The Hybrid Machine

Story Info
A prototype turns on its operator.
854 words
3.22
67.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late one night in the labs of North Sci Inc. Some say the people North Sci Inc, were crazy, insane. They did many odd experiments clamming to be helping mankind. However people didn't seem to mind them too much. They did make Tara domes which made it possible for people to colonize the moon, mars, even Jupiter and Saturn, and they also cured countless diseases. They were just seemed odd in what they do.

North Sci inc, somehow got the idea of making hybrid out of animals. No one knows why. The way the they would do it is they make a machine to "collect" the sperm from one animal, change its chemical structure so it would be accepted be any living thing. They figured that you can't throw two different animals into the same pen and hope they "get along". And even if they did "get along" and had sex they wouldn't produce anything. The lucky two animals were a male loin and female wolf to test the machine.

Nikkei was still fairly new to the inc, and so there for was one of the Lowman on the totem pole. She was the one to watch the prototype and made sure it ran smoothly. All the other scientists were probably in bed sleeping. The higher ups wanted the results by morning so she couldn't go to home to her nice warm bed. Nope. Instead she had to watch a male loin and a female wolf get fucked by some damned machine to make some sort of loin-wolf or wolf-loin or woin or lolf or God knows what!

Nikkei let out a sigh. She rolled her chair over to the consul and booted up the machine and began to type in the commands. She scanned over the software that was installed onto the machine. Being a prototype it didn't have all its programming, just the basic binding and fucking and so on. This means she needs to type in every single thing the machine had to do.

Letting out another sigh she type in the list of commands for the loin. The machine came to live. Tentacles made of metal rose from the floor. Luckily the loin seemed to be in heat. The tentacles made short work before they had the loin cum. Nikkei couldn't help but feel a little turned on and jealous for the loin. Then the tentacles stopped.

What happened? Nikkei thought. Then she realized she had to type in the next commands. Another sigh as she said "Well? Go for the wolf damn you." She said commanding the machine to look for the closes female. The tentacles jumped to life again. They hovered near the wolf's cage but something was wrong. The tentacles weren't going for the wolf. Nikkei looked closer confused. What she horrified her. The wolf was a male. Nikkei stood up in rushed to cancel the commands. But was too late.

The tentacles had found only one female in the room. One quickly went to her pussy in her skirt but found it blocked by her panties. Nikkei squalled then swatted the tentacle away. The tentacles realizing she won't go without a fight used the binding programming on her. One tentacle shot down and wrapped round her ankles and pulled her to the floor falling flat on her back with a thud. She let out a ground of pain of hitting hard wood floors. Two more tentacles shot around her wrists and pulled her in a spread eagle from on her back. "No! No, oh please God no!" She pleaded. The tentacle once again pushed against you panties. This made Nikkei moan. "Oooooohhh ... Nooo."

The tentacle finally worked its way into her panties and pushed into her. Nikkei moaned loudly from pain and pleasure. The tentacle pumped inside her fast and a hard like a wild animal would. "Oh my God... Please stop. Oh God stop ... please." She moaned. She was getting more and more turned on by the second. Her pussy started to let the intruder in willing. Her legs became more relaxed and widened to let the tentacle more access. She trusted her hips against the tentacle with loud moans which grew into screams of pleasure. Her orgasm was beginning to boil down deep inside her.

Nikkei trusted against the tentacle harder in rhyme. It was getting too much for her and screamed loudly as her orgasm ripped though her body. "OH MY GOD!!! YES!!!" Nikkei screamed. Right before she blacked out she felt the tentacle shoot its load of loin cum up into her body.

Nikkei woke up a few hours later. At first she couldn't remember what had happened. Looking around in a daze it suddenly hit her. She was just raped by the vary machine she was suppose to watch! Was she going to have human loin children?! How long would be? How many would there be? What would they look like? She looked at these questions in horror but she also felt a bit turned on by them. A shiver ran up her spine at the thought.