The Hunt

Story Info
A demon searching for his other visits a strip club.
5.9k words
4.31
38.6k
13

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

I plan to write more with these same characters if I get enough of a response so please please please Read and Review and score me. It lets me know how people are enjoying my work. Read and enjoy!

__________________________________________________

The brightest light in the room was the glint of my Reichter .45 revolver. I know that is how it seemed for Thedrick. He was squinting to avoid the glare of it, which I was keeping on his left eye. He really shouldn't have been moving it was starting to annoy me. I let him know by starting to wriggle my itching trigger finger. He knew what it could do, and he knew I would have no problem staining my custom tailored electric blue Armani suit red with blood. Brain matter gray wouldn't bother me too much either as his partner had found out not long ago.

"Now once more. Please let this be simple. I'm getting really shall we say perturbed right now." Thedrick looked up at me with a fear I hadn't tasted in nearly a decade. I felt it pass through my veins like a wondrous drug and momentarily I forgot my goal. I was brought back by the sound of his nails scraping the wood chair. "I don't have all of eternity. Ok so I do but I would rather not spend it all with you. I've been to Hell but being in a room with you runs a close second. Now if you don't want me to start revisiting horrors on you will answer my question. Where is she?"

"I don't know who you're talking about!" Thedrick screamed. I hadn't even taken my true form yet, I must have a firmer understanding of human terror than I had suspected. Now I wished I hadn't gotten him quite so worked up, he wasn't thinking.

"You do know her." I walked over to the table and picked up a picture. It was of a young girl with blondish hair pulled back into a ponytail. She had eyes that could only be described as startling brown, even in the picture they were enough to distract from her smile and her body. "Now where is she?" His eyes had started lower on the picture, with her thighs, in this picture only covered by a pair of fishnets and a brief black skirt. I think he was fixated on her breasts spilling out from beneath her black half shirt bearing the insignia of Bete Noir.

"I don't know! I swear!" Thedrick was staring at her breasts I realized. He was trying to remember where he had seen that insignia, a hooded serpent coiling a distinctly feminine form all done in red. He did, he was lying to me.

"Thedrick. I'm tired. I need this girl but she needs me worse." I took a deep breath and put the picture down. I wish I knew her name; it would make it easier to keep him from lying to me. As it was I only had this image to work from. I walked to the table and picked up a dagger. I smiled as I looked at the wicked curve of the blade. I could still remember the first time that I had held the blade.

Thedrick saw the blade and instantly he thought I had decided to kill him. I shook my head slowly, I knew it wouldn't calm him any but it wasn't his time to die yet. I still hoped I wouldn't have to kill him. I set my gun down on his lap, facing his stomach encase it were to go off. Then I took the dagger and drove it into his shoulder stopping when I felt the blade rest against solid bone. "Who is she!?"

"Sara!" Thedrick screamed like a woman. It was fortunate for him I had tied him well, the way he was wriggling he would had hurt himself more than he was already hurt.

"Where can I find her?" I held the blade perfectly still for the moment. I was glad I hadn't had to resort to more drastic measures. I was fully prepared to carve his heart out and I think I could make him survive the experience, for a few hours at least.

"She's a groupie." He hissed with pain. He wasn't screaming anymore; every little thing is a blessing. "Follows Bete Noir all around the country!"

"What the fuck Thed?" I tore the blade from his shoulder and wiped the blood clean on his cheek smearing the blood there. "Why did this have to be so fucking painful?" I picked up my revolver and then caught a scent. A moment later I recognized the smell as urine. That nasty little boy. "And you pissed yourself. Bravo, motherfucking spectacular!" I roared. I didn't realize how much I scared him until I felt it crash against me again in a single euphoric rush. "Wow." I blinked blind with bliss and waiting for the sensation to pass.

When it passed I walked to him and cut the ropes that held him down. Thedrick looked at me but he didn't move. I hadn't noticed before but he was a big guy. I guess he weighed around two hundred forty pounds and most of it was muscle. His hair cut suggested military of some kind and so did the dog tags hanging around his neck. I took a step back then I put the dagger down on the table and reached out to touch his shoulder.

