The Hunting Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt between Kelly's legs, and dipped my head down, and touched my tongue to her pussy, she instantly went into a huge orgasm. "Doesn't take much for you does it?"

"I told you I was a virgin, I've never had anybody touch me down there, I've never even masturbated."

I slipped a finger into her pussy, sending her into another orgasm, and felt her hymen, there is was extremely tight around my finger and completely intact. "Shit you really ARE a virgin."

"Yes, I wasn't lying, I even meant the nothing sexual part, until I saw you naked. I mean I considered it, of course after you being so nice, but seeing you naked in front of me, just made something happen to me, gave me feelings I had never felt before, and I found myself extremely turned on and horny. I wanted you inside of me. Then when I said nothing sexual, and you didn't try anything, even when I held your dick, then I made the decision, that I wanted you to take my virginity."

I didn't say another word, I just smiled, and snuggled my face between her legs as I hugged them. I then reached out with my tongue and began licking her pussy again. This sent her into repeated orgasms, as I licked all around her labia, and her clit. I even slipped my tongue inside her pussy, and sucked on her clit, which really sent her over the edge.

"Ok William, I've never had an orgasm before, that was incredible, but I think it's time I lose my virginity."

I crawled slowly up between her legs, kissing her stomach and body all the way up, stopping for a few moments to suck on her nipples, which sent her over the edge yet again. I then rubbed the head of my dick up and down between her pussy her soft, moist and clingy pussy lips, and then slipped the head in and she gasped, and then moaned. I pressed forward a little harder, and she yelped. "Are you ok? Do you want me to stop?"

"I'm ok, it just hurt, I knew it would hurt a little, but wasn't prepared for it. Please keep going, but be slow. Please."

"Of course." I slowly increased my pressure, and then she winced in pain, and pushed at my hips. I pulled out, "you sure you're ok Kelly?"

Kelly began to cry, "No I'm not ok."

"It's ok hon, we don't have to go through with it, I understand you wanting to wait."

"No I don't want to wait, I want to lose my virginity, and I want it to be with someone like you, you are nice, and you are being gentle, but I'm afraid anyone else will just shove it in and not care. It just hurts so bad, and I don't know if I can deal with it."

"Here I have an idea." I laid down on my back, and dragged Kelly on top of me, and I began to kiss her, and she instinctively started moving her hips up and down, running her pussy along the length of my shaft. "With you on top, you have total control, and can go as fast or as slow as you want."

"Thank you, I think this will work better," she said as she lifted up, grabbed my dick and guided the head to the entrance of her never before touched pussy."

"Look I know you're a virgin, and while I'm clean, I'm sure you don't want to get pregnant, I have condoms."

"No it's ok, I can pull it out before you cum, and finish it off with my hand."

"That's no guarantee."

"I know, but I don't want a piece of rubber, in between my first time. Maybe if we have sex again later, but not now, it's a risk I'm willing to take. I can pull out don't worry."

"Ok you're the one here doing it for the first time, you're the boss. This first one here is all about you."

Kelly slid the head of my dick into her pussy, and I felt it stop again. She started pressing down harder. Then she winced in pain, and let up on the pressure again. Her hymen was extremely strong. At the age of 26 though I don't doubt it. Especially with hips like that, she's definitely a strong woman.

"Hey Kelly, I have an idea. When you start putting pressure down again I'll finger your pussy, and maybe an orgasm, will ease the pain enough."

"OK, but if you are going to do that, I'm going to push down even harder, just tell me if I am hurting you."

"Don't worry if you hurt me, I'll get over it, you just get it inside of you if that's what you want."

Kelly started putting pressure on her hymen again, a lot more then she did before, and I could feel it starting to give slowly. I saw the look of pain on her face, and quickly licked my fingers, and reach out and touched her clit, she immediately went into orgasm, and I felt her hymen break as she slid all the way down my down my dick until I felt her pussy lips wrapped around the base of my cock. She screamed in pain, but at the same time came harder then I thought was possible. "OH JESUS CHRIST, that feels WONDERFUL. I never imagined what it would feel like to be so completely filled up like this, to have something this thick buried 7 inches into my body. I mean I've heard how big they are, and yours is a bit longer, but lets face it, combining it with the thickness you have a huge cock."

"It doesn't hurt?"

"Yes it hurts like hell, but it feels so much better then it hurts." Kelly ground her pussy onto my, and her clit into my body, making herself have another orgasm, before she began to slide up and down the length of my dick. Her pussy was so incredibly tight, I'd never felt anything like it. I knew I wasn't going to last. I'd only had my hand in the last 3 months.

Kelly had orgasm after orgasm. "Kelly hon, I know it would be nice for this first time to go on forever, but you are going to need to get ready to pull out, I'm going to cum soon."

"I don't care," she moaned as she kept sliding up and down my cock, "we will worry about pulling out or condoms or whatever next time, this is my first time and I want the full experience, I want to feel you cum inside of me." She then brought my hands to her breasts, and then leaned down to offer her nipples into my mouth.

I began sucking furiously, and when I pulled back, she leaned over, and crushed her mouth against mine, and our tongues intertwined. This was enough to send me over the edge, and I shot load after load of hot cum into her pussy. She screamed how hot it was, and began fucking me furiously, and she broke into her most explosive orgasm so far. Moments after I had finished dumping cum into her for about 30 seconds, she collapsed on top of me, and kissed me slow and deep.

"William, that was the most incredible thing I have ever felt in my lift. I could almost marry you."

"You're telling me, you have the tightest pussy I have ever felt in my life, and it's not just because you are a virgin."

She smiled big, "you mean I WAS a virgin. You just finally turned me into a woman."

"Ok, but it's not just because you were a virgin, I've had sex with 3 others, and none of them were as tight as you. Your pussy also feels better then any other woman's I've ever been with."

"MMM Glad to know, I'm so well liked. I think we can manage to find something to do for a week and a half in this cabin don't you?"

"Oh I think so."

"I've heard men like it when women swallow."

"Yes we do."

"Well I realize it's not quite the same, but I'm willing to see if I like it first."

Kelly then slid down my body and took my cock into her mouth, which was still squeezing out droplets of cum, and she licked every drop from the head, and even sucked my dick clean of both of our juices.

"You actually taste pretty good. To be honest, so do I. You are a bit salty, but I'm sweet, almost like well I can't describe it."

"Yes you do taste good. You have the best tasting pussy too."

For the rest of the week, with the exception of bathroom, food, and showers, spent all of our time in bed. We made love all day long. I've never came so much in my life. She never did pull out, and insisted that we never use condoms. With the exception of the three times she gave me a blowjob, she insisted that every drop of cum fill her pussy. It was the most amazing time I'd ever had in my life, and I was falling in love. Not only was she sexually amazing. Not only did she have a perfect body, in fact her pussy remained just as tight every time. Not just when I entered her, but the entire time I was inside of her(which was most of the time, we even fell asleep with me inside of her usually), her body was simply amazing. She also had one of the greatest personalities I've ever seen.

The night before, we were to leave the cabin, was our best ever. It was the only other time my cum didn't go into her pussy. It still did all night, except once. She insisted we try anal. She enjoyed it, but not nearly as much as having me fill her pussy up. The sex was so powerful this last night, that I slept harder and longer then I had in months. When I woke up, it was because I didn't feel her next to me. I expected her to be in the bathroom, taking a shower. I figured I'd surprise her with one more, morning round, before we packed up and left, but she wasn't there. She was nowhere.

I looked out the window to see the truck she was driving was gone. I figured maybe she had headed to the store to get something and would be back, then I spotted something under my windshield wiper. It looked like a plastic bag. I retrieved it and sure enough that is what it was. However inside of it was an envelope. I walked inside and sat down before I opened it.

My Dearest William: I know that this is a very shitty way to say goodbye, and for that I apologize, but there is no way I could ever say this face to face, and see your pain. It has become very apparent, that you were or are falling in love with me. I'm sharing some of those same feelings. The reason I made you cum inside of me nearly every time, is the main reason we spent the week together. I needed your seed. You can't grow a flower with it, right? I'm sure you dumped enough into me, to ensure my pregnancy. I was lucky, and I was at my most fertile this week. This was the thing I really needed from you.

I thank you not only for that, but for your kindness, and your gentleness, and that is why I chose you. Please William, I will understand if you are angry, but please don't be mad. I meant everything I said to you. About being a virgin, about when and why I chose you. When you didn't try anything after I grabbed your dick in the shower, I knew you were the one. Everything I said to you was the truth.

I give you my word, I didn't steal anything from you. I thank you for the most wonderful time I've ever had in my life, and I know that nothing else in my life will ever compare. The sex was so wonderful, that I know nobody could ever live up to it, so you will probably be the only man that has ever and will ever have been inside of me.

The one thing I didn't expect though, was to fall in love with you. Seeing that you did the same thing, there is no way I could have said this to you in person. I didn't want to see the pain in your eyes. I didn't want to see the pain it would cause you, to the see pain in mine as I said it. So I write this letter. I didn't even go to work this morning, I am leaving a note on the door saying I quit. I didn't tell them where I was going. By the time you read this, I will be a couple hundred miles away. I'm sorry that I can't tell you where I am going. Maybe someday we will see each other again, and you will be able to see a child that is yours. I hope that if that ever happens, that we can do again what we did this week together.

I did write down your address and everything, so I can keep tabs on you. I promise to tell your child what kind of good man you are. Also if anything should ever happen to me, he or she will come to stay with you.

Once again, William, thank you, for more then you know.

Love Kelly.

12