The Hunter's Companions Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By the Mother that feels good!" Kalendras moaned, Livinia smiled and continued her descent. She went slowly, taking him inch by magnificent inch. When she was halfway down she could see his fists clenching, his strong arms struggling against his bonds. She knew that he was desperate to wrap his arms around her and to force her down onto him.

"Would you like me to move faster?" She asked, he nodded desperately and she laughed. "Well too bad. I am enjoying this Kal." He groaned as she sunk a bit lower and she tightened her muscles around him.

"Release my arms, I want to touch you." Kalendras moaned, but Livinia shook her head.

"You are my prisoner, I'll do what I want with you." She said.

"Oh, come on!" He begged.

"No!" Livinia stood up quickly, letting his entire length slip out of her. Kalendras howled in frustration and she sighed and shook her head sadly. "Remember who is in charge Kal." She said warningly before lowering herself onto him again. This time it took all of her concentration to not just slam down against him. His cock was so hard, filling her so completely, she was desperate to take all of him in. The look on his face gave her strength though, seeing the raging desire in his eyes made her know that her method was working. Making him as desperate for her as she was for him.

Livinia reached managed to sheath three quarters of him inside of her this time before she quickly slid off him. Another frustrated howl escaped his lips and she laughed.

"You win!" Kalendras grunted through clenched teeth. "You win, Liv. You always win!" He said desperately.

"That's more like it!" Livinia purred before she slammed down around him, filling herself to her core in one swift, hard movement.

"Oh fuck!" Kalendras groaned, his arms struggling against their bonds again. Livinia stayed where she was, and traced her hands up his stomach, and then his chest. She stroked the width of his shoulders before her fingers played with the fur on his cheeks. She looked deep into her eyes as she used her wrapped her hands around the base of his horns, he closed his eyes and growled as her fingers circled him. Slowly, she stroked his horns, appreciating how hard and smooth they were to her touch. Kalendras bucked his hips up and she cried out as he pressed against her innermost barriers.

"You want it like that, huh?" Livinia asked, Kalendras nodded quickly and she wiggled her hips. "I think I can manage that." She said.

Livinia wrapped her hands more firmly around his horns, holding to them tight as she stood slowly, then stopped when he was at her entrance. The next moment she slammed down onto him and then jumped back up, she did it again and again, setting a relentlessly hard and fast pace, using his horns for leverage and support as she fucked him roughly.

It wasn't long before Livinia's clitoris began to ache with the need for release. Her pace increased and the feeling of power from being the one in control was a heady aphrodisiac. She watched his face as her pleasure built, and the desire in his eyes fuelled her climax. When her pleasure reached its peak she cried out. She could feel Kalendras's cock pulse inside of her and his roars came in time with her cries.

"By the Mother!" Kal groaned as Liv fell against her chest, breathing heavily and face flushed with exertion.

"So, am I better than you or not?" She asked with a laugh.

"If saying no gets me that, then you are most certainly not better than me. You never will be." Kalendras laughed. "Now free my arms so that I can hold you." He said. This time Livinia didn't reprimand him for ordering her about. She eagerly reached for the loose piece of rope and gave it one sharp tug. The knot that was binding him so tightly to the tree unravelled and he shrugged free of the bonds. When he wrapped his arms around her and held her close to his heaving chest she sighed contentedly and buried her head in his neck.

~*~

That evening Livinia and Kalendras made do with some cold food that Kalendras had bought before they had left Orgrimmar. Neither of them was keen on the idea of a fire, even though they should have been relatively safe in their little valley surrounded by trees. Once they were finished eating they consolidated and then repacked their supplies, and Kalendras took off his leather chest plate and laid back down on the grass-covered ground with his arms behind his head.

"I didn't even bring a bed roll." Livinia said, trying to get comfortable on the dirt beside him.

"You don't need a bed roll." Kalendras laughed, he slipped one arm between her and the ground and hoisted her so that she was laying on top of him.

"If it is really that bad you can sleep on me." He told her.

Livinia laughed and rested her head on his chest.

"Well, I've never slept on something that was alive before." Livinia said, "Though you aren't the warmest pelt I've ever slept on."

"Hey!" Kalendras poked her hip and she laughed.

"I was just saying..." She said slowly, toying with the soft fur of his chest.

"Well get comfortable Nitawa Kee, I'm not going anywhere." He told her.

"Really?" Livinia said, raising herself on her elbows so that she could look into her eyes. He brought a hand up to cup the side of her face and smiled.