The slit in his shoulder had been a clean one. Thedrick wasn't bleeding nearly as bad as he could have been, particularly if I had intended for him to die. I didn't want him to die though; even without attention it wasn't likely to kill him. I reached out and grabbed Thedrick's shoulder firmly pressing down on the wound. He reached up and gripped my wrist trying his best to pull me off but his strength was nothing compared to my own and I wouldn't be moved.

For no reason I can think of now or understood then I healed him. It was probably worse than the wound itself. I know his fear spiked to new heights as he felt my power entering his wound. It felt like ice water in his veins, so cold it burned him from within instead of chilling him. The wound was closing quickly though and when I released him it had vanished entirely. "Go." Thedrick reached up and stuck his fingers through the hole in his shirt to feel where I had stabbed him. There was nothing left to prove it had been real, no scar or scab but a few drops of dried blood were smeared on his shoulder trailing down to his nipple and from there to his naval.

Thedrick's terror was beginning to mingle with something else; I believe the feeling would best be described as awe. I walked out of the room leaving Thedrick to his thoughts. He had helped me more than I had expected. I left the man's apartment and gently shut the door. I didn't want anybody disturbing Thedrick until morning. The death of . . it hadn't occurred to me that I hadn't known what relation the two men had shared until that moment. It wasn't important but for the moment it nagged at my mind.

"Sara." I said to myself tasting the name as I skipped down the stairs in twos and threes. "So that is what she is calling herself." Last time I had been this close she had used the name Bella. I guessed she probably changed her name on a regular basis. It didn't matter. I knew her real name.

Sara's real name was Elimina. I don't think she knew this though, most humans never learn their real names. Each time a person is born an angel is present to witness the event. The first word they utter after a person's birth is their true name, the way they are inscribed in The Book of Life. It is under that name that all their deeds are recorded. Her name wasn't in The Book any longer. It had been stricken the moment she had taken my hand all those years ago.

I hadn't realized how lost I was in my own thought until I stumbled missing the edge of a curb. I was in Sunridge California at the corner of Crandall and Becks. Thedrick's apartment was probably better than a mile behind me now. "Sara." I said again. I wondered if she could feel me at this distance, if she knew instinctively where I was. Then I stopped thinking about her at all and looked down the streets.

The sun had barely gone down over the hills and a pleasant breeze was warming the valley and keeping the people from retreating to their homes. The first stars had appeared, twinkling while they could without competition from the streetlights. A half moon helped them adorn the night but soon it would be one of the few survivors of the flood of light mankind could produce. I always smile when I think of the victories mankind holds over God. They don't even realize the things they've done, the accomplishments they can claim.

I desperately wanted someone to talk to but I was paying no attention to the faces streaming past me on little errands. I knew little of who they were or why they were and I didn't care. I just continued to blindly walk down the streets taking random turns along the way. I didn't know where I was going, if I was being led or if I was just wandering and I couldn't bring myself to care. I was only thinking of her. I had to have her but first I had to find something to sooth my screaming nerves.

When had I seen her last? It was some time in the last century I was sure of it. I had been present when she died. I remembered that as well but where had it been. Nineteen twenty something. I had been stuck in America, a little shit of a town called Thicket Creek in Texas. I can't stand the South and Texas, any place where the humans are accustomed to breeding in their own ranks is not on my list of places to visit. She had been a dancer in that life, today it seems funny that she would go out in public dressed like that or looking like that.

I knew I had been guided when I looked up and saw the sign under which I stood. Arachne's Web. I had found my way to the local strip club, I let a smile curl my lips and slowly I breathed in hoping to catch the scent of the place.

"Hey bud, no loitering. Cover is twenty." A man said. He was huge; if my strength were measured by size I would have been terrified of the man. Dressed in a black suit he still had shades on even though now the sun was long distant on its worldwide journey. Three rings adorned each meaty hand matching the glimmer of his two golden teeth. I turned toward him slowly sizing him up. I took a step toward him reaching into inner pocket of my coat. He didn't move and I drew out a folded twenty holding it up in front of his nose. "ID?" He grunted. I hated being asked for ID. In the entire world of ignorance that was something I couldn't accept, a human who had seen less sun rises than I had solar eclipses asking me to prove my age. I looked up at him and produced the card in one hand. "Ok Mr. Samael." The man said and took the bill from my hand. Then he cocked his head to one side urging me to pass.

I wanted nothing more than to tear his head from his shoulders right then. I might have had I not sensed his power suddenly. "I don't want no trouble." The man said moving slightly to one side this time. I wonder if he knew who I was then. I doubt it but it doesn't matter anyway. I turned away from him and stepped into the club.

Humans are amazing creatures and within these walls they had created something so dazzling it took my senses a moment to completely process what was happening around me. A violent storm of lights raged around me, red, blue, yellow, purple, pink, white, no pattern no reason but too titillate. I watched my blue suit glow a blue violet beneath one of the lights then saw the effect around the entire room. A mirror ball hung in the center of Arachne's Web and it was that spot that her threads covered the room with wires to support those flashing lights. At either end of the club was a stage with a pole and a girl.

The music filling the room was a physical beast alive and moving in the crowd. I felt it thudding in my bones the moment I entered the room moving around me, over me and through me as it alternated from one speaker to the next and the next. The place felt alive even without the heavily crowded dance floor shared by strippers and patrons alike.

The feelings screaming in and out of this place was a cornucopia of itself. Mostly I felt the happiness and lust inherit to such places. It was underlain with guilt though. Even as I breathed in the new power that negativity gave me I pitied that humans felt so bad about enjoying themselves. Pockets of confusion, jealousy and even anger could be found in small samplings scattered here and there but the overlying flavor was ecstasy. To a human it would best be described as an orgy in orgasm. It wasn't of course but it was the spiritual equivalent, screaming and blind beyond any thoughts.

I had to stop on the threshold for a moment taking it all in. When I did gather myself I walked to the bar and took a seat. The bar had been constructed entirely of hollowed glass and hundreds of spiders were housed within. Whether by sorcery or technology, real spiders or just images I couldn't tell but the effect was magnificent. Nearly as effective as dressing the tendress in a transparent body suit of black spider web design. The only parts of her body covered were her nipples and her crotch both by red hourglasses. "Rum n Coke." I answered before she could speak. She nodded and turned away.

My eyes wandered quickly down her backside as she stepped away she was well formed. If I say nothing else positive about God the entire time I exist on His planet it is this, he is an incredible artist. I don't think I could have designed woman better and that is saying a lot. It really is too bad he makes them in a plus size. When she returned with my drink I assessed her again, looking slowly over her shapely thighs then her firm stomach and pausing on her ample breast. "Three dollars." She said as she handed me my drink. I searched my pocket for the funds as I searched my mind for the term. Butterface. I thought as I handed her the bills. That was the term I had heard used for these kinds of women. She would be perfect "but her" face ruined it. It wouldn't be so bad if she'd stop smiling, if I could floss with a jump rope I wouldn't smile, particularly not a lopsided giant grin that seemed to unite her ears with two rows of teeth.

I turned away from her and tipped the drink to my lips instantly grimacing. I envy humans many things but their cuisine was not on the list. I kept the slag in one hand waiting for her to arrive. That was why I had come here tonight; it was because Lilli would be performing tonight.

Even as the thought entered my mind the dance floor started to clear. At first it was ones and twos returning to their seats, then small swarms as the song ended and no other began. The lights too began to dim to just a shadow of their former chaos, until only the black light remained filling the room with an odd violet light. The light was low, not enough to blind but enough to discourage movement in most humans in effect confining them to their seats for the treat they were soon to be given. The stages emptied as well though I hadn't noticed it until a spotlight illuminated the stage on the right side of the room.

The music started again slowly, at first just a drumbeat timed perfectly to the rhythm of a beating heart. She came out, slinking on all fours the movement of her hips in time with the drums. She was wrapped in red hooded trench coat keeping all but the slightest hint of her form concealed. The tail peaking from beneath the coat got a few confused murmurs from the crowd. The vocals were next to start, timed between beats and just screams at first joined quickly by a guitar to lead the voices. Stopping at the end of the stage she moved to her feet, still swaying to the beat of the drums but rising to the voices, arms stretched upward. The voices dimmed and the drums faded until both were only a back against which the guitar wailed. "OK!" She shouted in excitement jumping up and throwing her hood back.

