The Hunt: Bacchanal

Story Info
Asylum and Sean meet at a club.
2k words
4.48
23k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

The day sped by and I remember nothing of it but a few scattered images of little importance. I remember when I pulled up to the Bacchanal and handed my keys to the valet. I remember the young man turning and staring at me for a moment entirely to long. He had sounded like he had something stuck in his throat. He couldn't even say my name for better than thirty seconds and when he managed it was phrased a question for me to confirm. "Mister Samael?" I only nodded and walked off.

When I entered the Bacchanal there was no pause in the action. Nobody even noticed the demon, dressed in a black suit and a human appearance step into the room. Of course it was partially because most of the room wasn't human. Sean was already waiting for me when I arrived, I wasn't sure if I was late or he was early but either way I'm glad that he was waiting for me. It's merely a power game but the superior arrives at leisure, the inferior arrives when scheduled.

"Greetings Asylum." Sean looked up at me over the rim of his glass. I inhaled quickly getting the scent of the thick heady wine. Chinese Bloodwine famous as on the best intoxicants every discovered.

"Greetings Sean."

In the corner of my eye I noticed a fiery red head dancing in the center of a crowd of men. She was wearing a black bustier and skintight skirt slung so low enough on her hips to reveal the "T" top of her pink thong. The rest of her clothing was all black vinyl creaking noisily with each of movement. Each man on the dance floor was competing to be near her and each who got close enough to catch her eye was rewarded. Her body moved against each man like a serpent, bodies entwined with hypnotic rhythm. I hadn't realized I was staring at her until I looked back to Sean starting on a second glass of wine, the first sitting beside him empty.

He took another sip of his wine and reclined comfortably into his chair. He seemed to be in no rush at all. He was waiting for me to speak.

"I want you to find this girl for me." I pulled out the picture of Elimina and slide it across the table careful to avoid the circle of water where a cup had sat not long before.

"Who is she?"

"Just a girl." I replied. Sean didn't buy it, his disbelief floated in the air between us.

"Fine." Sean rose from the table. "Talia!" He said sharply. The woman on the floor gave the man she was with a quick kiss on the lips, grinding her hips against him before walking to Sean's side.

"Yes Master."

I blinked in disbelief at the beauty standing over us. Up close I could see the curve of her breast and the sweat tricking down her face and over her chest. I could smell her, not just the perfume, but her anticipation of a man's touch. Her eyes burned with desire as she looked over at Sean, I thought for a moment I was imagining it. Then I realized her eyes had an actual glow, I could see the reflection of them in his drink.

"We're leaving." Sean said and stood. I was at a loss, I must have taught him better than I believed.

"She is the last soul." I blurted. Sean smiled and sat back down dismissing Talia with a wave of the hand. I watched her sashay back onto to the dance floor and into the waiting arms of the men.

Sean whistled. I had his attention wrapped around me like a blanket. "What is she worth, what can you do when you get her?"

"What can't I do?" I replied. I was exaggerating my own power of course. All things have limits. The humans have convinced themselves that "God" and "The Devil" have no such limits. Sean wasn't entirely human; he understood the game a little better than most.

"If you came to play games we are done Asylum. I learned a lot from you, much more than I did from my other father, but I don't owe you anything."

"Fine what do you want?" I wasn't sure whether to beam with pride or shiver in fear. Twice today I had been confronted with someone who was ultimately only interested in their own welfare. Most humans are foolishly concerned with the welfare of others.

"Asylum you need to learn to relax." Sean said with a smile. "Talia!" The woman moved quickly to stand over his shoulder, swaying slightly reminding me of a serpent. Hints of pearl white fangs completed the impression. "Get Asylum a drink. Crazy Rooster?" He asked reminding me of my favorite drink, nearly three decades ago. I didn't correct him though, I let his woman fetch the drink.

Talia returned and set the glass before me on the table. I almost cringed; the pungent aroma was enough to curl my lip. It wasn't until I drained the glass in a single huge swallow that I realized the scent wasn't the drink, it was flowing off her. It was her combined, love, lust and interest in Sean pouring off her in a single horrid flavor that left me with a slight buzz.

Sean grinned darkly as he gazed at my eyes. "Interested in giving her a try." The tips of his fangs were bared as he motioned her toward me. She rose from his lap and strutted towards me bringing her stiletto boot up between my legs. The tip brushed against my erection as she pushed my chair away from the table and started dancing again. Just her hips moved, swiveling inches from my face. Each thrust brought her crotch closer; I could already smell her arousal growing. The tiny skirt inched up her hips with each pump until I could see her clean-shaven cunt glistening in the low light of the Bacchanal.

