The Hunger Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
523 Followers

"I've never done anything like this in my life and may never again," I replied. "I'm just enjoying it while it lasts."

"I'm having fun too, I like helping you spend your money, I just wish you hadn't spent so much on me," she said, again beating a dead horse.

"Drop it, OK. I enjoyed spoiling you and you are worth it. Besides if I hadn't spent it on you, I would have just spent it on something frivolous for myself. One of these days, after you get out of school and have a great job, I'll let you return the favor. OK?"

"OK, deal, consider it done, although I'll ever have the kind of money that you are spending on me."

"You never know." What I really wanted to say was that if she ate my pussy the way she had the night before, we would be even. I didn't say it though. I knew she would have taken it the wrong way; probably the same way I would have taken it if someone had said it to me.

The drive to the shoe store was relatively short. It was located in an eclectic area of alternative shops. I knew that it sold shoes that covered the range from mild to wild. They didn't carry the expensive designer brands, but their quality was good and prices were reasonable. I had never really fallen prey to the designer shoe addiction that had claimed some friends, as well as their credit card accounts. I was mainly looking for heels to go with my new suits and to fill in a few other holes in my business wardrobe. My previous work shoes were usually hidden under a desk. That was no longer going to be the case and the new shoes had to fit into the "look" I described before.

I wasn't planning to go too far overboard. I wasn't looking for the kind of "fuck me pumps" I had recently bought, but was more interested in some sheek heels with a relatively high heel that would elevate my physical presence in business settings.

We tore through the store with a vengeance with Heather assisting me. I monopolized a young sales girl for a good while, sending her back and forth to the stock room. I was disappointed that they didn't have a few styles in my size but I finally settled on four pairs that I was happy with. I gave them to the girl and told her we were going to do a little more looking around. I found Heather over looking at the "fuck me pumps."

"Have you ever worn heels like this before?" I asked, sneaking up behind her. Even before the words came out, I had already considered the fact that she was probably going to need shoes to go with the black dress that I had bought her.

"No, never. I'm more of a sneaker and sandal kind of girl. Besides, I never really have the right kind of occasion to wear something like this. I don't even know if I could wear them without breaking an ankle. They are sexy though, aren't they?"

"Uhh huh, they are definitely sexy. I have a couple of pairs," I stated.

"You do? Where do wear them?" She asked.

"Mainly to parties, parties like we are going to tomorrow." Her face flushed as she considered my reference to the party. "I have a little money left that is going to just burn a hole in my pocket, why don't we get you a pair. They aren't that expensive."

"No, not a penny more!" she exclaimed.

"OK, we'll consider it a loan then. I know you want them. You can take me out for a nice dinner the next time you have a little extra money. OK?"

Her eyes flitted back and forth between me and a sexy, black pair with four and a half inch heels and ankle straps. I knew I had won and she had given into the temptation I had offered her. I could see it in her eyes. Without even asking her, I called the sales girl over, pointed to the pair and asked her to get us them in Heather's size after asking her what size she wore. Heather had resigned herself to getting the shoes and did not utter a peep. I was getting really good at this.

While Heather was being outfitted with the shoes, I looked around the store a little. Off in a corner I found a pair of thigh high, stiletto heeled leather boots that I fell in love with. One look at the price tag told me that they were outside my budget but I knew I had to at least try them on.

I went back to Heather and saw her walking shakily in her new heels. "They take some practice," I offered.

"I guess so," she replied.

"Don't worry about it, you'll get the knack of it with a little practice. It's not that hard. I'll help."

Seeing her in the heels produced something just short of a total melt down in me. Her legs were gorgeous barefoot, but in the heels they just made you want to spend hours licking them. I also took note of the change in her posture in the heels and the way her ass jutted out and her rolling hips almost made me start salivating.

"Those are definitely the shoes for you," I said, grossly understating how I really felt. One look at her face and I said, "We'll take them."

I did try on the boots and loved the way they looked and felt on me. The five inch stiletto heels not only increased my apparent height, they also seemed to lengthen my legs. Honestly, they did look a little silly with the sun dress I was wearing, but I tried to ignore that. Even if there had been any doubts about whether I would be returning to get them, the way that Heather looked at me wearing them was more than enough to settle the issue. I only hoped that the look of lust I had shown when she was trying on the heels wasn't as apparent as what I saw on her face. Her eyes were locked onto my legs in obvious fascination. I had apparently hit an exposed nerve. I was still taking notes.

I begrudgingly gave the boots back to the sales girl and told her I would come back for them. After reconciling my own disappointment, I decided to get us out of there before I changed my mind.

One more swipe of the debit card and my windfall was officially history. We managed to squeeze the bags containing the shoes in the back seat. I purposely kept Heather away from the side of the car with the dress in it and tried to cover it up. I hadn't really planned on when I would give it to her, but thought I might save it for a special occasion, real or created. I giggled at the idea of our 3 day anniversary and then settled on saving it for a graduation present. I knew I was going to have a hard time resisting seeing her in the dress again, and soon.

As I was walking around the car, something caught my eye. There was a tattoo and piercing shop across the street. I pointed it out to Heather and asked her if she wanted to go check it out. I didn't have to work hard to persuade her.

There was a young man and woman sitting in a small lobby area, watching TV when we entered. I guess that they both were pretty much what you would expect in a place like that. I saw lots of tattoos on exposed skin, and a few facial piercings.

"Can I help you?" The girl asked.

"Yea maybe," I answered. "We may be interested in getting some piercings and wanted to see if you might have some information for us." I think I shocked Heather a little with the matter of fact manner that I discussed it.

"Yea, sure." The girl replied. "Come with me over here."

I followed her back to a small office area, Heather in tow, her hand gripped firmly in my own.

"By the way, I'm Dawn." the girl introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you Dawn. I'm Kim and this is my girlfriend Heather."

I could almost sense Heather's reaction to my proclamation of her status as girlfriend. I knew part of it was that it was the first time I had publicly, or privately for that matter, proclaimed her status as girl friend. Part of it was also the fact that we were in public. I was aware of exactly what I was saying and how it would be received. I thought there could hardly be a better place for my first public declaration of our alternative lifestyle. I somehow doubted that someone like Dawn would be shocked. Besides, I was starting to like the idea of keeping Heather a little off balance and surprised.

Dawn didn't skip a beat and said, "Here's a little booklet I put together with basic information about different kinds of piercings. It also has some links to some good online resource websites. BSME is a good one and there are a lot of testimonials and write ups on different people's piercing experiences, both good and bad, on the site."

"OK, that's exactly the kind of info we were looking for," I replied.

"I also have this after care information," she said and handed me a single copied page.

"After care?" I asked.

"Yea, you know, how to take care of the piercing afterwards while it's healing, the do's and don'ts. That's where a lot of people end up having problems with piercings. They don't follow the after care instructions and they get infected or migrate."

"Migrate?" I asked, feeling like she may be speaking another language.

"That's when the channel that's created by the piercings widens before it's healed and it may break through the surface or get too wide."

"OK, I can see how that could happen," I said.

"It happens, but like I said you have to pretty much ignore the after care instructions," she added. "Where were you thinking about being pierced?"

Before I could say anything Heather jumped in and answered, "Hood and nipples." I was a little surprised. Up until that point she had been silent.

"OK, cool. There's a lot of info in there about them, especially about the different styles and jewelry."

"Styles?" Heather asked, again speaking before I could say anything.

"Yea, you know, the placement of the jewelry. Female genital piercings are a sort of specialty of mine," Dawn replied. "I included some pretty basic sketches in the booklet, but if you want to see actual pictures of the different styles then I would suggest one of the websites it refers to."

"OK, we'll check it out," I said. Heather was distracted, busy flipping through the booklet.

"Let me make a suggestion. Read the booklet and after care information. Do some research online and get some ideas of what you are interested in. When you are ready, come back and we'll sit down and do a consultation before we proceed. Some women are better suited for some piercings than others and I can make some recommendations based on your anatomy," Dawn said, clearly enjoying her role as instructor to what she must have thought to be a couple of naïve lesbians. I couldn't deny the naïve part. I made a mental note to talk to Amy about this as a sort of disinterested, and more knowledgeable, third party. Amy clearly had more experience at this sort of thing than either of us.

"One more thing," Dawn said, "Is the purpose of the piercings more for decorative or errrr... sexual purposes?"

"Isn't it possible to accomplish both?" Heather asked, the nature of the conversation pulling her interest back from the booklet.

"Yes, I guess they are all decorative to some degree. Some are almost purely decorative. Of course the sort of response you get varies widely, depending on the woman. Also, the response can change over time. As you do some research, just take that into consideration."

I asked Heather if she had any more questions and she said no. She buried herself back into the booklet. I told Dawn we would be back and we headed out the door.

I hadn't gotten very far out the door when something else caught my eye and on a whim I grabbed Heather's hand and pulled her into the shop next door. It was a swimsuit shop and the window display is what had caught my attention. I had been infatuated with the micro bikinis that always seemed to be featured on TV travelogues from some Brazilian or Australian beach. I had even gone so far as to once web surf through the Wicked Weasel website. Even though fascinated by this type of bikini, I had usually written them off as impractical. After all, when would I be lounging on some beach in Brazil or Australia where I wouldn't feel totally self conscious in something like that? On top of that was what I had come to recognize as my self image body issues. The time I had spent at the nudist camp had gone a long way in curing those and bolstered my self acceptance. In addition, I now had my own personal trainer (who also just happened to sleep with me occasionally) that was seeing to the care and fitness of my body. I felt better about myself than I ever had.

Heather rolled her eyes when she saw that I was dragging her into yet another shop. She too stopped and stared at the mannequin dressing in the micro bikini in the window display. She quietly acquiesced to my "shopathon" mentality. I quickly found the racks containing what I was looking for and dove in.

"Kim, I thought you were out of money," Heather said.

"Well, not exactly," I replied while doing mental math calculations in my head. The electronic deposit for my paycheck had hit my account that morning, in addition to the wire for car money. I had used the car money to pay most of my bills. I hadn't planned on dipping into the paycheck, but the sudden opportunity to fulfill my fantasy of getting a sexy bikini like this settled the matter.

It was a relatively quick stop, at least compared to the previous ones. I insisted that Heather get a similar micro-kini. She fought me of course until I finally said, "Well, I'm going to get two of them and if one of them just happens to be your size then I guess you'll just have to borrow it occasionally. Besides, I think I'm going to need a little moral support the first time I wear this."

'Not that size was a major issue,' I thought. They were basically all one size fits all anyway.

I could see Heather ever so slightly slip into her sub persona as I more or less bullied her into trying on the bikini. I found two that I really liked a lot. Mine was made from a metallic blue lame' material and Heather's was a satiny black. Both were cut similarly. The tops were basically two small triangles that covered only part of the breast with two strings that went around the neck and behind the back. The bra cups, if you would call them that, could be scrunched together so that all that was left was a strip of material that covered the nipple. The bottom was similar except that it only had one triangle. The back was a thin strip that was just a little wider than a G-string. The triangle in the front, while tiny to start with, could also be scrunched together to convert it into a strip so that it only covered the clit and labia.

As I looked at myself in the mirror I was convinced that the goal of the designer had been to create something that was just this side of illegal. Whoever the designer was, I was convinced that they had succeeded. I also noticed that my already small "landing strip" was going to need either a trim or total removal before wearing this. I mentioned this to Heather and she agreed and said she would need to do likewise. I smiled as I imagined an intimate evening spent shaving each other and playing afterwards.

When I turned to look at Heather, I had an almost immediate thought, that being that I was going to have to buy the suit. Upon seeing her in it, my pussy soaked the bottom of my suit. While I thought I looked good in my suit, Heather looked like hers had been designed with her body in mind.

"Damn girl, we are getting that for you," I almost moaned. The twin peaks of her nipples, trying to poke through the top, was enough for me to see how excited she had become seeing herself in the bikini, and perhaps imagining herself wearing it in public. My pussy throbbed again when I saw her reaction as she took me in as well. Her reaction was enough to make me glad that I had made my impromptu decision to stop in the shop.

We helped each other adjust the bikinis and experimented a little with moving the triangles in and out, giggling the whole time. The touch of her fingers near my erogenous zones, and mine on hers was starting to get to both of us. I decided that if we didn't stop soon that we were going to making a scene in the small dressing room. Besides, as much as my pussy was saying to go for it, the clock was ticking and we were starting to run short on time. As much as I hated to do it, I told Heather we needed to get moving and started to help her out of the suit. As I did so, and she helped me out of mine, I made a note to plan on getting her back into that micro-kini as soon as possible.

I remember thinking that the makers of these suits had a real good thing going as I paid for them at the register. Their profit margin must be huge. The cost of materials was negligible and the mark up as a specialty product was huge. My marketing background kicked in as I considered all of this.

I threw the tiny bag containing our purchases in the back seat and we were soon on the road again. Heather, of course, felt obligated to scold me for spending more money on her. I told her I hadn't spent a penny on her. Seeing her body in that suit was entirely selfish on my part and that I had bought it for myself. She countered with the fact that it was impractical and not something that could be worn very often, even at the nudist camp. She added that she didn't think that she could even wear it at the pool of her all adult apartment complex. I fired back that maybe we would have to do something about that and come up with some ideas about where we could wear them. My mind immediately fast forwarded to thinking about the possibility of a tropical vacation.

After arriving back at my place and making several trips to unload the car, we set about preparing to depart for the camp. I carefully hid the dress I had bought Heather in my closet. The rest of the bags and packages went into a pile on my bed. They would remain there until we got back. We mainly just sorted through them to find those items we planned on taking with us. I gave Heather an extra overnight bag to use. We took a lot of her lingerie so that we could play dress up and decide what she would wear to the party. Besides, I offered, we may want to changes clothes during the party, depending on our mood and the atmosphere. Neither of us really knew what the other guests would be wearing, or not wearing, as the case may be. We agreed that some additional flexibility may be called for. I had already decided what I was taking and had it packed quickly. I saved us a trip to Heather's place by explaining that she could wash what she was wearing at Sharon's and wear it back home. She was good with that idea.

My frequent trips to the camp had encouraged me to buy a second set of makeup and toiletries that I kept packed. I had justified the expense as worthwhile with the idea that it would be a major convenience after I started traveling for business. The fact that it served a dual role on weekends was just icing on the cake.

A quick check of Heather's toiletry bag assured me that she was properly prepared. I also reviewed her clothing bag and saw that she was all set. As an after thought, I threw in our new micro-kinis to show off to Sharon and Amy. I also packed another bag just for toys. I included a few of my favorites as well as all of Heather's new toys and some lube and a back up supply of various sized batteries. I made one final stop in the kitchen and packed a small cooler with a variety of sodas and bottled water for the trip. We quickly had my car loaded and made a pit stop in the bathroom before hitting the road again. I was somewhat amazed at our coordinated efficiency. Heather and I made a good team. Of course a lot of that had to do with the fact that we really didn't have all that much to pack.

I made one final stop before we got to the highway. I decided to top off the gas tank of the car. It was the first time I had used my new company gas card and I was very pleased about it as I stood there looking at the price of gas displayed on the pump. I thought of it in terms of having just saved the price of a couple of smaller purchases that I had made earlier in the day. I was really starting to like how my new economic situation was working out.

CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
523 Followers