The Humiliation Of Jen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alfamann
Alfamann
795 Followers

I couldn't think what to do I was so embarrassed, so rather than make a decision I just sat there. I was shaken out of my procrastination by a sudden knock on the door. Jethro informed me he desperately needed to pee. The only toilet we have is in the bathroom.

"Get me a towel!" I yelled back.

"Get your own," he retorted.

"Jethro!" I screamed back.

It was then that I heard the front door bell ring.

"Coming Dirk," I heard Jethro respond to our cousin.

I panicked. Throwing open the bathroom door I dramatically sprinted, naked, down the hallway. As I ran past the stairs both Jethro and Dirk were halfway up.

"Holy smoke," I heard Dirk gasp. "Did you just see your little sister?"

To say I was mortified is an understatement.

Incredibly, recalling the bathroom incident with Jethro made me feel even more aroused. Looking at my reflection in the mirror I realised the damp stain in the crotch of my panties was expanding. My chest flushed with shame. I so much wanted to grind my legs together even more. To stop myself I forced my legs open about 12 inches so my thighs weren't touching. However when I looked in the mirror my appearance was somehow even more erotic. With my legs open my swollen labia could be clearly seen through the damp, sticky fabric of my knickers.

Further thoughts of past embarrassments flooded into my mind. I shuddered as I recalled a few summers ago when we were at my Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Shirley's house. It was a big family gathering for Aunt Shirley's birthday, and most of us young ones were in their pool trying to keep cool from the sweltering Louisiana summer. All us cousins were fooling around and playing. Even in those days I was too bashful to wear a bikini and my mother couldn't even get me into a swimwear shop to buy my own bathing suit. So I had to settle for cast offs from my cousins, and on this occasion I was wearing a baggy strapless one piece that was probably two sizes too big for me. As I was about exit the pool, Uncle Jimmy's youngest son, Billy, yanked down the top of my bathing suit, exposing my just developing breasts. I was mortified and quickly pulled them up.

I sat on the side of the pool and began to tell him his behaviour was not funny. But the words had no sooner got out of my mouth when his brother, Stan, who was out of the pool, sneaked up behind me and pulled the top down again, and held it down. I screamed and twisted around to try and force him to let it go. But as I did, Billy reached up from the pool and grabbed the lower part of my swimsuit and yanked hard. To my horror I felt my swimsuit disappearing over my hips and down my thighs. I frantically kicked out at Billy but all that did was assist him to remove my swimsuit completely. I could not believe it. I was sitting totally naked on the side of the pool. It was my worse nightmare. Quickly jumping into the pool, I screamed at Billy to return my swimsuit, and swam after him. But as I reached him on the other side of the pool he turned and threw my swimsuit over the adjoining hedge to where all the adults were sitting, who were oblivious to what was causing all the commotion down at the pool.

At that point I just lost it and went into a temper tantrum, screaming some very unladylike words at Billy and Stan. This of course drew even more attention to myself and my naked predicament. Before I knew it a number of the adults were standing up peering over the hedge to see what all the commotion was about. The next thing I saw was my mother storming down the path that led to the poolside. In her hands she was holding my discarded bathing suit.

"Jennifer. Get over here," she demanded angrily. When my mother call me Jennifer rather than Jen then I know I am in trouble. "What in God's name are you up to girl?"

I quickly swam over to where she was standing and tried to explain to her what had happened. She knew that Uncle Jimmy's boys were trouble, however there was no way she could comprehend that they were able to remove my bathing suit unless I was somehow complicit in the whole thing. I was dumbstruck that she could actually believe I had wanted the boys to strip me naked. As I continued to plead my innocence my mother angrily grabbed my arm and pulled me from the pool. For a few seconds I continued to remonstrate with her before I suddenly became acutely aware I was standing nude beside the pool with every set of eyes of the adults and cousins riveted on me. Laughter began to echo around the pool.

I tried to free the arm my mother had a hold of so I could cover myself up, but her grip was firm. With my free arm I tried to cover both my titties and my pubes but it was a fruitless exercise, so I settled for covering my pubes, leaving my budding young breasts totally exposed. My mother's admonishing voice was ringing in my ears. I was so mortified with embarrassment I was having trouble focusing on what she was saying. But when I heard her state my behaviour was totally unacceptable and I needed a damn good spanking as a reminder to how young ladies should behave, she suddenly had my full and undivided attention. My Ma and Pa are really good parents to me but they have very old fashioned principles. Which means they are not immune to putting me over their knee for a humiliating bottom spank if they feel it is required. It happens very rarely to either Jethro, myself or my younger sister, Trixie, but the threat is always there as an added incentive for us to behave. For some reason it is always our Ma who spanks us, but I have never figured out why.

I couldn't comprehend my mother had even mentioned I deserved a spanking, and in a moment of madness brought on by the stress of the situation I swore back at her. Before the words had barely left my mouth I found I was being dragged unceremoniously up the pathway to where all the adults were seated. As I was being dragged along I desperately tried to cover myself but was largely unsuccessful. When Ma got to her seat she plonked herself down and pulled me, kicking and screaming, over her lap. Both cheeks of my firm young buttocks were then soundly spanked. The spanking was not particularly harsh as my mother did not want to hurt me unduly. She often said that the deterrence of a spanking should come from the shame and embarrassment rather than the pain.

Even if the spanking was not particularly harsh I was still kicking my legs about and protesting. When she finally finished, I lay over her limply, physically spent. As I lifted my head I realised all the adults were still staring at my naked form. To make matters worse, Ma was seated right beside my Uncle Jimmy, who unsurprisingly was leering at me, almost licking his lips. Mortified, I realised he had full view of my buttocks. I dared not even think about what else he might have seen while I was thrashing around on my Ma's lap. But deep down I knew he must have at least had glimpses of my vagina.

However before I had a chance to wallow in my shame my Ma yanked me to my feet and positioned me facing the adults. Standing there in all my naked glory, I was made to apologise for my behaviour, before my Ma handed me my bathing suit and with one last humiliating spank on my buttock I was sent off to the house to get dressed.

As my mind focused back on reality, I was still standing in a trance-like state in front of my bedroom mirror, dressed only in my matching bra and knickers. Recalling my previous embarrassing moments had caused me to develop a distinctive flush of pink on my chest, starting from my neck and disappearing into my bra. Slowly I let my eyes drop on my reflection in the mirror until I was staring at the crotch of my panties. Almost unbelievably the wet stain had grown. I reached my hand down and stroked the outside of my panties covering my labia. It felt so good. Almost better than I had ever experienced before. I desired more.

Still staring at my reflection, I took hold of the waistband of my knickers and slowly slid them down. I gasped as my pubic curls sprung into view. I was so aware that at any moment a member of my family could walk through the door. I made myself lower my panties all the way to my knees where they were held in place by my open legs. I even forced my legs open wider until my knickers were stretched so wide I feared they might tear. Looking at my reflection I saw the image of an eighteen year old girl who had never been so aroused. When I allowed my fingers to brush against the swollen lips of my exposed labia I felt a bolt of ecstasy that just about made my legs buckle.

I could not believe how wet I was. I was briefly anxious I had peed myself, but the sticky consistency of my lubrication reassured me I was just hornier than I had ever been before. Two fingers of my exploring hand slid effortlessly into my vulva and I had to bite down on my lower lip to suppress the groans of pleasure that fought to escape from my throat. Almost without realising it my fingers began to slide all the way in and slowly out in a sweeping arc of pleasure. As I stared at my reflection it was almost as if someone had control of my hand and was forcing myself to masturbate. For some reason this vision sent me totally out of control and the hidden force controlling my hand rammed my fingers deeper and faster into my sopping vulva.

My legs buckled as the orgasm hit me and waves of pleasure cascaded through my young body. Down on my knees, legs spread, I arched my back and soaked up the ecstasy of a pleasure I had rarely experienced before, and certainly not to this extent. I held this position for many minutes after the orgasm had subsided. It was only when I heard the noise of someone walking along the hallway did I bounce up and dive to the safety of my bed, almost tripping over my knickers in the process. An instance later my door swung open.

"You in bed already honey?" came the soft voice of my Ma. "You didn't even say goodnight."

"Sorry Ma. I had a really tough homework assignment and now I am really spent."

"Did you manage to finish it off?" Ma enquired.

"Yes Ma. I think I will get an A+ for effort."

Alfamann
Alfamann
795 Followers
12