The Hunger Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
521 Followers

"Just relax now. I'm going to stretch and open you up some so Mike won't hurt you going in," she said. As she was speaking, I felt Mike pull out of my pussy to allow Sharon more room to work.

I realized that the cool feeling was lubricant that Sharon had applied to my ass. The feeling of it was soon joined by one of Sharon's fingers as she spread it around and slowly began to work it into my anal sphincter. I made a conscious effort to relax. 'So far, so good,' I thought. We had done this sort of thing before and I was comfortable with it.

Sharon's finger slowly slid in to the second knuckle. She stroked it slowly in and out, allowing me to adjust. I had taken a single finger several times and this was not a problem. I felt myself becoming aroused by the feeling of her finger in my ass. Her finger was soon joined by a second. I again concentrated on trying to relax as the second slid in. I could feel myself being stretched somewhat, but not uncomfortably so. Sharon again set up a stroking rhythm in my ass.

I was distracted for a moment by a new sound. I looked back over my shoulder and saw Amy on her knees, sucking Mike, slurping on his cock and preparing him for my ass while was myself being prepared. 'This is team work at its best,' I thought. I reached between my legs and teased my neglected clit with a finger as Sharon continued to prep me.

I was really getting into the feeling of Sharon's fingers fucking my ass when I felt a third begin to press against the ring of my sphincter. "Try pushing out, sorta like you are going to the bathroom," I heard Amy offer between slurps on Mike's cock. I followed Amy's advice and felt Sharon's finger slide in. I felt really full with three of her fingers buried in my bottom. I decided I liked the feeling and it wasn't long before she was fucking me once again, her fingers sliding in and out of my bottom relatively easily. She began to twist them in my rear opening, her knuckles stretching me further. My level of arousal was rapidly building again, helped by the increased pace of my finger on my once again swollen clit. I realized that I had unconsciously begun to push my hips back into Sharon's hand, driving her fingers deeper into my ass.

"OK, do you think you are ready for the main event?" Sharon asked in a hushed tone.

"Mmmmm, yea, I think so," I replied, murmuring.

"OK Mike, you're on. Don't disappoint me, giver her one of your best," Sharon said, giggling almost childishly, her face sporting an almost wicked grin. Again, I was embarrassed, and at the same time amazed, by the banter.

I heard a different sort of slurping sound and looked over my shoulder and realized that Amy was covering her husband's already wet cock with a layer of lube. Sharon rolled me over and Amy directed Mike to lie on his back to the center of the bed. Sharon again guided me to straddle his hips, facing away from him, and she applied a fresh coating of lube on my asshole. I felt his cock slip between the cheeks of my ass. Sharon's hands pried my ass cheeks apart and Amy guided her husband's cock to my anal rose. After Amy had directed him to his target, Mike took over holding my ass open and Sharon leaned over next to me, her mouth kissing my neck before she whispered some last minute coaching to me.

"This isn't the best position for anal, but it will allow you take him at your own pace. Just remember to try to relax and push out as you take him. Just take your time, there is no rush," she whispered while her hand caressed my back soothingly.

A strange set of emotions and thoughts were flowing through my mind. I felt sort of odd being in this situation. Not only was I about to have my ass fucked for the first time by a man I had only known for few hours, but it was being done with the assistance of two other women, one of whom was his wife, the other being a woman that was my new lover, and towards whom I had begun to feel an increasing level of affection. This was a scenario that I would have never imagined in my wildest fantasies. However, this wasn't fantasy, it was real life. Overall I was flooded with a mixture of incongruous feelings: anticipation, excitement, fear, dread, and above all arousal. I recall thinking that these feelings were not all that different then those that I vaguely remember feeling when I took a boy between my legs for the first time, so long ago.

"Whenever you are ready, go ahead," Sharon whispered.

