The Hunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cageytee
cageytee
717 Followers

It was all I could do to keep a straight face! Sammy you low life son-of-a-bitch, I got you. Now to finish you off!

"I'll call as soon as I calm down Em." I said as I headed for the door.

"Ken no! Please no! That was all a set up. He was nice to me at first but days later he started on about me getting revenge by having sex with him. He even wanted us to do it in our bed. It annoyed me that he would suggest that and I decided to use him and make it look like we had, to get you to stop bothering the women in the secretarial pool. He only arrived just before you. I didn't even call him until after you told me what time you would be home. You must remember. I called you about 3:00!"

"Em right now I'm too upset to remember anything." I lied.

"You can't just throw away our marriage like this!" she cried.

"It wasn't me who threw it away Em. I'm the husband you refused earlier this week. I'm the husband who came home early and found you in bed, with Sammy just putting his pants back on. It isn't me who threw it away Em."

"I told you it was a set up. I'm sorry. I've made a terrible mess of this but I didn't have sex with Sammy!"

"You're asking me to believe that the one time I get home early and find you in bed, with him just getting dressed, is the only time you fucked him? And even then, you are denying that you've been fucking him at all. Em, even you have to see that's quite a co-incidence."

"But it's true! You have to believe me!"

"Like you believed me before you checked my motel receipt?"

That was a low blow, even for the asshole I was being that night! Once again, I almost gave it all away but I needed Em to be the one to carry out the next part in dealing with Samuel and his nephew.

Em looked devastated.

Well, I thought to myself, I've already been a lowlife so far tonight, I may as well see it through.

"Em, I love you, I do. But I'm having a tough time believing that you haven't slept with Sammy before this. You've been cold to me for a while now. I don't know what to do, but I do know that Sammy has been parading around the office like a peacock lately and now I fear it's because he has cuckolded me. I'm betting he has told a number of the people at work that he's fucking you. I'm not even sure I can return there now. I have no idea what Samuel is thinking about me."

Em went visibly pale at the thought that Sammy may have told people at the office he was fucking her. I could see her mind working overtime. What might he have said to Samuel?

"Please don't go. I'm sorry, more sorry than you could ever know. I swear that no matter how it looks, I never had sex with Sammy and I never intended to. That's why I called you to be sure of what time you would be home. Please Ken, I'll do anything, anything you want, to make up for this. I know I hurt you. I really thought that was you in the picture."

Tears were rolling down her cheeks and once again I felt the urge to confess what I was doing but the thought of that prick actually trying to fuck my wife, in my house, in my own bed, kept me on track!

"Anything I want?" I thought to myself. I'll file that one for future reference. This may be a bonus!

"I remember you calling me Em, but I can't remember if it was to get me home early or to check to make sure you had enough time with that asshole! I just can't remember. I'm going to check into the Marriott. I need to think this through."

My heart was breaking as I went out the door and got into my car, leaving Em's pleas behind me.

"God, please have her take the next step!" I silently prayed.

I drove to the Marriott and checked in. I had stopped at a package store on the way and I was just returning from a trip to the hotel ice machine when the phone rang. It was Samuel!

"YES!" I silently screamed, throwing my clenched fist up in victory.

"Kenny, don't do anything stupid!" he began. "I'm headed for your place to talk to Em. She's pretty upset! I didn't think I'd ever have to say this but I gather that prick of a nephew of mine is behind it. What the hell are you doing in a hotel?"

"Samuel, I'm not going to discuss this right now other than to tell you that when I got home, I found my wife in bed with Sammy just pulling his pants back on. If Em tells you anything other than that, she's lying."

"Oh shit!" was all I heard him say.

About two and a half hours later my phone rang again.

"What room are you in?" Samuel asked without preamble.

"3416."

I had already had two pretty stiff drinks before he arrived, trying to work up the courage to deal with a very disappointed uncle. But before the night was over, Samuel made it pretty clear he knew he and Em had been duped. He said that he could see from everything he now knew, that Sammy had lied. Em was clearly under the impression that Sammy had built that account himself and that I had tried to steal the credit.

Samuel, who had really done all the work, knew that I had exaggerated in favor of Sammy, not against him. It seems that Sammy had also convinced Em that I had been carrying on inappropriately with some of the secretarial pool and that Samuel was seriously thinking of replacing me. Samuel then reluctantly told Em of the rumors I had heard when Sammy first arrived and how he hadn't believed me.

Samuel looked at me with the most serious expression I've ever seen and said, "Son, I talked to Em a lot tonight and what I learned about my nephew upset me a great deal, but I'm not as upset as your wife. I was taken in by Sammy, and so was she, but I believe that in her own way, she used Sammy and not the other way around. I don't believe she ever fucked him, nor did she intend to. She just led him to the bedroom in time for you to arrive and find them thinking that might shock you into ending what she thought was your fooling around. If I recall, she didn't even use your bed."

"Yeah! It was the guestroom."

"Go home to your wife Son. I talked to Sammy and pretty much have all the facts now. I'll send him packing first thing in the morning. We apparently have a stock clerk position in the Green Bay yards. He can have that if he wants but he's never coming around here again."

That was what I needed from Samuel. Now I had to go home and confess to Em.

"Oh thank God!" she called out when I walked through the door shortly after 1:00AM. She looked so forlorn that my conscience began to rip me apart.

"What have I done to you? I'm so sorry. I love you Kenny, I do. I'm so sorry I listened to Sammy. I'm sorry I didn't trust you when I should have. Please forgive me and let me make it up to you. I'll do anything you ask Kenny! Anything! Please tell me you're home to stay!"

"Em, I love you and for what it's worth I forgive you but, things are not as simple as that." I said as I braced myself to tell her what an awful thing I had done to her to get her to find out for herself that Sammy was a slimeball and to have Samuel see it too. Now, given how obvious it was that she had used him herself, I could see that it may not have been necessary for me to do it like I did.

On hearing me say I loved her and forgave her, she rushed into my arms and kissed me passionately, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth and dueling with mine. I could feel arousal surging through my body as Em wasn't normally like this and we had abstained due to my need to be tested and then her subsequent refusals.

Talk about a moral dilemma!

She broke the kiss and began to slide down my body, stopping long enough to undo my belt and pull my jeans and underwear down to my ankles. My arousal was complete in spite of my nagging conscience, but this time my conscience led me to say, "Em, you don't have to do this!"

She stood and looked into my eyes. She seemed sad, perhaps even frightened, and I knew I needed to tell her the truth. However, before I could begin she said, "Kenny, I need this. You have forgiven me but I need this to forgive myself! I know there have been things in our lovemaking that you wanted to do and wanted me to do. Please, please give me a chance to make this up to you and forgive myself. Please!"

And with that she took my swollen cock into her mouth and began to suck on it.

I think that if I were analytical about it, I would have to say that her skills weren't all that great, but I was so excited from my abstinence and even more so, that this woman whom I loved so much, would do it for me, that I pushed my raving conscience aside and let her continue. After nearly bringing me off and me warning her I was about to cum, she stopped and looked up at me with pleading eyes and said, "Tell me how you want me to do it."

"You're doing wonderfully Babe." I said, almost out of breath.

She smiled a little and went back to her cocksucking and moments later I gently pushed her to let her know I was on the verge.

"Hnnnn. Hnnnn." She hummed, with my cock still in her mouth, simultaneously letting me know she was going to have me cum in her mouth and putting me over the top!

My legs would barely hold me up and she tenaciously continued to milk my cock until I was too weak to stand. I slumped into our hallway chair.

"Em, that was fantastic!" I whispered, barely able to get my breath.

"I love you." I continued, as I pulled her up and kissed her, tasting myself. I could feel her tense up as I did, but as the kiss lasted, she relaxed, then became quite passionate again.

When we finally broke the kiss and our breathing returned to normal, I began once again, "Em,"

"Kenny, please," she interrupted, "please let's not talk about anything else tonight. Please don't say anything other than what you want me to do and knowI want to do it for you,for us. Please let's talk about the rest of it another time."

I am weak!

In spite of my need to tell her the truth I'm going to put it off a bit.

This I cannot turn down.

After asking her to come to our bed naked, I took her in my arms and kissed her, then held her as I said, "Em, that was the most fantastic lovemaking I have ever had. I want to hold you for a while then have my way with you again before we sleep."

Her enthusiastic kiss was her answer.

After several minutes of hugging and kissing and some gentle stroking of her breasts, I could feel her arousal and that only fueled mine. I kissed her neck, shoulders and breasts, stopping long enough to suckle on each nipple for a while. What an amazing feeling to have each nipple become hard as my tongue lashed at it. As soon as I kissed her bellybutton and twirled my tongue in it, Em realized where I was headed.

"Kenny, this is supposed to be me doing things for you."

"Then shut up Em and do this for me. Lie there and let me do it. This IS what I want." I said, looking up over her magnificent breasts into her eyes.

Her smile was odd. I couldn't tell if it was her being resigned to letting me do what I wanted or . . . something else!

I continued my trip "south" trailing my tongue over Em's well toned body and was pleased immensely when she spread her legs as I reached "home base". I pushed up and over her leg, laying on my stomach between her legs and began to trail my tongue all around the outside, occasionally licking right up the middle. On the very few times she had let me get this far before, she had had a bit too much to drink. This time she was stone cold sober and her body reactions, unaffected by the alcohol, were vivid indeed. I knew her clit would swell and become prominent but I didn't know that it would become this large.

As I latched on to it and sucked it, at first slowly, then more furiously until her whole body shuddered and she cried out "Kenny I love you!" cumming more forcefully than I could ever recall.

When I calmed down enough to do so, I set the record straight. "Em, I do love to do that to you. Don't assume it's meant only for you."

"Yes Dear!" she said kissing me.

We laid there for quite a while enjoying the aftermath, or at least as much as I could, knowing that sooner or later I was going to have to tell her what I had done, when she said, "I know I have no right to ask you for anything right now but there's one thing I'd like."

"Em, after what we just did, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you!"

"Good! Kenny, I really enjoyed what we just did and I still want to make it up to you by having you tell me and show me the things you want me to do, but please, can we leave off talking about anything to do with my stupidity for at least a week. I'm really embarrassed about what I did and I just don't want to talk it out just now. I want to show you how much I love you and how much I appreciate your forgiveness. I'll gladly be your slave for the week."

Not in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that my wife would actually plead with me to allow her to fulfill my own desires. The look in her eyes made her the best actress in the world or someone who truly wanted to have me show and tell her what my sexual fantasies were. In moments I had made my deal with my own conscience.

Next Saturday night, one week from now, I would tell Em that, although drugged, thatwas me in the picture, Idid apparently have sex with someone Sammy set me up with, that I had sought some comforting hugs and kisses but had avoided sex with her until I could be sure I hadn't picked up anything nasty, thatI knew she hadn't fucked Sammy and thatI pretended to leave her in the hopes she would contact Samuel and start him on the road to dealing with his nephew.

But, as this had the potential to damage our relationship or maybe even end it, I was going to enjoy the hell out of this week!

We slept until late Saturday afternoon when I was awakened by another blowjob. This time Em stopped frequently to ask if I liked this or that and she was soon doing it as well as I could imagine it could be done. After a while, I asked her to mount me and when she did, I played with her tits rolling the nipples between my thumbs and forefingers until they were hard as rocks. Then I slipped my hand down to where we were joined and rubbed my thumb on her once again hard clitoris. I sensed she was resisting me and whispered, "Just let it come Babe!" and in moments her orgasm overtook her and immediately triggered my own.

After resting for a while, we showered together for the first time in our lives and went downstairs for a bite to eat. A thought struck me.

"Hey Babe, how about we put on our best and have a late dinner at the club?"

She didn't keep me waiting long that night but even if she had, it would have been worth it."

"Emily Dalston, you are undoubtedly the most beautiful woman in the world and I am the luckiest guy to be able to take you out and show you off."

Her whole being shone as she smiled at my most sincere compliment! She modeled a red cocktail dress that molded itself to her body from just above the knees to just above her breasts with a very nice looking cleavage displayed in between.

Dinner was great and Em certainly attracted a great deal of attention from most others there. Several times I had the opportunity to tell her how great she looked. She is a great dancer and I love to dance, so we had a wonderful time. After a while, we went into the lounge and over coffee and liqueurs, Em whispered in my ear, "I'm your slave remember. Tell to do something naughty."

I remember one other night when she was more than a little inebriated, when I had tried to get her to remove her bra and panties for the drive home. I didn't get anywhere that time so I decided to try again.

She smiled at my request and stood up taking her bag to the ladies room, returning several minutes later wearing a mischievous grin.

We finished our drinks, signed the chit and headed for the parking lot where, after opening her door for her, I slipped my arms around from behind, inside her dress and felt her bare nipples become hard against the palm of my hands. As she sat in her seat, I kissed her on the shoulder and whispered, "You are beautiful Em. I love you!".

On the way home I put my hand on her bare thigh and gently stroked her, working my way up to her pussy. She quickly pulled her dress up to her hips and spread her legs to accommodate me and I was soon fingering her, having found her to be quite wet and aroused. I was taken back by how quickly she reached orgasm.

As she came down from that high, she leaned against my shoulder. After a short while she pulled down my zipper and fished my rapidly hardening cock out of my pants and gently stroked me the rest of the way home.

Once in the door, I took her in my arms and kissed her somewhat gently, wanting her to see and feel that this was not only lust, but love too.

Then lust took over.

"I want to fuck you while you are still wearing that dress." I whispered in her ear.

I could see her in the semidarkness as she pulled away from me, slipped the straps off her shoulders, freeing her tits, then walked to the back of the big easy chair, bent over it, spread her legs and pulled up the back of the dress.

I stripped in record time and my steel hard cock led me across the room where I plunged in from behind. Visions of her stroking my cock in the car on the way home, her kissing me, and the naughtiness of having her over the chair like this, all conspired to push me over the top and I soon came, deep within her. We slumped to the floor out of breath and happy.

We showered together for the second time in our lives, dried each other off and entwined ourselves in our bed as we drifted of into a contented sleep.

Sunday morning I tried to return the favor from awakening Saturday and wake her with my mouth on her pussy. It worked well except that she was already awake and spread herself to accommodate me. I said someday I would really wake her that way and she said she'd be happy to let me keep trying.

I have died and gone to heaven!

After breakfast we dressed and went back to the club for nine holes. There we met John and Mary Stolden and ended up playing 18 with them and enjoying it immensely. Em played very well and it occurred to me that I should have been paying more attention. I loved the wonderful smile she gave me when I was able to compliment her playing.

We ended up staying for dinner with our friends and set up a date to play again in two weeks. I had a brief fling with my conscience again just then because it occurred to me that we may not be talking to each other two weeks from now, but I let it pass.

We made slow gentle love that night and given that I had cum several times already through the weekend, it lasted quite long.

Monday and Tuesday I left the office early. On Monday we went and did some grocery shopping together and on Tuesday, Em said she would like to buy some new clothing and would I come and let her know what I liked. I've never been in a woman's lingerie shop before but we were having so much fun together that I never felt uncomfortable.

We had a great night having her model her new lingerie and we fucked ourselves to exhaustion afterward.

The rest of the week went by without much more lovemaking but with us doing more things together. We finally got around to digging out the small garden she wanted under the bay window and we visited her cousin Marge who had moved to a town nearby several weeks ago.

Then it was Saturday!

Over a late lunch at our kitchen table I began, "Em, I kept my promise and we didn't talk about anything related to our issues with Sammy for a week, but now it's time." I began.

The smile on her face fell.

"Do we have too?" she asked.

"Yes Em, we do!"

"I never fucked him . . I, " she began before I interrupted

"I know that Em. I'm the one who has to confess now."

Em looked startled, then obvious concern spread across her face. I couldn't read that look and tension flooded my chest.

cageytee
cageytee
717 Followers