The Hunger Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers

Amy stood in front of me, shaking her head. She announced that the plug was "not good enough" to go with the rest of the outfit and that she had just the thing that I could borrow. She told me to hang on, that she had an idea and departed, leaving me alone with Sharon. We chit chatted for a while. The discussion mainly revolved around how hot she thought I was and similar comments. Her comments helped bolster the confidence that I was lacking at the moment and I was very grateful for her support. I was mainly concerned that I had gone a little overboard, but Sharon quickly put those issues to rest.

Amy returned and was holding the most beautiful plug I had ever seen. It was like a piece of artistic jewelry and was the perfect accent to adorn my ass. It even matched my corset! Much better suited to the purpose then the boring, flesh colored silicone material of my plug. It was metal and had a large sapphire colored jewel embedded in the base. Sharon voiced her agreement and approval of the choice of the plug. Working together, they soon had my silicone plug removed and the new metal one in its place. The metal felt cold in my warm ass but it quickly warmed and the difference was soon not as noticeable.

Sharon told me to walk around and make sure everything was "going to work together." I walked around the room. While I had worn a plug several times before, this was the first time while wearing heels. The combination of the heavier metal plug and the heels was a killer. I was forced to clinch it even tighter then usual with my jutting ass. My arousal was increased a notch or two and this fact was made more then apparent by the two prominent peaks made by my engorged nipples. The heels, plug, and corset combined to make me very aware of my body and how excited I was. I was certainly not what you would call comfortable, but this only added to the overall effect.

My nervousness spiked again as the reality of what I was about to dive into approached. I forced myself to remain calm and focused on the fact that I trusted Sharon. While I did not know Ken and Lynn well, Sharon did, and I was confident of the fact that she would not let me get into something with them that I was not capable of handling and enjoying.

Sharon pronounced that it was time for a fashion show and I was paraded into the living room for Jim and Mike's approval. My arrival was met with a more than adequate chorus of appreciative remarks by the men. It was nice that they appreciated how I looked. Again, my confidence was bolstered. Sharon had always told me that being desired was the ultimate aphrodisiac and this comment certainly rang true. Desire was clearly evident in Mike and Jim's eyes. To some degree it was bitter sweet. Here I was parading in front of my lover, seeing his desire, while at the same time waiting to be picked up and taken away by other future lovers that were little more then a casual acquaintance. I was left with a strange feeling by this thought that I forced it into the back of my mind for later consideration. I resolved to just enjoy the moment and deal with the mental shit later. It was clear that both Sharon and Jim were happy for me and I didn't want to ruin the moment for me, or for them.

As that thought faded, there was a knock at the door. "Showtime," I thought. A sudden wave of excitement and almost paralyzing nervousness shot through me.

Sharon answered the door and a smiling Ken appeared. He seemed to be as impressed as Jim and Mike with my appearance. I took a second to re-familiarize myself with Ken himself. He was the same "Norse God" that I remembered from the party: tall, fit, blond haired, bearded, and blue eyed. His outfit was a good indication of the kind of evening I was expecting. He wore a pair of black leather pants, a black poet shirt, and a black leather vest. I realized this was as "dressed up" as most people ever got at the camp but at the same time it set the tone for the evening. I do have to admit that he did look yummy and was what I thought a "Master" should look like. Admittedly, I had little to compare him to other than my own mental images and fantasies. He took my hand and gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek in greeting.

Ken said hello to everyone else and when asked about Lynn he said that she was finishing preparations for dinner and had begged off coming to retrieve me so that she could finish. Ken and the rest of the group engaged in some casual conversation until, after a polite period of time, he asked if I was ready to go. I shyly nodded my consent and when he offered his arm to me I took it. We said our goodbyes to the other two couples and as we departed I heard Jim make a comment about not waiting up for me, and another wise crack from Amy about not doing anything that she wouldn't do. The laughter was still echoing as Ken and I went out through the door.