With her encouragement I settled my hips and felt the first bit of pressure against my ass. My heart seemed to be pounding, ready to jump of my chest. Amy held his cock head in place as it speared into the muscular ring of my anal sphincter. The feeling was a bit odd, pressure, burning, a bit of pain, but also more then a little pleasure. Over and above all this, I felt a certain form of accomplishment and satisfaction in my ability to take Mike's cock in my ass. As his cock head popped past my sphincter, I could feel my ring close around it. I continued to slowly slide down on him and the feeling turned more towards one of extreme fullness, an increasingly wonderful fullness. I was fixated on the feelings coursing through me. I was somewhat jolted back into reality by the feeling of Amy's finger on my clit, her help in guiding Mike no longer needed. Amy was lending a helping hand in another way. Sharon was acting as my coach. She continued a series of supportive comments to me, murmuring in my ear and serving as moral support while caressing my back with one hand and a breast in the other.

Finally I felt my ass settle on Mike's hips, his cock fully embedded in my ass. I let out a small gasp as I fully absorbed the feeling for the first time. "Yea baby," Sharon whispered, "You did real well. How do you feel?"

Her remark forced me to take stock of how I did feel. Part of my psyche had been focused on the simple act of penetration before. Now I could be a little more analytical.

"Full, I feel really full. Sorta strange, but I think I like it," I replied.

"I know what you mean. It can be a little odd at first, but you haven't felt anything yet," she said. "Try moving a little. Slow and shallow at first, and then just go with what feels good."

"Yea, you haven't felt anything yet," Amy giggled next to me. "Mike, how does her ass feel?"

"Incredible, hot and tight, almost as good as yours," he groaned.

"Aaahhh, you say the sweetest things, even when I know you are fibbing a little," Amy giggled once again. Mike responded with a very masculine chuckle of his own. I was conscious of their banter, but only remotely. My mind was clouded with the emotions and sensations of the moment. I would later reflect on them as I relived this experience in my mind and realize that this sort of openness was something I wouldn't mind having in my own life.

I began to bounce slowly on top of Mike. The movement of my ass up and down the hard cock buried in my ass set off a series of sparks that felt like they were shooting from ass. My range of movement became increasingly greater and faster until I was able to fully fuck myself on him. My excitement grew in proportion to my movements. Part of it was the physical sensation to be sure, but also, and maybe even more importantly, was the thrill of doing something so new, different, and I suppose "nasty." Anal sex had always been one of those dark, deep fantasies, that you had a hard time admitting to yourself, much less to your closest girlfriend. It was not something that "good girls" do. I was rapidly becoming conscious of the fact that I was not a good girl and was much happier when I let out the bad girl within me to play. Now I was living it, experiencing it, and perhaps surprisingly, reveling in it.

My mental and physical reverie was disturbed by Sharon speaking, "Ready for some more," she asked.

"Uuuhhh, yea, what did you have in mind?" I replied.

Sharon guided my body once again. She pushed my body forward, with Mike still fully embedded deep in my rectum, from an upright position to a doggy position. Mike for his part moved fluidly along with my movements, retracting his legs so that he was kneeling behind me. When we were once again situated, he followed Sharon's lead and began to slowly stroke in and out of my bottom. For the first time I felt what it was like to have my ass fully taken by a man. His strokes started off slow and shallow but suddenly became more insistent as he reacted to my moans and the movement of my hips as I strove to take him deeper and harder in my ass. To his credit, he responded marvelously to my desires. We fucked like a well lubricated machine. Once again, Amy's fingers were playing across my clit and the sweet sensations from them served as an excellent counter point to the raw, pounding sensations elicited by her husband's fucking my ass.

I found myself losing myself in the sensations that shot through my body like bolts of lightning. It was raw, lusty, primal sex. It was definitely not the tamer, more cerebral sex that had come to dominate my sex life in recent years. This was shaking my preconceived assumptions of what sex, and my sexuality, was to its very core.

I felt myself approaching orgasm. The sweet climb to release was slowly but surely happening. I somehow realized it was going to be a doozy. Sharon and Amy were lying next to me now, both continuing to stroke my body. Both continued to speak to me and their words only added to my growing lust. Their strategy and intention in doing so was clear.

"Do you like my husband's cock fucking your ass?" Amy asked.

"Yes, yes, oh god yes. It's so good," I managed to groan in reply.

"Are you going to come for us Kim?" Sharon asked.

"Uuuuhhh, yessss, soon, so close," I moaned.

"I told you that Mike was the perfect man to take your anal cherry. See what I mean now?" she said.

