The Humiliation Of Jen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alfamann
Alfamann
792 Followers

For a moment I hesitated as I realised that to button my top up I was going to have to remove both of my hands from in front of my pubes. I considered turning around so I had my back to my family, but the image of me standing in front of the mirror kept haunting me, and I had this unfathomable need to make my humiliation as worse as I possibly could. Taking a deep breath I brought my hands up to my buttonhole and began to fumble with the button.

I don't think I have ever felt so exposed. I was now standing in front of my family, naked from the waist down and nothing hiding the view of my pubic triangle and whatever else might be exposed down there. I knew from when I had gazed at myself in the mirror that it was likely my labia may be partially in view. I blushed with acute embarrassment. My family had seen me naked before, but not in recent years. I was now a young woman so what was on display was vastly different from my prepubescent years.

After I finally struggled to get the buttons done up I brought my hands down in front of my pubes and nervously fidgeted with my fingers. It was almost a relief when Ma sat down on the front edge of her favourite chair and patted her lap. There was no need for any explanation on her part.

I felt so shamefaced as I laid my body over my mothers lap. It was unbelievable that I was actually going to be smacked. Once I was in position I realised my buttocks were pointing towards Jethro and Pa. I silently cursed myself for being so stupid, but I was so nervous I had just lain on Ma's lap without thinking. I wished I had the good sense to have positioned myself in the opposite direction. I forced my legs closed as tight as possible, but I knew deep down they were seeing far more than I would ever want. I cringed, but did not have time to dwell on it as the open hand of my mother suddenly connected squarely on my buttock.

She continued to spank me for a prolonged period. It stung at first, but this was soon replaced by a numbing warmth that spread across my buttocks. I was surprised that it was not totally unpleasant. Ma never spanked us children hard, believing that the punishment was in the humiliation rather any need to hurt us unnecessarily. I now understood very well what she meant.

As I squirmed on Ma's lap during the spanking my pubic bone was rubbing against her thigh. I found if I arched my hips slightly the tip of my clitorus also brushed against her leg. I felt so sinful, but I couldn't help exaggerating my squirming so that my clit got some stimulation. I could not believe I was being so naughty.

I also knew that by squirming about I was probably giving Pa and Jethro a shameful display of my womanly assets. I was mortified, but an unknown flame was burning from within. I was overcome with a need to make my humiliation as complete as possible. As I squirmed on Ma's lap, I kicked off my pyjama panties that were gathered around my ankles. I then allowed my knees to surreptitiously slide open. Not enough so that Ma would notice, but wide enough that I knew it would increase my exposure to Jethro and Pa. My heart was beating a million times a minute.

It was then I realised the spanking from Ma had actually stopped, but I was still squirming on her thighs. I groaned, hoping that Ma thought I was in pain, but the reality was somewhat different. I had to almost force myself to drop limply from her knee, and it took awhile for my breathing to settle down.

"I think you had better get yourself to bed and reflect on the better behaviour we expect of you in the future, young lady."

I quickly gathered myself up and dashed out of the lounge and upstairs to my bedroom. I didn't even bother to pick up my pyjama pants. Once I was in my bedroom I closed my door and stood in the middle of my room, bewildered by the array of emotions that were threatening to flood my brain. I just stood there frozen for several minutes, trying to get myself back into a mental equilibrium. As I turned my head I caught a glimpse of myself in the full length mirror attached to my wardrobe door. I stared at myself, transfixed at what I saw. The painfully shy, modest and sexually immature Jen was gazing back at me, but there was something different about her. Somehow I was standing on a precipice of awakening that confused and shocked me.

I gazed at my reflection, clothed in only a pyjama top. I stared at my short cropped mass of pubic curls as if seeing them for the first time. Almost without thinking I began to unbutton the ill-fitting pyjama top. I let in fall open, exposing much of my chest although my nipples were still covered. Again I stared at the young woman reflected back at me. Reaching up I to gripped hold of the top and pulled it off my shoulders and discarded it at my feet. I was now totally naked.

I gazed at myself. It was the first time I could ever recall standing naked in front of my mirror. In the past I was never naked in my room except for brief moments when I was changing clothing. During these times I never stared at my reflection. I was far too bashful. Now I was brazenly staring at my nude body. Ridiculous as it seems, it felt sinful. Almost as if I was flaunting myself needlessly.

