The Hunt Ch. 07

Story Info
Finding unexpected romance.
2.4k words
4.52
15.1k
4

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i_would
i_would
112 Followers

07. Crying in the rain.

"Rise and shine, it's another beautiful though somewhat rainy day," Ashley heard Jennifer call out.

She woke up from a deep sleep, it took her a while to remember where she was. And remembering the previous night explained why she was feeling more than a little sore.

"Come on girls, wake up, the rest of us are heaving breakfast already and soon we have to get out of here," Jennifer called out to them.

Ashley looked at the ceiling and stretched her arms. "I'm coming," she answered, and slowly started to stretch the rest of her muscles before getting up from the bed.

"Phoebe, Christie, you two getting up too? We're the only ones still sleeping," Ashley said, noticing the two girls sleeping a bit further down the bed.

"I'm so painful," Phoebe groaned. She was lying on her back, eyes still half closed. Her curly hair looked like a huge mess. "Everything hurts, I'm feeling really stiff. Damn yesterday was the third time in two days they got me. Today I really have to do better."

Ashley walked over and stretched out her hand.

"Come on up, today is Monday, not so many hunters, good chance for you to remain hidden. You just ran into a lot of bad luck, that will change. Now come on up and have something to eat, we have to get moving, or we're going to be the easiest catch of the day."

Phoebe took her hand and pulled herself up from the bed. She stood up, put her hands behind her head and pushed her chest forward to stretch her sore muscles. Ashley looked at the pretty girl in front of her, and how she pushed her round boobs forward.

"Or is it them that make those bastards want me so much?" Phoebe said, looking down at her chest.

Ashley laughed, "You're not supposed to see those when you're hiding, but they sure look good. Now come on, enough showing off, we have to go down now."

All the other girls were having their breakfast already when Ashley, Phoebe and Christie finally came down.

Emma greeted them, "Sit down, sleepyheads. It's almost time to get moving. It's a rainy day today, and it's a Monday, so there will be less hunters than yesterday. Nevertheless they will want three of us so hide well."

The girls finished breakfast, quickly cleaned up the place and then they all spread out, finding a place to hide.

Ashley decided to try her rock crevice again, knowing it's a good hiding place and not likely the men will search there again, while the overhead rocks should keep it dry. It was raining hard, really hard, and with the dark skies it seemed like it would continue forever. By the time she reached her hideout even her shoes were flooded. She crawled in, carefully rearranging the bush at the entrance not so show any signs of disturbance. To her delight she found the place was indeed pretty dry.

The morning was uneventful. No hunters came near, but obviously at least one woman was found considering the screams she heard halfway the session.

She was thinking about the previous day's events. Having been both "appetiser" and "main course". Emily was right, those men really only care about their bodies. Let them play with your body, not with your mind. She could live with the idea -- her body is just that, a body, the important thing is who she is, and that's her soul. And to get to one's soul, you have to get into their mind.

There was no love or romance here, just sex. Those men didn't want love, they just wanted a good fuck. They wanted to live a fantasy, where women were just sex toys. They tacked a game to it, to give it a bit more of a challenge, and a bit more of a surprise who they would get.

The whole development did start to mess with her mind, she realised. She was totally unsure of herself: was this really a good thing to do? Would she be able to detach herself from her body for the rest of the week, like she did the previous night? She surprised herself by being so detached. It was not her, lying on the floor, being impaled by hard dick after hard dick. It was not her, being covered in cum. It was not her experiencing orgasms. Or was it? She did feel good, those orgasms did set her body on fire, it was really intense. In a way she had enjoyed the sex, starting with the gentle touches during dinner, the tongues all over her body during dessert, the orgasm they gave her to finish off dessert. It felt good, but also so totally wrong.

The sound of the horn woke her up from her thoughts. She came out of hiding, still rather confused, but also getting to terms with her being there. Having been allowed to mesmerise those two hours, not being disturbed, let alone being found and raped again, it all give her a little more confidence that she would be able to get through the week.

On the way back to the cabin she saw a girl sitting in the rain next to the path, head on her knees, arms around the legs, her seriously messed up hair hanging in wet strands down. It was Phoebe.

"Hey Phoebe, what's wrong?" she asked.

Phoebe lifted her head, eyes a bit swollen as she was obviously crying.

"Everything," she sobbed. "Everything is wrong."

Ashley sat down in the rain next to her and put an arm around the crying girl's shoulders.

"Come, let's get out of the rain, back to the cabin. It will make you feel better," she said. Phoebe turned to her and continued crying. Ashley did not know what to do, and just gave Phoebe a warm hug to comfort her.

"Fuck it, everything is wrong," Phoebe cried. "Everything. Caught Saturday. Yesterday twice. Now all morning in the pouring rain, only to be found shortly before the end of the session and being used as appetiser. Can't they just leave me alone for once? And that bloody rain, it's driving me crazy. Raining all the time. I'm wet, miserable, and then I am fucked yet again, just when I thought I made it through."

"I understand, I was made into an appetiser just yesterday too, they just only care about their dicks, and our pussies. Now please get up, get out of the rain, I'm sure the other girls will have started cooking some lunch already. We'd better not be late, OK?"

She got up, pulling up Phoebe in the process. Together they walked back to the cabin.

"Thanks, Ashley. Thanks for taking care of me. You make me feel better already."

When they arrived back at the cabin all the other girls were there already, and Alice had started to make a big pot of soup for all of them, to warm up after the rain. It smelt so good in there, and the soup tasted great after being in the rain so long.

After enjoying lunch and helping clean up the dishes Ashley sat down one one of the sofas with Phoebe. They talked about life, and many other things, and shared some good laughs.

