The Humiliation of Big-Tit Darcy

Story Info
A jealous girlfriend tries to humiliate a busty virgin.
4.9k words
4.09
196.8k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is this girl named Darcy Clark who goes to our high school. She's an 18-years-old, freckled faced, braces having, glasses wearing pig. She wasn't one of the most attractive girls in school but not stone cold ugly like most. She looked like she has never stepped into a tanning booth and skinny from what everyone could tell. She always wore overalls and heavy sweaters, even in the summer time. She looked to be big-breasted but it was hard to tell with all the thick clothing she wore. She always wore her dark-brown hair the sameway; In pigtails.

I'm Marcie Walsh. Head cheerleader for the seniors at the high school. I'm also 18 and I'm dating one of the hottest jocks in school. Derek James. Now the reason why I'm telling you about Darcy is that, she has a crush on my boyfriend. She has never told him but the whole school knows it from the way she looks at him with lust in her eyes.

Derek doesn't have any feels about her whatsoever. In fact, he talked shit about her all the time even in her face but she puts up with it. Darcy has gone so far to even tutor Derek with his Math homework. Derek has been failing Math and needs to keep at least a C average if he wants to play football for the rest of the season or even graduate. He had no choice but to have Darcy, who also happens to be one of the smartest girls in school, tutor his dumbass.

A week has gone by and Derek's attitude towards Darcy has changed. He seemed nicer to her then usually. Everytime she passed him in the hallway, Derek would say hi and walk her to her class. Of course being his girlfriend, I would be jealous of this. I have Derek and our future planned out and this dirty dork wants to come inbetween us. Instead of beating the girl up because I know I can take her, the other cheerleaders and I hatched a plan to humiliate her in front of Derek and the whole girl.

I spoke to Darcy one day after school. I asked her if she wanted to hang out with the girls and I. Darcy at first expected some kind of hidden camera show happening. But after a while, I gained her trust and even invited her to a slumber party over the weekend. Darcy gladly accepted and skipped home with the good news probably to her trailer park family.

Meanwhile, the girls and I were all set with our trap and even enlistened one of Derek's big buddies to help us out. This name was Tony. He was black and huge all over. So I probably thought he must have an enormous cock and that's just what we needed for our plan to work.

The weekend came and the girls arrived at me house before Darcy. We made some last minute touches on our plans before Darcy arrived.

Darcy came into my house with a huge smile. Still wearing that large overalls and sweater, Darcy had a Power Puff Girl gymbag, probably with all her sleeping stuff in it. Once my parents left for the weekend, everything was ready and going according to plan.

"This is fun...Isn't it Darcy?" my friend Lisa said to Darcy while painting her toenails.

"Sure is. One of the first sleepovers I've ever been too," Darcy replied.

Darcy didn't paint her toenails like the rest of us did. She kept her wooly white socks on. Her feet were also pretty big for a girl.

"Why don't we all change and really have some fun afterwards," I suggested.

"Okay!" all the girls including Darcy said at the sametime.

The girls and I are used to changing and seeing eachother naked. Darcy decided to get changed in the bathroom.

We all waited patiently for Darcy to emerge from the bathroom and when she finally did, our eyes and jaws nearly dropped to the floor. Darcy came out of the bathroom without her pigtails and emerged with two huge breasts jutting from her baby blue Mickey Mouse long shirt. The shirt was supposed to be long but only came up to her thighs and showed off her wide panty-covered ass.

She had no bra on because her tits hung naturally down her chest and sloped out into footballs. Her nipples must have been hard because they poked right through the shirt. As she walked over to us still in her wooly tube socks, her mammoth knockers bobbed and jiggled like two bowls of jello. The girls and I nearly wetted ourselves. We have never seen tits that size before on an 18-year-old. Plus, her tits being real made it more mind-boggling.

"JESUS CHRIST DARCY!" gasped my friend Mandy. "You're tits are fucking enormous!"

"Yep! They are. That's why I wear sweaters and overalls to at least protect some of my chest from showing too much," Darcy answered.

"What size are those," I immediately had to asked.

"36F." Darcy replied.

"Holy mother of pearl!" I gasped. "I bet all your boyfriends must have been thrilled watching you bounce up and down on them."

"Actually...I wouldn't know. The furthest I've gotten with a boy was giving him head but he wanted to go all the way and I wasn't ready yet," Darcy answered.

"God! Then your going to make one lucky guy proud one day," I said.

"Yeah! I am. I hope he loves these just as much as I do. It's hard to find a guy who loves tits the size of mines," Darcy joked.

"If I was a guy, I would be all over those," commented my other friend Trish.

Trish, Lisa, Mandy, and I were still gasped at the sight if Darcy's huge tits. And they won't even bare. Just her tits alone jiggling under her loosely shirt would make a guy and lesbian chick cum. And probably even a group of straight girls like my friends and I. Trish almost came as soon as Darcy's mountain peaks, peeked pass the bathroom door.

"Lets have a drink!" I announced.

I handed each girl a beer including Darcy who looked at me funny.

"What?" I asked her.

"Beer? I don't really drink alcohol," Darcy said.

"It's non-alcoholic beer Darcy," I said lying to her.

"Oh," Darcy said a bit confused.

"Bottoms up," I said as I took the first gulp of beer.

The other girls followed and Darcy was last. She actually drinks the entire can with one swallow. Right then and there I knew Darcy had to be a pro at sucking cock and swallowing. Tony was just going to love her. And speaking of Tony, he should be arriving at my house any minute now.

The doorbell rings and I head downstairs to answer the door. Instead of Tony being at the door, it was my stupid boyfriend Derek. He had the pizza the girls and I order from Little Caesar. Tony worked at Little Caesar and said he would be making his last stop at our house.

"Derek! What are you doing here?" I asked surprised.

"Tony told me to tell you that he couldn't make it because he's on extra shifts tonight. So he had me deliver the pizza for him and it's on the house since he couldn't make it to your big party. Speaking of big party, where's all the guest and how come you didn't tell me about this party?"

"Well I...," as I trailed on, my girls and Darcy standing on the top of the stairs cut me off.

"Hi Derek!" all the girls shouted except Darcy, who became a little bit shy since her crush Derek was here.

"Hi girls. Hi Darcy. DARCY!" Derek said in surprise. "Since when did you girls hang out with Darcy?

"Since...since....since yesterday. She helped me with my English report and so repays her, I invited her to the cheerleading slumber party," I said lying.

I told Derek that with my head down and as I looked up at his face, he was memorized by something. He became a complete Zombie. I turned around to see what he was looking at and figured it was Darcy. I guess this was Derek's first time knowing that Darcy had behemoth hooters.

Darcy stared back down at Derek. With every breathing she did, her massive balloons jiggled and wobbled. Suddenly, I felt something poking it and it was Derek's cock. Derek was extremely hard as his penis made a huge 10-inch dent in his jeans.

Suddenly I realized that, my plan could still work. I would just have to make the sacrifice in using my boyfriend.

"Why won't you come in Derek?" I said, but Derek had already been inside the house and just drooling over Darcy's titanic rack.

I helped Derek take off his jacket and held onto his hand, leading him upstairs to my bedroom, where we have fucked millions of times. But tonight, I had to watch him fuck another girl on the exact same bed.

Derek got to see Darcy more clearly, from her pillow tits to her thick thighs, long legs, and her feet, still covered by the wooly tube socks. Darcy's eyes were glued to Derek's big dick poking through his jeans.

I knew that, probably getting her to fuck Tony would have been hard. So I tried to get her drunk. But since Derek is he and she seemed to be really into him, I figured it wouldn't be that hard to talk her into fucking my boyfriend.

I walked over to Darcy and began whispering in her ear.

"Isn't Derek looking so fucking hot tonight?"

"Yes," Darcy moaned a little bit.

"I've seen the way he has been looking at you since you've been tutoring him. I've seen the way you've been looking at him since you first arrived to our school. And believe you me, Derek is awesome in bed. His dick looks big now, but wait until you see it raw. It's massive and I'm sure the head of his big cock would poke up right between those massive titties of yours in an intense titfuck. Wouldn't you like to have his prick between your huge tits? In your hot mouth? In that warm wet pussy?" I continued to tease and manipulate Darcy.

"Oh girls! Do the honors and remove Derek's clothes," I instructed.

Mandy, Lisa, and Trish when right to work and removed everything off of Derek, including his shoes, socks, and boxers. His bare, massive horse cock hung half way down his thighs. Even the girls became bug eyed and couldn't believe this white boy had a black man's dick.

Hell, everytime he plunged me with that thing, I could barely walk, let alone stand. And it still hurts everytime.

"Why don‘t you girls give it a little stroke?" I suggested.

Each girl had a hand wrapped around his cock. They could barely grip onto it because it was very thick. I even have hard time with two hands because my hands are very small.

The girls began stroking my boyfriend's longhorn. The swollen head of his cock ballooned out everytime the girls stroked up.

"Hmmm! Look at that Darcy...It's begging for your hot lips to be wrapped around it and those tender nipples to be rubbed against it," I whispered sexually in Darcy's ear.

I stood behind Darcy and roamed my hands up her body. I started at her long feet, then her ankles, up her legs, her thighs and I stayed on the outside of her shirt and touched her tummy. I barely got passed her stomach and felt this meaty balloons jiggling on the back of my hands. I took a swallow and traced over her breasts with my hands. As soon as I got to her shoulders, I moved my hands back down to her breasts and pinched her center nipples between thumb and forefinger. Her nipples were huge and I rubbed on them. I stretched her nipples outwards and jiggled the mass of titties hidden away under her shirt.

Derek lost all facial expressions and his cockhead turned dark purple. He overloaded his cock and with one thrust up, Trish, Mandy, and Lisa spouted massive thick layers of jizz from Derek's prick onto Darcy's Mickey Mouse shirt. Even the back of my hand got sprayed as I wobbled Darcy's F cups wildly. The rest of Derek's cum spurted onto the floor as he unloaded several large loads.

The girls finished jerking his cock and released it from their hands. The girls had sticky fingers and palms from Derek's erupting prick. They licked their fingers clean and tasted his cream. I tasted it myself for the hundred time or so. I even fed some to Darcy whom had the same Zombie look in her eyes that Derek did. I had to force some cum down her throat since she wasn't responding and her eyes stayed glued to Derek's still big, limped cock which flopped against his thighs seconds after the girls released it.

I couldn't get enough of Darcy's oversized melons. After the cum was cleaned from my hands, I mauled and squeezed her pillowy titties like bread dough. She had some soft tits and they felt good in my hands. Even though her mass of covered-tits overflowed my hands, I roamed my hands over every inch. If they felt this good under a shirt, I can only imagine how good they will feel once released.

I worked Darcy's huge fluff bags so much, that I worked myself into an orgasm. I felt Darcy trembling too as I slapped her tits together and bounced them on her chest. I looked between Darcy's legs and saw her thighs glistening with cum.

"I think we're ready to begin girls," I said as I finally released my hands from under Darcy's tits.

The girls and I all looked at Derek's cock as it stood up once again. This time, Darcy herself was going to make Derek cum in buckets.

"That was some hot stuff," said Derek as he finally broken out of his state of bewilderment.

Derek looked down and saw his cock was rock hard again and looks over at Darcy. He saw the huge stain of cum on her shirt. It was plastered right between her monstrous melons and on the face of Mickey Mouse.

"Go ahead Darcy. Don't be shy," I whispered in her ear.

Darcy slowly walked over to Derek. She stood a few inches back due to her oversized titties between the two. Derek had his eyes locked in on the twin peaks as they bobbed and jiggled with Darcy's breathing.

Darcy got to her knees and faced Derek's huge cock head on. Derek's cock still had the smell of cum on it. Darcy gripped the thick shaft of Derek's throbbing prick and stroked it up and down. The head of his cock started getting fatter and turned purple. Darcy wrapped her lips around the throbbing cockhead and savored the cum that soaked into it's skin.

"Ugh!" Derek groaned as this semi-ugly chick sucked the head of his dick.

Her huge 36F cups were still clothed and squished against Derek's legs. He felt Darcy's massive nipples poking into his skin. Derek put his hands on Darcy's shoulders as she slowly engulfed more of Derek's cock between her lips.

"Hmmm! That's it Darcy... Suck that cock!" I egged her on.

Mandy pulled out a video camera and started filming. Lisa, Trish, and I watched the action from the bed.

Darcy's head began moving up and down between Derek's legs. Her mouth lubed up and down Derek's cock. Derek about lost it as he tilled his head back and closes his eyes. He felt the cold hard steel of Darcy's braces against his shaft.

"Ughh! Hmmm!" moaned Derek. "Oh god Darcy! I had no idea."

Derek seemed just as surprised as the rest of us about Darcy's huge tits and sexual appetite.

Darcy moved her mouth faster down Derek's cock. She nearly swallowed his entire juicy shaft to the base. Darcy's large ass rested on the heels of her sock-covered feet and her arms cradled her mammoth jiggling knockers as she sucked Derek's cock with intensity. I've never sucked Derek's cock with so much saliva falling out of my mouth. Darcy had saliva around her lips, dripping down her chin and staining her shirt.

"Oh god! Oh fuck lord! Ughhh!" Derek moaned and groaned.