I opened my legs slightly and the lips of my labia were clearly in view below my pubic curls. I wondered how much of the intimate parts of my body had been revealed to Pa and Jethro. Despite myself, I blushed at the shame of it all. My fingers found there way down to my vagina. I knew even before they touched my labia that I was wet. My breathing felt laboured.

My pulse was pounding so loudly in my head I failed to hear my Pa lightly knock on the door. My finger was brushing the sensitive inner folds of my vulva as the door opened and in stepped my father. For a moment time froze before Pa brought his hand up to cover his eyes.

"I am sorry, darling," he apologised. "I just wanted to check you were okay. I had no idea you would have no clothing on. I thought you were already in your pyjamas."

I just stood there, naked. "No, it is my fault Daddy. I just decided to get changed into something else," I lied. "I am sorry I had no clothes on."

I quickly dashed to my bottom drawer and pulled on the only other set of pyjamas I owned.

"I am dressed now, Daddy," I uttered shyly.

Pa took the hand down that was shielding his eyes from the shock of disturbing his daughter naked in her bedroom. He then proceeded to give me a lecture about my behaviour. I knew that Ma had pressured him to have word with me. Dad did his best, and I listened attentively, fighting my mind that kept wanting to wander to other matters. Had my Pa noticed what I was doing? OMG. I hoped not. Finally Pa finished his half-hearted lecture, kissed me on the cheek and left.

I fought off the desire to get naked again, realising how sluttish my behaviour had been. I crawled into bed and forced myself into a restless sleep. That night I was a confused young lady.

When I awoke in the morning I felt nothing but acute humiliation at what had happened and how I had behaved. It was so out of character. At breakfast my parents were there normal buoyant selves and mentioned nothing of the previous evening. After my spanking had finished they had turned the television back on to watch the rest of the game. To their delight the Tigers beat Oregon so I think this added to their upbeat mood at breakfast. Despite my embarrassment I began to relax. However when my brother finally emerged I found I couldn't look him in the eye. I felt mortified as I recalled how much of my body had been exposed to him. Thankfully he acted as if nothing had happened.

As the last week before the first away game began to unfold I was a bundle of nerves. I found it difficult to focus on my orchestra rehearsals and our conductor, Mr Stanton, was becoming very frustrated with me. The night of our big concert was rapidly approaching and I was still making basic mistakes in the violin solo I was doing. He took me aside and asked me if being a cheerleader was now a lot more important to me than being in the orchestra. I assured him it wasn't, and promised I would try harder.

The problem I had was my cheerleader practices were going even worse than the orchestra rehearsals. I was now doing my cheerleader routine using the pom poms and it was supposed to make the whole thing more fluid and spectacular. It was spectacular alright: A spectacular mess! My confidence was not helped by Sonja's constant put downs and Uncle Jimmy's snide remarks every time he walked past.

I tried to ignore him, but he got my attention when towards the end of the practice he commented, "I hear I am going to have to put up with you for a couple of weeks staying with me and Shirl. Isn't that going to be just delightful...I think not."

"What? Not bloody likely. I'd rather sleep in the graveyard," I retorted.

When I got home I quickly checked with Ma and Pa that Uncle Jimmy was only trying to wind me up like usual.

"No dear," Ma responded excitedly. "We just found out today that Pa's company is shouting the two of us a fortnights holiday in Florida cause your smart father had the best sales in all of Louisiana and Texas."

"Oh, that's just great, Pa," I responded with a decided lack of enthusiasm. "But Jethro and I can just stay here. We are plenty old enough to look after the house."

"No Jen," Pa replied. "Jethro is staying with Dirk and Aunt Betty, so there is no way you are staying at home on your own."

Aunt Betty is my Pa's older sister, and she has three boys, of which Dirk is the eldest.

"But I'll stay with Aunt Betty too," I added hopefully.

"No darling," Pa responded patiently. "With Aunt Betty being on her own there is no way she can cope with both of you. As it is, Jethro will need to share a room with Dirk."

Pa was right. Poor Aunt Betty was struggling along on her own these days trying to cope with bringing up three boys. Her no-good husband just up and disappeared two years ago and has never been heard from since. There were a lot of rumours about what happened to him. Some say he drank too much liquor and probably ended up wrestling one too many gators, while the more likely story is that he found himself an underage girlfriend and the two of them fled to Mexico.

"And besides," Ma chimed in, "I think it will be good if you stay with Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Shirley as it will give you the opportunity to mend your bridges."

"But, Ma," I pleaded.

"You hush up now girl," Ma wagged her finger at me. "We have heard quite enough from you lately. The only words I want to hear coming out of your mouth is a promise to behave yourself at Aunt Shirley's."

I hung my head, resigned to my fate. "I promise, Ma. I will be a good girl."

After all, how bad could it be staying at Uncle Jimmy's and Aunt Shirley's?

The Thursday was to be the last practice before the team travelled on Saturday for its first away game against Nicholls State. It was a two hour trip by bus, so one saving grace was that we were travelling there and back in the same day with no need to stay overnight.

Half way through the orchestra rehearsal that preceded the basketball practice a massive electrical storm struck and a bolt of lightning hit a nearby transformer and killed the lights to the stadium. After sitting in the darkness for ten minutes the caretaker arrived and informed us the power could be off for several hours so the conductor told us to pack and go home. I didn't have a vehicle as I was planning to get a ride back with Jethro and Dirk after basketball, however my boyfriend, Bobby, offered to give me a ride home.

When we arrived back at our house the rain was coming down in torrents and threatening to flood the roads, so I invited Bobby in for a coffee while he waited for the rain to pass by. I was a bit embarrassed as Bobby's father is a lawyer and they live in a lovely house in the upmarket part of town. In comparison our house is what one might politely term comfortable. Pa worked as a commission salesperson selling engineering equipment, and although he had good months there were also a lot of months when it was a struggle to make ends meet.

When we got inside we were drenched and we laughed and joked as we took our coats off. When we went into the kitchen to make coffee we found Jethro and Dirk sitting despondently at the breakfast bar. They had just received the phone call from Uncle Jimmy telling them the practice was cancelled due to the power failure. Ma and Pa were off at a meeting of the local Louisiana Environmental Action Network. Ma was an active environmentalist which didn't always make her popular with the locals. Pa only went along to the meetings because he felt he should. I can't remember what issue their environmental group was fighting this time. Perhaps it was save the alligators, or was it save the swamps and get rid of the alligators. I can't rightly recall.

As we sat around in the kitchen drinking coffee, Jethro and Dirk were moaning about missing a vital practice before their first away game, and Bobby joined in by adding his frustration that the orchestra rehearsal was cut short when we were running out of time before our big concert. So as to not be left out, I had a grizzle about having no time left to practice my cheerleader's routine. To be honest, I was so bad that one practice was not going to make much difference, plus I hated practicing because Sonja and Uncle Jimmy were always ridiculing me.

"Well at least you can practice your routine in the lounge," Dirk added sulkily. "We can't even shoot hoops in the yard while this storm hangs about."

Jethro put down his cup of coffee. "Now that is an idea," he spoke cryptically.

"What is an idea?" I enquired, screwing up my face to show my confusion.

"So that the evening is not a total loss, you can do your cheerleader thing and we will give you feedback on whether you are any good or not."

Dirk and Bobby both sat up and looked agreeably across at me.

"Not bloody likely," I countered. "I can tell you now I am no good. I don't need your feedback to confirm how useless I am."

"Oh come on, Jen," Bobby enthused. "I would love to see you do your cheerleaders dance. I haven't seen any of it yet, and am unlikely to get a chance."

"I'm terrible," I added, pouting my bottom lip.

"Well, terrible or not, Jen, you are going to be in front of a stadium in two days time so if you can't face up to doing it in front of the three of us how on earth are you going to do it on Saturday?"

"I'm just sooo embarrassed," I whinged.

"Come on Jen. I am sure you are not that bad. Please do it for us. I would love to see you," Bobby added.

As much as I hated to admit it, they were right. If I couldn't be a cheerleader in my own lounge in front of my brother, cousin and boyfriend then I stood no chance on Saturday. Plus I did badly need the practice. At least I wouldn't be wearing that ridiculously skimpy cheerleader outfit.

"Okay," I begrudgingly agreed, and went to fetch my pom poms and CD from my bag.

When I returned all three boys were seated in the lounge, looking a lot more perkier now they had something to take their minds off the disappointment of the evening. I was so nervous I was covered in goosebumps. This was the first time I had actually performed my routine in front of anyone. I stripped off my sweatshirt so that I was dressed in my gym clothing which consisted of grey LSU tee shirt and gym shorts. I had nothing on my feet as I had discarded my wet shoes and socks at the door.

I put the CD with my Cyndi Lauper dance song in the stereo, picked up my pom poms and then stood to face my audience of three wide-eyed males. I was unbelievably embarrassed. How did I get myself into this mess I wondered, not for the first time.

Just as the music was about to start Jethro reached over and pushed the pause button on the CD player.

"Hang on," Jethro spoke. "Put on the cheerleaders outfit. It is not the real thing if you are clothed in just your gym gear."

"I don't have it," I snapped back. "Uncle Jimmy won't give it to me until we get to the stadium on Saturday. Besides, I thought the whole purpose of this was so I could practice my routine and you could watch. What does it matter what I wear?"

"No, it's not right," Jethro shook his head.

"You could do it in your underwear?" Dirk added jokingly.

"Who pushed your button?" I snapped, not amused by my cousin.

There was a brief silence and I could almost hear the cogs turning over in their collective brains.

"That's a damn good idea," Jethro finally concluded. "You are going to be embarrassed when you have to dance in that tiny cheerleaders outfit on Saturday, aren't you?"

"Hell yes," I agreed.

"So let's see you dancing when you are embarrassed.

"That's a great idea, and it is not as if I haven't seen you in your underwear before," Bobby added with a mischievous grin.

Jethro looked over at Bobby and raised an eyebrow.

"Just a photo," Bobby added defensively, worried that he may have upset my brother.

At that moment I wished he was more concerned for my feelings.

Jethro then laughed to show he was not serious. "Don't worry, mate. I have seen a lot more of Jen than just her underwear."

It was Bobby's turn to raise a curious eyebrow.

"Jethro!" I hissed.

"What?" Jethro shrugged, feigning innocence. "Didn't you tell your boyfriend about what happened to you last weekend?"

"Why, what happened?" Bobby's eyes darted back and forth from Jethro to me.

"Boy, do I have story for you," Jethro grinned, "Unless I am holding up my little sister from showing off her cheerleading skills?"

I could not believe my own brother was holding me to ransom, with the clear threat of revealing my humiliating spanking if I didn't perform my cheerleading in my knickers and bra.

"You are an absolute bastard," I retorted.

"Come on, Jen. It's not that bad. I know you can do it, and I am sure it will be fun."

I was angry but I didn't want to make an idiot of myself by losing my temper in front of Bobby. Reluctantly I turned my back to the three boys and quickly pulled my tee shirt over my head, revealing my white sports bra. Pulling my gym shorts down was going to be a lot harder as the knickers I was wearing were only mini briefs.

Taking a deep breath, I hooked my fingers in the waistband of my shorts and lowered them to the floor, demurely bending at the knees to take them off rather than bending at the waist and needlessly exposing my panty coated buttocks to my audience. My legs felt like lead as I forced myself to turn back around and face the three boys. I desperately wanted to bring my hands up to cover myself but instead I quickly knelt down and picked up my fluffy white pom poms.

I felt the beads of sweat starting to trickle down my forehead as I waited for Jethro to lean over and start the CD player. I felt so terribly exposed. My sports bra was modest enough, but my panties were small and flimsy. I wasn't sure, but I suspected the very top of my pubic hair could well be peering over the top of the waistband.

The noise to 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' suddenly burst out of the stereo, catching me unprepared. In a flail of legs and pom poms I lurched into my routine with as much grace as a newborn giraffe. The boys giggled at my awkwardness and I was red faced. I wanted to run away and hide in my bedroom, but a stubborn streak kept me going.

I tried to blank out my audience and just focus on the music. Somehow I managed to get right through the song without falling over all launching my pom poms into orbit.

I was breathless and could feel the sweat running down my body. It was hot in the house so with the addition of physical exercise and nervous tension I was almost drenched. With hands resting on my hips, chest heaving, I finally focused on my huge audience of three males. For a while they stared back like stunned mullets.

Alfamann
Alfamann
792 Followers