"Really. I told you that I want you, and I am here to stay. I have spent too much time away from you." Kalendras told her earnestly. Livinia smiled and then laid her head back on his chest contentedly. It was so nice to hear him say that, after all this time, to know that he actually wanted to stay with her. "By the way, did you get the package I sent you?"

"Oh Kal!" Livinia gasped. "Yes, I did- I'm so sorry for not saying anything."

"That's fine. Are you coming to the ball with me?" He asked.

"I don't have much of a choice now, do I?" She asked with a forced laugh "You bought me a dress made out of Dreamcloth! How am I supposed to refuse?" Now it was Kalendras's turn to laugh.

"I thought that would help persuade you." He said, clearly pleased with his own genius. "Have you tried the dress on?" He asked.

"No, I figured that if anyone knew my size it would be you." She said flippantly, though the truth was that she had completely forgotten about the dress and the ball. All of the recent changes in her love life had distracted her quite effectively.

"That's true." He said, running his hands over the sinuous curves of her body. "Every time I am away from you all I can think about is your body." Livinia's face flushed at the compliment.

"Only my body?" She asked playfully.

"Yes, only your body. The rest of you is quite annoying." Kalendras said offhandedly and she pulled a tuft of fur on his neck, making him yelp.

"My normal beds never talk this much." Livinia said in a grumpily, making Kalendras laugh more.

"Sleep Nitawa Kee, being tiredness does your temper no favours." Livinia would have argued, but she yawned loudly instead. She scooted down his body slightly so that her head was resting directly over his heart and closed her eyes. The sound of his heart beating and the rhythmic rise and fall of his chest quickly lulled her into a deep and comfortable sleep.

~*~

The next morning Livinia woke up with the smell of Kalendras's fur and the fresh air filling her nostrils. The sun was already peeking over the horizon when her eyes fluttered open. She didn't get the best sleep, finding it difficult to sleep on a living breathing bed, but the lack of rest was more than made up for by the warm and fuzzy feeling she got from knowing they had spent the night together. She was starting to think that perhaps there was a chance for her and Kalendras. She was about to roll off him when she felt a hardness between them, pressed firmly against her stomach. With a grin she wiggled her body. A low hum filled his chest and she did it again.

"One more time Nitawa Kee and I'll be having you for breakfast." Came Kalendras's sleepy voice.

Livinia pushed herself up and dropped her legs so that she was straddling him, her groin resting over his erection. She ground her hips against him and cried out when his hips bucked, his arms wrapped around her, and he rolled so that he was on top of her.

"I warned you!" Kalendras growled into her ear. His eyes showed no sign of tiredness, instead they were filled with lust.

Kalendras reached down between them and pushed his pants down over his hips, then peeled hers down her legs. Livinia grinned and kicked her pants of her feet before opening her legs for him and pressing herself against his tip.

"You're a desperate little minx, aren't you?" Kalendras growled, entering her slightly. Livinia moaned and raised her hips, wanting to feel more of him.

Her desire was short lived though. She heard the sound of a twig cracking and a muffled Orcish curse and her lust was replaced with adrenalin.

"Kalendras, stop." She whispered, his body tensed and he looked down at her questioningly. She nodded and he slowly, carefully, got off her. Livinia's looked around and was pleased to see that her bow and arrows were just in reach. As quietly as she could, she grabbed them and got to her feet.

"What the fuck?" An orc cried, bursting through the bushes around their encampment, looking momentarily stunned. His axe was raised in the air, frozen in place by his surprise. Livinia spied the patch sewn onto his shoulder and saw him for what he was; an enemy. It was then that Livinia realised that her entire bottom half was still naked. Instead of covering herself she nocked an arrow, drew, and let it fly.

The shaft whistled through the air and pierced the orc through one eye, he let out a strangled cry and fell to the ground twitching. A split second later two other orcs followed him into the clearing, but just as stunned by the situation as the first. Kalendras shifted into cat form and pounced, and Livinia let several more arrows fly in quick succession. A few moments later the two orcs had joined their comrade in death and Kalendras shifted back to his Tauren form, still pants-less.

Livinia took one look at Kalendras, breathing heavily from exertion and with his parts displayed in all their glory, and broke into a fit of laughter. She fell to the ground and wrapped her arms around her stomach, thoroughly amused by the novelty of the situation.

"I guess we'd better get a move on." Kalendras said when her laughter turned to gasps.

"Yep," she agreed, "but we might want to put pants on first."

~*~

Livinia and Kalendras stumbled across a very large and extremely well armed encampment of Mor'ghors forces on their trek to Kirthaven. They spent a great deal of time sneaking around the small army and tried to get as much information as they could before they begun the journey back to Dragonmaw, both agreeing that Zaela would want to know of such a sizeable and prepared force immediately.

It turned out that they were right, Zaela was pleased that they had come to her so promptly, and thanked them for their quick thinking. She had asked that they continue to scout for her though, as she wanted to know how many other hidden armies Mor'ghor had tucked away in the country side. Livinia and Kalendras were happy to comply, eager to help out in any way they could, and especially eager to continue the fun they had been having over the last two days.

"I might just check my mail before we head back out again." Kalendras said, taking the path to the Inn rather than the road out of town.

"Okay." Livinia said with a shrug. "You know I haven't sent you anything though. All of my sensual writings have instead been translated into real live action."

Kalendras laughed and Livinia grinned. Even though their physical visits were few and far between they always made an effort to keep in touch via letters. The truth was that their missives were usually more erotic than informative. Neither of them minded though, and Livinia found that she had developed somewhat of an obsession for checking her mail. This had to be the first time that she didn't feel the need to check, with Kalendras being by her side she didn't care if anyone sent her anything.

They reached the mailbox and Kalendras reached in to grab his messages. Livinia had expected his hand to come out empty, but instead he had a very thin piece of parchment clasped in his grip. He frowned at it and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Livinia asked, not liking the way that a simple piece of parchment seemed to annoy him so much.

"Probably nothing." Kalendras grumbled. He broke the seal on the parchment and his eyes hurriedly scanned the letter, his entire frame falling visibly as he read.

"Kal, what is it?" Liv asked. He scrunched the letter up and shoved it into the pocket of his recently repaired pants.

"Liv, I know that I said I would do this mission with you, but I really need to go." He said slowly, as though he had to force the words to come out.

"What? Why?" Liv couldn't believe it. It was only the previous night that he had told her that they would be able to stay together. She had believed him. "What's wrong? Is everyone ok?" She asked.

"I just have to go." He said shaking his head angrily.

"Where?"

"Thunderbluff."

"Why?"

"I just do." He said evasively, Livinia crossed her arms over her chest angrily.

"Well I'll come with you, you can do what you need to do, and then we can come back and finish up here." Liv suggested with a shrug.

"Nitawa Kee, it isn't that simple." Kalendras said, his hands balling into tight fists.

"Well then tell me why and we can figure something out." She said, trying to keep the anger from her voice.

"Look, I know I said I'd stay with you but I really have to go. I shouldn't be gone long and I'll write to you as soon as I know when I'll be coming back." Kalendras said. "Can I please have my Hearthstone from your pack?" Livinia took a step backwards and glared at Kalendras.

"Why won't you just tell me what's going on?" She asked "I understand if you need to go, but I don't like the thought that we are keeping secrets from each other. We have never been afraid to tell each other anything ever before!" Livinia said.

"We are not seven anymore Livinia. The sooner you give me my hearthstone the sooner I can go and the sooner I can come back." He said angrily, holding out his hand.

"You said you'd stay." Livinia said, Kalendras buried his face in his hands and growled.

"I don't want to go, you have to know that." He told her slowly, his tone frustrated and desperate.

"Well don't. Write back to whoever it was and tell them to sort their crap out by themselves." Livinia suggested. Kalendras gripped her shoulders and looked into her eyes.

"I need to go." He told her, she glared at him but when he didn't blink she knew he was serious.

"You know what," Livinia said, struggling free of her grasp and swinging their pack of her back.

"Just go. Here is your shit, take it with you." She said, reaching in and retrieving his Hearthstone, some potions and a spare change of clothes.

"Liv, don't be like that." Kalendras groaned.

"Don't be like what, Kal?" She asked, forcing a smile. "You need to go, then go."

"I'll come back as quickly as I can." He told her, his voice softening.

"If you say so." She said angrily, turning away from him.

"Liv?"

"What?" She snapped turning back to face him.

"Please don't be mad." Kalendras said regretfully. He started murmuring the recall spell and after a few moments he disappeared from her sight.

"Please don't be mad." Livinia mimicked angrily.

She wasn't mad. She was furious, and hurt, and she felt as though he had taken his heart with her when he hearthed away. Did his words the previous night mean so little to him that he would just leave without even telling her why? Livinia gritted her teeth and made her way to the road that led out of town. Belcarm had never left her like that, ever, even when the Blood Knights needed him.

So what, Kalendras left? Livinia snorted angrily as she realised that it was nothing new. She resolved to get her scouting mission completed, help or no help. She refused to let the disappointment of Kalendras's abandonment get in the way of her work.

12