The Hypnotist

Story Info
Horny husbands get their wives under their spell.
9.4k words
4.5
183.1k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,135 Followers

Note: Read the whole story before making judgements about what this story is about. Maybe things are not as they first seem...Slick. All rights reserved.

*

It was the second day during a trip to Atlantic City that Jake and Todd were confronted in the bar by the hypnotist Dr Trance.

"I noticed you two men at my show last night," Dr. Trance said to the two shit-faced men. "So did you like it?"

Todd turned and laughed. "Sorry man but I don't believe that stuff really works."

"Hell I wished it did," Jake grinned. "Maybe we could hypnotize those two girls over there and get them to do what we want."

"Um, I see that you two are married," Dr. D grinned. "Why don't you hypnotize your wives?"

"Right!" Jake laughed. "Our wives are so straight even magic won't get them to do what we want them to."

The Dr. pulled up a chair. "So how much would it be worth to you if I could give you two the power over them?"

Jake pulled out his wallet and opened it showing the almost nine hundred dollars he had just won in blackjack. "Would this cover it?"

*****

"Did you win again?" Dina asked her best friend Allison as she looked over her shoulder at the slot machine bells and lights going off.

"YES! Jackpot!"

"Hi honey," Jake said before moving behind Allison and kissing her cheek. "Looks like you won $75." He moved his hands to her shoulders and slowly over them to the tops of her soft breasts. She quickly grabbed them.

"Not here," she whispered.

"What are you two doing here?" Dina asked her husband Todd. "We don't normally see you two until tomorrow morning."

"Well, we just ran into Dr. Trance in the bar and he has agreed to do a private session with you and Allison to help you two stop smoking."

"Really?" Allison asked as she pushed the receipt key and took her winnings. "When can he do it?"

"Where?" Dina asked.

"In your room in thirty minutes," Jake answered.

*****

"Now put your mind at total rest," Dr. T whispered to the two women sitting on the small chairs by the patio window. "Relax every muscle in your body and think of a soft ocean breeze blowing onto your faces."

Both women closed their eyes and slumped down into their chairs as they relaxed.

"Now I want you to concentrate only on my voice. You're going into a deep sleep where you feel so good and happy. Totally relax every muscle starting with your toes and moving upward."

Both women did as he said and ended up slumping down further.

"Good. Now I'm going to say something that will cause excitement in your bodies. From now on when you hear this you will totally obey the person who said the word to you. If you understand please nod your head."

Jake and Todd smiled as the women nodded up and down.

"Good. Now remember anytime you hear what I'm about to say you must obey that person." Dr. D looked and smiled at the men. "THE WORD..." He looked around the room and saw the ball cap on the dresser. "YANKEES."

As soon as he said it the women sat up in their chairs and were ready to obey. "Good," Dr. D said. "Now you must obey that person until that person says 'RED SOX'."

Both women slumped back down into their chairs.

"OK," Dr. D whispered to the men. "They are ready to do anything you want."

Todd looked at the women. "How do we know? I mean can we test it?"

"Sure, just say the key word and ask them to do something."

Todd looked at Jake before turning to the two women. "Yankees."

Both sat up with their eyes still closed.

"Stand up." Allison and Dina stood with their hands hanging to their sides.

"Shit," Jake said now believing in hypnotism. "Sit down." But the women continued to stand.

"Todd said the word so they only will obey him," Dr. D grinned.

"Nice," Todd laughed. He wanted to tell Allison to take off her dress but knew it was too early for that. "What do you want me to tell them to do?" He asked Jake.

"I think we really need to test them," Jake said. "Have them kiss."

Todd grinned. "I want you to kiss."

If their was any doubt about them being under his power it went away because they turned and looked at each other before moving together and pressing their soft lips together.

"Fuck," Jake whispered seeing his conservative wife kissing her best friend. He could see their breasts pressing together and their flat tummies.

"Kiss with your tongues," Todd commanded.

Jake moved closer so he could get a better look and gasped when he saw Dina's tongue pushing into his wife's lips. A few seconds later it retreated and Allison's tongue followed.

For the next three minutes the men only stared as the women's mouths turned, pressed and nibbled.

"What now?" Jake asked Todd who was looking back at the door.

"I don't know but the doc left us."

"Tell them to stop," Jake whispered.

"Stop kissing." The two stopped and stood looking at each other.

"Shit, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Todd grinned at his buddy.

"Oh man they will kill us if they find out." Both were now sporting full hard-ons.

"Yes but when will we ever get another chance like this?" Todd asked as he looked at Allison's round breasts. He had wondered for so long how they would look naked.

Jake was looking at Dina's nice ass. "What harm will a few minutes of living out our wet dreams do?"

"Come here and stand in front of us," Todd commanded. The two women turned and walked in a trance to the bed. "How do you want Dina?" He was offering up his wife for a chance to get at Allison.

"On the bed face down," Jake whispered.

"Dina, get on the other bed and lie face down." As she walked to the other bed Jake followed and when she moved down on her back he sat next to her and glanced over at Todd.

"Allison I want you to lie face up on this bed." A few seconds later she did as Todd ordered. Todd moved over and turned off the overhead light. Only the small light from the bathroom poorly covered the room. "Well let's have some fun," Todd grinned before lying next to Allison and slowly reaching over to cup her left breast.

Jake watched another man fondling his wife's titty and knew he should stop this right now but to have a chance at Dina's ass was too much to give up. He turned facing her and then touched up her bare left leg, over her knee and then up to the edge of her dress. He wanted to go underneath but didn't want to go too fast. His fingertips instead moved up over her dress until he pressed into her soft left ass cheek.

Todd found the hard nipple waiting for his fingers and took his time rubbing it back and forth. Dina's breasts and nipples were a lot smaller so he was in tit heaven as he caressed and rubbed Allison's nice round orbs. He glanced over at Jake and realized that he could not see what his buddy was doing to his wife.

Jake squeezed her firm buttock and could feel the tiny bikini panties through the thin silk dress. After exploring her softness for a few minutes he ran his middle finger down her ass crack and then lower to the small strip of flesh between her ass and pussy. He thought her legs opened as his finger moved underneath and then over her damp pussy lips. After sliding up and down a few times he thought he heard her breathing becoming rapid and labored.

Todd's caresses moved north to Allison's shoulder strap and wormed underneath it. As his fingers moved south he was touching only flesh and soon moved down over Allison's bare left breast. Her hard bare nip pressed against his hand which opened and completely covered the naked mound.

"Shit man. You're touching her bare titty," Jake said as he looked over his shoulder at Todd's hand under his wife's dress and bra.

"Well pull up her dress," Todd chuckled.

Jake did just that and looked at the wonderful ass he had admired for so long. He had pushed the panties deep into the crack so now it looked as if her ass was totally naked. Again he caressed it but now could feel the heat and dampness. He looked back again to give Todd the thumbs up when he saw his wife's dress and bra hanging off Allison's breasts and Todd sucking on her closest nipple.

"Damn Todd. How far are we going to go?"

"Not that far but God I've been wanting to suck on these babies for a long time," Todd laughed and moved his lips to the other hard pink tip.

Jake pulled the panties out of the crack and then pushed his bare hand under it until the middle finger parted the cheeks and moved down over her tight puckered hole. As he lightly pressed into it she squeezed it tighter to prevent any further passage. He thought she was out of the trance but remembered what the Dr. had said last night about hypnotized people refusing to do something they wouldn't normally do. He figured anal sex was a no-no for Dina.

Todd sucked on both nips and heard small moans gurgling up Allison's throat. He knew she was getting really hot and wondered if Jake would let them go and touch their pussies. "Jake.....what do you say about touching under their panties?"

Jake moved his fingers from Dina's crack. "We better not man." He didn't want to tell Todd that he had already touched her but on top of her panties. "Get up." Jake moved off the bed and saw Todd's hard-on pushing out his slacks. "We better get them dressed and get them out of the trance."

"Shit man. I'm all worked up now."

Jake was puzzled. "Well I'm not going to let you fuck my wife."

"No, but what if........what if they....you know...maybe they can jerk us off?"

Jake was about to tell him to forget it but looked again at Dina's ass. "Do you think it will work?"

"Shit they've let us touch them so why not try it?"

"OK," Jake said as he moved to the other side of Dina while Todd moved over by Allison.

"Dina I want you to masturbate Jake until he cums," Todd commanded. Dina didn't move.

"I told you," Jake said as he started to sit up but Dina lifted up and pushed him back down. He stared as she fumbled with his zipper and then reached inside to pull out his hard six inch cock. As her fingers rubbed and stroked him he closed his eyes and moved back on the pillow.

