The Hunter's Companions Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Semira's husky growl echoed through the room and was followed by a loud slap as her taloned fingers swept across Belcarm's face. The sudden assault made him look up at the demon and Livinia cried out in dismay as the hatred and defiance in his green orbs fogged over and was replaced by an animalistic look of lust.

Dread filled her as she watched Semira's hips grinding against Belcarm's groin. She knew what that felt like, to have the succubus so close, and she knew that the demon's effects were nothing more than a spell. When she was under the Succubus's spell she had no chance to resist, she had felt as though she were drowning in a sea of lust and Semira was the only thing keeping her afloat. She watched as Belcarm tried to restrain himself, tried to hold back, but the lure of the Succubus was too strong and soon his hands were exploring her body.

"See how easily he has forgotten about you?" Rioden hissed from beside her, startling her with his sudden closeness. "He is so weak, Livinia, look how quickly he gave in. You are in the same room, yet he pays you no mind."

Livinia's eyes were red hot now and she knew that the tears would come soon, whether she wanted them to or not.

"Semira is a Succubus. He is under a spell," Livinia said softly and Rioden laughed.

"It isn't impossible to resist her, you proved that earlier," Rioden crooned.

Livinia gritted her teeth. She hadn't resisted the first time, and she knew that her encounter with the sex demon would haunt her for years to come. She watched as Semira lifted her hips off Belcarm and a look of dismay crossed his face. The demon slowly backed down Belcarm's body, her tongue flicking at his skin teasingly through his linen clothes before her mouth found his rock hard erection. Livinia gasped when Semira yanked his pants down past his knees in one go and his erection sprung free.

Livinia cringed when Rioden's fingers found her battered stomach and traced delicate circles on her torn skin. She tried to pull away, but bound as she was by her chains, she was unable to escape from his touch. On the other side of the room one of Semira's hands was stroking Belcarm's length leisurely, the other massaging his balls. Even though Belcarm was silenced, she could hear his breathing increasing in pace as he was pleasured, she could see a look of crazed lust on his face that she had never seen before.

When the Succubus lowered her head and engulfed the Paladin in her mouth, Livinia expected his face to turn to ecstasy. Instead, his back arched and his face contorted in pain, his mouth opened in a silent scream. Livinia's attention was completely distracted from Rioden's caresses as she watched Belcarm's fingers scrape at the ground, looking for something to grab on to in his agony.

"What are you doing?" Livinia cried, the Succubus stopped suddenly and slowly slid her mouth of Belcarm's cock. Down around the base of his manhood, there was a glistening scarlet ring of blood, and Livinia, even at a distance, could see the deep imprints of the demon's fangs in his tender skin.

The demon gave her a sadistic smile before she engulfed Belcarm again and Livinia struggled against her bonds for the millionth time, hoping beyond all reason that this would be the time that the chains finally weakened and snapped.

"You have the power to stop this, you know," Rioden's voice slithered into her ear and through her mind. She looked over to see Belcarm writhing in a peculiar mix of pleasure and pain as Semira continued her sick work. His eyes were distant and foggy, as though he wasn't really in the room with them. Livinia could easily imagine what was going through his mind at that moment, knowing all too well what it felt like to be under the Succubus's spell.

It was bad enough for Livinia. She had given in to Semira and Rioden and begged for him inside of her. She only gave in once but it was enough to shame her for the rest of her life. For Belcarm, though, she knew it would be worse. He hated demons and could not stand undead that were anything other than Forsaken. He had devoted his entire career to upholding the rightful order of the Blood Knights and ensuring that the Light prevailed over Shadow. For him, being used by a demon like this would go against everything he had ever worked for. Especially if he were forced to like it.

Livinia took a deep breath and steeled herself. This time when she looked to him for confirmation she saw nothing but pleasure in his eyes. No strength, no defiance, no look of warning to ward her from making her decision.

"Stop!" The word croaked from her throat and dissipated into the room without effect. Her hands clenched into fists. "STOP!" She repeated. This time Semira halted her rapid action and Rioden stepped forward so that he was in the corner of her vision.

"What was that?" He breathed, Livinia closed her eyes.

"I said stop. Leave him alone!"

"Why should I?" Semira asked with a sickeningly sweet smile, her lips now coated with magnificent red blood. Belcarm's blood. Livinia glared at the demon.

"What could you possibly offer us that would make us leave him alone?" Rioden asked, stepping in front of Livinia and blocking her view of Belcarm who was lying prone on the floor, a small stream of blood tricking from his throbbing erection.

"Take me instead," Livinia offered quickly, defiantly. Rioden's lips turned up into a cruel smile.

"I don't want to take you," Rioden said and Livinia's eyes widened. He had to. She had offered herself to save Belcarm. It had to work. "I want you to take me."

"What?"

"You heard me. I want you to show you how much you desire me. How much you need me. I want you to pleasure me like you would pleasure him," Rioden said and Livinia's skin crawled and she had to stop herself from being physically sick. She looked between Rioden and Belcarm and her fists were balled up so hard that her finger nails were digging tiny crescents into her palms.

"I..." The words of resistance died on her lips and she was thrown into inner turmoil. It was one thing to let him have his way with her, but for Livinia to be the one to pleasure Rioden? It was too much. It was more than she could handle.

The crack of a whip distracted her and she looked up to see that the fine thread of Semira's whip had wound its way around the base of Belcarm's shaft.

"You crazy bitch!" Livinia cried, watching Belcarm's look of dazed lust slowly being seared away by pain.

"Have you ever seen a man's cock turn blue, then black, before falling off?" Semira asked innocently, a slight movement of her wrist making the whip tighten around Belcarm, his entire body going catatonic with pain.

"Stop! STOP!" Livinia yelled, struggling uselessly against the chains. "Anything... I'll do anything you ask of me- just leave him alone!"

The look on Rioden's face made her stomach turn and the bile rise in her throat. He had won this battle, they both knew that. They had found her weakness and now he was going to exploit it. Rioden cocked his head at Semira and she let out a longing sigh as jostled her whip so that it loosened around Belcarm. His entire body collapsed sagged against the floor and his relief was palpable.

"Now, I'm going to let you off your chains so that you can attend to me... But make no mistake, one wrong move and the Paladin loses his staff."

When the shackles released her wrists, Livinia collapsed to the ground with a loud thud. She took several deep breaths as her body adjusted to the feeling of freedom, and she knew that even if she wanted to she would not be able to take Rioden on in her condition. Her entire torso was burning from the repeated abuse and her arms and legs were now stiff and sore from being pulled into position for so many hours.

Livinia heard footsteps and looked up to see Rioden walking towards her, his arms crossed over his chest. Semira had settled onto the ground right next to Belcarm, her hand on his upper thigh. Still dangerously close to his erection. Livinia spared a look for Belcarm and could see crazed desperation in his eyes. After being tortured by Semira anyone would beg for release, and now because of her, she was not going to get it. His erection strained eagerly and his hips shifted as his body begged for her attention. Livinia closed her eyes and took a deep breath. He may hate her for it now, but she knew Belcarm would thank her later. She chased the image of him lying prone on the floor out of her mind and struggled to her feet. When she straightened up she found herself eye to eye to Rioden, stunned to notice that he was terribly short for a Blood Elf male. Standing up next to him on an even playing field made her realize that he wasn't that powerful after all. She could do this. She had to.

"What do you want from me?" Livinia asked, her voice flat and devoid of any emotion. She just had to get through this, that was all, and then they would leave Belcarm alone.

"Pleasure me. Use me. And be convincing- I want you to cry out my name and mean it," Rioden hissed, his breath falling hot on her face. The thought made her want to hurl, but she gathered up her courage and closed her eyes, imagining that Belcarm was the one standing before her.

When she opened her eyes her resolve was as hard as diamond. In a split second she fell forward against Rioden and pressed her lips against his, bringing one hand up to grasp the back of his head. His lips were hot against hers as she pushed her body up against his. She tilted her head to the side to get a better angle, and when the Warlock gasped at the feel of her pressing against him, she took the opportunity to slip her tongue into his mouth.

Livinia pooled all of her anger and hatred into the kiss, hoping beyond all reason that Belcarm was too out of it to see. She had to concentrate hard to ignore the sickly sweet taste of his kiss. To forget how his lips were far too soft against her own. Instead, she brought her hands up to play with his long hair and she could almost pretend that it was Belcarm that she was kissing.

Blindly, Livinia pushed Rioden backwards, moving him to where she knew the desk would be. He gasped when the back of his thighs collided with the wood painfully and Livinia had to suppress a smile of triumph. Rioden put his arms behind him to steady himself as she continued her assault, and when Livinia finally pulled away from him his eyes were wild with desire and his face was flushed deep red.

"Is that the best you can do?" Semira's voice purred from behind her and Livinia released a deep growl. She saw Rioden smirk complacently and she looked over her shoulder to see that the Demon's hand had settled around Belcarm's rock hard member again, her talons pressing light indents into his delicate skin.

"Don't touch him!" Livinia cried, but Semira merely cocked an eyebrow at her.

Livinia's vision flashed red and she knew what she had to do. She pushed Rioden back against the desk with all of her desk and then brought her hand down to the rich fabric of his pants. She grabbed the waist band in her hand and gave a rough pull, the satisfying sound of the expensive fabric being destroyed ripped through the dungeon air. Before Rioden could protest Livinia fell to her knees and took him in her mouth.

Semira purred from behind her as Livinia's head bobbed up and down around Rioden. The warlock's hands came up to tangle eagerly in her hair and her she dug her nails into his thighs. He moaned and his hips bucked as he used his hand to force her actions.

It wasn't long before Rioden's member was twitching in her mouth eagerly, and she swirled her tongue around his sensitive tip. She used one hand to massage his balls as she continued to take him deep into her throat. After Kalendras and Belcarm, Rioden was physically easy to take. He was smaller than them, and did not cause her to gag in the slightest. However, she did have to stop herself from being sick at the knowledge of what she was doing. She had to keep reminding herself that she was only doing it to save Belcarm; that her betrayal of her own self would be balanced because she was saving the man she loved. The main motivation for her was the enthusiastic sounds Semira was making from behind her. She could only hope that the demon was leaving Belcarm alone, hoping that this was a good enough show for the both of them. Rioden's cock spasmed inside her mouth, and just before he was about to explode his hands balled up in her hair and wrenched at her head, pulling her off his cock.

"Not so soon, wife," He panted, and Livinia bit the inside of her lip angrily. He shoved her out of the way and made his way to lie down beside Belcarm, careful to stay out arms reach. "Come to me, we have heirs to conceive," He commanded, and Livinia gritted her teeth. If only she'd been faster or better, gotten him to come sooner, she could have avoided this.

She looked at Semira and the purple succubus gave her a crooked half smile. Her taloned fingers began to creep towards Belcarm's privates again and Livinia jumped to her feet and crossed the room quickly. As she sunk down onto Rioden, her groin pressing against his lower abdomen, she let out an amused puff when she realised that she had no need to remove any of her clothing. Her ruined clothes hung uselessly from her hips. He reached forward and grasped her breasts and Livinia looked over at Belcarm. His eyes were fixed on her face, but they were too unfocused to read properly.

Rioden's hips bucked and Livinia was shifted back so that his cock pressed against her bare arse. She raised herself and reached between her legs, positioning his tip at her entrance. The knowledge that she was in control only amplified her guilt and shame as he waited at her threshold. The look on his face was one of pure victory as she held them there. With a feral growl and a new spate of determination she slammed herself down against him, taking his entire length inside her in one hard stroke. If she had to do this at least she could make it quick.

Livinia rode Rioden mercilessly, not taking a single moment to give either of them rest. She threw her head back and cried from the exertion, her entire body aching for healing and rest, but her mind was stronger. When she rode out the wave of exhaustion she looked over to see that Semira was lying beside Belcarm, stroking him with one hand while she rubbed her own swollen nether regions with the other.

Livinia stopped suddenly and Rioden let out a gasp of shock. Livinia raised herself so that Rioden fell from her with a wet thwack and he glared at her.

"You tell your pet to leave him alone or you will get nothing," Livinia sneered coldly, and Rioden quickly shot Semira an angry look. With an indifferent shrug the Succubus shrugged and brought the hand that was stroking Belcarm up to play with her breasts through her leather top. Belcarm's eyes widened at the loss of stimulation and Livinia had to look away, she knew what it was like to be teased and receive no satisfaction... But there was nothing for it now. She would not let Belcarm suffer the same shame that she had, whether he wanted to at this moment or not.

When she was sure that Semira had been duly chastised she lowered herself around Rioden again and, refreshed by the quick reprieve, continued to fuck him as hard as she could. Luckily for her, he wasn't far away. As he reached his climax his hands groped at her breasts and his face contorted with pleasure, twisting his features into an ugly expression that disgusted her to the core. When he shot the last load of his dirty seed inside her she crawled off him and quickly made for Belcarm.

Livinia just had time to press her lips against Belcarm's and whisper a soft 'Forgive me' into his mouth before she was pulled away by Rioden.

~*~

"Forgive me."

The words and the feel of soft lips pressing against his own broke through the fog of his lust like the explosion from a cannon. Belcarm's sense rushed back into his body just in time to see Livinia being pulled away from him by Rioden. His mind raced as he tried to sift through the events of the past hour. His mouth fell open in horror as he slowly pieced the disjointed series of pictures together and one look at Livinia confirmed it for him. Belcarm sat up quickly and reached out for Livinia, but found himself being pulled back.

The Warlock waved his hands and the limp chains hissed to life and reclaimed Livinia's limbs as the tears poured down her face. Belcarm wanted to tear the ugly bastard limb from limb when he noticed the pearlescent white fluid leaking from Livinia's swollen mound. As soon as he got to his feet though, there was a metallic hiss and his oxygen supply was cut off when the Demon's whip tightened around his throat.

"You said you'd leave him alone!" Livinia cried, her voice hoarse and thick through her tears, as Belcarm's fingers struggled to stop the inevitably tightening of the whip. She struggled against her bonds but they held her in place.

"That we did," Rioden said grudgingly. "Semira, come, let's escort Sharpsword back to his cell."

"NO! NO! BELCARM!" Livinia's cries echoed through large stone spiral staircase well after the door had shut behind them. Belcarm steeled himself to the sound and centered himself as the blindfold was tied painfully around his battered face. He struggled to stay focused on the long trip back to the jail, but by the time the blindfold was removed again and he was shoved roughly behind the metal door, he had committed every single step he had taken to memory.

He used the directions to her cell as a mantra, as a sick poem to keep his spirits up and inspire his bloodlust. When he was free of this place he would go down to Livinia's cell and free her. Then, he would kill Rioden Swiftspell.

~*~

"Milent, Darling, how are you?" Caristra purred, one perfectly manicured hand stroking the fine cloth of Milent Goldentongue's robes. He eyed her suspiciously.

"Caristra? Have you no other males to play your games with?" Goldentongue asked with a grin, Caristra's high pitched giggles filled the cavernous reception room.

"Oh Darling, are you always so suspicious?" Caristra crooned, "Never mind that dear, do you have somewhere private where we might.... Chat?" She gestured to the guards at either side of the front door and Goldentongue sighed.

After the slightest of hesitations Milent led her into a room that was in a corridor off the reception room. It was a lavishly decorated study; three of the four walls were bookcases that were full of a stunning array of tomes, each undoubtedly worth a fortune.

"What is it, Caristra?" Goldentongue asked once the door was shut behind them.

"Do I need a reason to come and visit my favorite Treasurer?" She purred, one finger stroking his jelly-like jaw.

"Actually, yes.... Where is your entourage?"

"They left me Darling, would you believe it?" She pouted. She used two of her fingers to walk a trail down his chest and stomach. "They went back to Dalaran... and left me here, quite alone and in such a terrible state!"

"And why have you come to me, Caristra?" Goldentongue whimpered when her hand gave his manhood a firm squeeze. She laughed and took a step back from him.

"Well, really, Mitrae sent me," She sighed with resignation, as if her charade was over.

"Mitrae?" The suspicion in Merin's eyes peaked and she knew that she had to move very carefully.

"Yes, he sent me to tell you that things are going as planned," She took the plunge and made a conscious effort to control her breathing and expression as she waited for his response.

"What is going as planned?" Milent asked, but the flicker of understanding behind his eyes betrayed him.

"Oh, you are a smart one!" Caristra laughed, stroking his chest. Even if his face wasn't terribly pretty, his body felt strong and lithe behind his fine robes. Despite the fact that the hatred she felt for him had increased tenfold in the past ten seconds, she knew she would enjoy taking this one to bed.