Then the topic came back to their current situation, and Phoebe quickly started to look down again. Ashley suggested to show Phoebe her hideout: in between the rocks, very much out of sight, and sheltered from the rain. This brightened up Phoebe immediately, as she suddenly had strong hopes of not being found, to just be able to relax a bit, and to simply stay dry. It was still really dark out there, and the rain seemed only to have become heavier over the past hours, so having to sit in the rain for two hours was an even worse prospect to Phoebe than being caught again.

The catch of the morning returned to the cabin. Bewildered they looked. Hair messed up, and not just because of the rain.

"They wouldn't even let us clean up," Judith complained.

"They said the rain would take care of that," Sarah added. "But look at me, my hair is still all sticky! The bastards. They may be paying us big money but they're supposed to treat us with some dignity, not as total trash. Damn. Gotta go have a quick swim in the pond I guess. Just enough time for that."

Ashley and Phoebe set off together, and Ashley led the way to her rock crevice hideout.

"Nice place! I wouldn't know there is anything behind that bush," Phoebe commented, when they arrived.

Ashley pushed aside the bush, and invited Phoebe to go in, following behind her.

"It's not exactly roomy, we have to stay really close so as to not be visible around the corner," Ashley said, and she squeezed herself in, standing half in front of Phoebe, their bodies against each other. She then put her hand in between them, and pulled her breast through to the other side, so she was standing against Phoebe's side, her chin above Phoebe's shoulder. It was tight but they did fit, and it was not too uncomfortable.

"You comfy?" she asked Phoebe, who nodded affirmative. Then they kept silent, not knowing what to do, and the horn sounded signalling the start of the afternoon hunt.

The girls kept quiet. Ashley was very aware of how every tiny movement would rub her body against Phoebe's. How she was squashing Phoebe's breast. How Phoebe's arm was rubbing against her nipple. The general closeness of their bodies. She could even smell the other woman's sweat.

"What if they find us?" Phoebe whispered.

"When someone comes to check, I'll just step out of this niche. Then they see me when they look behind the bush. Not likely they will go in looking for more. You're safe." Ashley whispered back.

"Thank you, you're so sweet."

The afternoon passed. The rain kept falling.

"I wonder how I can continue this," Phoebe said. "I have never done this before, having only been a dancer."

"Same for me."

"Don't you feel violated?"

"Yes. We're just toys to them, to be used and then discarded."

"Just toys, huh."

"Like in the club, they come to look at you, have you mess up their mind, and move on."

"These guys messed up my body, too."

"I'm sure they did. That's what they're after, just don't let them mess up your mind. They're not interested in that anyway. You don't even have a name to them, did you realise that?"

"Now you mention it -- they don't use our names indeed. They also won't introduce themselves to us." Phoebe looked a bit dreamy, as if in deep thought. She looked at the wall across her. "So I'm really nothing more than a pretty body. Do you look at me like that as well?"

"No, you're a real person to me. But those guys, to me in a way they're just walking dicks. Luckily most of those dicks are attached to a reasonably well looking body."

Twice a hunter walked by, but neither looked behind the bush or came even close to their hideout. Ashley and Phoebe held their breath, and kept really still when that happened, only to relax when the hunter had passed. The noise of the rain drowned out their chatter quickly but they would not want to take any risk.

"Have you ever done it with a girl?" Phoebe asked.

Ashley did not reply right away, she was a bit surprised by the question. And with them both naked and squashed against one another such a rather simple question quickly got a much deeper meaning, as if Phoebe was interested in her sexually, something Ashley was absolutely not ready for and discussing the very subject in this situation made her feel rather awkward. Far more awkward than in almost any other situation she could think of.

"No... never... you?"

Phoebe looked thoughtful. "Yes, once, some years ago." She paused, before continuing, "We were rather drunk. I'm more into men, I don't think a girl can satisfy me, they miss the proper equipment, you know. But then we were drunk and she was really into me, and me feeling horny too I just went with the flow, you know. Curiosity."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Mostly, yes. It was strange, mostly. I didn't know what to do, really. But in the end it was a nice experience."

"I see."

"I don't want to disturb you but I have to say I'm actually feeling quite comfortable now, you make me feel very safe and protected. And warm. I need that now."

Phoebe stopped talking. Ashley felt an arm being pushed between her waist and the rock face, and a moment later Phoebe hugged her with one arm, pressing their bodies together. "Thank you again," she said, and she kissed Ashley lightly.

The final half hour they did not say anything, they just stood there in the tight space, until the horn sounded and they crawled out of their hideout and quickly made their way back to the dry insides of the cabin, both incredibly happy that they were not found. The rain had stopped but everything was still wet and muddy, including their shoes that of course would have no chance to dry before the next morning.

They prepared dinner while the rain started pouring again, and after that Angel hopped by to check on them, dressed in tight white tee and blue thigh-long skirt. Ashley thought that she looked very much like she just came back from the beach, which was a silly thought considering the pouring rain. Her attire was not very rainproof either, the wet spots on her shirt let her skin see through.

She brought some extra supplies for the girls, including a watermelon for them to share, and had a little chitchat with them. Angel was happy to see everyone was still there, no-one quit the event. Angel also told that there were only ten men at the moment, and jokingly said that tonight's catch might have it easy. Which was protested by Judith, who remarked that what those guys missed in numbers, they certainly made up in endurance, if her lunchtime experience was anything to go by.

Angel continued to chat with her girls until eleven, when she left and the girls went back to sleep.

Ashley found herself a place on the bed, and soon after Phoebe lay down next to her, and gave her a hug.

"Thanks again for your help today. Will you take me to your hideout again tomorrow?" Phoebe whispered in her ear.

"Sure, no problem," Ashley replied, and then they broke the hug and went to sleep.

i_would
i_would
112 Followers