The Hunter Vol. 01

Story Info
Predator finds out prey can be more that just food.
3.6k words
34.6k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Braxes
Braxes
3 Followers

Thellius crouches atop a large hill the sun warming his black scales, he stretches his massive wings after the longest flight he has ever had in his lifetime. As he relaxes in his comfortable position he smells the air and sneezes as he takes in his first breath of pollution. He scratches at his long serpentine snout trying to ease the burning sensation that irritates his large nostrils. But the sensation is pushed into the back of his mind as he also detects the scent of prey. He focuses his vision onto the direction the sent is coming from. Suddenly he realises he is at outskirts of a massive city that seems to be teeming with prey. The foul air had kept it hidden in a dense fog in the air but now it is standing before him with no gates and no guards. He eventually adapts to the awful air that hangs around the area and the burning has faded away, Thellius has never seen such large buildings before in his entire life, but he carefully watches from afar not daring to enter yet.

He contemplates a brief wingover of the city but the thought is repelled to the back of his mind. Suddenly a massive bird of steel lands in the bowels of this new city but that is only one of the fascinating marvels of the city. As he watches all this new prey with his keen vision he notices the incredible volume of creatures that dwell here. He has not seen this many species of prey in one area and so close to each other. Thellius does know one thing that this haven of steel and rock is what they all call home they don't even need to leave the limits of the city for food. It might just be the greatest thing Thellius has ever encountered in his minuscule lifespan but his father has told him many tales of how advanced they are. And he also told Thellius how weak they have become since his elders from centuries past used to hunt them and that they now rely on weapons rather than tooth and nail. But this was far more intimidating than his father had prepared him for; there were thousands of them walking the roads so many that they had to literally walk shoulder to shoulder. he flexed his claws ripping gaping holes in the earth and his tail lashing from side to side with its knife like talon at the tip slicing through the air as his mind played with the anticipation of so many kills and feasts ahead of him.

As he continues to overlook the area he is awed that so many things that are lit up unnaturally by strange globes and rods he wondered if the city would ever be touched by darkness when night fell. This alone presented a grand challenge to Thellius his clan hunts best at night and if he is robbed of the cover of darkness things will get very challenging indeed. Thellius decided he should familiarise himself with the city first before he begins hunting them. But unfortunately for his prey Thellius is capable of transforming his body to look like whatever he wants at any time but his level of skill is only limited to the basics. He can barely make himself the size of his prey yet hit elders can make them selves thrice the size of what they truly are. His prey may have technology but Thellius species has been able to use more arcane abilities ever since he was a hatchling he could transform. But he must patiently focus his mind and body more before he will be able to unlock far greater powers.

As Thellius decided on the shape he would assume he would rather choose a form that would be his standard from when wandering the city. He decided to pick something along the lines of a child to make himself less noticeable. Using the kids that he could see with his vision he used them as a template for his form. He imagined himself to be rather short with glasses and wearing a uniform to fit in with their youth. He gave himself short pointy ears and small snout with tiny nose at the end his tail was short and a little bushy and his fur was long and straight. He made sure his build was diminutive trying to be as weak looking as possible. Once he had the image in his head he could feel his body bending and melting into this new form. Satisfied with his new look he ventured off into the city to see what more he could find that his vision did not discover. As he explored the city he was shocked to see all the strange things that they had and so much useless trinkets and accessories that they carried on them. He can now clearly see how lazy they have become they have tools that do almost all the work for them. There were so many things that he saw he could not take notice to them all in one day every sense was overwhelmed in moments.

The most fascinating object had to be what they used to get around the city with. They were large objects that moved around with wheels at the base and they moved incredibly fast they came in as many shapes and sizes that his prey dose. But the best part is when the driver losses control and crashes. The clamour of sounds with the tinkling noises glass and harsh scraping metal that scatters along the road followed by the screams of the creatures that witness an accident sounded like music to Thellius that he found all quite enjoyable to watch and hear.

After a spending few days of examining the city Thellius played with idea of attempting to understand their language to little avail. After giving up on that he took the time to see what other clans have laid claim to this city. He was shocked to notice that this place was totally devoid of his own species he even searched the sewers to find some of his own kind. And after a journey that took him high and low even though his kind may be camouflaged like Thellius is they still leave a distinct smell that only his kind could pick up on. But he came across absolutely nothing this also meant that he had this grand city to him self. He has absolutely no competition for claim to any area Thellius has every inch of this city to himself. But it was like a double edged sword as well because this also meant that there would be absolutely no females of his clan or even species either. He would have no way to calm his sexual hormones that raged inside him as he was starting to enter adulthood. Thellius was tormented by this thought that he would be unable to keep his ache for sex under control until he reached full adulthood and that takes many years that were now starting to seem like eternity.

