The Hunters Ch. 02

Story Info
Anya becomes a prisoner of her targets.
5.6k words
4.6
37.1k
29

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtForm
ArtForm
1,148 Followers

NB: Hi all, here's the continuation of The Hunters. Yay for all the comments and emails! It's very encouraging. =) This one promises to be longer and yes there's sex. Hope you all like it! Don't forget to rate and comment!

***

Anya was nestled comfortably amidst the branches of a birch tree. The tree's height and leaves provided some cover for her recon task. The Elders had not given her any information of any sort about the MacFarlane Alphas, except that there were three of them. It was usually tougher when the hunter had to do his or her own recon mission. There wasn't always a data-bank or library for research on an unknown pack or clan.

She had been sitting in that position for two days now, with the most minimal of movements as her lack of scent gave her an added advantage. So far she had learnt that there were two Alphas in command- the Alpha male and the pack Mother. The third Alpha was the mate of the previous Alpha she had killed. Even though she had successfully carried out her last hunt, it did not mean that this one was much easier. The two leading Alphas were always surrounded by the other members of the pack... except at night. But she knew that their Were instincts and senses were heightened at night but that was probably the only time when she could strike... but not tonight.

Suddenly, from the corner of her eye, she caught a movement. It was almost unnoticeable if one did not pay close attention. Anya jumped off the branch but was a split second too slow, for her attacker managed to inflict a deep slash on her arm.

Even as she started to flee, she knew that her blood would leave a trail- but not for long. Her incredibly fast healing abilities would put a stop to that. Even then, it made her stumble along as her body had to heal while on the move.

If she was fast, whoever was on her trail was faster. Her chaser's scent was partly clouded by her adrenaline pushing her body beyond its limits to heal and run at the same time. She was slowly losing her stamina. Whoever was chasing her had been doing so for almost 50 miles now and didn't show any signs of slowing down.

Logan was gaining on the intruder. In the blur of movements he could not ascertain what or who he was chasing, but he had a feeling it was female. Her pattern of movement was tricky; winding through trees and hopping over fallen branches and rocks. Irrespectively, she was getting tired. It was a matter of time before he could pin her down.

Anya gave herself a maximum of two more miles before she caved in to her fatigue. It was then that she saw a river just a few feet to her left. Taking the chance, she sharply veered to her left and prepared to dive straight into the water.

She was going to make it... gonna make it... 'WHAM!'. She felt herself knocked off balance by her pursuer. The high velocity impact threw her off course and she landed with an audible thud on the ground.

"Fuck..." she cursed as she tried to get up but instead felt a part of her ribcage had broken in. The intense pain gripped her such that she couldn't move. Even in her pain, Anya saw the wolf approach her. He had silver fur with speckles of black. His steel eyes were staring down at her intently.

Logan was staring at the woman sprawled in front of him with great consideration. She was... human and yet she ran fast; comparable to that of a Were but she had not shifted at all. Logan decided not to take chances with this woman who had killed Lycia. Still in his wolf form, he pinned her down by pressing his paws on her thigh.

"Who are you?!" he demanded angrily, his deep voice penetrating deep into her skull. He knew that she could hear him, but she remained silent. Her hazel eyes simply stared back at him defiantly.

"Who sent you?" Logan tried again. Truth was, it was really difficult for him to sustain his anger at her, seeing that she was badly hurt. His wolf was beginning to whine, demanding Logan to submit to the woman.

"No! We can't right now partner. She's dangerous to our pack. She cannot be our mate... not now, not ever!" Logan chided.

His wolf gave a soulful howl and looked pathetically at Anya.

Anya was unsure what was happening but she realized that the wolf's confusion was giving her a chance to escape. She could feel the bones reconstructing itself slowly even though she had sustained a lot of internal injuries. It would take her at least half an hour to heal completely with enough rest. But she didn't have that option now.

She focused all her remaining energy on her one chance to escape. She barely made it out from under the wolf's weight when a paw struck her from behind, pulling her close by her camouflage jacket. He growled angrily at her. Then to her surprise, the wolf started sniffing at her but it only lasted a few seconds before he was growling at her again.

