The Hunger Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
523 Followers

The feel of her breasts produced a need in me to feel all of her. With some sense of urgency I broke the kiss and began to undress her. Her beauty was revealed to my eyes slowly as I tried desperately to restrain myself from ripping her clothes off. When she was finally naked in front of me, we kissed again briefly. I took her hands in my own and encouraged her to begin undressing me and she enthusiastically complied. We shared a kind of smoldering intimacy as my body was slowly revealed to her as well. We met again in anther juicy kiss and I reveled in the feeling of her bare flesh pressed against mine.

As much as I enjoyed the kiss and feel of her, my now shoeless condition resulted in the difference in our heights becoming more of a practical issue. I solved that by leading her to my bed and moving our love making to the horizontal plane.

Our heated kisses continued for several minutes while four hands roamed and caressed exposed skin. All the while our arousal grew gradually and steadily. We lacked the urgency of our previous encounter. We had moved from merely fucking to making love.

Heather finally broke the kiss and I was delighted by the feel of her lips kissing and gently sucking my ears, neck, and collarbone. Her mouth continued to travel towards my breasts and I soon felt her tongue painting the surface of my breasts. Her mouth relentlessly moved closer and closer to my nipples, as if drawn by some form of magnetism. Finally, her lips settled over a nipple. What followed was a bit of a surprise. I have had my breasts played with in many ways over the years by various lovers, with varying degrees of skill. However, Heather was the first that I can say actually suckled me, for lack of a better term. Perhaps she exposed some hidden maternal urges in me, but all I can say is that I found it a very enjoyable experience, both on a physical and emotional level. It was clear that she enjoyed it as well as her soft moans and murmurs of pleasure added another element to the experience. I moved her mouth to my other nipple and she quickly reattached herself to it and resumed suckling. She seemed very content in this I let her continue as I luxuriated in the feeling of the suction on my nipple.

Soon I felt her hand sliding down my belly towards points south. The sensation of her hand sliding over my sparse hair and gently moving over my wet and engorged labia added to the sensuality and intimacy I was receiving from her mouth. The movements of her hand lacked the raw sexual feeling of a finger on my clit or the ragged edge of being finger fucked. Rather, it was more like she was softly caressing my mons. It certainly added to the soft sensuality of the moment. I was running my fingers through her hair, caressing her scalp and generally just holding her mouth to my breasts as this went on. She continued to switch back and forth between nipples as she fulfilled her need.

Finally she seemed to have satisfied whatever need it was that she had felt and lifted her head, smiled, and met my eyes with her own. "I really liked that," she said, speaking for the first time since before we had danced. I saw a certain glow in her. Whatever emotional need she had fulfilled in my breasts was evident.

"I did too," I replied. She laid her head on my chest for a moment, my breast pressed against her cheek.

When she picked her head up again and looked at me, she said, "I seem to recall that I owe you something."

"Yes, I recall that too, but it's not like you need to do anything you don't want," I replied.

"Ohhh, I definitely want, just lay back and relax and let me take care of you," she said, giggling.

Her tongue painted a moist trail down my torso, dwelling briefly in my navel before returning to its slow, relentless progress towards my pussy. When she reached the tuft of pubic hair above my pussy, her tongue broke contact and she repositioned herself between my outstretched legs. She lifted my legs and draped them over her shoulders. It was obvious she was settling in and planned to be there for a while. That was fine with me. Her suckling and gentle caresses, while lovely, had produced a growing need in me. My arousal had been smoldering and reached a point where it needed to be quenched.

I was somewhat surprised by Heather's aggressiveness. Perhaps aggressiveness is not the right word. Whatever it was, she was certainly not as passive as she had been in our previous encounter. I sensed that she may simply be more driven in her need to please me. It was clear she knew what she wanted and was going for it. Right now, that was making love to my needy pussy and I was definitely not going to deter her. The movement of her mouth was tentative and lacked what I would describe as confidence in the beginning. She certainly lacked the oral skill of Sharon or Amy, but she definitely made up for it with a growing degree of enthusiasm. It was almost as if she was savoring my pussy like a fine meal and I was more than happy to let her dine. Her confidence seemed to grow as she proceeded, possibly fed by my increasingly vocal response. The volume and frequency of my moans and groans grew continually as my level of arousal increased. I recognized the response of my body to her actions as being those of the familiar road towards orgasm. Heather was taking the long path towards getting me there, but I certainly wasn't complaining.

She began to alternate between burying her tongue in the wet, oozing groove of my pussy and taking long swipes with her tongue, from my ass to around my clit. The mixture of sensations was not enough to drive me quickly to climax, but it was certainly sufficient to drive me closer to that conclusion. I couldn't focus on pleasure in one area, but rather a cornucopia of disjointed sensations. Finally, when it was clear that she had driven me to a fever pitch of excitement, she settled in for the coup de grace.

Her lips settled around my clit and began a gentle sucking while her tongue flicked the exposed tip. She moved a hand to join in on the fray and I soon felt first one, then a second finger, inserted into my pussy. Her fingers began to slowly thrust in time with the movements of her tongue and lips. That was all it took to push me to the finish line and my hips involuntarily thrust up off the bed and I unconsciously began to contract my pussy around her thrusting fingers. My entire body was on auto pilot as I climbed the mountain towards my eventual release. I was so close, and my orgasm had grown into a frantic and overwhelming need for satisfaction that I was focused on with crystalline clarity.

When Heather's teeth nibbled on my clit and provided just the right amount of pressure, it was all it took for me to blast off into a passionate and very fulfilling orgasm. My loud cries of pleasure echoed in the room as my body convulsed and writhed in the throes of orgasm. Heather's mouth moved from my clit to the opening of my pussy as she licked up my juice and held onto my thighs and rode out my climax.

As I felt my body quiver through the after shocks of my orgasm, I vaguely noticed Heather move up the bed until she was next to me. She snuggled in next to me and cuddled into me as I continue to ride the post-orgasmic roller coaster of a very intense climax. I'm sometimes wiped out by a really intense cum and that was definitely the case here. My awareness of my surroundings can be a little hazy and I'm not real responsive to them.

I started to float back to earth and turned my head to see Heather beside me. Her face was covered with my juices and she looked delicious. I couldn't help but kiss her and that evolved into me licking my juice from her face. She tasted as good as she looked.

"Are you ready for some pay back?" I managed to croak from a throat, still dry from my screaming.

"Not necessarily," she replied, somewhat sheepishly. I sorta got myself off with you with my fingers. It was a small one but it was enough," she added. "Besides, I'm enjoying just cuddling with you like this. It's nice."

"Mmmmm hmmm," I moaned. "Wine?"

"I'll get it." She jumped out of bed with much more energy then I would have been capable of and fetched the wine from where I had left it on the dresser.

We were soon cuddled cozily once again in my small bed, my head on her shoulder as we sipped the wine and silently enjoyed the afterglow of our passion.

Finally, once I had recovered a bit more, I decided that now was a good a time as any for the pillow talk I had been considering.

"Do you mind if we talk for a little bit?" I asked. I immediately saw concern flash in Heather's eyes, as if she was expecting everything to come crashing down. I quickly re-assured her.

"Don't worry, it's nothing bad. I just want to get to know you better," I responded.

"Ohhhh, OK. I'd like that," she said, her level of anxiety suddenly decreasing.

"First let me explain something. When I was your age, I sorta took sex as it came. Being with a new lover was all about trial and error. I, and usually my lover, were usually too shy to actually have a discussion about what each wanted from each other. Recently, some good friends taught me the importance of communication, especially when it comes to sex. It can simply be too much of a powder keg to not fully understand the needs of each other. I like you Heather, a lot, and I want to know how to make you happy, both in and out of the bedroom. Does that make sense?"

"Yea, it does, and I can kinda see what you are getting at. I may not have as much experience as you do, but I guess I have run across the same thing too."

"I think we all have, at one point or another, and just for the record I may not have as much experience as you might think," I commented. "In the short time we have known each other, I have sensed that there is a lot more to you, at least as a sexual being, than you let most people see, even me. I get small glimpses of it from time to time, it just peaks through your surface persona, usually by accident."

"Ummm maybe," she said hesitantly. I could feel her body tense, just slightly, as if I had hit an exposed nerve. To some degree, I wanted to push her out of her comfort zone. It was clear that I had already achieved that goal. "Do you want to give me an example of what you are talking about?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied, hoping to get her to open up and help get our conversation rolling. "Just as an example, I'm pretty sure there was more to the way you just treated my breasts than just foreplay."

"Uhhhh, yea..." she mumbled. The blush that spread across her cheeks was brilliant. When it was clear that she was not going to be forthcoming, I prompted her.

"Come on Heather, talk to me. I think you know that you can talk to me about anything and everything. Don't be embarrassed, that's not the point of this conversation, the point is to get to know each other better," I fired back.

"I know, I know, it's just that I'm so embarrassed," she sobbed softly.

"You have absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about Heather. If nothing else, I want to show you that you can trust me with what you may think are your kinkiest fantasies. We all have needs Heather. I think the key to a good relationship is the ability to communicate them to your partner. Sometimes a partner may not be able to meet those needs directly, but I do think it helps if you understand them. I promise you won't shock me or disgust me, and you may find out we may have a few more things in common then you think. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, as they say. Just take a risk and try trusting me."

She sat quietly for a few moments, digesting my words and when she finally did say something, her words poured out. Apparently my pushing had had the desired effect and the doors were thrown open.

"It's just that most of my sexual experience has been pretty plain jane and boring. My past lovers were hardly what you could call skilled or imaginative. I was always sort of left wondering, 'isn't there more?' Until I met you that is," she paused and giggled briefly. "My fantasy life sort of took up the slack for my less than exciting love life. As I mentioned, my one attempt at stepping out and being a little adventurous with that couple was pretty much a disaster. That didn't do a lot for my confidence. I've spent a lot of time reading erotic stories online and a little bit of online role playing. For the most part, most of my sexual history has all been in my head and I guess I grew accustomed to going wherever my imagination took me, without being constrained by what a lot of people would consider 'kinky.' I guess my problem lies in justifying how I feel about sex in my head with how I was raised and how I see sex portrayed by society. The stories I read told me there was a big wide world of possibilities out there, but society said those things were bad."

"Can I make a suggestion?" I said, interrupting.

"Sure, please do," she replied.

"Try to forget what society says about sex for a while and just try to figure out what is good or bad based on your own beliefs and your own needs and desires. Surround yourself with people that believe the same things that you do and basically create your own society that supports you and your values."

"Someone like you?" she asked.

"I would like to think that someone like me might be a good start, but then I may be biased." That got a smile and a little chuckle out of her. I noticed that she had relaxed greatly as she began to open up.

"Until I met you..." she stopped and seemed to be collecting her thoughts, "the best lover I had ever had were my own fingers... and my most fulfilling sexual experiences were all in my head, my fantasies."

"I understand, trust me on that," I said, trying to be as reassuring as possible. "It wasn't too long ago that those words could have been coming out of my mouth."

"What changed?"

"Remember what I said about creating a society of like minded people?"

"Uhhh, yeah."

"Well, I met the first members of that society." I replied.

"Jim and Sharon?"

"Yes, and a few of their friends. People that I hope you may be calling friends soon, and maybe even lovers."

"Hmmm, OK, now you really have me curious."

"You'll get there, just give it time." "OK... Uhhhh Kim?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"I think I'm ready to answer your question now," she said, sheepishly.

"What questions was that?" I replied, forgetting for a moment how this conversation had started.

"About how I played with your breasts earlier," she said. Her bashfulness was still clearly evident.

"OK, go on."

She lay against me quietly for a few moments, snuggling into my neck while she seemed to struggle to find the words to express her feelings. "I was browsing through a favorite erotic story website a few days ago and ran across this story, a lesbian story, about a young widowed mother and the woman that lives next door to her. The young mother was breast feeding her baby and she and her neighbor become lovers and... and... well the neighbors starts breast feeding on her too. A lot of the story was about that, about the neighbor sucking the milk from her breasts. I guess it just sort of stuck with me, the imagery from that story, you know, the idea of suckling and making love to her breasts like that. It has since become a favorite fantasy of mine. And then earlier with you, I guess I just sorta got lost in that whole fantasy without even thinking about it. I didn't even realize it at the time, at least not a conscious level. I had never even considered that kind of thing in a sexual way until I read the story but I guess the way it was portrayed just struck a chord in me."

She looked up at me and I could see the need in her eyes, the need for acceptance. I decided now was not the time to bring up my own similar experiences. Perhaps I would save that for a surprise. I smiled back at her and I think that simple gesture was enough to give her the sort of support she needed.

"Was that sick Kim?"

"No, not at all, I think it was lovely. Thank you for sharing it with me," I replied in what I hoped was a soothing tone.

"MMmmmm, just telling you about it made me feel good."

"I think most women have two kinds of fantasies. The first kind is the ones that are the 'wouldn't that be so sexy' kind of fantasies. Mostly they are things that they would love to try but are outside the realm of their normal day to day sexual experiences. The other is what I call the 'deep dark' fantasies. The kind that may be very arousing but something most women would never dream of experiencing in real life. Incest and rape fantasies are a pretty good example of that. The idea of being forcibly taken may have its charm in the fantasy world, but the reality of it not so pleasant."

"Yea, I can see that, and I agree," she replied.

"What fantasies do you have that you think you might like to experience?" I asked, hoping for another break through from my young lover now that I seemed to have her on a roll.

"We don't have that long," she giggled. "OK, I'll give it a try if you promise not to laugh," she said. I was overjoyed that she was willing to open up more. "Go for it," I said, trying to encourage her without pressing her too hard.

"Well, you already know I would like seeing what its like to be with a lactating woman."

"Yep, keep going."

"Can I ask something of you?"

"Sure, anything," I replied.

"Would you mind commenting on whether the things I mention are something you have ever done, or fantasized about, as I discuss them?"

"OK, that's fair enough I suppose. Especially since you are baring your soul, or is that your pussy, to me," I said light heartedly and smiling.

"What about the milk thing?"

"Been there, done that, got the merit badge," I replied.

"Really?" she asked incredulously.

"Yep, as a matter of fact you might even meet the woman this weekend."

"Wow!"

"OK, keep going."

"OK, number two. I'd like to try anal sex sometime. The idea of it really excites me, but the reality is a little scary. I guess its somewhere in between the first and second kind of fantasy. I mean I have talked to some friends that love it and some that hated it, so I really don't know. It just seems sorta taboo and kinky and I guess that appeals to a certain part of me."

"Done that too and I do love it but I understand your feelings. Let's save that topic for another conversation when we have more time," I replied.

"OK, number three. I'd love for you to try to teach me how to squirt the way you do. That's just so hot. I've read about it, seen some online videos, and even read about it on some of those how to websites, but I've never been able to do it."

"Consider it done, or at least to be done. Maybe we'll give it a try later?" I replied to her request for tutoring.

"I'd love that. OK, number four. I get really turned on by the idea of group sex. I guess it's the idea of an unlimited supply of lovers and all different kinds of sex rolled up into one experience that does it for me. I imagine myself being fucked and sucked to the point of exhaustion. Some of my best 'jill off' orgasms have come from fantasies with me as the sort of centerpiece in a glorious orgy."

"Well, you know I have been to one swing party. It wasn't really what I would call an all out orgy but that's as close to one as I have been. I've also had a few other experiences with smaller groups. We are going to what amounts to an all girl orgy on Saturday. I'm sure some coed parties could be made available to us in the near future. How close you come to that fantasy is pretty much up to you but I'm not going to push you. Your participation is up to you. Why don't we save that conversation for the drive and we can talk about it then. Next?"

"OK, number five. This one kinda mystifies me as to why it's such a turn on for me. I call it my fantasy man. In it I'm fucked by this guy, not made love to, fucked, and fucked roughly at that. He's built like a body builder. Not grossly huge but very muscular and here's the thing. He's hung like a horse, I mean really big. What makes this so mystifying is that I have never had an orgasm from penetration sex, except my fingers until the other day with the dildo in the shower. Heck, I've never even had an orgasm with any lover until the first time with you. I guess I got into that fantasy a little bit in the shower the other morning. It sure was a lot better then when I do it with my fingers," she said, smiling broadly.

CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
523 Followers