The Hunt

Story Info
Hunting trip turns hot in the cold.
2k words
4.22
29.5k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made her way through the woods, circling to get upwind of the crossing at the stream, then making her way down to it again. Eyes wandered, scanning the brush, the ground, watching each step as she went. She wasn't trying to be silent, but it wasn't in her to crash through the woods, either, so she moved easily, steadily. She smiled as she neared the stream, seeing the tracks, and then some droppings, telling her the buck was right on time, ahead of her.

Now it was just a matter of keeping him moving, and worried about her behind him, not what was in front of him. They'd scouted his route yesterday, carefully crossing the trail here and there, not following it. They didn't want the big elk changing his habits from too much of their scent on his path. She moved on, slow and steady, knowing the breeze would take her scent ahead of her, not wanting to get close enough to spook him.

It shouldn't be long. They'd chosen a small clearing not too far from the road, and uphill from it. The morning breeze was with them, and her scent should distract the buck from anything downwind and in front of him...like Nick. If all went well, she would be hearing a shot...yes. The crack of the 30.06 echoed through the dawn forest. She waited a moment. Silence.

She smiled and continued down the game trail. Good. One shot was a good sign, she hoped. She wanted Nick to be pleased. She smiled to herself. Things were so much better when Nick was pleased. She felt a tightening low in her belly at the thought and knew there was a damp patch between her legs. There often was, since he'd come out for this hunting trip.

She came out of the trees at the edge of the clearing, and after a moment spotted his orange vest over the embankment at the far side as he stood and moved around something on the ground. She hurried over to him and he looked up and smiled. "Well done sweetness, you sent him right to me."

She looked down at the big buck elk on the ground. Nick had hauled him head down on the slope and was letting him bleed out. The shot had taken him just behind the foreleg, right through the heart. Perfect, no running panic to sour the meat. "Beautiful shot, Nick. He'll be good and sweet." She set down her rifle carefully and bent to help him pull the offal before they skidded him down the hillside.

Between the two of them they managed to heave the carcass in the back of the truck. She grabbed the wet cloths from the cab and handed him a few, wiping down her arms and hands. She was not quite done when she felt his hands slide around her from behind and open her belt. She smiled and shivered as he pressed against her ass, pushing her hard against the front fender of the truck.

"You were my good little hunting bitch today." His low voice in her ear gave her more chills than his hands and the cold late fall weather did. Those hands moved up, ripping her shirt from her pants and ripping it open, some of the buttons on the flannel giving, others flying away as he dragged it from her shoulders. She gasped in the icy air, and sucked in a shuddering breath as he shoved her over the cold metal of the truck. It wasn't quite cold enough to freeze her skin to it, but it felt like frozen fire on her bare breasts.

"Nick..." she didn't dare say more as he ground her hips into the fender, hand between her shoulder blades holding her down.

"You like it bitch, my sweet bitch, take it..." he ground her hard once more into the fender, his cock feeling huge against her ass through all the layers of clothes. Then he pulled back and pushed his hand in front of her, pulling her belt loose and her pants open. His fingers slipped inside to gently smooth over her mound, easing her lips open, teasing her until she moaned. The gentle touch on her pussy a sharp contrast to his rough hand on her back, pushing her down to the truck.

She moaned and pushed back against him. "Yessss...Nick, oh that feels so good." She knew better than to complain about the cold, besides, this was what excited her about him. He took her places, and in places that nobody else would. SLAP! His hand hit her ass making her arch her back and yelp.

"No, no, no...you're wearing too much padding my hot little bitch." He yanked her pants down, pulling them down to her boots, crouching behind her he slapped her ass again, hard, burning in the sparkling cold air. Then his lips and tongue were between her legs, warm, so warm, tasting her wetness. "Mmm, you're so hot, my bitch, my bitch in heat." He licked her, burying his face in her as she moaned and pushed back on him. Oh, the way he made her feel was insane. She never thought she'd let a man treat her this way, but she stood in the chill morning air and loved it.

"Please Nick, please, fuck me, please give me your cock, please." She heard herself beg him and smiled, pressing her pussy back on his licking tongue, burning for more, her breasts aching on the cold metal of the truck.

"You want my cock sweetness? Want me in this sweet pussy? Whose pussy is it bitch? Whose pussy? Tell me who you belong to." He licked her hard again, tongue so hot, stroking her clit and pushing inside her, the cold air hitting her whenever he moved, then his tongue hot again, driving her mad with wanting more.

"Your bitch Nick, it's your pussy Nick, you know it is, please baby fuck me. Fuck your pussy Nick, it's ready for you, please Nick fuck your bitch..." She talked on and on, a litany of begging and giving herself, sinking into the desire and the burning heat he raised in her, letting go of all other concerns as she could never otherwise do. So sweet to give in to him, so good the way he took her, took her away from herself. SLAP! She arched against the sweet sharp pain on her pale cheeks. SLAP! as he stood behind her and listened to her cries in the still dawn forest.

SLAP and his cock was at her slick lips, sliding through them, rubbing her clit, mixing her juices and his precum. "You want this cock my sweet bitch? Stick your ass in the air for me, that's right sweetness. Such a good bitch you are, my fierce hunting bitch. Let me hear you howl. Howl for your master, bitch." SLAP and she moaned and cried out and it was so close to a howl as he SLAPPED her again. Her back arched, her ass as high as she could raise it, on her toes in the heavy boots, legs spread as far as the pants would let her around her ankles.

He slid into her, stretching her, filling her pussy, driving slowly deeper into her. He was so big, she'd never seen a cock like that in real life before and she loved taking it, stretching for him, groaning as he pushed it inside her. He slapped her again and she howled, and talked to him, moaning, "Yeessss, fuck me Nick, fuck your bitch, your pussy Nick, fuck your pussy Nick, ohhhh fuck yes..."

"Oh my god..." the strange voice froze her for a second, then she slowly turned her head. They stood there, in the middle of the road, another hunting party. Her face burned red and her mind froze with her body. She had no idea what to do, or even what to think. The four men and two women stood there, frozen as well, staring at her bent naked in the winter morning over her truck.

Nick scared a shriek from her as he slapped her ass and drove forward in her. "That's a good bitch, show the people how you like being my bitch." She looked over her shoulder at him, incredulous, and he grinned at her and pulled back to drive into her again. Oh gods it felt good and suddenly she didn't care at all.

"Yesss! Ohh fuck yes! Your bitch, Nick, fuck me!" She shuddered and pushed back at him, face still turned toward these people watching her take all of him. Her eyes rolled back as he drove into her, slapping her flaming red ass again. She moaned loud, howling for him as his hips met her burning cheeks. Her eyes opened again and she saw the women's wide eyes, the men licking their lips, mouths open, eyes glued to her. One man in back was stroking the bulge in his jeans and she smiled, moaning, feeling the wave roll through her.

"Tell them how you like it. Tell them who you belong to, bitch." He shoved forward in her and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back hard while pressing his fist down between her shoulders grinding her breasts back into the cold metal of the truck. He was fucking her hard now, pulling back to the head and slamming forward, filling her until she felt he would rip her apart.

"Oh gods, oh yes, your bitch, I'm your bitch Nick," he slapped her and she screamed it, "I'm his bitch, Nick's bitch, nobody else's, oh fuck yes Nick!" She screamed and writhed as the orgasm rolled through her, her body twisting and thrusting, reaching for more, tightening around him in spite of how far he stretched her. She screamed and moaned and didn't care as they watched him take her.

"Mmm...good bitch, sweet bitch, that's it, cum all over my cock, cum all over your Master's hard cock." He pounded in her, fast and hard, groaning himself, hand hard on her hip as he drove himself. Then he tensed too, thrusting into her and swelling, pulsing inside, filling her with the heat of his cum, driving into her again and again until she felt it running down her leg.

"Oh gods Nick yes, cum for me, give it to me, yes, fill your bitch." She moaned low, shuddering, shivering as his arms slipped around her, laying warm over her back, his thick hunting clothes rough against her bare pale cold skin and so good. He pulled her up to stand against him, wrapping warm arms around her.

His voice was in her ear, gasping a little, breathless. "I love fucking you, my sweet bitch. You are so good, so hot. They loved it you know, watching my hunting bitch take it. Look at them."

Her eyes opened, remembering suddenly and she looked at the shocked lust on the faces of the people watching her, One woman's face closed in denial, and it made her smile. There was no denying this. She gave herself to him willingly and she let them see it as she smiled at them, sated as never before in her life by this man she called Master. She stood nude in his arms, his cock still inside her as the woman grabbed a man's arm and started dragging him down the road, angling to pass wide around her and her lover.

The others startled, nervous little laughs breaking from them as they moved, following the first couple. One man went only reluctantly, his eyes still glued to her, his hand rubbing his crotch until one of the others shoved him forward. He grinned at her and went, closing his coat over his raging erection, his hand deep in his pocket. She grinned back, secure in Nick's arms, watching as they moved on their way. She grinned wider as one of the women looked back, more than once, and wagered to herself that it would be an interesting night wherever they stayed tonight.