Still growling, the wolf bent down, his sharp teeth baring itself at her and he opened his jaw, almost as if about to bite her, when she passed out.

Logan looked at the fierce woman lying still in front of him. She must have thought he was going to kill her but he wanted to hook her jacket by his teeth and carry her back to the compound. Regardless of what his wolf desired, he had to bring her back for some serious questioning

***

It was shy of midnight when Logan reached the compound. The woman was still passed out, possibly from the effect of her wounds. He would have to give her to one of the healers to handle with her before they begin the actual questioning.

He had shifted back to his human form by now and was carrying Anya in his hands as he knocked on Leon's door. His mother had opened the door instead and instantly her eyes widened when she saw the woman in Logan's arms. Nevertheless, she led them both in as she prepared some healing medicine for the woman's injuries.

"Is that her?" said Leon from the stairways.

Logan looked up and nodded.

"She was watching the house when I caught her and gave chase. She sustained a lot of injuries and passed out from them."

Leon huffed as a response. When he saw his mate, Lilith, carrying a bowl of warm water and some traditional wolf medicine, he frowned.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked gruffly.

"I'm going to treat her wounds."

"She killed Lycia, Lilith! Have you no heart?!" snapped Leon.

Logan watched his mother defiantly go against his father as she came closer towards Anya. The camouflage jacket was almost torn by now so she slowly eased if off of her. Anya was clad in a blood stained white t-shirt and her pants. Lilith eased the shirt off of her and immediately gave a gasp.

There was not a single puncture or bruise! The bloodstain still remained on her shirt, but underneath it, there were no signs of wounds.

"Lilith... get away from her, now!" Leon warned.

Both Logan and himself had shifted into their wolf form and were staring at Anya. But Lilith stayed where she was and tried to jar Anya back to her consciousness.

"She's a vampire, Lilith. Get away from her now!" said Leon but Lilith simply stayed at her spot, cradling Anya in her arms.

When Anya came to, she was surprised to stare into a pair of beautiful blue eyes of a woman. She managed a smile when the woman smiled at her. She felt confused and unsure about what had happened... then she remembered being chased and a wolf...

She immediately tensed up and tried to get away from the woman holding her but her escape was blocked by two wolves growling fiercely at her.

"Stop it you two!" said Lilith, who had come to the fore between Anya and the wolves. "Come, I know you must be scared and tired... I'll show you to our guestroom for tonight at least..." she said kindly.

Logan and Leon simply stared with bewilderment at the Alpha female's reaction. Slowly shifting back, the two male Alphas began to plan their next course of action.

"Stand guard outside the room tonight. I want you to take charge of the interrogation first thing in the morning. Use whatever method you want, seeing that the bloodsucker can't be injured anyway. Just don't kill her... yet."

"Yes, Alpha..." Logan replied. His inner wolf was whining sadly by now... and it made him equally sad that he could not do anything about it.

When the first ray of sunlight greeted the morning sky, Logan opened the door slowly to see Anya sound asleep in the guest bed. It was a test for him, he knew. If he could extract information out of this woman, his mate, without losing his mind, he would be deemed worthy of being the next Alpha. Right now, he was just an Alpha pup and not officially decreed as the leader of the pack yet.

The woman had sensed his presence and had stirred awake. She looked really beautiful, he thought as his eyes took pleasure in staring at her brown bob and her pale skin. It was then he noticed that she was naked under the covers. He tried to pry his eyes away from her but was finding it hard as she was currently looking right at him.

She could smell his stench the moment he came in and it had alerted her of his presence. So this was the wolf who had taken her down. Anya almost caught herself smiling. The man before her was definitely sexy and he wore his sexuality proudly; dressed in only a pair of knee-length shorts with his broad shoulders, firm arms and muscled chest totally bare.

Anya let her eyes scan his body appreciatively even as she chided herself to stop.

"I just want to know who sent you," he finally said, breaking the silence.

Anya continued to keep quiet, her eyes fixated on him.

"Fine... I really don't want to hurt you, Vampire... so we can do this the hard way... or you can just tell me who sent you," he said in a very controlled voice. Anya's keen sense of hearing picked up the tiny inflections in his voice that signaled his confusion, fear and even... lust?

For a moment she simply looked confusingly at him, and then comprehension dawned on her. The Alpha she had killed wasn't his mate... it was his sibling... she should have sensed that right from the start! No Werewolf could lust for another creature so soon after their mate's death.

Logan was doing his best to control his emotions which were running wild, no thanks to his inner wolf howling for his mate. He found her silence infuriating. He stepped closer towards the bed but she did not move from her sitting position.

He pressed his hands at the base of her throat and slammed her backwards till her head hit the headboard of the bed.

"Answer me, Vampire!!" he growled.

Anya remained silent. He wasn't even hurting her, she noted. Instead, she let go of the blanket that was covering her naked body and heard him take a barely audible breath. She could feel his blood pumping through his arteries from his contact with her skin. She smiled. This was going to be easier than she thought.

"My name is Anya..." she said in a whisper. Logan relaxed his grip on her throat and eased away from the bed. He could not keep his eyes away from her naked body now that it was on show for him. He feared that if he did not walk away right now he was going to lose himself to his mating desire.

"Logan," he finally replied, curtly.

Anya watched the man easing away from the bed and knew that she was right. He wanted her.

She was going to use that to her advantage, she thought. If this man considers her his mate, it would take her half the time to kill him and the other two Alphas and get the hell out of this compound. Her kind never had a need for a mate.

It was one of the weaknesses that were eradicated when she was born.

Anya pulled away the blanket, exposing her long legs to him. She opened her legs, inviting him to look at her.

Logan could no longer control the beast within him that was howling in agony and desire so loudly that his head was hurting. She was offering herself to him... fuck! It was a trap... or was it? She was his mate. She was reciprocating what is only natural in the natural order of things. But she's also a Vampire... and had endangered his family.

Anya could sense the confusion and debate going on in the Werewolf's mind. Perhaps, it was best if she didn't appear too aggressive in wanting to mate with him and wait for him to take her on his own.

For a moment they simply stared at each other, before Logan gave in to his primal need and launched himself at her. His lips sought hers out with impatience, his hands roaming her body greedily. Logan could not believe he was doing this... but this woman... this... Anya was driving him beyond madness.

Anya tried to remain passive even as she felt his hot tongue lashing inside her own mouth, exploring her, branding her... Whatever he was going to do to her, she was going to take it as a kind of torture and would not draw any kind of pleasure from it. She was still on a hunting assignment and she was not going to allow his skillful hands and mouth and his... no... she was not going to even think about his hard... oh god... what was he doing to her?

Anya felt his hot mouth trailing kisses down her throat even as his hands were squeezing her round breasts in his hands. His lips were now on her collarbone; dipping lower and lower to the 'v' between her breasts...

It was getting harder and harder not to moan out now as his lips had skillfully captured one of her erect nipples and was currently swirling his tongue around them languidly. Anya felt herself straining against his mouth...it embarrassed her to know that she was wantonly demanding more for him.

Logan was grinning. She wanted him as much as he wanted her. He could see the need written all over her face. Gripping one breast tightly, he finally allowed himself to begin formally branding his mate.

The moment his lips closed over her hard nipple, she had given a loud gasp, much to his pleasure. He sucked it softly at first, then harder and harder as she began to moan louder. She had wanted to touch herself but he had slapped her hand away from her breasts.

"All mine!" he growled fiercely at her.

She had made him this way, he cursed, and she was going to pay for it. He bit on her nipple gently and heard her take in a sharp breath. He smiled to himself as he twisted her nipple over and over again between his teeth.

He saw her hand sneaking its way down to her pussy and he slapped it again. He released his mouth from her breast and eased away to look at her sternly.

"No touching... tell me what you want and I'll touch it for you..." he whispered slyly.

Anya felt angry. Why won't he just take her and get it over and done with? Why must he do this to her? Pleasuring her like this... she wanted to spit at his handsome face but restrained herself. She was his mate now and she has to play her role well or else all those years of training would come to naught.

Feigning a shiver, she pointed to her other breast and bashfully pointed to her pussy. When she saw his steel eyes narrow down in delight at her wantonness, she felt a real chill down her spine. Even though she was an equipped hunter, this creature before her was still a Werewolf- a big, bad and broad wolf with a serious hard on that looked impossible for her.

Logan was watching her eyes that were now staring at the bulge between his pants. He gave out a laugh.

"You want this, little Vampire? No... not yet... and not without a price..."

Anya held her breath, waiting for him to make his move on her but he simple kept their distance, watching her with his cold grey eyes.

"Logan... please..." Anya said. She couldn't believe it... she was reduced to begging for him. It disgusted her but she seemed to have no control over her body anymore at the moment.

"Good Vampire..." he said, smiling as he came closer to her and pressed his hungry lips on hers. This time, Anya couldn't help herself but she responded to his kiss with a hungered urgency equal to his. She pressed her body against his, demanding that his hands were on her breasts again. Logan smiled against her lips and obliged. His fingers playfully tweaked both her nipples lightly and pulled them gently. She was enjoying it, he knew.

He could finally smell her now that her sweetness were pooling in her pussy. Logan was captivated. So this was what she smelled like... only in heat was he able to sniff her out this way. Her smell was becoming stronger and stronger and his inner wolf was howling for a quick and fast fuck for release, to brand her and impregnate her.

"Not yet partner... we're not thinking of little pups just yet..." he chided softly in his mind.

Logan pulled his mouth away from Anya and buried his face between her round warm breasts. She had the most rounded pair of lush mounds that felt so good on his face. Pushing them together, he tried to take both nipples into his mouth and suck them at the same time. That earned him a loud moan from Anya.

Pulling away from her one more time, Logan got up and began to take off his shorts. Anya watched him with interest. His body was truly magnificent from its muscled arms to its toned abdomen and the narrow 'v' of hair that directed her eyes down... to his proud hard cock which was now staring hungrily at her.

It was bigger than most cocks she's seen... about 2 inches longer and thicker. And it scared her. She wasn't a very small girl but she wasn't very big either.

Logan came close and pulled her off the bed in one motion. It annoyed her for a moment that he had no trouble at all lifting her up. Her annoyance was transformed to pure shock when she felt him turn her upside down such that she was directly facing his hard cock.

She felt his lips on her pussy, licking at her wetness which was now overflowing due to her excitement. She couldn't hold it back anymore; the pressure in her pussy was building... building... until she felt herself shake with an inner explosion... squirting all her love juice all over his face. She felt a deep flush on her face now but he only kept on lapping it all up, like it was sweet nectar. He continued his assault on her pussy until she could no longer think of anything but his lips on her womanhood, pushing her on the brink of another orgasm.

Wanting to distract herself, she took his cock in her hands and cautiously licked the tip. He gave a small groan of encouragement and so she continued, daring herself to take his length into her mouth. He was really big... she felt her mouth stretch to accommodate his girth and she felt a shudder as she anticipated his cock filling up her pussy just the same way.

Logan had stopped licking her pussy now as his mind was consumed with her little mouth sucking the life out of his cock. He had to stop her before she made him cum. Pulling her off him; he turned her around and threw her on the bed. Anya automatically spread her legs opened for him, with the most slutty expression on her face.

Logan gave a low growl and straddled her, positioning himself at the entrance of her pussy. He watched Anya straining against him, her hands scratching his back, demanding him to ravage her. Pushing just the tip of his cock into her, he stilled; he pulled out and pushed only the tip in again.

"Please... please just put it all in... don't torture me anymore..." she begged.

Logan continued to push only the tip before pulling out again. His hands were now firmly holding down her hands and his knees had parted her thighs wide open, such that she could not move to fuck his cock on her own.

"Do you want this cock bad, Anya? Are you ready to mate with me?" he asked slowly.

"Yes! Yes!" she screamed, shaking her head from side to side in agony.

"Then tell me who sent you... and I will push it in all the way... just tell me."

Anya's eyes flared wide open at his question. Was she just tricked and cornered into believing that he was an animal on a mating streak? What should she do now?

ArtForm
ArtForm
1,148 Followers
12