The Hypnotist

Story Info
Life can be full of suprises.
1k words
4.15
84k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katt
katt
427 Followers

The first Friday every month we went out to a local nightclub. Often they had a DJ or live band, tonight for a change the cabaret was a hypnotist. My wife Sue and I were quite merry having had perhaps one to many drinks. Sitting at the bar we started to heckle the hypnotist as he started his act. In our inebriated state we were trying to outdo each other in what we called out. Fake, fix and load of rubbish were some of the milder heckling. Some of the audience were starting to get fed up with us when the hypnotist said to us: put our money where our mouth is. Come up on stage, if I can’t put you under I will pay for you to both have a slap up meal. This we could not resist and in a blink of an eye we joined his other volunteers on stage.

He started with my wife talking quietly in a soothing tone getting her to watch a swinging pendant. In no time she seemed to be relaxed and fast asleep. He then spent a couple of minutes whispering something into her ear before moving on to me. Right I thought, you have met your match, no way will I fall under his spell. The next thing I knew was the hypnotist helping me to stand up with the audience clapping. Grinning I said I told you could not work your tricks on me. Winking to the audience he replied I guess not, as you have been such good sports as promised dinner is on me. As Sue and I walked to the restaurant why were so many people seem to be giggling as we passed.

We enjoyed an excellent meal and celebrated our good fortune with a bottle of wine. We discussed what had happened and the only puzzling thing was we could not account for the 30 minutes we were on stage. I asked Sue what he had whispered into her ear but she could not recall anything he had said.

When we got home Sue started to get frisky, nibbling my ear and rubbing my trousers. Normally I respond without any further encouragement but tonight Percy just hung limp. Oh dear Sue said, looks like Percy does not want to come out and play perhaps I need a big stud instead. Sue had a frown on her face as she said this bombshell. When I replied I think you are right and I know just the black stud to fill you up. I was just as puzzled and perplexed when I made this statement. Why had I said this, I had never dreamed of Sue being with another man before. We went to bed saying nothing more than an curt goodnight.

The next morning everything seemed to be normal but I just could not bring myself to discuss what we had said the night before. As I left for work Sue gave me a peck on the cheek and her parting comment was don’t forget my stud. Don’t worry I won’t I replied. The normality of the conversation would have been appropriate for Sue asking me to collect some groceries on the way home. But she was asking me to set her up with a lover. Worse I was saying no problem!

Lunchtime saw me back at the club. It was not open till the evening but I found the front door open. Waiting in the entrance lobby was the hypnotist. Good to see you Keith he greeted, I believe you have come to see Delroy. How did you know I asked? Ah he replied with a shrug of his shoulders I know more than you would think. Just then a big black muscular man entered from the bar. The hypnotist turned to him saying, Delroy, I think Keith has a proposition for you. Smiling at me he said I must get on so I will leave the two of you to chat. He seemed to disappear in a flash. You want to ask me something growled Delroy. Clearing my throat I said yes, I am not able to satisfy my wife and she wants a big black stud to fill her cunt. How could I be saying this? Sure he replied but once she has tried black she sure won’t want white again. That’s fine I replied. This must be a dream I thought. How could a happily married man encourage a stranger to fuck his wife?

When I got home, Delroy was already on the job. I walked into the bedroom and watched as he was thrusting his 12-inch boner into my wife’s stretched pussy. She obviously did not object and was telling him how good he was and she had never experienced anything like this before. All I could do was stand there and taking my prick out toss myself off until I shot my load all over the bedroom carpet. Delroy eventually climbed off our marriage bed saying that’s all for tonight folks, time for me to go to work. Please said Sue, come back tomorrow. That depends he said, anything she cried out I need you. OK he said. First no condoms second no screwing hubby and third throw away your contraceptive pills. Agreed we shouted in unison. What were we agreeing to?

Every evening Delroy visited my wife, road her bare back and shot his load into her unprotected cunt. After he left I lovingly placed a pillow under Sue to stop his spunk running out. We never spoke about our actions and I kept thinking why are we doing this. Having said that, I always had an erection and tossed myself off several times a day yet I had no desire to fuck Sue myself.

After 8 weeks of Delroy servicing my wife the inevitable happened. One day when I came home from work my wife rushed up to me as I entered the hall. Darling she gushed guess what I am pregnant. Wow I replied that’s wonderful. I can’t wait for us to tell our parents we are going to have a black bastard. Why did I say that? What was happening to us? Will I ever work it out?

Oh by the way, did I tell you the hypnotist was my wife’s first husband whom she had jilted for me and why does the motto – He who laughs last laughs longest come to mind?

katt
katt
427 Followers