And if he dares to come back to his clans territory at any time before he has reached adulthood he will be considered an outcast from his clan. Deemed incapable of supporting a clutch of his own and denying him a mate and a solid position amongst his clan for the rest of his long life. As he was contemplating this dreadful fact he was suddenly struck with realization that this city was stocked with hundreds of thousands of females. Even though they may not be of his clan even not of his species he could have his way them and sate his lust. The thought of him made him cringe but it was better solution than being an outcast from his clan. Thellius thought of celibacy but he knew if he tried to just fight back the sexual hunger just looking at the way some of them dress he would be raping them soon anyway. There was no rule in his clan against raping his prey before he kills them and Thellius was very glad there wasn't he was relived but now thellius thinks he know why there is no rule against it.

The night he started is started his first hunt in this city he noted how pathetic his prey actually was compared to his species. His kind absolutely dominated them physically in every way and his prey could not even see in the dark. They didn't even have scales or armour to protect their flesh from his fangs and talons. Instead they were covered in soft fur some did have less than others but it always varied amongst each species. Thellius liked the feeling of this fur as he mauled them though it was always soft and smooth. He only attacked males this night trying to avoid even eyeing up a single female for a meal. But trying to avoid it made a different type of hunger rise inside him as pondered the idea again. He started to fantasize what it would be like to fuck a female with such soft fur rubbing against his body but in lust rather than death. He was quickly snapped out of his fantasy feeling the ache of his crotch against his false forms uniform which he found quite funny looking compared to his true self. The temptation had finally won him over and Thellius decided at last to hunt a female now since the night was waning to day. He wanted the hunt to be easy considering the situation he needed her to be alive and that would mean she would be capable of screaming. This meant she could draw more attention to his presence than he needed. He wanted to avoid drawing any city wide attention to himself especially since he just stared to hunt them.

He figured the best place to attack a female would be in a park it was wide open and there much fewer lights to protect them. He also wanted to understand their body more too find their more sensitive areas and not just areas that yielded a quick kill. He also needed to understand what their limits where. Because there would be no way Thellius could maintain this false form while having his way with them. So he knew he would be pushing them to their breaking points. But thellius was only concerned about keeping them alive long enough just so he could reach climax while they where still breathing.

Once he decided on everything he needed as he entered the park in his alternate form he immediately noticed a couple fooling around with each other on a bench. Thellius was elated at having such luck to find a target this quick. He paused and watched taking the time to take a good look at the female. She was very slender and poorly muscled. Thellius figured that she probably never lifted anything heavier then that tiny pink bag she carries next to her. She had a long and narrow snout with small stubby antlers poking out from the top of her head and below them she had long flexible ears. Her fur was brown and very short, her breasts were small and perky but she was not very impressive in any way. She wore a lot of clothing revealing only he hands and hooves she wore a blouse with a long skirt. Thellius decided she was barely even edible he doubted that he could even keep her alive long enough to have sex with her. He contemplated moving on to another target but the night was passing by faster than he anticipated. And the chances of another opportunity being around in this park would be most unlikely. Just as he decided that she was the target they started walking off into the bushes giggling and whispering to each other. Thellius grinned to himself thinking about how quickly her mate was about to change.

He slowly walked up to their location the area was completely dark and they could be barely seen but Thellius's dark vision immediately kicked in making them look as if they were in broad daylight. Even though he was not even trying to be quiet still he was unnoticed by the both of them. As they fondled each other while rolling in the grass. But then they started their strange mating ritual making Thellius pause to observe and from what he could make out of it they were fighting with their tongues for some strange reason.

After Thellius lost interest in there ritual he started to advance on them as he did this his bushy tail transformed into his massive tail tipped with the lethal blade. The male could be standing ten paces away from Thellius right now and he would be just in reach. But Thellius wanted be up close and perfect with his aim so he walked within arms reach. With a grin Thellius drove his tail forward with all his strength right into his temple the strike drove his tail right through but was so swift that he didn't even move. And now Thellius had this twitching male body with nothing but the flesh of his head holding him from falling onto his partner while his liquefied brains oozed down Thellius's tail. The female was totally oblivious to the demise that had just befallen her mate. And Thellius had already tossed his corpse well into the distance with a flick of his tail.

As she was still lying in the grass looking like she was anticipating something from her former partner. Thellius slowly and carefully guided his tail up her blouse with his blade effortlessly slicing through it and yet she giggled thinking it was all apart of a game. With his tail he pushed back the now free clothing to reveal to him yet another undergarment guarding his target letting out the pathetic growl that his alternative from could muster he sliced that off as well and comically she growled back at him. Thellius now kneeled between her legs as he transformed into his full form even though her legs were spread far apart his hips were dangerously close to her thighs. He didn't want to surprise her yet he bent over her placing his hands underneath her arms and he brought the tip of his snout close to hers.

He could smell a sweet scent but sadly it was fake and artificial. Then finally she grew anxious and reached out to find her mate and her joyous expression turned to confusion as her hands caressed scales around his face. As she made her discovery Thellius slides out his tongue and slowly licks the left side of her face soaking it in his saliva his tongue is also very rough its main purpose is for raking flesh off of bone; not giving loving attention. And very quickly her expression turned into revulsion. She was about to say something when Thellius drove his tongue into her mouth down her throat make her words no more than muffled sounds. She immediately started kicking and punching at Thellius but her struggle was barley even noticeable to Thellius. He didn't mind this tongue wrestling thing clearly he was the winner he thought to himself with a smile. Her throat was very soft and it felt nice rubbing against his tongue so he drives it in deeper until he is struck with a sour taste of bile that makes him retract it from her mouth in disgust. She immediately gasps for air and starts coughing terribly when he removes his tongue but Thellius dose not care about her air supply so he constricts her neck with his tail keeping the blade of his tail poised to strike her head if she becomes an annoyance.

Thellius then moves his tongue onto her body starting from the collar bone tracing to her left breast slowly licking it and making circle patterns. He continues to lick her breast until the fur that covers it is completely soaked in his saliva and then he switches to the other breast repeating this pattern. She winces very time with every lick that contacts her sensitive areas.

Thellius starts to focus on specific areas of her breasts that cause the greatest reaction. He licks around the nipples and occasionally giving them a quick flick with the tip of his tongue. But it appears too Thellius that this prey has lost its zest for life and was just accepting the assault on her body. Thellius quickly moves his hands from under her arms and grabs her by the thighs mercilessly sinking his claws deep into her flesh and muscle only a faint whimper can escape from her constricted throat from the reaction to the pain. Thellius stands up pulling her into the air; her skirt falls away from her crotch revealing and yet another garment covering her pussy. Growling he pushes it roughly aside with his tongue and places his whole tongue between her ass cheeks and drags his whole tongue up to the tip of her cunt where a small nub stands out. As his tongue travels along her body her back arches and her body tenses up she lets out a moan. He reverses this same motion with the soft underside of the tongue trying to provoke a stronger reaction and he succeeds. The more intense reaction causes juices that Thellius has never tasted before to flow from her pussy making Thellius take another pass at her tender folds. After the third lick Thellius releases his hold on her neck letting life rush back into her weak body while his tongue starts to explore past the folds of skin.

He finds the hard tiny nub again a gently teases it with his tongue and the results are immediate she lets out a loud moan and her legs pull against his talons despite the fact it hurts her. Thellius is thoroughly enjoying the taste of this females pussy but all the pheromones that are assaulting his nostrils has got him aroused to him to a point where the he is starting to get vicious. Thellius hungers to taste more of her so he moves his tongue to the source. The tip arches and aims and plunges into her pussy. His tongue drives deep inside her vagina with no warning and a wail of pain follows. The female reaches toward Thellius with her arms but they are both quickly restrained by his tail. The taste of blood suddenly blends in with he juices. Thellius has pushed his tongue in too hard but it only increases his lust for more. But her cry reverts back to moaning as his tongue explores her insides twisting and pushing hard against her vaginal walls. Her body arches sharply and strains against Thellius arms and tail while she lets out a loud moan. Her pussy quickly squeezes his tongue like a vice causing a burst of her juices to drench Thellius's snout. Thellius was at his peak of excitement he pushes her up against a nearby tree with his tail wraps around her waist to hold her in position. The female looks back at him with a defeated look on her face and she slowly pulls down her skirt signifying her surrender.

As she pulls off the skirt it slowly reveals her tender pussy again to his hungry eyes. He directs his hard dick to her pussy placing its head against her wet hole and she just lowers her head in anticipation. He pushes forward with his hips cramming his head into her pussy. Thellius winces at how tight she is to him she cries out in agony as he stretches her to her limits. His very first thrust pushes all the way to the sheath of his cock and juices gush out of her body as the space it once took up is suddenly occupied buy Thellius's cock.

He pauses for a few seconds to take all the sensations in he can feel the muscles insider twitching and pushing against his dick and her cries have died down to weak whimpers now he pulls out. He pulls out until he can see the ring of the head emerge from her pussy once more he pushes back inside her causing her body to lurch forward against his tail and renewing her cries. As Thellius slams his scaled pelvis against her tiny ass he ponders how deep he is inside her trying to prolong his quickly waning endurance. But no thoughts help him maintain his inexperienced stamina. After only a few moments of Thellius fucking her she can barely let out a moan and the only thing that is keeping her up is his tail. Her juices have soaked both of their legs and Thellius cant make himself hold out any longer as he is about to reach climax. Thellius pace swiftly increases as the sensations around his cock intensifies he feel file he is about to explode and for a moment he ponder is she will. And with the last thrust his cock swells suddenly increasing in size. But all she can do in response to this sudden change is groan as it grows inside her stretching her pussy lips even further. While grits his fangs together while trying not to let out a roar. He les lose a torrent of cum inside her body it slowly swells with cum until it gushes from her tormented pussy. With a satisfied sigh he pulls out of her ravaged body and finishes her off with vicious bite to the back of the neck ending her pain in an instant. After tossing her aside he takes off into the night now hungry from his first experience with a female that used to only be food. ~Braxes

Braxes
Braxes
3 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
more

hope to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Cool

Looking fwd to a lot more...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Labyrinth In the future, she's taken by a Minotaur.in NonHuman
The Prisoner Of Desire His lust can not be restrained... Fortunately, she can be.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Incubus to the Rescue! Virgin is taken by incubus to stop her becoming a nun.in NonHuman
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories