The Hunger Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we still at war? You're scaring me," Azelia said.

"Yes. It's why I left America. Oh, we don't have the epic battles of our legends. The only way to kill Us is to burn our bodies to a charred husk. A lot of it these days looks like arson, electrical fires, that sort of thing. My departed life-mate, Alexandra, was killed in a vehicle accident. It was the Others."

"How do you know?"

"She was hit by a gasoline tank truck. It rammed her car, half ran over it. Gas was pouring out of the belly of the tanker all over the wreckage my life-mate was pinned in. There were sparks. When it was over, there wasn't much of her to bury."

"Oh, John, I'm so sorry!" Azelia cried.

"Witnesses said the truck came out of nowhere, which was probably accurate. No remains were found in the cab. It was unmanned. There was an investigation, and they eventually said the driver bailed and ran, but I knew. She knew. She told me as she died."

"Oh God, John! You were there?"

"No, my love, no. I was thirty miles away in a recording studio. Life-mates learn to understand how each other thinks, just like mortal couples do after a while. We just take it a lot further. Many life-mates can talk to each other freely from half a globe away. All we have to do is listen. I heard her panic in my mind. She knew what was going to happen as soon as she saw the truck. She saw the cab was empty. There were some Others standing on the sidewalk, watching the fuel pour through the torn roof of her car. Then, I heard her agony."

"What did you do?"

I looked at my new life-mate and saw the tears in her eyes, much like in my own. "I grieved. For a while, I tried to convince myself that it was a bad dream, or that I had lost my mind. I guess I may have, for a time. Then, I wanted revenge. I contacted some old friends and asked for their help. I got what I wanted. When it was over, I rested. I toured the country, knowing I might need to leave. Soon, the signs were there. Some Others were looking for me. That's why I'm here."

"Could they have followed you?" Azelia asked.

"They will, at some point, I imagine. That is one of the reasons I want to meet with the Duke."

The waiter returned with our drinks. Azelia wrinkled her nose when he spoke to her. "For you, my lovely lady," he crooned. "And my good sir, do you want black pepper in your drink?"

"No, I'll grind it. I know how he likes it. You're busy. It's fine," Azelia said, grabbing the pepper-mill possessively and shooing the waiter away.

I stifled my laughter until he was gone. "You little minx! You were about to tell him you wouldn't suck his half-dead dick for all the tea in China, weren't you?"

"He was repulsive. He was trying to glamorize me, for fuck's sake! Yes, that's exactly what I was going.... Wait! You read my mind?" Azelia asked.

"In time, we will be able to communicate quite freely without words," I said. "You don't realize you're doing it yet, but you projected your remark to me about the drummer, too. I knew you wanted him before you said it."

"I've always been attracted to the goth types. I just think he looks yummy."

"Hopefully he is, my darling. I caught a whiff of the keyboardist. Jasmine and honey." My gut growled slightly with The Hunger.

"I heard that!" Azelia giggled. "My belly's going to start talking too, if I look at him too long."

The band finished their set. "Excuse me for a moment, dear. I must talk to someone," I said.

"Sure," she replied. "Is everything all right?"

"Yes, yes. I think I see someone I know." I got up and hurried toward the restrooms. I saw him in the mirror at the sinks. "Conor? Conor Jordan?" I asked the slender blond man.

He looked up, surprise on his face. "Aengus? Is that you?"

"How are you, my friend?" I asked.

Conor quickly dried his hands so he could shake mine. "Wonderful, now that I see you. We heard about poor Alexandra, and then you disappeared. That must have been horrible for you. Everyone was worried."

"It was bad for a while. I'll never forget her. We knew it could happen -- that the Others might find us. When she was no more, I went into hiding for a few years, but then I realized Alexandra wouldn't have wanted me to age alone. Would you like to meet my new life-mate?"

"Meet? Or eat?" Conor leered.

"Behave. Where's Natasha? I haven't seen her in a century," I said, as I led my friend back to our table.

"Girls' night out. She and few of her girlfriends go out whoring around about once a month, so I always go somewhere to feed, alone."

"Azelia, my dear, meet a very old friend, Conor Jordan."

She looked at him, and then back at me. "He's one of Us!"

"I said he was old. He was born one year to the day after I was. He was 'made' at the Duke's castle, the same as me."

"Actually, it was under the light of the moon in the formal gardens. I didn't even know girls did that when she unfastened my breeches," Conor laughed. "Azelia, my dear, is old Aengus taking good care of you? How long have you been life-mates?"

"Only since last night," Azelia blushed.

"I thought you smelled nice and fresh," Conor grinned.

"Steady, you old dog," I said to Conor. "We're here to hunt, not to feed you."

The band was returning to the stage. Conor followed Azelia's line of sight to the drummer. "Go get him, tigress. He won't know what hit him, even though his girlfriend is a feeder."

"A feeder?" Azelia asked.

"Ah, that explains it," I said. "There are mortals who have been fed upon by Us multiple times. They become willing prey, thrilling in the safe and intense sex we provide them. No wonder her nipples got hard when she saw me. She wants me to feed on her."

"Have a good dinner, you two," Conor leered. "I'll let you two to your fun. Azelia, I hope to see more of you in the future. A lot more." He walked away as the music started.

By the end of the night, poor Azelia was squirming in her chair. It got worse when the drummer came over to us. "My girlfriend, Chloe, and I wondered if you'd like to stop by for a bit. Sort of an after-party. My name is Sean."

"We'd be delighted. I'm John, and this is my new bride, Azelia."

"Chloe will bring the car around."

* * * * *

It was a short drive to their place. Azelia and I sat in the back, holding hands, our stomachs growling loudly. I wondered if Chloe understood that her woman-scent was making me very, very hard. Azelia smelled like she was dripping from the spicy, woody man-smell of Sean.

They took us into a dimly-lit room with two sofas and offered us wine. Chloe turned on some soft music. There was no question in her mind, apparently, of what was going to happen. She went upstairs to change, and came back down in a sheer black gown. We could easily see the hard nipples on her small, high breasts, and the wisp of black lace that served as a thong. She walked to Azelia and knelt in front of her to work on the laces of her bustier.

"Let's get this party started. I want both of you," Chloe said.

"I want him first," Azelia said, pointing to Sean as her breasts were revealed. "I'll get to you later." She kissed the slender girl's nipples through the thin fabric. "My John here will keep you entertained."

Azelia stood, her large, proud breasts swaying slightly as she moved. She unfastened her skirt, and walked over to where Sean was sitting. "Look at me, Sean. Take that stupid collar off and prepare to get your dick sucked."

Tiny Chloe was already mounted on my face, the unusual jasmine/honey taste of her rich on my tongue. Her smooth-shaven outer lips were soft, the inner ones warm and moist. Her gasps were matched by Sean's moans from the other sofa.

In time, Chloe fed me well, her fluids slick and sweet in my mouth. Sean did the same for Azelia.

Still shaking from her last cum, Chloe climbed off me and got me undressed. My manhood stood tall and hard, waiting for her. She did not disappoint. Her mouth engulfed me, her small, strong hands encasing what her lips could not. Azelia and Sean watched for a while from the other sofa, she licking her lips, and Sean grinning a tired smile.

"I think your man likes her technique," Sean observed.

"You didn't like mine?" Azelia asked.

"I never said that, love," the drummer replied, pulling Azelia back against himself and squeezing her big luscious breasts.

"I want to taste her, too," Azelia said, standing and pulling the drummer to his feet. She knelt behind the naked goth girl on the floor, grabbed her slender ass cheeks, parted them gently, and buried her face in the keyboardist's wetness.

Sean stood behind them, his vitality obviously returning. "May I?" he asked, gesturing toward my life-mate's up-turned ass.

"I believe you should ask her. Your girlfriend is sucking my cock, so it's all right with me," I said.

Azelia paused from her meal to say to Sean, "Not in my ass. That's for John later tonight. Fuck me, but take it slow at first. I was a virgin last night."

"Damn!" Sean muttered as he fondled my beloved's shapely ass. He slapped his cock against her a few times, smeared it with her juices, and slowly entered her. As he advanced, Azelia renewed her assault on Chloe's bald little cunt, encouraging her to take me deeper.

I came first, rope after rope of my product bathing the keyboardist's throat as she forced herself onto me. When I was spent, she licked me clean, pinching her own little nipples as my Azelia fucked her with her tongue. Sean was now plowing my life-mate deeply, his fingers digging into the flesh of her buttocks.

When Chloe sank to the floor, done for now, Azelia straightened her back, giving Sean full access to her amazing breasts. "Don't cum inside me. I want to drink you again," she whispered.

She took another feeding from him, and I dined well on both the girls again. Azelia cleaned my spunk from Chloe's tired pussy, and I filled my woman twice myself. We called a cab to go back to our hotel when our hosts were sated.

There was a note slipped under our door. I recognized the wax seal immediately. I broke it and read the words within.

"My dear," I said, "Tomorrow you will meet the duke."

* * * * *

To be continued...