Lilli got the gasp from the crowd she had wanted as they caught their first glimpse of the cat girl's face. Sandy blonde hair was pulled back over her shoulders as her soft brown eyes looked around the crowd. Full ears peaking from beneath her hair turned this way and that to listen to the crowd's encouragement. Lilli gripped the front of her coat and tore it open sending a button flying toward the nearest table.

Beneath the coat she had only a bra and panties both of matching light blue lace. Lilli pulled the coat closed quickly and turned from the crowd. Only the first sounds of disappointment had started to leave the crowd when she snaked her arms free of the coat and started inching it down her back. Her flesh was bared inch by inch, timed perfectly with the beat of the music still. A sly smile thrown over her shoulder as she turned to the crowd, now covered by her knee length tresses.

The song was picking up again, this time with lyrics. It was Bete Noir's new hit song "Delicious Sins." Lilli's arms vanished beneath her hair and a moment later her blue bra came sliding down her arms catching on her wrists. She held still for a moment to the delight of the crowd fighting against the bra as if held fast by it then tearing it in two. Twirling again till her back was facing the crowd Lilli leaned down slipping her panties down her long legs inch by inch then stepping out of them. She lifted the brief cloth on her toe lifting her leg till her knee was nearly pressed to her cheek giving everyone a glance at her sex. A flick of her ankle and her lace panties fluttered to the floor just short of the nearest table.

Lilli returned to all fours as the chorus echoed around the club. She made her way to the front of the stage then crawled down off the stage. Lilli's tail was lashing quickly back and forth allowing brief glimpses of her rounded bottom to the crowd. She looked slowly around the club to each of the tables with a sultry smile crossing her lips. Lowering her head to the ground the cat girl took her panties in her mouth and crawled to a table where a man sat with his date.

"Mrow?" She managed around her panties placing her arms on the woman's lap and playfully nuzzling her breast. The woman blushed as red as the dress she wore but seemed frozen in place. Lilli dropped her panties in the man's lap. Climbing up a little farther Lilli rolled onto her back, her thighs on the woman's lap and her back in the man's. Her tail wrapped around her waist to play with the woman's hair. "Want to pet the kitty?" She asked with a slight canting of her head and a motion lower to her bared crotch. When the man hesitated Lilli took his date by the hand and brought it to her crotch rubbing in slow circles. "Mmmmm want to take kitty home?" It was the man's turn to blush nearly matching the woman's hue as he shook his head. "Too bad." She rolled gently off the couple landing on her feet and walking over to another table.

The second table was three men dressed in various combinations of khaki and button shirts casually sipping beers and pretending not to look at Lilli as she approached. She slipped back down to all fours and crawled beneath the table making certain to spread her legs as she lowered herself. Lilli's head ended in the first man's crotch gently nuzzling him to excitement while locking her eyes on his. "You like pussy?" To the crowd the only thing visible was her tail, sticking straight out from beneath the table.

"Oh yeah!" The man responded gripping the table.

"Why are you holding the table?" Lilli purred and locked her lips around the man's zipper tugging it down.

"Trying to keep control." The man gasped.

Lilli leaned a little closer to him so the man would feel her hot breath on his cotton boxers. "You should get your hands on pussy." Lilli whispered making certain to lick her lips before rolling away from his grasp and from beneath the table into the splits.

Standing tall Lilli moved back toward the stage. The music was reaching its end as she crawled back up to the stage gripping the pole with one hand. She jumped and twisted her body upside down gripping the pole with her legs. Lilli ran her fingers through her hair then up to cup her breasts. The song ended and Lilli froze in place, legs wrapped around the pole, back flat against the stage hair hanging free over the edge.

I hadn't moved the entire time Lilli had danced. I still wasn't moving now as she rose up and walked off stage. My drink was half full the ice half melted, untouched throughout the sequence. I rose from my seat with my drink still in hand. The lights and sounds were already excited back to a full maelstrom, girls on either stage by the time I had covered half the distance of the room. I walked through the employee only door and back toward the dressing rooms.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers
12