Darcy's cheeks were puffing in and out as Derek's cockhead rubbed up against them. Darcy gripped Derek's ass and completely swallowed his monster whole. Her face was buried in Derek's bold crotch. His cum-filled heavy balls swayed against her wet chin.

After several minutes of deep-throating Derek, Darcy pulled his slobbery cock from her mouth and began licking her own saliva off it. Her tongue traveled from the head of his cock to the full base. She even kissed and licked around his crotch. She grabbed Derek's balls in her hands and began squeezing them. She popped one testicle into her mouth while fondling the other. She then sucked the other one into her mouth and fondled the previous one. Her mouth then formed a vacuum and just sucked up both of his balls. She nearly sucked his balls right out of their sack.

Darcy sucked Derek's balls for several minutes. Derek had pre-cum oozing all over Darcy's forehead.

"That blowjob was nice but let Derek fuck those big ass titties," Lisa suggested.

Mandy zoomed in close as Darcy stood up. Darcy grabbed the bottom of her cum-stained Mickey Mouse shirt and stretched it outwards and then over her head. Out trembled the biggest set of tits anyone in his room has ever seen. They were close to being the size of pumpkins.

Darcy's breasts started low on her chest. The tops gently sloped out and then swelled outwards, toppled by light-pink puffy areolas, the size of a half cut plum and chewable dark-pink nipples in the center of them. The massive round bottoms of her breasts were wide across her ribcages and slowly emerged back with her body.

Her immense breasts firmly shivered after their trembling release.

"God damn! Look at those beauties," Lisa commented. 'I've never seen tits that big. Fuck the word big! Tits that HUGE!"

"Those things are colossal giants!" Trish added.

Just like the rest of us, Derek was stunned by Darcy's amazing boobs and didn't waste another second in diving right in.

Derek buried his head right between the massive pale jigglers. He kissed, licked, and sucked the sides of her breasts within her cleavage. He used his large hands to cup the bottoms of her tits as best as possible. He firmly squeezed her monstrous peaks as rubbing his head between them. Derek's entire head was swallowed up by Darcy's pasty cleavage.

Darcy moaned with delight and pleasure from her very first bare tit fondling.

Derek moved his hands all over her jugs. Every spot he squeezed left a red handprint on it. Derek finally pulled his head from Darcy's cleavage and began exploring each mountainous pillow with his tongue. He lapped from tops to bottoms. He made sure to suck on every part of her vast jugs before targeting her sensitive nipples.

Derek wrapped his lips around a large nipple and sucked her puffy areola into his mouth a well. Darcy clawed Derek's back as the sucking was driving her crazy. Her body trembled with pleasure and caused her giant orbs to bounce. Derek's face was smashed into a breast while the free breast bounced on his shoulder.

Derek spends 20 minutes dissecting Darcy's massive floppers with his tongue, lips, teeth, and hands.

Mandy zoomed the camera in on Darcy's breasts. They were red and covered with hickies and saliva.

"Oh my! I've never seen anyone suck tits like that. Those things look like they've been through hell and back," said Mandy.

I couldn't help but finger my wet pussy. I noticed Trish and Lisa was doing the sametime. Trish even came while Derek sucked on Darcy's tits.

Darcy got back to her knees. Derek leveled his cock at her soaked breasts and rubbed his throbbing cockhead against both chewed up nipples. He then placed his cock into her drenched cleavage and grabbed her breasts by the slippery sides and began thrusting his prick between them.

Darcy's immense breasts looked like bowls of jello jiggling during an earthquake. Derek really thrusted hard and faster between the vast canyons of Darcy's breasts. The room was filled with the sounds of his hard cock sliding between Darcy's slippery melons.

Sweat dripped down Derek and Darcy's faces as the intense titfucking really made some heat. Darcy's replaced Derek's hands. Derek held onto Darcy's shoulders as he pounded her fat juicy tits hard. Derek has never pounded my tits with that much intensity before. I'm not small chested. I happen to be a large D cup.

Derek withdrew his cock from Darcy's tits and positioned Darcy on her back. He climbed onto her stomach and slapped his cock across her spread tits. They spread across Darcy's chest massively. Derek poked and probed his big cock all around her tits.

Darcy re-gathers her giant bosoms and wrapped them around Derek's cock. Derek moved his cock up and down her cleavage. His cockhead barely sprung from her cleavage. Darcy even started bouncing her enormous titties up and down his shaft. His thighs glistered in sweat and felt her colossal round jugs bounce off them.

12