The Hunger Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers

With that in mind, I looked through my overnight bag for something appropriate for the occasion. My selection was limited to the few items I had brought along, almost as an after thought. I settled on a black silk teddy that had detachable garter straps. It had a thong back and I always thought my ass looked good in it. The plunging top and under-wire cups also made my cleavage look good. I retrieved the hose and heels I had worn the night before and they were added to the ensemble. Checking myself in the full length mirror I decided that I definitely looked fuckable. Happy with myself, I turned and found Sharon struggling with the lacings on a waist cincher. I quickly offered my help. She asked me to tighten the lacing a couple of times until I was amazed that she could breath. Her waist was cinched in tight, and I was somewhat mesmerized by how it altered her shape. I helped her attach hose to the garters and she added a shelf type bra that did a wonderful job of presenting her breasts for any that cared to behold their beauty. She stepped into a pair of heels. A quick look in the mirror and a final adjustment of her breasts in the bra and she was ready for whatever the evening had to offer. She offered me a silky robe to wear while we drove over to the party which I accepted.

Jim joined us and gave a whistle as he saw us in our lingerie. "There are some swingers that need to watch out tonight. There are a couple of very sexy ladies on the prowl," he growled.

Jim put on a silk jock strap that I thought showed off his package and muscular ass at its best. Sharon and I went to the now empty bathroom to touch up our make up, including our "cock sucker" lipstick, before we left. She had prepared a bag with a few things to take to the party. I wasn't entirely sure what it contained other then the douche and a couple of wraps she said we could change into later if we wanted to. We also went to the liquor cabinet and grabbed a few bottles to take to the party. I chose a bottle of Chablis that would be enough for me. I didn't really want to get to drunk and make a fool out of myself.

Jim joined us for a minute and said, "Sharon, I can't find my party pills. Have you seen them?"

"Yea, look in the medicine cabinet in our bathroom where they always are," she replied, giving me a look of frustration.

"Party pills?" I asked.

"Yea, he takes a Cialis before a party. He says its his concession to age so he can keep up with the young guys," she replied.

"Ohhh, OK. I never thought about that. It sure doesn't seem like he needs any help along those lines. He sure didn't last night," I said.

"He doesn't really. I think it's just a matter of being there is he does need it. If the party goes on longer than expected it might help him get it up one more time. He doesn't want to leave any ladies disappointed that they didn't get their turn with him. He does tend to be very popular at parties," she replied with a giggle.

Smiling, I said, "I can see why. He's pretty popular with me."

"Jim is usually good for at least two or three times at a party, which is pretty damn good for a guy his age. With the Cialis he's more confident or the third time, and usually a fourth time."

"Wow!" I replied. "That's more then most guys I have been with 20 years younger than him."

"Yes, my Jim is quite the sexual athlete," she giggled. "He says he has to be to keep up with."

"I can see his point there," I replied, giving Sharon a wink.

We rejoined Jim and after gathering up everything, including the queso, we loaded the golf cart and set off to Amy & Mike's. The butterflies were fluttering in my stomach as we bounced along the pathways of the camp. My nervousness was only exceeded by my excitement. One thing was certain; it would be a night I would never forget. The hunger had been lying dormant, but had returned and I felt its excitement coursing through my body. It was like an adrenaline high. The excitement I felt was only slightly tempered by my nervousness. As we got closer to Amy and Mike's house the hunger was increasingly winning out over the nervousness.

Please stay tuned for Chapter 4 of The Hunger for the details of Kim's night at the party. Please take a moment to vote and if you enjoyed this story, please check out my other stories as well.

CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers