The Hunting Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark climaxed and Josh yelled to him, "It has to be at the lodge. Bring her." Mark threw Darlene over his shoulder and loped along with us back to the lodge where Susan was still tied between the trees and Kari was curled up next to the fire.

"Place her there," ordered Josh, and Mark laid Darlene on a mat in front of the fire. "We must each take her in a different way," he said as he rolled Darlene onto her hands and knees and knelt behind her. She thrust back against him frantically as he pushed into her. He paused to let her anal canal adjust to him, and then began thrusting.

"Hurry," he said to me. "At the same time." So, as if I was dreaming, I knelt before her and lifted my loin cloth. My prick was already almost hard and it stiffened to full hardness as soon as she pulled it into her mouth. Three ways and multiples are not my first choice when it comes to sex, but a stiff prick doesn't care if the tongue is the only thing working. A short while later I spurted into her mouth.

When Josh finished Darlene lay face down on the mat with her hands beneath her rubbing her sex. She was squirming and moaning and seemed not to notice when Josh took another of the branding stones from the fire and pressed it into the small of her back just at the line of her hip bones. The brand looked like a crude prick symbol with two balls on one end of it, in other words, a phallus.

"There is one more to catch," said Josh with a great deal of urgency in his voice. The gods of the hunt must be appeased or we will not survive the winter."

My mind had no idea what he was talking about, but my body followed him as he ran back into the woods. The four of us chased Paula throughout the rest of the night. We would see her near a tree and surround her, but suddenly she would be behind us rather than in front of us. We were still chasing her when the glow of dawn lit up the sky and she led us back to the hunting lodge.

She stood before the fire naked, sweaty, and proud. "The hunt is over," she declared. "I am a Warrior Woman. I choose to wear the feather brand."

With that, she bent and picked up one of the two branding sticks still in the fire. She had very little body hair, and almost none between her legs. She pressed the brand against her skin on the pubic bone just above her sex. When she lifted it away, a small, crude representation of a feather remained.

"You must face me to see this brand'" she said. It is not like the brands of servants on their sides, or the brand of passionate ones on their backs. This is the brand of a Warrior Woman."

She then lay down on her back in the clearing. There were four pegs driven into the ground. Her arms and legs were in the position in which they would have been tied had she been the fourth captive.

She howled. Literally, she howled like a wolf and then said in almost a chant, "Hunters of the forest, judge me. I give my life to you if I am not worthy."

Four huge wolves walked out of the forest. I had never seen wolves in these woods before. These were huge and greyish black with a touch of grey-white around the faces. All four came up to where Paula was lying on the ground and sat down. They then lowered their heads and growled softly. I had seen this behavior before in dogs. They were showing submission to an alpha. They were bowing before her.

She said, "Thank you my brothers of the hunt," and rose to her feet.

She came and stood before the four of us. "I am Paw-lee-wa, she began. Then looking directly at me, she continued, "I have come to know you, man called 'W,' and you have heard the cries of my people. Thank you for restoring the lodge so that once again we could hold the hunt. I looked in your mind and called forth from your friends three maidens who were worthy of the roles they must play in the hunt and in the world."

"The Pea-a-wah have been without a chief too long, but with the lodge in ruins for many lifetimes and no maidens found worthy of the hunt, a chief could not be chosen to lead them. My people have been stranded here leaderless long after their time. The hunt is complete. I am chief. I will now lead my people from this place. It is time for us to leave these mountains and go to the land of the spirits."

"Man called 'W,' we thank you. It would please our spirits if the lodge is kept well, but it is no longer truly necessary. It will never be used again by my people. You have freed us."

Then she and the four wolves walked into the fire and disappeared.

= = = = = = =

I woke stiff and groggy in a lawn chair next to a now burned out fire. The others were stirring around me.

I heard stirring behind me and then Bill's voice. "What the hell kind of beer do you buy, W? I only had three or four and it knocked me on my ass. I haven't passed out drinking since college."

Keri was standing beside him. "I had some really weird dreams," she said. "Are you sure there wasn't something in that beer?"

Susan stood up beside her and stretched her obviously hurting body. "That was more than just a weird dream. I hurt all over and I've got welts on my back and legs."

"You've got a brand on your ass also," I said. "Left side for you Susan. Right side for you Keri. Susan, your's is the symbol of a whip. Keri, your's is the symbol of a knife. When Darleen gets back, her's is in the center of her back and is a phallus."

About that time Darlene and Mark came walking back up to the hunting lodge. "We must have fallen asleep on the beach," said Darlene. Then she added in a rather throaty voice, "I had the most wonderful dream." Mark just looked at everyone and shrugged his shoulders.

"Where's Paula?" Josh had joined us and had noticed her absence.

"Paw-lee-wa of the Pea-a-wah people has left to lead her people to the spirit lands." I answered. "It's a very long story and I'm not sure any of you will believe me. I don't know if anyone will ever believe me."

I told them the story as best as I could remember it, and no, they didn't believe me. They still think that I, or someone, tampered with their beer. I didn't bother to argue with them. Even the three brands on the women was not enough to convince them. Keri asked me directly if I had done it while she was passed out. I assured her that whatever happened to them also happened to me, and we left it at that.

I decided that this was one story I would never tell anyone. I promised myself that I would take it with me to my grave. I probably would have kept that promise, but a few weeks later I was sitting at the bar at Jake's Roadhouse nursing a beer and watching a game on television when the bartender leaned across the bar and said softly, "I really am going to miss Paula around here."

I looked up at him and he continued in his quiet voice, "You know that she was one of the old people, don't you? She's been around here a long time... a long, long time. She would tell us stories about how it was before the war. I think the people here would like to know how her story ended."

I told him. He listened intently to every word I said. He believed me. And he will tell others, and they will tell their children, and their children will tell their children. And someday, if an anthropologist again comes to this area and takes the time - a long time - to earn the people's trust, those children might share with him or her from the communal memory, the story of Paw-lee-wa, the last Warrior Woman Chief of the Pea-a-wah People.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12