Still a bit unsteady on my new heels, I was grateful for his arm. Rather then coming to get me in one of the ubiquitous golf carts common in the camp, he had driven a large SUV. It seemed to be indicative, to a certain degree, of the seriousness that he was taking our "date." As he opened the door and helped me into it, it seemed to swallow my petite frame. Again I was grateful for his hand as I had to climb up into the seat. The SUV was quite a bit higher then I was used to and the combination of the heels and corset were again a bit of a hindrance. My attire left me less than athletic. We chit chatted a little bit on the way to their house on the other side of the camp. He did express his, and Lynn's, happiness that I had accepted their offer to join them for the evening. No mention was made of anything remotely sexual or any plans they might have for the rest of the evening. Rather then being re-assured by this, it only seemed to increase my anticipation and anxiety.

As I sat in the SUV, the seat pressed against the plug in my ass and I could feel the garter straps dig into the cheeks of my ass. This served as a naughty reminder of what was in store for me. As I looked at Ken in the glow of the instrument lights I tried to recall the details about him from the party. Only the most general impressions remained. I had been a little overwhelmed and a lot of the details were blurry in my mind. I flashed back to watching Amy sucking his cock and tried to remember what his cock looked like. The pressure of the plug in my ass made me wonder if that same cock would be paying it a visit soon. That thought produced a flush of arousal in my rapidly overheating body. The idea of him in my ass also left me with a feeling of ominous dread mixed with expectation.

Our conversation during the brief drive was very general and totally non-sexual in nature. It was the sort of conversation you have with any friend that you had not seen in a while. It certainly did not give me any indication of what he and Lynn had in mind for me. This too only served to increase my level of anxiety.

When we arrived at the other side of the camp at their home, Ken again played the gentleman and opened my door and then offered me his hand as he helped me from the vehicle. I again took his arm as I wobbled over the uneven ground and pavement until we reached the front door. Ken opened and held the door for me and escorted me in.

We were passed by a young girl just as we entered. She was introduced to me as Ken and Lynn's daughter, Lisa. She kissed her dad and said she was going over to a friend's house. I was somewhat taken aback by Lisa's appearance. She was quite short, perhaps only 4' 10" or so and oriental or perhaps Eurasian. I thought it unlikely that she could be the daughter of the much taller Ken and Lynn. In my heels, I towered over her. This is something I am not accustomed to, usually being the shortest person in any group. I found out later that she had been adopted as a baby. In addition, she seemed to glow with the freshness and enthusiasm of youth. "Have fun, it was nice to meet you," she said, her eyes meeting mine for just an instant and I recognized a certain understanding in that glance. At the same time, that glance shared something else. There was a definite sense of embarrassment on both our parts. For her, in that she knew I was there to play with her parents and for me in knowing that she knew. I also couldn't help but wonder if there might have been at least a little bit of attraction between us, a spark, just the briefest of moments where we checked each other out in admiration. I admonished myself to cut it out; I definitely had enough on my plate at that moment. Ken and Lisa exchanged pecks on the cheek and she was soon skipping out the door.

"Lynn sort of encouraged her to spend the night out so that we could have some privacy," Ken said. "She knows all about us being swingers, but we don't flaunt it in front of her. She was supposed to have already been gone by the time we got back. She must have been running behind."

"She's a lovely girl," I said, trying to be polite.

"Yes, she is. She's the apple of her daddy's eye, and the source of her mother's consternation," he replied, smiling. "Come on, let's go check on Lynn."

He led me to the kitchen where we found Lynn busy finishing up dinner. Her appearance was a bit of a shock as well. She was wearing a black bustier top and a short, black skirt. Her large breasts were barely contained by the bustier and they seemed ready to explode out of it. She was perched atop thigh high boots that had at least a 4" heel. Her makeup and hair were styled to perfection and gave her an almost dangerous look. It was not exactly the type of outfit you would expect to see someone cooking in and I suppose that was what took me by surprise the most. Lynn complimented me on my outfit and I politely returned the compliment. I could see her eyes light up as she looked at me and was thrilled that my efforts were having the desired effect.

Lynn greeted me with a hug and a brief kiss and I was left tasting her lipstick on my mouth. Her breasts met mine in the hug and it almost seemed as if I was swallowed by them. She said that dinner was almost ready and instructed Ken to get me a drink before dinner. I accepted a glass of wine and he led me to the living room. It seemed as if we had just barely got situated before Lynn was calling us to dinner. I went to the kitchen to offer to help serve but was shooed away by Lynn. I re-joined Ken in the dining room and he seated me between himself and where a place setting awaited Lynn.

I wish I could describe the details of dinner but to be honest, it was all a blur. Ken and Lynn turned out to be talented conversationalists and kept me engaged in a discussion about myself and my life. My recent decision to move to the camp was greeted with enthusiasm by both my dinner companions and it was made clear that they would be glad to "See more of me," around the camp. I giggled at the double entendre of that remark. The result of all of this was that I was left feeling a lot more comfortable and relaxed with this couple. I'm sure this was helped along, to at least some extent, by several glasses of wine. I wasn't drunk by any means, but I was certainly a little buzzed and feeling much more relaxed.

After we had finished dining, Lynn accepted my help in clearing the table. We brewed a pot of coffee while we were cleaning up. When we had finished, she led me to the dining room to join Ken, who had poured us each a snifter of cognac. We sipped our coffee and I experienced the fiery taste of cognac for the first time. It burned my throat, but not in an entirely un-enjoyable way. I had reached my limit for alcohol consumption and made a mental note to myself to limit any further drinking. Our dinner time conversation continued until it seemed to dwindle until we sat in silence. I was anxiously waiting with bated breath, sure that the next phase of our evening was about to commence.

Lynn finally broke the silence, "Kim," she paused, "from our previous conversations, and from what I am sure Jim and Sharon have told you about us, you know that Ken and I are into the BDSM lifestyle as well as swinging. We are what you could call a dual lifestyle couple. We generally try to keep the two lifestyles separate but occasionally we meet someone that shares both our interests."

She paused again to take a breath and seemed to be gathering her thoughts before continuing. Ken's eyes were on me as he sat silently, allowing Lynn to handle this. He seemed intent on gauging my reaction to her words.

"From what you have told us, and from what we have heard from other mutual acquaintances," Amy I thought, "we know that you have more then a passing curiosity about Dominance/submission. We want to make sure everything is laid out on the table and there are no misunderstandings. Are we correct in assuming this?" she asked.

"Yes, you are correct," I said, my eyes cast downwards as I suddenly felt somewhat shy.

"OK, I'm glad we have that out of the way," she said. I looked up and could see the excitement in Lynn's eyes. "Otherwise, if you wanted to just spend some time with us; perhaps limit ourselves to some 'vanilla' sex that would be good too. We wouldn't mind that at all, as a matter of fact. Are you sure that's not what you want?"

"No Ma'am," I heard myself saying, the words coming from my lips automatically, without any conscious thought. I felt myself sinking into what I later would recognize as "sub mode" quickly as I listened to her. I decided an explanation was in order.

"I don't really see myself as ever being a full-time sub. However, I do feel that this is part of who I am. Its part of my sexuality and definitely a part that I want to explore."

"Thank you for sharing that with us. Before we proceed, let us tell you a little about ourselves," she continued. "Ken and I are a little unusual in the BDSM world in that we are both dominants. We love each other dearly and have a wonderful sex life together, but found that neither of us is capable of satisfying the other's dominant needs and desires. That's where someone like you comes in. While we do not live the BDSM lifestyle 24/7, it's an important part of our lives and an itch that we both need scratched on a regular basis. The fact that I am very bi, and in fact prefer playing with female subs, helps out a lot."

I simply nodded my understanding of her words. Lynn allowed me some time to let them sink in and for me to contemplate their meaning before launching in again.

"Ken and I met through BDSM. As a matter of fact, he was my Dom for a while. I started off in the lifestyle as a sub. Over time, as is often the case, I sort of discovered my Domme side. By this time, he and I were head over heels in love and committed to each other. Needless to say, we had to learn to make accommodations for this change in our relationship. That's ultimately how we got into swinging. I won't say that we use swinging as a way to recruit new sub playmates, but let's just say it is a wonderful additional benefit when we do meet someone like your self."

Again I nodded my acknowledgement and felt myself becoming increasingly aroused as she continued her monologue. My eyes once again swept between Ken and Lynn's eyes and I saw that I was not the only one that was feeling it. I felt my pussy throb, my nipples harden just a bit more, and I had to choke back a gasp as I clinched the plug in my ass. I moved my legs just slightly and felt the squishy sensation of my moist labia rubbing against each other.

Lyn launched back into it. "We realize that this is all new to you. We certainly don't expect you to behave like an experienced and well trained sub. What we had in mind was a sort of trial run. That is, an opportunity for you to sample a few aspects of the BDSM lifestyle. Our tastes and interests in BDSM are hardly considered extreme by the standards of some of our more intense lifestyle friends. However, we plan to at least explore and expand a few of your limits. We have limits as well. Just so that you know, we are not into anything non-consensual, poo, or blood. We believe in a BDSM philosophy called 'safe, sane, and consensual.' Does everything I have told you sound acceptable so far, or is there anything you would like to add to our list of limits?"

"No Ma'am," I replied. "I have done a little research on my own and everything you have said so far seems like it is well within my limits. At least what I can imagine them to be at this point in my limited scope of understanding."

"Well said," she replied. "Speaking of scope, I think at this point it would be a good idea for you to tell us a little about your experience as it applies to D/s and BDSM."

I responded by briefly describing my limited experimentation with the nipple clamps and clothes pins. I described in a bit more detail how I likes to have my nips and clit treated roughly when I was close to orgasm and how I learned that I liked to be spanked during sex. I also described what I thought might have been a mild state of "sub space" I had experienced with Amy. My admissions to them only served to increase the level of my arousal. Being prompted to discuss my own personal kinks just added to the fire I felt growing in me. It seemed as if I was getting off on being open and admitting what had been my secret explorations into my sub side. It only served to push me a little more into my submissive persona. Their response seemed to match my own as they both seemed to get more excited as I talked. I noticed an impressive bulge starting to appear in Ken's slacks and I saw Lynn shifting a few times as I spoke. I appeared to not be the only woman present that had gotten a little "squishy."

"Wow," Lynn exclaimed. "It seems that you may have progressed a little further then we had hoped. Thank you for sharing that with us. OK, now onto more practical matters. I assume your research made you familiar with the concept of a safe word?" she asked.

I nodded in acknowledgement and said, "Yes Ma'am."

"Well, we have a slightly different version of the safe word. It's actually a sort of system. I'll let Ken describe it to you."

Finally Ken spoke for the first time. "We use something we call the 'stoplight system'. It allows for more communication between us and the sub during a scene and helps us monitor her status, especially during, shall we say more intense, periods of playing. It's pretty obvious you have been exploring some forms of pain play on your own and with others and seem to enjoy them. We may expand on that and if so would want to know if we are pushing you too far. Sometimes, by the time a sub uses her safe word, we may have already exceeded her limits. We find this technique to be quite useful, especially with a newbie sub like your self that is just learning her limits. Understand so far?" he asked.

Again I nodded my understanding and said, "Yes Sir."

"Before we go on, do you understand the difference between soft and hard limits?" he inquired.

"Yes, hard limits are a 'no way, no how' limit that a Dom should never exceed, such as the limits we discussed earlier. It may also include a limit of pain that a sub can no longer endure during pain play. Soft limits are a sort of "maybe" limit that can be explored when and if the conditions are right and everyone is in agreement," I responded.

"A very good synopsis," Ken said. "I can tell that you have done your home work. I will add one thing though. We feel that it is the obligation and duty of a Dom to push the soft limits of a sub. Obviously we are not going to do that in your first scene with us. However, we certainly hope that is not going to be your last time to play with us. We do want to leave some territory open for future exploration. We both strongly believe in the philosophy of always leaving a sub wanting more."

To be honest, I had never thought of my night with them as being more then a one shot deal but I did feel a thrill run through me when he hinted at getting together again. Was it just the fact that they wanted me? The desire I saw in their eyes was clearly evident and that in itself was enough to turn me on even more.

CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers