The Hunt

Story Info
Jerry didn't recognize Chase when they met at the kegger.
2.3k words
4.08
28.8k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chase was never much for the outdoors. Sure he enjoyed a nice sunset and it was fun to go to the beach, lay out in the sun, make a sandcastle and then run into the waves but all the rest of the outdoor experience was beyond him. So the odd set of circumstances that led him to agree to hunting with Jerry was confounding. Chase had known Jerry since they were quite young, though Jerry hadn't seemed to recognize Chase when they happened to meet during a kegger party at school.

Although they hadn't been friends when they were younger, Chase found himself drawn a bit to Jerry during the party and whenever they ran into each other while going from class to class at the local junior college. Chase had plans to head home for the Thanksgiving Holiday, but things had been a bit unsettled with his parents lately and he dreaded the trip. So when Jerry mentioned that had room for another hunter on a deer hunt, Chase agreed to go.

Jerry acted surprised that this was Chase's first deer hunt, "Hell, I figured every guy, by the time he was twelve or so, had taken down at least a couple of deer," he told Chase. Anyway, Jerry seemed glad to show off his expertise as he helped Chase get a hunting license, some bright colored clothing, he even got Chase to buy one of those bad ass hunting knives. Except for the gun, Chase looked like any other hunter that load up their truck and headed out for deer that weekend.

Chase had wondered about the gun, but Jerry told him everything was under control. When Jerry stopped by his apartment to pick him up for the trip, he pulled an expensive looking gun out of a fancy carrying case. Carefully easing it out of the case, Jerry handed the gun to Chase.

"Where did you get this from?"

"I borrowed it from my brother," Jerry replied.

"That was nice of him."

"Nice, the son of bitch made me put down a deposit," he moaned.

"Oh, sorry."

"No, don't worry about it. I mean as long as we're careful it will be fine. I mean hell, we might get a shot or two. As long as we don't drop it, it will be fine," Jerry said, gingerly replacing the weapon into its case.

They then loaded up the truck and headed west. Chase found out that they would be meeting up with about four or five other guys. Jerry and Chase would share the bunk beds in one of the rooms in the bunk house.

"You don't snore do you?" Jerry asked.

"No, I don't think so," Chase replied.

"Well good, last trip I went with one of the football players, big guy. Damn, that bastard kept me up all night long. I finally gave up and dragged my sleeping bag out into the kitchen. Old Charley, guy who owns the lease, got up early to fix breakfast and damn near broke his neck falling over me."

Things seemed to be working out for Chase, he had been nervous about being cooped up with a bunch of guys, but being in a room with just Jerry, in bunk beds was a relief. He was a bit unsure of the bathroom arrangements but if this bunkhouse had a kitchen and separate rooms, certainly the bathroom would be private. Chase dozed off on the ride, waking only as the truck slowed for the exit.

"Not far now, look for a Deer Canyon Road."

"Is it paved?"

"Well, kind of, I mean part of the way."

"So this is what it's like," Chase said.

"What?"

"The middle of nowhere."

"Yeah and just to the left of that is the bunkhouse, and our stand is about two miles from there, two miles down a dirt road, then another quarter mile by foot."

"And this gets fun when?"

When they arrived, they unloaded their stuff and tried to help get the dinner ready, but old Charley had his set ways and ran them out of the kitchen after a while. The two hunters sat out on the porch watching the sunset waiting for the others to arrive.

"It's amazing how quiet it is out here," Chase said, shortly before they noticed the dust rising on the road into the bunkhouse. It wasn't very quiet the rest of the evening. Chase was finally able to slip away to bed around midnight, he never did see when Jerry climbed into the bunk beneath him.

Breakfast the next morning was attended by half a dozen zombies, who ate quickly, gulped coffee and then were riding out to their blinds by four thirty am. Chase and Jerry spoke in short monosyllables as they unloaded, hiked into the blind and then got set up. Only then did Jerry show Chase how to handle and shoot the gun.

"Now, here's how you cock it for a second shot. You shouldn't need it unless you just wound the animal, you need to be prepared to finish it with a second shot. Now you want to aim just below the shoulder, hit it there and it will get the heart and he dies almost instantly. You hit his head you might mess up the rack, anywhere else and it tries to run off. You don't want a suffering animal running off cause you've then got to chase it down to finish it."

"What if it gets away."

"It gets away you better hope you missed it completely. Otherwise you got an animal suffering because of your own incompetence. Is that something you want to think about?"

Chase didn't want to think about it. Talk about pressure, hell he'd never shot a gun before.

"Of course as warm as it is now, we'll be lucky to take a shot at all."

"Why not?"

"In the warmth there's still a lot of foraging available, they don't really need the feeder."

"Feeder?"

"Yeah, over there. It's timed to spread corn every so often. Charley keeps them loaded up with corn, so when it gets cold and there's not much food around, the deer can come in and get some. This becomes a foraging spot for them, part of a routine."

"But isn't kind of cheating, baiting the land and waiting for them to come in?" Chase asked.

"Got to do it now a days. Otherwise we'd be out crawling through the brush looking for deer."

"Okay, that's not so bad."

"But the other guys in camp, those hung over sons of bitches who stunk up the bunkhouse last night would be out here too. You want to trust that none of them thinks you are a deer."

"In this outfit?" Chase asked tugging at his bright orange vest.

"We stick to our blinds and they can hunt more people safely here. And hey, I picked that vest out special for you."

"Too bad the deer are colorblind."

"Why's that?"

"Well they'd all die laughing at these colors otherwise. All we'd have to do is put on a fashion show, watch them keel over laughing and then pick up the dead deer later."

"Yeah, yeah, we better get quiet, they might start moving when the sun comes out."

They sat quietly for the next four hours without seeing a single deer. Some smaller animals were moving about which kept them reaching for their guns, but as they aimed and got a closer look they'd spot a squirrel, or rabbit, even a coyote, but no deer. Finally they pulled out their packs and grabbed a bite to eat for lunch.

It was nearly two in the afternoon when Jerry leaned back and said, "At least we can breathe some fresh air and take in some sights. You know, what this fresh air does to me?"

"What's that?"

Jerry reached out, took Chase's hand and guided it to his crotch, where he placed it on his nearly hard cock as he said, "It makes me horny."

Chase initially moved to pull his hand away and then relaxed and replied, "Does it now?"

"Oh damn Chase, you aren't gay?" Jerry said, pushing back from his friend.

"Calm down Jerry, I, ah, I'm... look Jerry, I need to tell you something. I'm, that is I used to be, ah, Chase is not the name my parents gave me. Chelsea is."

"You're a girl."

"I used to be, remember in school, I sat in front of you seventh grade math?"

"I used to tangle pencils in her hair," Jerry replied.

"My hair Jerry, that was me."

"But hell you've got a goatee and no tits."

"They fixed that, just some hormones," Chase said.

"Then you have a..." Jerry paused, looking down at Chase's crotch and nodding.

"I have a cock of sorts. I'm pre-operative but..."

"Pre-operative, what does that mean?" Jerry interrupted.

"I still have all my inside parts, ovaries, uterus, vagina..."

"You have a pussy?"

"I don't like that word, but I have one now. I have to live as a man for a few years before I can go for permanent surgery, but I have a cock."

"Oh come on Chase, a cock. You're a girl, a woman."

Chase stood up, unzipped his pants and let them drop to the floor. He then grabbed his underwear and pulled them down, letting them fall to his ankles. He then grabbed his tiny cock and held it, "See it is a cock."

"Damn, that's the biggest clit..."

"Cock, it's my cock."

"Whatever, why is it so big?"

"The hormone treatments made it grow, I mean even though it gets harder when I get turned on, it will never be as large as yours or any other guy's I guess. But..." Chase paused as he noticed Jerry's hungry stare. "You want to see it closer?" Shuffling his feet he moved over closer to Jerry.

Chase watched as Jerry reached out and lightly touched his cock. "I've never seen one so big, it's almost..."

"It is like a cock, right?"

"Can I?" Jerry looked up at Chase with his tongue peeking from between his lips.

"Lick it, suck it, do what you want."

Jerry leaned forward and ran his tongue over Chase's cock and Chase began to tremble. He watched his friend take the small cock into his mouth and begin sucking. The sensation was incredible. Chase had not had any sexual contact outside of masturbation since he decided to become a man so the sensation of having his cock sucked was stunning. In no time he felt a wave of pleasure shoot from his cock and then the pulsations from below began. He wished his cock could cum into Jerry's mouth, but he was stuck with the wetness that began to run down his thigh.

Chase came twice before Jerry moved his head away from the tiny cock. "Incredible, it was so soft, but damn that was hot."

"Can I do the same for you?"

Jerry quickly worked his cock out of his pants and stood up while chase, pulled up his underwear and pants. Chase then knelt down and took Jerry's cock in his mouth. The was familiar territory for Chase, who had several boyfriends as a woman and had learned his way around a cock. Chase ran his tongue along the length of Jerry's shaft and then dipped his tongue into the tiny hole, tasting the pre-cum.

He then moved his mouth over the head and began sucking hard while he stroked Jerry's shaft with one hand and toyed with his balls with the other. Chase felt the firmness in Jerry's erection, felt the immanent power as he got closer and closer to coming. Wishing his own cock could hold such strength, such power, he sucked harder, bobbing his head up and down until Jerry thrust his cock forward and came.

Chase pulled back a bit to let the cum spurt into his mouth without choking. The hot fluid splashed again and again as Chase swallowed the thick, salty cum, all along wishing he could have shot his own wad into Jerry's mouth. As the spurting stopped, Chase gently milked Jerry's cock until he could suck out the last droplets of his cum.

After Chase eased his head away, Jerry quickly slipped his cock back and then zipped up his pants. He grabbed his gun, sighted out toward the feeder and looked around. "Damn, still no deer."

Not sure what to think, Chase sat down and looked around. "Still no deer."

They sat silently for some time before Jerry asked, "But if you were a woman, why become a man. I mean you seemed to enjoy sucking my cock?"

"I like how hard it got, how powerful and imagined me like that. Besides, I got used to it when I was a woman."

"But it won't, I mean can they make your cock like that?"

Chase shook his head, "No, they have things they can add but it's not really me. My cock... clit, whatever you want to call it at least feels something."

"Did if feel good?"

"It was incredible, damn I came twice."

"You did?"

"Hell yeah, I only wished I could have cum in your mouth."

"Well you did," Jerry replied.

"No not really, I wanted you to taste me, swallow it."

"That might have been nice, but I did enjoy the way you reacted."

"I'm glad," Chase replied.

"But are you gay, or do you want to be with a woman, at least eventually?"

"I'm not sure, I mean what we just did was pretty incredible and I haven't ever been with a woman before. "

"So you prefer men?"

"Well, I was attracted to you, but I am drawn to women too."

"What does that mean?"

"I'm a bisexual pre-operative transsexual?"

"Wow, gay or straight is so much easier to say."

"But is it as fun?" Chase asked reaching out and putting his hand on his friend's cock.

"I don't know, perhaps we need to check it out some more," he said, standing up and unzipping his pants again.

"Sounds good to me," Chase replied pulling off his shirt.