The Hunt

Story Info
How hard to I want to hide?
1.7k words
4
13.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been talking for months. I had noticed you long before that, but never thought you would notice me. Recently a negotiation had come to light. I am a proud Domme, my wife is my proud submissive, but there was something about you that made me want to explore the dark corners of my heart.

It started with neck nibbles over a year ago. The first bite and I was addicted to you. I begged for more. You made me admit the truth. You make me cum when you sink your teeth into the soft, pale delicate flesh on my neck. You latch tight and growl the energy swirls making me lose time, space and my knees.

All I have to do is think of you, and you appear. Whenever I need you, I smell your scent. The musk and pheromones drive me wild. You are always near despite your physical location. We had planned a tryst, a hunt of sorts and it was just a matter of time until we were somewhere we could carry out my fantasy.

It was late, around 1 am on your birthday. I feel honored to help bring in your natal day with you. I had asked for a private hunt and it was finally time. The tension was thick as molasses. I presented myself to you before heading out. A light green cotton dress, black bra and purple satin and lace panties are all I wear.

"You can remove anything on my body you see fit." I say to you barely above a whisper.

"Does that include your skin?" You reply, enjoying me shiver.

"You must leave her skin!" My wife's voice pops up through the haze.

I hug my wife goodbye after you access and nod approvingly, I gather my cloak, blanket and basket because what is Little Red Riding Hood without her basket of goodies. As a modern day Red, I catch a ride over to the woods/open field where we have decided to play.

I quickly find a comfortable spot in the shadows. I am outside of the woods but comfortable with my vantage point, I can see without being seen. I am definitely not making a huge effort to hide, it's cold and late. I am secretly dying to be found.

I get as comfortable as I can and start waiting. Unbeknownst to me you have grabbed something from your cabin, something I am terrified of. Seconds become hours as I wait. Every sound is louder and sharper than normal. I am on high alert.

Just when I can't wait a second longer and am about to get up and investigate I hear the crack of your single tail whip somewhere off to my right. I know your location now, but the fear has started trickling down my back like ice water. I can't see you, but it doesn't matter I am paralyzed with fear. I trust you with my life, but am still blinded in terror anyway.

Tears fall unbidden from my eyes; fear has seized my heart & chest. I stuff my cloak in my mouth to keep from screaming out as you come into my line of vision. You are no longer my trusted friend and confidant. You are Wolf, predator on a nightly hunt and I am your prey.

You crack the whip as you cross by my hiding spot. It takes every ounce of my survival instinct to stay still and quiet. I am quite certain you know my location; you have to be able to smell my terror by now. I know you are playing with me, and torturing me. I want to run to you, drop to my knees and beg you to end it all. I am terrified but am so turned on at the same time.

The quiet closes around me again as you keep walking around the corner. I have no idea where you are now. I can't stand it any longer and my curious nature gets the best of me. I get up slowly and follow the way you went. The light catches me as I round the corner and blinds me. My night vision is ruined. I hurry back to my safe spot unable to see.

I stop on my blanket just as I see you come around to my right again. Stupidly, I try to put a tree between us and I step on dry twigs making a very distinctive racket. Our eyes meet and I have a second to decide whether I will stand my ground or flee.

I try to run. I make it about 15 feet before you grab me. Your hand wraps around and grabs my pigtails and stopping me in my tracks. Your teeth sink deeply into my shoulder. I gasp in painful pleasure.

You growl sending energy swirling deep into my body. You relax your grip on my hair. I try to break away only to find myself pulled backward strung tight like a bowstring. A knife draws across my throat, it doesn't scare me it excites me. I become wetter, cum is freely running down my legs.

I finally hold still. You cut the strap to my dress and bra. I turn to face you as you bite my neck again. You hold my limp form in your arms. I am plotting one last escape attempt even knowing I have nowhere to go even if I do break free.

You bite deeper and harder sending shivers through my body. It takes my everything to break free from your spell. I duck under your arm breaking free for about 5 feet. I hear you growling after me.

I am abruptly pulled back into your arms. You bite my neck again. I can feel and hear you growl into me. All I can do is shake. We have come to the pinnacle. I sigh deeply. My shoulders drop in submission to you. There is only one answer.

"Mine!" Your growl has become words.

"Only yours." I whisper.

I can deny you nothing. I gasp as the knife cuts through the rest of my dress and bra. You take me to the ground. The cold wet grass doesn't register in my mind yet. You pin my arms to the ground shifting your weight on top of me. I love this, I am no longer afraid. I am in lust for you, my desire is unquenched.

You work your way down my body. I get frustrated with you and try to make a lunge for the chainmail single tail whip. It's not like I can do much with it, but I knew it would get a response out of you. It definitely did, you lunge after me in the grass.

"What are you trying to do?" You laugh at me.

"Um, I don't know." I meekly laugh in return.

You capture my wrists again, and cover my body with yours. Your eyes tell me that I have pushed things as far as I am going to be allowed. I relax and let you take over me. I hear the click of the knife again and shiver in response. You make quick work of divesting me of my panties.

I lay before you naked as the day I was born. You twist my nipples, I gasp. You run the knife down my body and I quiver for you.

"Good girl." You say quietly.

I smile, I don't know way this brings me such joy, but I long to make you happy. I have to remind myself to breath. Your hand slips between my legs. I am drenched; your fingers stroke my aching clitoris. I moan and gasp unable to control my lust. My pussy is begging for more, but you pull away just as I come so very close to the edge.

I beg you for release, but you laugh and deny me. Pinning me down again, fully clothed you thrust your hard cock against my pussy. The sensation is unlike anything I am used to. You whisper into my ear telling about your hard cock thrusting deep in me. I can feel the energy surge between us. I wrap my legs around you pulling you in tighter.

I beg you to remove your clothes, but you say no. Your hand runs down my bare lips, slipping inside my juice covered slit. Two fingers slide easily into me; I thrust into them trying to draw them deeper into me. I am so very close, but am afraid you will pull back again from me.

You add another finger and thrust up hitting my g spot. I explode into a magnificent orgasm, hands clutching the grass, screaming out my ecstasy. I reach up and clutch to you while riding out the waves. I bite at your shoulder out of pure lust.

You don't stop. You slide your fourth finger deep inside me. I try to pull away from you; there is no way that your hand is going to fit. You look deep into my eyes and calm washes over me and I relax. You remind me to breathe.

As I take a deep breath, you slide you thumb in with the rest of your fingers, the pressure is excruciating. Just when I can't take anymore and am going to beg you to stop the widest part of your hand slides in. Oh my God, it's amazing; I have never felt anything like this.

The slightest movement of your hand and arm create earth shattering pleasure for me. I beg you to make me cum. You reach up with your free hand and put it to my throat applying pressure. You roll the hand deeply fisted inside of my cunt. My orgasm shatters me.

I scream your name over and over again. My body has a mind of its own; I shake helplessly on the grass. The sheer magnitude of sensation overwhelms me. I lose time and space. I am yours and only yours. I always will be.

I come to my senses curled up safely in your arms. This is the place my heart goes to be the true me. The place where my soul is completed. It is here where I call you my Sir.