from the friction her tight lips and his hard cock caused. Her hand was slowly jerking his cock up and down. On the other end Jordan's tongue was making her cum all over. The cum was just seemed to make him lick faster and swirl around hard. Her body began to buckle. There she had her first orgasm.

"Come around," Jordan said, "it's my turn for fun." Will and Jordan switched places. Will got on top of the table and pushed her legs way up into the air. The table almost fell while doing this and Tori screamed, but Jordan prevented the fall and everything continued. Jordan held Tori's legs while he dumped into her mouth. Will was teasing her aching pussy before shoved cock deep inside of her. Will took hold of Tori's titties, squeezing them through her shirt. His entire eight inches was drilling Tori and she just couldn't take it. She whole body was tingling and she felt so hot. Her lips got tighter around Jordan's penis. She took his whole cock down in her mouth and her lips were trying to suck in his balls.

Robbie's own erection was coming on with a fury. His ten inch cock was sticking right through his brown slacks.

Will was smiling at Jordan and Jordan was smiling right back. They owned Tori. They were going to get everything could from her. And what both of them wanted was to fill Tori up with both their cocks. With this in mind Jordan slid his cock out of Tori's mouth. Will stopped destroying Tori's pussy for a moment. She was wet his cock just didn't want to leave. Jordan helped Tori off the table, then took her place. He layed there, cock sticking to the sky.

"Get on top Tori," Will said. "Rest your pussy on his cock."

Will helped Tori back on the table. She very carefully sat on top of his cock. She went up and down allowing his cock to push in and out slowly. His cock wasn't as big or as thick as Will's but it was a cock and that's all she needed.

After watching for a minute, Will climbed the table and pushed Tori's face down into Jordan's chest.

"God, Will," she moaned, "fuck me in the ass. I want to feel both your cocks in me."

Without hesitation Will began slamming his cock into her asshole. Yesterday when he fucked her ass he felt cheated not being able to last that long. Today he wanted to avenge that defeat and really do a number on her ass.

Will moved moved so fast that he heard the slap as his pelvis connected with her ass cheeks. He had her by the waist, Jordan had worked off the red shirt and was currently sucking on her hard nipples.

Both cocks moved in and out of Tori so quickly that she couldn't control herself. Her screams were so loud that she was sure people from two blocks down could hear. She was rocked by countless orgasms. He came all over Jordan's dick. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, oh God yeah, fuck the shit out of me."

Both men were both drained after five minutes after of fucking this whore. They both shot their cum deep inside of Tori. When asked to be fucked so more the two men walked away tired. Robbie followed them, even though he wanted to fufill the girl's request. Tori finished the folding the laundry naked, in front of the eyes of neighbors and passers-by alike. Tori couldn't stop sampling the hot cum from her pussy. This weeks laundy was going to be stained a little.

Inside the men were working it out with Robbie while watching the new work on the twenty seven inch television.

All three men had plans for Tori.