"Yesssss, so good, fucking me so good," I said. I almost didn't recognize my own voice.

"Fuck her harder Mike. She needs it to put her over the edge," Amy instructed.

"Cum for us Kim, it'll be so good," Sharon chimed in.

Mike picked up the pace and ferocity of his thrusts into my ass. The room echoed with the sound of his hips making contact with my ass. I heard another sound as well. It took me a while to recognize it. It was my own cries of pleasure. Those too were almost unrecognizable as being my own. Something had been released in me in a form that was previously unknown. I suppose you could call it my primal sexuality. That part that usually stays locked away in the lizard brain, inhibited by social conventions that we call civilized behavior. Those Victorian constraints had been discarded. In some small analytical corner of my conscious mind I found it hard to believe that I could accept the almost savage sex I was experiencing. The lizard brain part of my mind relished it.

I vaguely recall hearing Amy's words, "Cum Mike, cum in Kim's ass, fill her up." Mike's own raspy, yet definitely masculine groans, were serving as an accompaniment to my own. I could feel his cock swelling and throbbing and I realized he was close to his own orgasm as well. The feeling of his hot sperm showering my bowels was the trigger that set off my own climatic release.

My ass clamped down on him as my orgasmic convulsion hit me like a sledge hammer. My pussy shuddered through sympathetic tremors of its own and I vaguely recall the sensation of my juices splashing back onto my pussy as I showered Amy's hand with my ejaculation. Sharon's fingers clamped down tightly on my nipple but that sensation was almost lost in the milieu of the other very intense sensations that flowed through my body like liquid lava. My entire body shook with strong tremors, almost as if I was having a seizure. I slumped forward onto my belly, trapping Amy's hand under me. Mike followed me, his hard cock still buried in my still trembling ass and still pumping out the last few spurts of his seed into my colon.

I can't say that I really passed out, but it was pretty darn close. My level of awareness of my surroundings was certainly decreased. I recall feeling Amy and Sharon extracting their hands from beneath me and the feeling of Mike's cock start to slowly shrink in my ass. I just laid there, lost in the after glow of my orgasm, my body still quivering as the after shocks continued to rumble through me. Sometime later, I have no idea how long, I felt Mike pull out of me. The sudden feeling of emptiness was a shock and not one I found all that enjoyable. While I was exhausted, I was left feeling a need for something else, something more. My addiction was starting to take full bloom.

My personal hand maidens were soon attending to me. I became slightly more aware of my surroundings and felt a cool washcloth cleaning my ass and pussy. It was Sharon attending to me. Amy was using another wash cloth to wipe the perspiration from my back. They rolled me over and repeated the process. I saw Mike sitting in a nearby chair, looking almost as wiped out as I felt. Sharon picked up my head and rested it in her lap. She fed me some water and only then did I realize how raw and dry my mouth and throat felt. I was slowly returning to the here and now.

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and turned my head a little to see Jim standing there with a big goofy smirk on his face. He had apparently been present for at least the end of the performance. I had not even noticed him there being that I had was so lost in the experience with my partners. Sharon later told me he had showed up about halfway through, after hearing my screams. He was taking a break from partying elsewhere in the house and decided to come see what was going on with Sharon and me. I'm sure his thoughts centered on when he would have an opportunity to sample my ass. While one part of me welcomed that idea, another part was scared by the idea of my new lover's much more significant girth buried in my small hole. I tucked that concern away to be dealt with at another time.

I looked up into Sharon's eyes and she smiled back down at me. "Well, what do you think? Did you enjoy yourself?" she asked.

"Yea, I think you could say that. I'm just really wiped out right now. My body feels like jelly," I replied.

"Well, when you are ready, we'll get you up and get some more fluids and maybe a little food in you to see if we can get you refreshed. The night is still young," she said, her smile almost contagious.

After what I had just gone through I couldn't imagine the possibility of more. I felt like a rag doll with the stuffing removed. I was later to find her words and experienced advice to be almost prophetic. The night was in fact still young.

Please stay tuned for Chapter 5 of The Hunger for the continuing details of Kim's first party. Please take a moment to vote if you enjoyed this story. Please check out my other stories as well. Stay tuned at this same bat time and bat channel. Thank you.

CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
521 Followers