"Allison I want you to masturbate me," Todd grinned.

"Fuck," Jake thought while peeking over to watch his wife jerking off his buddy. He was glad that Todd was not any bigger than he was. Nothing was said for the next five minutes as the women took their time stroking and squeezing the hard rods and balls.

"Faster baby," Todd moaned feeling his dam about to burst. He too was looking across at the other bed while his wife took care of Jake's needs. "OH FUCK I'M GOING TO CUM!"

"YES....ME TOO!" Jake cried out while lifting his hips upward. Seconds later both men shot their hot spunk out the swollen tips up over the women's still moving hands. "OH SHIT STOP!" But Dina kept stroking.

"STOP," Todd cried out. Both women stopped and then moved back to a prone position.

"We better clean them up," Jake grinned. The men stood and quickly cleaned off the women's hands and fingers. They did their best to clean off the bedspread and then fixed their wife's clothing. "OK bring them out of the trance," Jake said as he sat at the small table by the window.

"Red Sox," Todd said loudly. Both women opened their eyes and then stretched.

"Did I fall asleep?" Dina asked as she sat up.

"Yeah, me too," Allison smiled. "The last thing I remember is listening to the Doctor."

"All he did was put you two asleep," Todd lied.

"I hope you didn't pay him anything," Allison said to her husband who was smiling at the table. "Because I want a cigarette."

"No, he said we only had to pay him if it worked," Todd grinned. Now as he looked at Allison's covered chest he knew what those puppies looked like and even knew how they tasted.

"Well I'm hungry," Allison said. "Where are we eating tonight?"

"The seafood restaurant on the boardwalk," Jake answered. "Come on let's get showered and change our clothes." He took Allison's hand and moved out of the room.

"Why are you smiling?" Dina asked her husband after Allison and Jake left. "Are you two up to something?"

Todd pulled off his clothes and headed into the bathroom. "I'm not up to anything."

*****

It was a short walk to the restaurant. Jake and Todd walked ahead while Allison and Dina walked behind. Once they were far enough away Todd whispered. "Is Allison suspicious?"

"No, not at all," Jake grinned. "You know this hypnotism thing really works."

Todd smacked his buddy's back. "Just think of the possibilities."

*****

"Look at them," Dina whispered. "Sure they are satisfied but what did they do for us?"

"Shhh, it's just a matter of time before they get to us," Allison giggled.

"How long are we going to play this game? Do you really think they will actually fuck us?"

"I'm not sure now," Allison whispered back. "But jerking off Todd was really hot."

"Yeah and it looks like they are both the same size," Dina giggled. "But if I don't get some relief soon I'm going to take matters in my own hand."

They saw the men turn and grin.

*****

It was after dinner that the two couples moved down a ramp to the sand and dark beach. A beach bar nearby was closed so they moved over and stood looking out at the dark ocean.

Jake glanced over at Todd who winked. Jake said, "Yankees". It was his turn to tell the women what to do. As Dina and Allison stood stiff Jake moved behind Dina and Todd behind Allison. They took their hands and moved to the bar.

"I want you to kiss Todd," Jake ordered to his wife. He turned to Dina. "And I want you to kiss me."

Todd and Jake leaned back against the bar while the women's bodies pressed into theirs and then they pressed their lips together.

*****

Allison's tongue teased over Todd's lips and when they opened she forced her way inside and found his tongue waiting. Her thigh pressed into his hard-on as he reached down and cupped her soft buttocks.

Jake too was surprised how forceful Dina's tongue was and how she opened her legs to let his thigh press into her covered pussy. It had been years since he had frenched another woman and now was enjoying every second of it.

Dina's pussy was about to explode as she rubbed it up and down Jake's leg. She wanted to reach down and pull out his cock again but knew she had to pretend to be hypnotized. It was then that Jake surprised her and Allison.

"I want both of you to take off your panties."

Allison froze when she heard Jake's command. Maybe they were going to fuck them after all. She pulled her tongue from Todd's mouth and moved back before leaning over and reaching up under her dress.

Todd moved next to Jake as they watched their wives pulling their skimpy undies down their legs. "Fuck man, are we going to do it?"

"I have another fantasy," Jake grinned. "Don't worry you are going to like it."

The panties left their feet and when the two stood back up waiting for their next command Jake took the silky and damp thongs. "Now I want you two to touch each others pussies until you both cum."

Allison was about to gasp and tell her husband to go fuck himself when Dina reached down and pulled up her dress. They made eye contact as Dina's fingers tickled up Allison's tender thighs until they found her dripping pussy folds.

"Shit," Todd gasped when he saw his wife's middle fingers parting the blonde bush and then disappearing into Allison's lower lips. There was just enough light for him to see Dina's finger finding and caressing the taller woman's clitoris.

Allison froze and was enjoying the contact until Dina's hand found her own and guided it down to Dina's leg. Her body blocked the men from seeing it but it was enough to get Allison's finger exploring up under the short dress until she found out that Dina's pussy lips were shaven. They both had said they wanted satisfaction but this was not what they had planned.

"Ohh," Allison moaned. Jake had touched her many times but did not have the knowledge and experience that Dina had.

"Turn and let us see," Jake ordered.

"Oh God," Dina thought when they turned and exposed their pussies to the men. Not only that but they could see the fingers working to get each other off. Neither women had ever been with another female and had never really desired it. Now both were wondering why they had waited so long.

"Umpphhh," Dina grunted as she approached her climax. They both were so wet their fingers were making sloshing sounds. Dina came first. "OHHHH!"

"AHHH!" Allison cried out when her body exploded.

Now it was the men who needed to be satisfied. "Shit let them do us again," Todd said as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his pink shaft. "Make them give us a blowjob."

Jake turned and laughed. "Put that thing away. Besides Allison doesn't do oral."

"Dina can do us both," Todd grinned. "Maybe at the same time."

"Put it away," Jake said. He turned and handed the women their panties. "Put these back on."

Dina stared ahead as she pulled up her damp panties. She was thinking how it would be giving them both a blowjob. After pulling up their panties the men moved behind their own spouse and Jake whispered, "Red Sox."

"Let's hit the blackjack table for a while," Jake said to Todd when they walked back into their hotel.

"But maybe we should go upstairs...you know..."

"Give it a rest," Jake whispered. "We need to take it slow." Meanwhile the women stood watching their men walking into the casino.

"Wow, I didn't expect that," Allison whispered. Suddenly Dina had become more than just a good friend.

"I could tell you liked it," Dina giggled.

"You too," Allison snapped back with her own giggle. They moved into the bar and to a remote booth. "Do you think we need to stop this?"

"Why?" Dina asked. "Our plan was to get the guys believing that we are hypnotized and to get our sex lives going again."

"Why don't we just get them to swap?" Allison asked.

"This is a lot more fun. Besides once we swap they will get bored again."

"Yes but we didn't plan on us...I mean you and I doing things. God we've frenched and now..."

"And now realize we don't always have to have the men around to have fun," Dina smiled.

"They might get mad when they find out we are not really hypnotized." Allison said.

"We should be the ones mad," Dina reasoned. "I mean they have touched our boobs and ass and had us jerk them off."

"I'm going to go and play some slots. Wanna come?" Allison asked.

"No, I'm just going to sit here and enjoy a few drinks," Dina smiled. As she sat there she remembered the night after the show.

*****

"Where you hypnotized on stage?" Allison asked Dina after the show. Their husbands left them anxious to get to the casino.

"No, I was just pretending. That shit doesn't work."

"I'll bet our husbands would like to hypnotize us," Allison giggled.

"I wonder what they would ask us to do?" Dina said.

"They talk big about swapping but I doubt if they would ask us to do anything bad," Allison answered.

"I'll bet you that they will go all the way," Dina grinned.

"Naaa," Allison laughed. "But I guess there is no way to really find out." At that moment Dr. Trance walked into the bar.

"Maybe there is a way?" Dina smiled.

*****

Todd quickly lost about $100 and saw Jake winning. "I'm going to the john." He picked up his few chips and moved out of the gaming area. As he walked towards the restroom he saw Allison walking towards the ladies room. He knew it was wrong but it was too tempting to turn down.

Allison didn't know that Todd was behind her until she felt his hand on her waist. She turned to see who was touching her when she recognized his voice. "Yankees." After turning to see his smiling face she froze and looked around to see Jake but he wasn't there.

Slickman
Slickman
8,135 Followers