Turning her back to me she continued her private dance, bending slightly at the knees so her hair brushed the floor. Reaching between her legs she unzipped my pants and helped herself to my cock positioning it so she could lower herself onto it. "Careful Asylum, don't want to make a scene do you?" Grinding my teeth together as I looked over at him I nodded in agreement. It took me nearly biting my tongue off to resist the urge to moan when I slipped into her.

Once she was comfortably wriggled down into my lap she threw one arm around my shoulder and whispered in my ear. "So you're the famous Asylum. Always wanted to meet you." She was lying; I felt that as much as her body against me. Slowly at first she started clenching her muscles, squeezing my cock inside her. She barely moved her hips, tiny figure eights on my lap. The real action was her incredible control over her muscles. They squeezed from root to tip before she'd lower herself again.

"She's really incredible isn't she? One of my best I think. She can do such amazing things with her hips. You should see her when she doesn't have to keep it down." Sean lifted his drink up taking a sip of his wine before turning his attentions across the room.

It was strangely intimate to be fucking your "son's" slave right in front of him. Holding a conversation with him. Inside her I was already throbbing when she leaned back and nibbled on my ear. She tossed her head to one side blinding me with a cascade of curls. One hand slipped between her thighs, gently massaging my balls. "Come on baby, cum for me." She hissed snaking her tongue along my ear.

My hands had wandered along her thighs to her rear. Then slowly up her sides and finally cupped beneath her breasts pinching and twisting her nipples. I clamped down mauling her tits as she tensed one last time pushing me over the edge. As soon as my juices started to flow she snapped her head towards me and slammed her lips to mine. Together we swallowed each other's moans of pleasure as we came.

Talia grasped a napkin from the table and carefully raised herself off me. Sliding into a seat beside me she stroked my softening cock, squeezing the last drops of cum onto her fingertips before wiping me clean. Almost without thinking about it she licked her fingers clean and smiled.

I stood up and looked her over for a moment. I could barely feel my legs now but it wasn't just the sex. Something else was wrong with me. Part of it was were love for him, an overwhelming fire in my veins and threatening to fracture my skull. The rest I couldn't, didn't understand at the time.

"If you learn anything you'll get in touch?" Sean had pulled Talia down into his lap but he was aware enough of me to nod. I walked out of the Bacchanal and into the night air. My mind immediately went to Father Jayes. A visit was briefly considered and rejected. Instead I drove back to Gayle's mansion, The Absence of Time but remained outside. I lay on the grass now staring up at the stars.

"Asylum." His voice was clearer than usual. My eyes closed and when they opened we stood face to face next to the lake. If I hadn't known this was entirely in my mind I would have feared for my sanity or my life.

"Good night Gayle. Actually it is good morning." I had glanced down at my watch earlier; yesterday would have ended some twenty minutes before we started speaking.

"What happened between you and my son?"

"It doesn't concern you Gayle."

"Then just tell me." Gayle held hand out over the lake and smiled softly. "He is my son Asylum!"

"I know who he is Gayle. Calm the fuck down it really isn't of any importance." I repeated looking out over the lake watching it slowly change from a black blue to almost lavender. Within the confines of the mind he was as powerful as I. Any man is God inside his mind. That is always how I have seen it, perhaps it has just been that I choose my hosts well but I don't think they have all been so extraordinary nor do I believe that most of the souls that went into my being were special. Can't you fly in your mind?

"Then tell me, if it is no big deal then just tell me." Gayle pleaded. I occasionally wonder if he knows I still revel in his pain. It's an indulgence I struggle to keep back but it's hard not to feed on him. His emotions are always so intense. We've stopped fighting but that doesn't make us friends, not by a long shot.

"No. I like you better like this. Are you going to fight me?" I was looking up towards the sky at that point; it too had taken on the gentle purple color. The difference between sea and sky texture not color. Gayle looked at me for a moment; I didn't have to look at him to know. In here I know everything. I am everything. So is he. So very little can be kept secret here. He slowly shook his head and I left him there in what would become the darkness again as soon as I seized hold of reality.

With a deep gasping breath I burst into the world still lying on my back but the sun had started to threaten the night with a gentle light on the horizon. It would be sometime yet before the sun itself rose but the warnings had been issued. I sat upright quickly yawning pleasantly as I stretched. It really is wonderful to be alive. Humans take it for granted to be alive even though instinctively they know that Earth is the best place. A merging of heaven and hell where all things are possible, that is what earth is. You'd think that humans would figure it out though, none of them are eager to die and many spirits are eager to live in their world. We gladly accept the mantle of mortality just to sample the pleasures of the Earth again. That is what the war is about, that is why we fight.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers